STOP! You know what you need in life? Games about cute witch girls casting spells!

STOP! You know what you need in life? Games about cute witch girls casting spells!

What are some of your favorite games about cute witch, mage, or sorceress girls who cast magic to get their way? Whether they're toppling an evil doer or just out to get some precious sweets.

Don't go outside if you hear gunshots, OP.

Do these games help you momentarily forget your abusive mother?

…This isn't cute witch girls.

Yawn.

no one likes boys silly, post witch girls!

mahounyan?

I prefer competent mages, personally.

The "old man wizard" archetype is one of my favorites.

Comfiest game ever.

What is the best way to play it? Any censorship?

The game is kinda short and easy as it is for literal little girls and there is no censorship as it came out in like 1999.

No censorship, and the translation is solid. The musical parts were dubbed, and they're quite decent, actually.
Game's easy though - play it on hard. Also stay away from the buggy, shitty DS version.

i remember that user that wanted to be a little witch and hve tea parties with other little witches while wearing frilly skirts…

Dragon's Dogma

LWA game when?

Princess remedy in a world of hut/heap of trouble of course, surprisingly good games. Second pic if you need to watch something

I'd say Rance 2 but you're probably looking for something more sugary, maybe Chantelise.

never

Play Fortune Summoners instead. 2/3 playable characters are cute spellcasting lolis.

Chantelise was cute and fun, but it's not really a witch game.

threads of fate's Mint is a good example of a cute mage girl. She's spunky, funny, and loves to kick ass. My kind of girl! She's in it for her own gain and her sense of humor - like trying to scam someone out of a valuable orb by saying her dad has cancer - that is hilarious.

But i'm playing it right now.

What's an emulator that can actually play it?

Fun fact: Japanese Yugioh has a whore version of her, like a canon whore version, called something like 'gal girl magician' thats a gyaru slut magician girl.

Whats her special ability? Rape and child support?

star certainly looks cute but i dont know, disney unsettles me.

are you thinking of gagaga girl? theres a dozen variants of the dark magician girl.

Kega Fusion for the Game Gear version, and SSF for the Saturn should work(though I haven't tried the latter out myself.) You might have a bit of trouble mounting the game, but if push comes to shove you can just burn it to a CD-R using Image Burn.

Shes also dead, which makes it extra cute.