Mountainblade General

(pic related for the glory of The Lord)

This is a fucking retarded idea, anyone knows if how can I edit this and how?

Also MB general

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3567/?
moddb.com/mods/bellum-imperii
legiox.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No reason to play that clusterfuck.

Muh 15th century

Good roman mods:
nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3567/?
Imperium Romanum, built on top of brutenwalda during the times of roman invasion of britain, very incredible mod in terms of its depth, even if old.

Bellum Imperii, most popular roman mod, i don't like it too much honestly:
moddb.com/mods/bellum-imperii

Imperial Rome, very incredible russian Rome inspired mod, better than Bellum Imperii, featuring entire map of europe as that one, but with lots of scripted features you never seen in other warband rome themed mods:
legiox.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=388

Just try one siege of the last one, during your main campaign, you will understand what i am talking about.

No help for the kuffr

Can we burn you all alive already? Or maybe put on spikes alive?

It is you who is going to be burned this time
The time of western civilization is over

How about we become bfs and stuff ?
I will impale you gently

BANNERLORD WHEN?

So many degenerates, and this on Holla Forums. Especially in mount and blade thread. You know that you all troyan horse idiots that invaded europe will be killed during fascist revolution? You aren't getting deported, your lifes lie on thin hair, and as soon as it snaps, you are dead.

How about Islamic Revolution?

You know you want it
Come here you little infidel

Try this an you are getting killed by slavs, who are uncucked by anything.

Burn in hell.

Crusades and inquisitions were degenerates, becasue they were against true faith of Christ, Who said to not kill, and catholics made their false faith into cruel heresies.

Apocalypse soon.

Well, I guess fucking siblings, kids, and goats is halal

Thou shalt not kill was said by God, who also said you should kill all witches.

God can be kind of an asshole from time to time.

Also the only thing the inquisition did was to prevent a bunch of people from dying.

Peasants were burning witches already, what the church did was implementing a court system that actually saved a lot of innocent lives.

Pretty much this.
While the Inquisition was home of zealotry and this killed innocent people, it also implemented one of the first court systems into Europe since classical times with an actual process where the accused could defend himself and try to prove his innocence. Before that the peasantry and nobility would simply burn, hang or cut the head of anyone that opposed them.

Friendly reminder that Mohammed told people to drink camel's urine

Fun fact.
The bible contradicts itself because it's written by several people across the years.

The Quran was written by a single man and it still contradicts itself.

I never much liked the recruitment system of Mount&Blade. About the only thing With Fire and Sword did right the recruitment system. Troops only gained experience, while you had to buy equipment for them separately.

It always felt stupid that if you hat the money you couldn't outfit your raw recruits in better gear for whatever reason.

You churchcucks are the heretics. Your priests call themselves "Father", the title reserved for God.
Killing pedophiles isn't murder, it's for the good of everyone, including them. And the entire Arab race are pedos. (Also, Pharisee "Jews" are Arabs.)

Remember back before the kike came along how Europe had gods that knew hot to have fun? Remember that?

Oh yeah. Like how the romans believed that cutting their dicks off would give them immortality, or how the nords used to hang people from trees believing it would give them victory on upcoming battles.

And how to forget the greeks and their ruler of all gods that basicly went around treansforming himself into different animals to live his disgusting bestiality fantasies.

Figures.

And the celts and their three godesses that were basicly the edgiest thing to ever exist, Assyrians and their baby murder gods included.

Yeah, they knew how to have fun. Who do you think we'd be hanging on trees and crucifying these days if it wasn't for the cuck religion? Jews and mudshits.

Nope, yourselves, like 2000 years ago.

I'm pretty sure they went around crucifying Christians.

You seem to be mistaken on how "glorious" ancient scandinavian civilization was.
A big manbear would assemble a bunch of people, build a ship and go around his own country raping and murdering his own people for the glory of Thor. That was basicly it, they would only leave their little shitty piece of unfarmable land through sea because if they were inland through land they would be catched and completely eviscerated by the Romans.

Don't worry, they knew about it and developed a handy little fix-it. Abrogation. If two parts of the Quran contradict, you go with the latter verse. So if you read early on to be peaceful and tolerant, but then see later to kill all the non-believers and take them as your slaves, know in your heart to go with the infidel killing. Also know you are allowed to lie to and deceive non-believers so that you can hide this little fact from them until it is too late for them to defend themselves.

At least Muslims went and patched out the obvious flaws in their religion.

And before anyone laughs at this comment remember, they're not the ones busy importing millions of Christians into their lands by the boatload.

sauce on the cartoon?

SEMITE LARPING

Bannerlord never ever

Has anyone played the final version of Swconquest? I'm glad they finally finished it.

The wait is fucking killing me. I have no idea what's taking them so long. It's not like they're reinventing the wheel here, the game is basically Warband with some quality of life improvements and crafting.

Now that we're on topic, did TW ever specify if you can attack a castle from multiple directions? Because in that siege attack video the castle is on a hill, yet you're only given the option to attack from one side. I was wondering if you could strike from multiple directions like in Total War.

I suspect it will be like how it is now; you can only attack one part of the castle BUT custom maps made by players will allow you to attack from multiple directions.