4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game that involves flying?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
cytu.be/r/Phil_AM_Comfy_Theater
w
adultlittlegirl.com/how-to-find-daddy-dom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reporting in. Just got done wage slaving.

in b4 cuckmod bumplocks this thread

Are there only 5 people on this site right now?

Hello everyone

That's their job though. They're supposed to do that.

Morning everyone

Tired. Tempted to go back to sleep. Haven't had any good video games in like 2 days.

Have you had a good day

Imagine not begin able to play at all user. My friend and I have been attempting to get together and scrap on KoF for a week now but he works 1st, I work 2nd/3rd and have been on 7 days. Might get some time off this coming weekend, we're going to leave the kids with the old ladies and throw down hopefully.

What you going to do now?

Yeah I mean it wasn't bad just a bit dull. Today I'm getting some xmas stuff early so that will be fun.

You?

I don't know if any other games I've played recently actually involve "flying" as such, but I remember I used to love mucking around in this game in the spitfire.

It's 5 in the morning and I have a paper due at noon today on two books I never bothered to read, with one book being impossible to find a summary of online. Also, I can't focus on writing the paper for shit. How fucked am I?

Not counting shmups, probably the Ace Combat games or Starfox on the Super Nintendo.

How'd it go fam?

This site is shit, what do you expect? Imageboards are dead.

wew lad

I just woke up from a nap after finishing my last paper of the semester. Took my English exam today and have my others on Wednesday.

Not actually sure why I stayed up, given that I've got nothing interesting to say. Here's the new cytube since nobody's linked it yet. cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
YOU'RE WORTHLESS
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
YOU'RE WORTHLESS
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
YOU'RE WORTHLESS
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
YOU'RE WORTHLESS
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
YOU'RE WORTHLESS
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
YOU'RE WORTHLESS
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
KILL YOURSELVES
YOU'RE WORTHLESS
KILL YOURSELVES
YOU'RE WORTHLESS
KILL YOURSELVES
YOU'RE WORTHLESS
KILL YOURSELVES
YOU'RE WORTHLESS

new cytube
cytu.be/r/Phil_AM_Comfy_Theater

They're supposed to do that shit. It's their new rule.

Ace Combat something or other. As long as it's not Assault Horizon.
I also really like MSFX

It's fine. The only thing lost by bumplocking the thread is retards who can't use the catalog

4AM KILLSTREAK CONFIRMED
FRESH OC INBOUND

mo'fukkn panzer dragoon orta prolly monica

jedi knight pilot fighter or w/e close second

washu been doin monica

iz all good fam

sounds ryt monica

yo i'm tuckered out too fam but itz no sleep till brooklyn 2 nite

kof xiv fam u likin it monica?

Nice Trips
And I had a quiet day, I applied for a fair amount of jobs today

normalfagfag life sounds so depressing tbh

How long do you get out of school after this?

(checked)
Gonna kick back, smoke a few bowls the work wife gave me and finish watching Capcom Cup top 8. Already know who won/lost but I fell asleep yesterday morning so I didn't get to see grand finals yet.

We were busy tonight but I always have a good time at work. The temp workers keep fucking things up so I've been running around a lot. My feet hurt but fuck it, gotta get up and make that money. Looking forward to a day off, if we keep up the pace we're going I'll finally get one this coming weekend.

I'm depressed when I'm NEET, I'm depressed when I'm wage slaving. At least my job keeps me busy and my mind off my problems. It ain't as bad as you think once you get used to it.

Want to fly up with me

Like the new and homoerotic final fantasy (XV)

Then we have to

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Whos the second guy?

I really should sleep honestly. I got family shit to do today.

Thanks! Where you applying now?

Work wife?

Sounds fun though!

I don't feel like wanting anything for Christmas this year…

Wow, you're right guys.
I regret thinking the Mods were onto something when they said this cancerous thread was filled with avatar, name and tripfags.

As I can clearly see here, that's not at all what happens in this thread. There's deep discussions about how much you dislike your jobs, how little you play video games and how much you like weebshit.
Also, love a good Blogpost on my video game board.

My mistake.

A real man realizes Thanksgiving is the best holiday.

Pretty much everywhere

You don't want anything or you don't want to want anything?

So entitled.

Good luck! Hope you snag something decent.

GUAC SURGE COMING SOON GUYS

okay fam

oh shit it's crunch time for you huh yui?

it wasn't too hype of a top 8 tbh but i been know who won and who was in second. I'm surprised both by ricki gettin to grand finals but prolly more surprised at the tear nuckle du been on tho, taking CPT from fukkn winners monica?

from da left?
bronski: action figure version

das good tho fam materialism is a bad thing. bein w/ da kin folk n havin sum cozy times n reminiscin b enuff fo me tbh monica

mo'fuckkin lent is da best holiday tbh fam get ascetic n shredded monica

u eva look up top boxers in the weight class u would be in and see how hard you'd get wrecked?

unfortunately you sound pretty fucked, unless you're really good at skimming

That's where I'm at most years. This year was a change since I actually needed something

Timezones, nigga.

Their rule sucks. If there was a new rule where the came to the house of every user and raped them with an eleven foot pole would you support their decision of doing their jobs?

Sometime in the middle of January is when we go back, or something.>>11398575
That's good fam. I feel you user. I had to quit my old job because I got carpal tunnel but I miss it a lot. I was the only one who did a good job at anything and everyone loved me there, and the pay wasn't bad too.

I dunno what I want either tbh fam.

Something like that, but you know, there are worse things.

As opposed to:
"my 4am thread epeen!! :-))"

I did, but I don't see many of you fags actually responding to it. You just talk about your shitty lives like someone, somewhere gives a flying fuck.

tbh I'm not hopefully, it's been a whole year now

I want Jeb! to get a reality tv show.

Oooh

Nice! Enjoy your mini NEETcation

I shit on people who say "my 4am thread" too.

Care to share with the rest of 4am?

u b flyin?

mos def yui, heard dat monica. gl tho fam bon chance monica.

Every job I've ever worked that was co-ed I've had a "work wife". Basically it's the girl that's sweet on me. We take care of each other at work, play grab ass, help each other out and shit like that.

I want Jeb to be Secretary of Turtles

Got any more pics of that slut? Instead of posting the same pic over and over?

u need bud yui?

i ain't have a work wife, jus hood rate chicken heads n groupie hoes. sounds nice tho

I wish I could. I ain't greedy and you guys in 4am were there for me when I was thinking about putting a bullet in my head. Y'all are all family now.

I think I had one of those once. She ate lunch with me every day because she hated everyone else there. Happiest I've ever been tbh

You are not hopeful you will get anything or you would rather stay NEET?

But what about your home wife?

I also saw my brother watching some Animu with the word Boko in it Might of been Boku and mocked him calling him a Boko no Piko watching faggot He wasn't watching it, I hope

I want a job it's just I can't find one

To be fair I only go to school 2 days a week anyway so I've been living the NEET life for a while even though I'm technically not.

Sounds like my last job, although it was like every woman there. I don't know what women see in me tbh.

Weed is good.

I'd give you a hug if I could user. You sound like a swell guy.

That pic is better than most postmodern art.

Here's your (you). I'm lazy man I don't want to dig through my huge directory of images.

For reference, this is the book in question. I can't find any summaries of it online. I don't expect you guys to help me, but It would be nice.

It sums up how I've felt every night for the last 15 years pretty accurately.

since she's your waifu, what's your favorite Athena design? What's your least favorite design and why is it Kof 2001 Athena?

smh tbh fam

Damn, Id rape that bitch.

I don't want anything. Not interested in games because I'm fed up with consoles all together and I'm more into emulation, not interested in manga because I haven't taken the time to read the ones I purchased, I don't even want any figures.
Only thing that has interested is my own photos.

I have been thinking about materialism lately from watching Veggietales so that may be the case.

Hope it works for you.

Anyone with any experience in the military? Debating about becoming G.I

The only thing I want this christmas is to die.

Not even shit tier fast food jobs?

Yeah but full NEET is different. Theres no clock in your head saying "x amount of days until school/work"

Like camera pics you take yourself? Ask for camera gear if so

yoooooooooooooooooooooooo veggie tales sum good shit tbh monica

u r my cheeseburger helped me through a tough time tbh monica

I don't apply for them because I'll get a huge backlash if I don't
Also I applied for two and didn't get them
Not even an Interview

Is that actually from the comic strip? If so I believe it because that shit is insanely well written it's surreal.

Don't bully the Athena.

You waifu is great and so are you user. I typically throw her in my set when I play KoF but I'm not the best in the world with her.

Not really for me either. It's usually like "oh I have school tomorrow"

I'm here for you bby

It's '98 Athena and the worst is KoF14. Just don't like the look they gave her. KoF13 is _very_ nice too.

Hopefully she isnt loose like soritsu.

Don't bully the Ritsu.

ah meng
wus gud tho monica

bitch eyes look like sum funky areolas tbh du

das a bad look fam

Can I bully you

We've been through this. Pic related

Make sure you reapply at places once a month. If they end up firing someone or someone quits, but its been a while your app is at the bottom of a stack.

Ahhh I guess.

All the men in my family told me they'd break my arms and legs if I joined user. The training is useful but you don't want to be even more of a slave to the Government. All my friends that went in to service (I'm 30) are now alcoholics and all their girlfriends/wives cheated on them while they were away from home.

Shut up fuckboy, I'll be in bed in 6 mins and I expect your ass up and bent over.

it's all good mates, how're you're doings?

Not sure. It wouldn't surprise me. Peanuts could get pretty deep into it. Make you feel shit you're not expecting to.

iz gud budy dam somalis rappin mah seester. you see my op senpai? did I done good?

I don't even see advertisements for them any more
Though If I hope I get at least a trial soon, I have car Rego due in a month

Yes.
While my camera isn't old, I'm not sure I would be able to find any gear unless you mean general stuff like tripods or new lens.
I'll post something I took during my trip in Japan.

I saw it, you're always doing good

What kinda car you drive?

Yeah I mean having a back up lens would be smart.

And thats fucking comfy as fuck. Where did you go? What did you do? How long you stay?

n

This is the sad reality of the service.

You're telling me. I fished up a few.

There was one about that girl Charlie Brown was crushing on where he realized he didn't love her, but just the idea of her he'd built up, as this perfect thing. That one hit me hard.

97 Mazda 323 (Pic related except mine is a darker red)
Do you Americans have to pay car rego

Neghole pozzing thread

Yeah I've been there before. That shit was absolutely brilliant. It's surreal to think it was a comic in the funny papers.

Don't go for infantry. You want a job that'll be useful in civilian life and infantry experience isn't something employers are looking for. Serve long enough to qualify for gibs and then leave.
If your recruiter promises something, be sure to get it in writing. Talk to multiple recruiters and see who offers the better deal. Have your mind made on whatever job you want. Never let them decide what you're going to be doing because that's how you end pulling weeds and driving buses. If you're in a relationship, consider breaking it off if she's not coming with you. She will cheat on you.
That's what I've picked up from the people I know who have, are, or are trying to join anyways

The unfaithful nature of women is one of the most difficult things to come to terms with. 3D wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't true.

It would be even more depressing if it was one of those comics where the characters actually aged. I feel like Charlie Brown would be a depressed man who's too dead inside to even bother drowning his sorrows anymore, and enjoys the pain because at least he can feel something that way.

Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Osaka, Mount Koya, then back to Tokyo.
Mostly exploring and shopping. Last few days in Tokyo was fun to say since I was in my costume, I surprised some guys at a Touhou shop by giving them lots of money in exchange for goods, & saw other people in costumes. My moon is not strong so I can't tell what most say but I bet some of them thought I looked too western.
Two weeks.

We have to get our tags on our license plate updated every once in a while if thats what you mean.

Is this actually a thing?

doing well dick wolf spider

you jus gotta cheat on dem. early and often monica. voting+orgasms monica bong bong

been up to much?

We used to have rego stickers which you chuck on the windscreen which you need updating yearly
Now you don't have the stickers but you still have to pay yearly or bi-yearly

Charlie Brown is the most genuinely good human being ever conceived. He's a man I strive to be, and has influenced me since childhood. Watching him suffer hits really close to home.

I resent the idea of unfaithfulness to someone you're supposed to love with every fiber of my being.

Fucking lucky! I want to go so bad.

How much did all that cost you?

note tonight seems to mostly be music and shit

come in. throw up some tracks. get comfy

Did you go to one of those degenerate Maid Cafes

sometime they b signing bonuses n shit involved. you hear about dat shit w/ da army guard (mostly california) i think gettin niggas to re-up on enlistment, GIVING them bonuses, realizing they didn't actually qualify and forcing them to pay it back?

same ole same ole monica baby b rollin aroun d shit now a lil bit

main i'm faithful but my genitals ain't

i'll come dj you break me off summa dem cytube endz monica

I'm not sure how often muricans have to get new tags and plates honestly. My current ride is owned by my family after I totaled my car years and years ago.

Did somebody say Dick Wolf

Good morning from a Europoor you Burgers, hope you are having a sweet night on the other side of the planet.

coo

He reminds me of me, except if I wasn't a terrible person. The constant dread and melancholy and cynicism. He knows life's going to fuck him and he's accepted it, but he still comes across as very tired. Not "I haven't slept well" tired, but "beaten down by life" tired.

It's a thing. Recruiters want to get their numbers higher so they'll throw in incentives to get people to sign with them.

It depends on how often you want to renew your tags. In my state at least you can go up to three years

The Touhou goods? Around $200 or so.

Yes I did, my mark of shame will forever be permanent by the photo they took of me and one of the maids.

That some kind of cinnamon raisin roll?

Oh shit yeah I remember that. Fucked up.

So do you have good roads in Tennesee

That's depressing, I'm just some 19 year old kid looking to avoid the slavery of debt and a early retirement

Would be enlisting in the airforce if anything. Probably go cyber security.

I just don't want it to be a waste of four years

Yup whit choco chips all over.

fuck diabetes

Nah the whole trip.

(checked)
Yeah its pretty comfy. If you like lots of turns and downhills on mountain backroads at least.

Fuck your gay Cytube.
Did someone say comfy music?

Ha! Good one user!

Pretty jelly tbh fam

As long as you learn your job and do it well, you'll be fine. Serve your term, leave if you want, and you've got years of job experience under your belt with veteran status to boot.

Just gotta make money work for you
I'm in liberalforina so with pot becoming legal maybe start a farm?Idk

This is the only correct answer.

Pipe dream user. There's no money in it.

sadly they ain't no escape from debt in today's society at least while u young but if you take advantage of shit you can end up fairly prosperous. having kids will kill hopes of this usually cause you'll need a house quick or end up renting which which is like credit purgatory. unless you live somewhere with good mass transit, which is probably an urban hell hole you'll need a car too. all the while you're expected to save money for your health and retirement and children's education while all the necessary goods of the day and age, property, transportation are locked behind 9-5s and bank loans.

but basically while you young you gotta establish credit. best way to do this is student loans or use a credit (not debit) card for everything and pay it off each month. See if you don't buy shit and play the (((modern economy))) game banks n shit think you're basically dead or a criminal. having a credit card, checking account and some debt hangin over your head lets em kno u got a pulse. Da amish round mah way have a mutual loving relationship w/ da small local banks still standin cause when they take out loans they have at least 1/3 of the money they need for the loan already so I would try to emulate that as much as possible tbh. If you can go into a field like accounting you can mange your own business effectively should you have an interest to do so, it also gives you flexibility if you maintain your certification and/or get a cpa plus being entrepreneurial looks good on a resume.

When I said you have a pulse to a bank, your individual pulse is like your wrist, a business' pulse is like a throbbing hard cock on the verge of climax, you can play your business' credit into your personal shit to a certain degree as the owner for vehicles, food stuffs, electronics, travel or w/e, so long as you pay it off before the shit comes due yo credit only gonna go up so long as you ain't goin n gettin hard pulls on yo credit at every dealership and realtor in town tbh monica.

Iz a sick game but you gotta play it, you jus gotta be educated on it.

All I know is there's gonna be a higher demand for it in the next 2 years when the bill goes through
But that'll likely burn out at the most in a year

Ah. I don't know the exact price but I would estimate it was over $2000 minimum since I went with business class.

As long as you know that you can't use any banks with the money you make because it's still illegal under federal law right now you might be able to do fine. I mean I don't keep anything in the bank myself, but it will be much more difficult to purchase things needed for your business, and the large possibility of theft if not stored securely.
t. Econ nerd

You like an ausfag or something? Or is that just the airfare?

i lik linus

I wonder if he grows up to be a waifufag.

yui they actually let you claim it now w/ the shit for denver i believe.

Its the airfare. I do not have a single drop of /aus/ in me.

Oh yeah? Well I'm no expert on legal weed businesses but this is how it typically works.

airfare alone was 2k? or the whole trip+expenses?

Ahhh ok. I thought so.

What about your hotel and food costs?

Feds Slap 70% Tax on Legal Marijuana Businesses
w ww.please use archive.is.com (use archive.is)/articles/2016/02/18/feds-slap-70- tax-on-legal-marijuana-businesses.html

shitty source and from awhile ago

WEW
Fucking kikes I swear to god. The government makes it goddamn impossible for ANYONE to gain capital. Fucking commies the lot of them.

shouldn't rly b surprised but yea dat's a high fukkn number it ain't even profitable n u kno philip morris ain't gonna pay dat

all deez niggas could whoop me, super middleweight shieeeeeet

Airfare alone. I'm lucky the taxis don't cost a lot of money.

Don't exactly remember the hotel prices, but room service food is expensive as fuck (Some were $20-$50 minimal.) Outside the hotel? Some were cheap, some weren't. I got unlucky at the Tokyo station with one of the bento boxes being not as good as I hoped and I had some kind of fried chicken skin on a stick. You might think "Oh thats not bad" but theres no meat, only the skin was there…feels like chink food.

GOODNIGHT GUYS, AND REMEMBER IF YOU EVER NOTICE YOU ARE FEELING DOWN, DAILY REMINDER TRUMP IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THERE ARE TONS OF VIDEOS LIKE EMBEDDED RELATED

was uber a thing there yet? I'd imagine dem price gonna skyrocket when uber get there, least if you pay'n american.
you ever walk by like sum yakuza joint w/ a bunch of tough mugs outside?

kek nigga

Thanks user!

It's so true it ain't even funny. God I fucking DESPISE commies like you wouldn't believe.

4 AM, do you ever read or listen, or watch something and realize that it sounds much cooler than your life, regardless if the story was fictional or not?

Haven't seen Uber there yet.
Never saw a Yakuza member or a joint.

they gotta go tbh monica.

all da mo'fukkn time monica, escapism is real monica

awwwww

You're right about that
Appreciate the input

I really need to educate myself on busniess and the like
Thanks for opening my eyes to the sin of debt we all must face

Gotta use my inner Jew to hide that shit

You can't hide from Hitler Quads Moshe
:^)

Good morning, im replaying Katawa Shoujo for the first time in 3 years. Who should I romance?

Blind Gril?

i like dem numbahs monica
n no problem main, it's dat semi-obscured common knowledge. wrappin yo head around it is kinda rough n helps more to be shown than told tbh, I hope it wasn't too rambly but it's a deep subject.

Basically, if you can save money and not live pay check to paycheck even if it's small amounts it'll add up, a savings account isn't necessary at your age I'd say cause you'll get fucked if you wanna take summa dat shit out.

try not to buy stupid shit and just realize what you think might b a lot of cash ain't a lot of cash and no one is gonna watch yo money for you.

idk shit about katawa shoujo but is there any hard workin dedicated types monica?

It's been forever but either Lily or Rin

The qt with the glasses

Help the girl who doesn't know what hugs feel like

iz that where yoza come from?

Why would the Amish need a loan

equipment or materials most like. possibly an animal, more property, adding on to a business. do you think they link my ass, i ain't allowed back @ da cheese haus.

New farming equipment, farm animanls, etc

where can i get a sexy lewd grown af mummy gf who tendly dominates me and does cool stuff like putting her hands up my clothes ?

She cant see my dick

There is a sign language interpreter who is pretty hard working, but shes dumb as a doorknob.

Isn't Rin's real disability that shes retarded?

That girl was dope as shit but alas, i've already played her route.

Where is Ristu?

fams

not presently
Off the top of my head Terminal Velocity

vid

cougar probably

Never romanced her, I'm more of a burnt bacon guy. But I can see assburgers in her

no that's gross I don't want them to have any wrinkles.

Aeka

Find a tribe of Amazonian woman and become their buzz dispenser

how old are you?

Jizz*

Silly, I cant romance her because shes not a good character!

dam nigga
i luh dat gondola

i like tatsumaki buddy, sux tbh love me a salt of the earth type hoe

la mulana?

Where are we gonna find amazonian women? In the Amazon?

stay away from my gran

This would be good if they actually existed. what's a good videogame with women like that? In Guild Wars 2 there's a race of giants which is hot af tbh

yooooo i neva knew i wanted to see chopper fuggin nami til just nao tbh monica dam

YOUNG SHANKS APPROVED

You need to go back

says you fam did you even play the game?

I'm more of a fan of this one monica
don't know what you mean fam?

if you wan't a serious answer user you have to give details

I'm 19

Hey 4 AM, I've decided that once I finished my year of uni, I want to become a NEET. How do you maintain life as a NEET? Or is this a bad idea and I should just commit suicide?

Why the fuck did you do uni in the first place

do you wan't your GF to be as old as or older than you?
how tall are you?

figure out how you can work out of the home

I knew uni was a bad idea, but mom insisted that I go. Even then she ended up signing me up for it anyway despite that I told her that if I wanted to go to uni, I would do so once I decided what I wanted to do in life.

yo i rly rly lyk dis gondola tbh in fact love it even. n u can whip some crusty ole mummy bitches up in la mulana fam

i'm not neet tho

Why didn't you look for a job instead

5'6

Unless you've got a supply of fresh mummy gfs you're going to hand out to me when I finish answering your questions, I don't see the point answering any more of them tbh.

You could do that, but if you don't wanna deal with the insects, heats and fevers I'll recommend going to a gym and finding a bodybuilder

Never said Mexican you cuck

I've been a meet for 8 months and wouldn't recommend it. You're gonna feel worthless in the end and everything will get boring eventually without the use of drugs At least for me, but that's done now

Amazons are from the Amazon river which makes the Hues which is the same thing as a Mexican
Ergo Amazonians are Mexican

I did go job hunting, and left applications at places that were taking them. Out of 20+ stores, only 1 gave me a call, and I didn't get the job. It was a move theater job.

shieet on one hand she jus lookin out fo u n maybe wanted u to experience a new environment. hopefully u got sum basic core per-requisites out of the way .

well if you lookin at da original amazons they from greek myth but were supposedly from somewherez about dat region.

it's unfulfilling and awfully depressing

wish I knew what I wanted as much as you did when I was your age almost 30 now

ah I getchu fam, I like dat gondola too
I wuz thankin like fetlife for day boi do monica

I wanted to know if you wanted her to be like 5 years older or the same age fam
I think what you want is a fetish style relationship that you can get on like fetlife and fuckin sites like this but reversed adultlittlegirl.com/how-to-find-daddy-dom/

unless you do it just right

Nice trips, and also
Did you even try

Well they wouldn't be Amazons as the Amazon River is in Brazil

My bad then
I just see Amazonian woman as she-hulks requiring snusnu 24/7

Decided to use one of the photos I've taken of a bamboo forest & remade it as the European cover for RE4 since I'm a sucker for it.

try for night audit fam
that's what I've been doing for the past 4 years and I can even share my payroll program with you

Those are called Cunt boys

not bad

I like it user!

I covered just about every local store in my area. Believe me, I tried. Now I just want to die. I feel like a waste of human resources all the time now.

I've don nothing but sleep since my hours got cut.

how many hours do you do now?

the amazon river was named for the amazons of myth not the other way around

this ain't a gondola but it's in mah gondola folduh fah sum reason monica

shieet ,prolly mean u needed to get caught up but then u ain't go no free time neitha monica

it's a good pic

Again did you even try
I looked for jobs a 450km drive south and 600km drive north

Never knew about that
I guess that's why Warhammer Fantasy Battle had Amazonians as a small force back in the day

When you put it like that, then I guess I never really tried at all.

fugggg mayne metrics das ruff monica

that is some desperate shit
I volunteered while looking for work in my area and a good friend put the word in for me when another night auditor gave notice, I've been doing this 4 years sicne
Pay is kinda crap tho, dollar over minimum

are you at least volunteering to make yourself not look like a useless sack of shit on your resume?

I live rural and love to drive so don't worry about it, though I hope something comes through

what's fetlife?

yea fam the term kinda conflated w/ itself a couple times i guess

fo'really tho nigga on a audit shift? you da lynchpin of da whole fuggin business, axe fo mo pay n responsibilitrux

you gotta sell yoself on da volunteer tip tho tbh or else u finna come off as a cuck

stay positive monica

I'm gonna go to sleep, looking through my photos made me think what I really want for Christmas: Camera gear! Might take interest in some photography (Even though its very competitive since many try to make the best shots at the same spots at different times) & also a SSD backup in case the one I have dies on me. See you guys.

Interesting thought and I will try to keep up

nigger I used to have 2 part time jobs and drove an hour minimum every day and got fucking nowhere
you better account for how much money you are spending on insurance and gasoline faggot

it's like fetish dating
you can find doms and subs and shit, fuckign google it and check their FAQ page

monica I automate so much shit wit spred shiets dat I feel like I is only doin 2 hours o work onna 8 hour shift
sheeeit, why ya thin I spend so much time shitpostin on da weekend nights
at least I seem buzzy with mah bidness

night fam

shieeet did you make the spreadsheets? gotta show em what it's all about n always make it seem a lot harder than it is.

i think i'm out fo da nyt tho bronski have a good 1 monica

have a pic man, just google it

nah monica I tries ta tell em some times how simple it is but most em jus don understand

aight monica, you have a good night

I have a 3 hour a week part time job and mum helps with cash time to time, I know what I'm doing

I am sad because my benis left me. he said he was getting sick of not getting bagina, so he set out into the world to find his fortune. how do I cope

user

I don't go for huge drives every week
Just when I have an interview

user what I'm getting at is currently your shit is unsustainable

I came back briefly to give an update.
I won't be posting for a while, I've been in the hospital. I don't remember much, but I'm pretty sure a car merged into me. Chewed up my bike and spat it out. I've got a brace on both left limbs, forearm broken in three places, jaw broken in two, torn pelvis, ACL, and meniscus.
If I hadn't been wearing a helmet I would have easily died; the bike looks completely smashed at the front.
Wish me a speedy recovery, fellas. This really sucks.

I don't know who you are but god speed

Look user, it costs $100 for one of these trips and they might happen say on average 2 times a month and seeing as I get $45 for working 3 hours, that means I get a net negative of $20
This is without accounting There is also a 45% chance that this is a job trail of which I would average $143, which would mean monthly doing this shit I get $45 a month surplus
And I have enough money for Rego but I don't get insurance because that is Kike shit

goodluck bubby

it's required in Oregon, just liability but required none the less 85 dollarydoos a month

Not required here though
Also why do you speak of Oregon and Dollarydoos
Oregon is not in Australia even if Melbourne and Portland share many similarities

I live here dummy

get better cutie

But Dollarydoos are Colloquial for Australian Dollars

it's for dollars fam

That's what you get for cycling on the road you worthless parasite

No it's for Australian Dollars in particular

Cyclists can get annoying

hey uh, what was that game where the girl goes to hell and suffers a bunch of violent deaths?

whew. good old helmet

undertale

very funny
good laugh