So I stumbled across this while looking into Primordia

So I stumbled across this while looking into Primordia.

Apparently it's an unreleased "JRPG" made by westerners that pays a huge homage (The writer describes it as a ripoff basically) to JRPGs of the SNES generation. They released it on their old website along with the source code. It got shitcanned because Squeenix copped out and closed their offices and Golden Sun got announced.

Other urls found in this thread:

wormwoodstudios.com/2016/08/divide-by-zero.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it can't be a jrpg if it's by westerners. The very definition of a jrpg is it's made in japan, that is the term's only defining feature.

we aren't talking about western rpgs

Fangame Thread: GBC edition?
This is coming out in about 3 days. How will it be?

Exactly, we're talking about jrpgs which caters to retards such as yourself.

DMCA'd

Hahahah! We'll see about that!
I'm writing down your post number, and I will reply to it in the future if it does.

Just remember to make a thread with the download link in it so I can get it before that happens.

You got it!

Is it actually good?

That's why I put it in quotes. It's a JRPG in all but region.

It's not a fangame though, it was supposed to be a full GBA release.

That's what I'm asking this thread. The trailer looks interesting at least. I'd play it since all it needs is a GBA emulator, you could probably inject it into a 3DS VC too, but my backlog is fuckhuge anyway. I just thought Holla Forums might appreciate an almost lost RPG.

I wish, it would be cool to have a GBA game have night and day cycles.

Ruby and Sapphire did that, but it was subtle and wasn't reflected in gameplay at all.

Secret of Evermore is sort of similar I'm guessing but it got released. This thing is playable?

I'd assume so. The blog made it sound like it was a very late cancellation.

wormwoodstudios.com/2016/08/divide-by-zero.html

I also got it wrong, It was a GBC game.

What the fuck? Prove it, I have never, EVER noticed that.

Got a link?

That's how the berries worked and grew over real time and it's how you evolved Umbreon and Espeon.

I posted the official trailer and the Writer's blog post that BOTH link to the download link. Get it yourself.

And I should add, it has an internal battery, which runs dry over time. This isn't hard to google.

very nice. GB jrpgs emulate perfectly for android imo if you're into that sort of thing.

hasn't it always been a thing since g&s?

Oh. THAT, I was expecting something more exciting.

Yes. Which makes me think the guy is either retarded or shitposting.

I wasn't autistic enough to focus on fucking berries or evolving eeve into a pokemon I could obtain from Colosseum/Gale of Darkness.
Sorry that not everyone tries to absorb every little detail.

I'm sorry that I'm a spoonfeeding enabler too, user.

I wasn't autistic enough to play past red and blue and I knew that.

That'd just be fucking weird

Thats been in my library for a while, any good?

It's excellent. Short but excellent.