EU continues to screech autistically at Holla Forumsand

dw.com/en/eu-urges-poland-to-respect-judicial-reforms-deadline-or-face-article-7-sanctions/a-43055631

archive.is/PDveN

>Poland faces (((punishment))) under the never-before-used Article 7 of the European Union for placing courts under political control.

OY VEEEYYYYYY WHY WON'T THESE GOYIM JUST LET US GENOCIDE THEM!?

Attached: IMG_8928.JPG (971x924, 275.47K)

Checked and bumped.

Or what? Just give us the monies kurwa.

Attached: 14128602821241.png (622x514, 27.9K)

The (((EU))). More countries need to leave it. Farage was an idiot to leave to early and not see the leave go through.

W-we'll do something this time! We mean it! W-we really will, goy!

Attached: IMG_9089.PNG (500x657, 98.97K)

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO YOU WERE TOLD TO MEME RESPONSIBLY

The eu just pissed off poland with the retarded labor law that means you have to pay western wages to anyone in the west.

In case you're wonder, this fucks over truck drivers who are all eastern european.

Chill, the EU will fuck up as always and finally self-destruct and a Polish-Hungarian joint empire of friendship will become the new dominant world power, purging all the non-whites from the Northern hemisphere.

Oh fuck I'm sorry I take it back

Poland will defeat the Jew.

Meme harder, you plebian fuck!
THE WORLD will defeat the jew!

Attached: pepe.png (487x500, 76.22K)

checked!
Nice meming
10/10

everytiem.
one person makes these.
Really makes you think.
Sage because off topic

yeah how dare someone post the news

wat?
Can anyone explain for a retard please?

Err no. This part;
>>Poland faces (((punishment))) under the never-before-used Article 7 of the European Union for placing courts under political control.

I think. The general question I'm asking is why is this happening?

Don't mind me, just checking these sick ass digits…

Attached: e3d468ec09d105ad790a5b7a7a38ddadb55185c8eb6b07d306d9fa0a8eeb4c63.jpg (453x640, 285.8K)

The mighty EU army will invade Poland and free it from the White invaders. Fortunately they're behind schedule in replacing all militarizes with a chaotic multinational military, so Poland has a few years. What the EU could do is punish Poland, but I think with Hungary on their side any punishment will be blocked.

Attached: mudshits_btfo_poland.jpg (639x359, 44.34K)

Poland changed some of their laws, so now the government can hire and fire (((judges))).
Article 7 lets the jew keep from giving euros to the country because they're being bad goys, won't happen though because it requires a unanimous vote and Hungary pledged to vote in Poland's favor.

FUCKING CHECKED

WORLDWIDE ANTI-ZOG COALITION IMMINENT

Attached: 92A45E1F-4975-41B9-87CF-9DFEE768531C.jpg (720x496, 54.1K)

As an aside, I think Poland being able to appoint their own judges prevents them from having kikes shit all over their justice system like they are in Englandistan.

I'm not Polish(I'm ethnically Polish, but not born there), so I could easily be wrong about how this all works. If any Poles are here who know how it works, please correct me.

Attached: IMG_3547.JPG (750x560, 61.25K)

Nigel Farage's greatest fault is that he wanted to be remembered as a hero of the people. He wanted to be someone who entered the fight to help the people and then, when given the opportunity to seize power for himself to give it up to the common people. I believe he fears that, as politicians seem to near inevitably become corrupt to some degree, stepping into any role of power would guarantee a stain on his legacy. At worst he's an egomaniac, but at his best he's a true believer of Democracy, and the man who had the chance to be a modern George Washington.

When the United States finally won the independence they needed and sat down to make their new government, the Founding Fathers created the position of the President, and unanimously agreed that Washington was the best– the only, man for the job. He'd been so important in the fight to get here as General of the Army of the United States, and was now so known and beloved by the people for his work that it was a given he would stick around and continue to lead the movement he'd lead.

Washington didn't want to. Washington had had enough, and was ready to enjoy the rest of his short life with his loving wife working his proud Mt Vernon, ready to be done with politics because he knew that there were other men, men he believed smarter than him in principles of the law, that would do it instead. But Washington stuck around to serve as president, because he knew that was his duty now. It wasn't a choice, he had to serve. And thank God he did, Washington saved the brand new Union from destroying itself multiple times by being a man who genuinely loved Democracy and his people, and didn't desire power.

Farage lead the fight and won his own battle against the cruel elite of Britain, but when it came time for him to accept his next assignment to become the leader of the country, he looked out at those hard years ahead of him and said no. Of course he said it all dressed up in honor and justice: he was doing a grand thing to us all by letting us figure out what to do from here. Critics in their day found cause to assail Washington in the press, but history will always revere him; Farage gave up his best chance to work on securing his legacy, and now those British elites prepare it for him.

Attached: General_George_Fuckin_Washington_at_Trenton_by_John_Trumbull.jpeg (2031x3000, 7.21M)

Has the polish government responded?

What is the EU Commission's endgame here? Embarrassing themselves?

They're probably hoping Poland will back down.

Attached: IMG_6001.PNG (600x190, 28.37K)

As did Slovenia and all Baltic States

Jews trying to control free speech

Color me suprized

(checked)
What it have to do with white genocide? EU is kvetching because in replaced positions were BND agents

(((PiS))) appointing their own judges, it will be like anuda shoah!

Even if they EU army was created right now, Poland has lots of backup…
Paramilitaries

Is that a based Montecarloball?

(checked)
It's going to be great fun.

Attached: 004b59fce36fb207c148ba145d63f095a4f0e3eb569c803d546d7dbfb90c5860.jpg (680x497, 71.64K)

Montecarlo is just a part of Monaco actually.

Attached: world-flags-by-design-2-638.jpg (638x493, 27.67K)

I doubt it.
Right now they're basically just like leftist/antifa who are suddenly asked to house some refugees or have their non rent squat shacks removed in favor of niggers.

If the EU had never asked any of this then Poland would have never shown signs of being "based" like that (which they are not).
They don't care about the deeper ramifications and needs which drive the engine of kike removal.

I'll start believing in Poland the moment they actually say anything of importance or meaning on the topic and not just go "uhh no we don't want niggers, thanks".

Attached: IMG_9094.JPG (1114x730, 228.58K)

Today Poland military is stronger than German military. Wise move from the Poland. But Poland doesn't have nukes. France and Britain have. Today they are not ready to nuke European countries into submission (but ready to bomb with conventional weapons see Serbia ). But it may be factor in future especially if Religion of Cuck™ takes over those countries.

I've always agreed there.

Poland needs nukes as soon as possible, and a missile defense system.

Heil'd

Attached: 1496355775456.jpg (700x512, 83.98K)

Of course the faggot is spamming the image too.
Really makes you think

You know we can see IDs here, right?

Attached: fT3EMaS.jpg (524x604, 99.54K)

Spierdalaj, szabes goju

Panie jako pierwsze.

Do you even into reading comprehension m8?

Załóż mycke i na onet, wyrobić dzienną norme w słodzeniu PiSowskiemu żydostwu.

Nikogo nie oszukasz, Żydu.

For non-Polish speaking anons, Schlomo here is doing the ol' "everything is controlled opposition" shilling tactic.

Filtered!

Attached: 98ef304c5b524b2bce3baa0821a0fe15bdb67bd39f87375982d56cb3e8884f34.png (500x531, 295.82K)

NAFTA is being remade, if Trump can transform it (by kicking out Mexico or severely reducing their role) an economic version of NATO can be made taking in EU refugee nations into NAFTU (North Atlantic Free Trade Union) that are nothing but a trade agreement without (((EU))) technocrats that could both cripple the EU and weaken China.

Attached: 058cf9533a568727e5132d8e697d23ed4d5f697cd71ed0680e67c3f37e5f6e89.gif (169x169, 3.52K)

His only posts are in this thread, and celebrating the death of a few kikes in another.

Oh Satan, my sides!

The purge is imminent, and I'm glad to be alive to see it happen!

Attached: 1272581611335.jpg (620x670 8.9 KB, 225.81K)

How the hell did I manage that?

You put the (checked) right next to the link. Cancelled it out.