REVIVING RAINBOW SIX SIEGE THREAD

REVIVING RAINBOW SIX SIEGE THREAD

talk about fun stories from this fluke fun game ubisoft made, speculate about season 2 (GROM, GEO, and whatever the teams from hong kong and south korea are called) and bask in the dread that since this is from a AAA studio it could turn to complete shit in a heartbeat

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/75TDX
archive.is/iPePf
twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/status/807321096278122496
r6maps.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My boyfriend plays rainbow six, should I play it too?

its fun, get it for sale though (i love this game but since its MP only its not worth 50-60), then you can breach some walls while he breaches your faggot ass

590, 556xi, RC4
Pulse, Thatcher, Thermite
Bandit, IQ
House, Yacht, Skyscraper
Oregon

i should start

TYPE 89 NIGGA
attack: thermite, buck, hibana, fuze.
defend : smoke, frost, jager, kapkan
castle is kinda useless, i don't like playing as echo because i'm not always active on mic, and i'm not good with shields. capitao is my least played overall but i don't hate him he's just not very good
favorites are house and chalet, least favorite is probably favelas cuz of its shitty top floor defense area, but i don't hate the map mostly that spawn

what's your issue with bandit? he's kinda fun but no one likes IQ since she needs a buff instead of just giving her more shit to detect

Don't you have an overwatch thread to be in?

Because mute does what he does better since he gets 4 jammers instead of 3 batteries. Plus the mp7 is alright, but it isn't as amazing as people say it is.

I actually have really been taking a like to him for some reason.

sometimes i think bandit should be able to electrify all walls connected to his zapper instead of one panel, but you're right aside from being able to move faster, mute can protect walls and stall drones as well as having a nitro cell

Didn't that used to be the case before but the nerf'd him?

Bought it recently, I've gone through about half of the scenarios, should I:

Go through the scenarios and then go online
Go through the scenarios, terrorist hunt, and then actual online
Just go online

How serious business do I need to be? It seems like every game I end up preparing myself for I go way over or just don't play at all.

Do what you want, there's not much t-hunt or the scenarios can teach other than basic mechanics.

i may have not been in the game before that nerf

i would say bang out the scenarios for the free renown points so you can get a few operators and bits for your guns

Scenarios are just free renown. TH's great for practicing headshots.

also helps memorize maps, but the T-hunt doesn't have cameras when you're defending so it doesn't help you memorize where those are

I bought this game thinking it would only be a few hours with fucks but I am really getting into it.

Add me for operator fucktime HorridComedian

Is this game worth it? I can find it pretty cheap and one of my friends has it.

How cheap? And if a friend has it then you're already off to a good start.

its a huge bonus if you can get it for cheap, and if your buddy plays it you'll have a better time if you have some one to communicate with

FAMAS/P90 ALL DAY BRO
all gign operators including recruit
literally everything else
yacht can go fuck itself
rook. mine.

20 bucks.

aw yeah that's a mint price

I tried to play some more of this only to find my account had two factor authentication enabled on it. I never did it, and I didn't get an email or anything mentioning it. Has this happened to anyone else? Googling has people saying it just happens and doesn't seem to indicate account hijacking.
I already opened a ticket, but no response yet.

Call their number, I had a different issue but if you relate it to a password change they will do whatever.

>Ash, SAS, Capitao
You know who this is.

I know who you are.

Also prepare to fucking grind if you want any of the DLC operators. 25k gamebux each, but only ones worth spending any on are canucks, really. Navy Seals are boring, japs are basically defender drone and firing hole Thermite, and BRs are fucking useless.

in the right hands cav is fucking savage, you can get a team wipe in a second if you get a good interrogation with her

Shills get out.

This. The game is dead, slow as shit, and nothing but an attempt to perpetuate the realism meme

i'm gonna miss that old splash art for bandit

?

archive.is/75TDX
archive.is/iPePf

So is steamspy inherently and completely jewish?

Scratch that. Operator depends on the map. Pic related

post-patch buck on favelas is a fucking riot

Buck is always a riot.

I need my Girl Operator fix,

(you better believe I'm checking those)
Anyway, I've actually been really enjoying caveira and twitch, as I bought them recently. Twitch is kind of annoying as you can't jump and it feels a whole lot shittier losing a drone as her. Caveira is really hit or miss with me, either I get a ton of downs and interrogate them, or I get shot in the head 30 seconds into the round.

I need to save up for Caviera, when I had the creds to get a dlc op, my brother convinced me to get his waifu frost.

Frost was probably a better choice honestly, she seems a lot more versatile and there are few maps where she's bad, whereas caveria I never play on small maps where there's no where to go like favela, ironically enough.

twitch is fantastic on small maps because you can probably knock out all the cameras during set up phase if you're slick, and if you still have a drone when things are hairy you can throw it into the fray and scan/zap like a mad cunt and its always helpful for your team

You're right, I find she works in almost any situation. What I need more of is some chan-art of her, tho

Mute for walls, Bandit for shields and wire.

Yawn.

Mute is also good in conjunction with Castle, forcing people to either ignore the Castle'd doorways, or go up to manually knock it down, which is easy to gat them afterwords.

Wish I'd gotten Frost, would have been a better choice than Kapkan for when someone even less confident in their usefulness than me grabs Rook first.

the frenchies revolver, though it's dogshit
Montagne though I never use him because aforementioned Thermite/Thatcher obligations
Bandit and Pulse I guess, batteries feel kinda underwhelming and the heartbeat scanner feels like cheaty bullshit. Fuck Chalet and Yacht.

Can you play as hamas?

Year 3 DLC

You can play as Germany and that's kinda close

Who is the best operator and why is it IQ?

They're pretty damn useful though.
BB prevents headshots to a pretty good degree and the other has 3 extra cams to place where the fuck ever.
Cams are great inside objective areas, and watching critical choke points and can blend into the environment fairly well. Works best with a duo que that can watch cams effectively after dying or while chilling in a safe spot.

The PMM in this game is far more dangerous than people think and Doc's Stim Pistol.

She has a nice butt and her shoes look comfy.

I don't know whether I should be angry at Ubisoft or my internet connection

What do you think the new maps will be?
Airports? Train stations? Shopping malls?

Hong Kong will be urban backstreets
SK will be train station or something like that
Poland will be some fucking shithole in poland
Spain will be some castle or something

take turns sucking eachothers dicks so you don't need to pay for it twice.

I'd like to imagine poland having a commie blok as a map with 3+ floors with really depressing room decor in each of the flats, OR a shitty discount store of the likes of lidl or tesco but ~polish brand~

>Pole mission is in a plumbing supply store in the UK

That would be kinda neat.

I highly doubt it'll be a castle because someone will get triggered by CTU's destroying priceless work of medieval architecture.
But otherwise, i fucking love medieval castle maps in FPS games

Move over, goy. Remember the six gorillion!

wew

I bet IQ won't be as cute as she is when Ubi unveils her face from under that balaclava.

I want to fuck that shotgun

That would be more because Ubi can't model female faces for shit, rather than her being ugly.

she's still nearly 40, so she wont be as qt as the waifu fags hope

Thats not Valkyrie.

That'd be wonderful.

she's cute and i like her guns but her gadget is useless as shit, even though in theory she should be a hard counter to valkyrie/echo you can still find those gadgets with minor situational awareness and bring a meatier gadget instead

oh christ

She's for people who can win without a useful gadget and who don't like the Recruit meme.

Devs relased a ranked matchmaking explanation on R6S site

I'm trying to get batter at this game,but even when I'm looking out for the other team it feels like half the time I die before I even saw them. I try my best to stay away from widows and open doors. It could be a connection thing. It just seems my bullets do nothing sometimes when I shoot at them.

out fucking skilled
Yeah, opponent topscore is a cheater.

A ton of the game is to know where your opponents are before they can shoot you, which is why the drone is so powerful. Just make sure to use your cameras/drone and look at areas you suspect they will be in. Some of it will come just as you play more and expect people to be in certain places.

Whelp, I hope people are still playing in a few months whenever it goes on sale again

You could always look for a third party site to get it cheap. But if the overwatch generals can last this long with constant shitposting, we can last just as long in our niche thread.

i'm sure they'll be a few good bumps in playerbase over the nexy year since season 2 looks pretty good

still, might as well bring a useful gadget ya know

It's on sale on Humble store, 50% off.

In a tacshooter, specially one where you can shoot through walls, the important thing is not who can draw the fastest in a firefight, but rather, who knows where the enemy is BEFORE engaging and how they choose to engage said enemies. Skill lies in Knowledge and Intel, rather than mechanical. Ie: If you know fags are using a window for a killzone, prefire into it to avoid getting fucked or toss a grenade, instead of attempting to engage it. Or simply go to another point of entrance, or make one yourself to surprise the enemy.

If you can't kill on a 1v1, make sure you get the drop on them from behind or when they're blind, basically.

holy shit are they gonna do one for every unit cuz that would be fucking dank

I hope so, do you think we'll get glaz's rifle or fuze's grenades for spetznas?

Tachanka's turret, obviously. And a star of david for the FBI.

In all seriousness they'll have that for the Christmas challenges.

You gay, man?

Recruit players are the kind of people who run ironic meme pages on faceberg where they post memes about being depressed.

normalfags don't even let us be depressed in peace it seems

What is her name name again Holla Forums?

ha, but you can actually see what the next ones are in the game menu right now, looks like castles wall, twitch drone, chanka turret are next in line

hibachi

Quads confirm recruit most powerful operator.

Havana

oh shit I didn't notice that.

hibanana

Habanero

kinda worth it fucking ubisoft

m8.

I remember the good days before all the self-important egos and regurgitators. Basically it was if old Adult Swim became a subculture. The memes then were wordless and original, all satirical and abstract nature with a dash of youthful angst instead of BOI HARAMBE JUST CUCKED MY DOGGO AND STOLE MY TIMBS CTFUUUU. I've been in enough communities to know that nothing lasts forever but it was fun while it lasted, I felt I belonged somewhere. Have some shitty OC I made, sage for soggy blogpost.

I got that skin since I bought the second season pass and since I already owned the 1st it gave me alot of jewbisoft credits

i'm so salty i bought a stupid headgear with some of those credits

Benihana?

Well shit. Time to play as Fuze and make everyone feel the pain I've been feeling this past month.

The man got holy quads and people still ain't dumping lewd operator girls? What the fuck?

ikr?

i don't think i have any good r6 girl images on hand

Im having too much fun playing as Blitz

Get monty, then you'll really be fucking invincible.

bump

Can anyone even login?

Keep trying.

Nope. Its down for the time being.

Its back up

and its down

Works on my machine

G2A.com but if you killed yourself that would be better

ubisoft SUCKS

that they do.

seems to be back up

i hope this game won't die just as a build a pc to replace my 6-7 year old laptop that i played vidya on

theres another years worth of content so i doubt itll just die off

If we are lobbying up like cool kids add me
turbo-tracker

Well my main problems are shitty income without much ways of making more off-side because high-school and because Poland so tech and games are unproportially more expensive for me

its doing surprising well so far so i think you'll still be able to get in in time for fun

if they keep adding content and trying to get e-sports recognition it might survive longer than other big name shooters on the market (which is also due to other big name shooters making a new game every year mind you)

Mid season reinforcement should happen next week

what's so interesting about this game?

redpill me

I played it during the free week and it seemed like a fucking joke that you had to play the game to unlock things that you should have in the first place if you're going to PAY MONEY for the game.

What? And you have to play for like two seconds to unlock most standard operators.

it does destruction incredibly well, arguably the best on the market right now because you can make kill holes of various sizes, and the lat big patch made it so different calibers make different sized bullet holes. on top of that its just a fairly solid and fun tacticool game, not a lot of multiplayer stuff lets you do breach/clear shenanigans it feels more like a SWAT/CTU game than say, counter strike, because of the gadgets like that. you could argue with the way the game hides enemy player information from you until you identify them, 1 life per round, limited gadgets and wall reinforcements, and random spawns, it creates a lot of variety per match. it although it could use more game types

>seemed like a fucking joke that you had to play the game to unlock things that you should have in the first place
a fair complaint, the grind dollars for DLC ops is a pain too but at least its a non-pay option. another common complaint is that the game is slow, but its supposed to be slow, it wants the player to gather information and perform smart maneuvers

but if you tried it at the free weekend and didn't dig it, it probably aint your cup of tea and that's fine

Cleaned up a 1v4 earlier feels good

Until you're up against people who know what they're doing, then the game feels way too fucking fast as everyone's sprinting through the map killing each other in a split second regardless of armor values.

You unlock the ops very quickly, the cosmetics are what are grindy but >cosmetics

Otherwise it's the only game that gets my heart pumping. Being in a 1v3, 1v4, or 1v5 and you hear creaks in the walls and floorboards thinking any second you'll be killed so you have to sit and listen for any clues, having your teammates tell you enemy positions and trying to formulate an attack plan on the dot, and pulling it off and winning gives you such a sense of pride it's orgasmic.

Also why did Ubi think the Nova was acceptable?

It's the worst shotgun bar none

i haven't even used it at all yet since the type 89 is so satisfying, and i haven't really used echo at all yet

The 89 is good overall.

Echo is only useful if you're communicating with your team. You need to tell them when you disorientated enemies so they can run in for an easy kill, or so you can get the easy kill from your team Echo. If you're really good you can shock people and then get the kill yourself.

SO he's useful if you communicate and on bomb defuse as the drone shock interrupts the defuser plant. the MP5SD is shit, it's a lower damage, higher recoil version of the GIGN MP5 with no barrel attachments allowed, and the Nova is just worthless.

agreed, since i mostly play casual setlist i don't talk a lot on mic so i don't wanna steal him. but i have seen really good really vocal echo players who really helped seal the deal

It's basically like you have to spot an enemy with your drone, let them know when he's in a good rush spot, shock him, tell your team, mark the enemy, and reposition. The echo shock really fucks up your camera and aiming to the point it's almost impossible to fight back. Echo is a monster if your team is all on the same page.

You're not paying real money to buy operators, weapons or maps. If you buy a season pass, you're just paying for bonus stuff and to get the new operators immediately. There's some cosmetic shit, but nobody has some huge advantage over somebody else.

You can still get the new operators for free by playing the game a lot. Doing situations allows you to rack up a lot of renown. Mind you, some of the shit about this game sucks ass like the servers themselves. Can't seem to play a game without disconnecting or having friend disconnect. Or getting paired up with Americans or Russians with shit ping.

I always wanted a new drone and I like this one but I hate communicating. What a shame.

Echo is also useful when you're not hiding behind something for the whole entire match on your drone. You have to be proactive, instead of just simply telling your teammates where each enemy is and then stunning them thinking your teammates are always going to know the enemy's position as well as you. You've got to actually shoot that MP5SD at the enemy too.
And learn to be familiar with the fucking words like "2F Kid's Bedroom" near the compass too.
Don't just say he's in the next room or behind me. That's not helpful.

This is my kind of game

that means your frag grenade wasn't the one that injured the hostage, making it even better

Nah I got the "Friendly fire" penalty.

Maybe they were just really dumb? Or you hit a friendly with it as well?

Most likely answer.

I want to get into Rainbow six, which one should I get first?

Earlier the better. Vegas was also considered to be very good.

Rainbow Six 3: Rogue Spear is pretty good for an entry to the series. Though the first two games are far better in terms of pure features and radicoolness.
Though, they play absolutely nothing like regular FPS games and could be considered the middle ground between SWAT 3-4 and a TBT game.

Also to add on to that, if you're going in dry, let it be known Siege is next to nothing like the other rainbow six games.

R6:3 is the best to get into. The previous two are pretty good, but more clunky.
I don't like Vegas, and Siege is very different from all the other games, so treat it like a spinoff.

Thx doods, I'll check em out. I'm kind of in a tactical mood recently. Which would you say has the best gunplay?

It's okay. I already got myself 27k renown.

Okay what level should I ACTUALLY get to before heading to rank

Ranked isn't really worth it, the queue times are atrocious and it doesn't offer more than casual. It also takes longer to finish a game and gives about the same renown pay off so you'll get less renown for the same time investment.

This, the only real theoretical benefit to ranked is people being less likely to ditch mid-game but in practice they leave or get disconnected just as often anyway so you actually end up with more lopsided games since ranked won't refill their slots.

they need to give her a fucking half mask or something christ

Can someone make a caveira edit of this?

Anyone got that chart of operators posted last thread?

Thanks, babe.

FOOKIN LASER SIGHTS SIX INCH BLADES

fucking wew

You can still end up on those maps or game modes though. It's just a preference setting basically.

Ranked mode needs to disappear, just merge the modes or let you choose where to spawn and where the objective will be in casual.

don't fuck around with shields my dude. And here is something relevant

I wish I had recorded that.

How did this end up being a fluke game? Is it like Titanfall 2 where EA miraculously got devs that wanted to make something fun?

CHANKA BUFF INCOMING
twitter.com/Rainbow6Game/status/807321096278122496

LORD CHANKA

Any actual confirmation of a buff or is it just because of his voice actor?

I don't know if I feel bad for the voice actors or their employers, these people legitimately do not care.

Read the description.

Fucking hell shadman.

Shadman and anyone who likes the shit he peddles need to be shot.

Ah alright.

fundamentally it's actually a genuinely brilliant game. small maps with loads of vertical movement, fun gadgets, every character has a fairly unique gimmick, and extreme destructability resulting in letting you actually approach each round however you like. ubisoft's involvement is a failure at every turn - uPlay for the poor bastards playing on PC, god-awful tickrate on the servers which results in a lot of "what the fuck was that shit" bullshit deaths, unbelievably ugly cS:GO-tier cosmetics, and ping-abusing hues taking advantage of the high-ping advantage by shit-storming our NA servers

design-wise i genuinely think that siege is one of the most innovative FPSes released in recent memory, and if any company but ubisoft was in charge of it it would probably be the biggest FPS on earth right now

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

neck yourself tb h

Google IS the one trying to implement NWO

i still believe in jesuse

stopped here

Never going to make it, give up now.

It's probably the usual one TV episode length.

Nigga it's 2016.
You have a phone don't you?

he certainly looks like a guy who would voice tachanka

After playing so many games with some form of objective and having some fag do nothing but get kills while abandoning any form of teamwork then conplain about losing, even though i have never played this game, i fully suppirt this decision.

No it wouldn't, it's too slow paced so all the CoD kiddies and Overwatch fags would bitch and moan about getting instakilled by a guy sitting in the corner when they try and breach a room alone.

But killing the enemy team is a win condition in Siege, there are no respawns.

While that is true, think about players who give call outs, breach walls, and perform assists. Just because they didn't get the kill doesn't mean they should be lower rank.

Is this game worth the weight? I mean, installing ubishit launcher?

Having 5 roamers trying to get sick spawn and flank kills to pad their score is not a viable strategy though and that's what every defense would be.

depends on how much you hate ubi, and how much you like slow paced tactical shooters.

i firmly believe that it had virtually any marketing whatsoever, was actually pushed by a competent developer and had better netcode that even cod kiddies and battlefield plebs would be playing it

Is it for me if I don't like using mic?

Then I firmly believe you overestimate the tastes of normalfags.

You can get by without one, but you may feel a little gimped. You can still type, because it's slow enough to allow it, but most people don't use one anyway.

cod and battleplebs really don't have the patience for 1-life games

They have the patience for anything, as long as it's popular enough. Example: CSGO.

Offtopic, what the fuck is going on, both here and on Holla Forums there has been a massive amount of completely nonsensical posts, is this the robit uprising?

there's a furry spambotting the whole site.

How can you tell

That is a poor example. I will admit that it is far more patient than CoD or Battlefield, but Siege is far slower in my opinion.

Do I dare click it?

Well, I personally play Siege faster than I play CSGO, since I don't have to wrestle with the fucking inhumanly retarded controls every time.

Eh, y'know, Holla Forums has been pretty shit since the fat kike bought Overwatch.

This is by far the scariest survival horror game I've ever played.

Yeah, although this is just a vidya game, as the last man alive it feels like i'm a small white girl walking through a black suburb in detroit.

It's truly amazing that if you're on the second floor of anything you can essentially face instant death in a full 360 degree radius around your body

After having played it for a bit and dragged down endless amounts of teams, it's incredibly interesting. I feel like I'm going to end up staring at maps for a while: r6maps.com/

Great fucking game guys

How many matches have you lost, you fucker. 6 base game operators for 2 of the same CTU and 4 of the rest only equate to 3500 which is jack shit.

You get 600 by fulfilling all challenges in each one. That's 6000 renown.
also
git gud

Recruit exists for a reason.

Also

You know that for each star you get on an objective in a Situation map you get 200 Renown, right? There's what, 10 Situations so that if you 3-star all of them you have 6000 Renown even before hitting Multiplayer.

git gud

Ignoring my new bitch, that's still retarded because why the fuck is a class-based shooter locking its classes. I know Tribes Ascend did it but at least they gave you one light, one medium, and one heavy class to dick around with. Even Overcocks did this right.

Plus, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PLAY SINGLE PLAYER TO PLAY THE MULTIPLAYER OF A MULTIPLAYER GAME. That's just basic game design. Sage because page 7

Testing if posting works

Single player situations is a glorified tutorial for the basics of tactics and strategy involved in the multiplayer. Much like how you're better off playing against bots in Q3A when you're starting instead of just jumping straight into a server and getting destroyed for not knowing how to use a gun.

That characters are locked behind it? Now, yeah, that's fucking retarded. But regardless of that there isn't much of a difference between operators and their gadgets to pit you at a disadvantage by just picking Recruit. Even Blackbeard has plenty of vulnerabilities like his slow move and aiming speed compared to a SAS or a Spetznats Recruit with an MP5 or a shotgun and i'd consider him a bad choice to go against an operator that can field more grenades and nitrocharges than the rest. Hell i'd say Recruit are better in most situations where you need to be flanking or defending, since they can easily switch over to a shield or a FAMAS after the first round to adapt faster to the enemy's strats.

shadman might be a funny fucker when he's interviewed but this is OVER THE LINE

Is it modded

I agree he turns into such a little bitch in 2 and gets super emotional so gay isn't too hard to believe by the third game. I'm a canuck though so I enjoyed the pandering.

Nintendo gets endlessly shit on for not releasing certain games or practical hardware, yet steam/valve get a free pass from Holla Forums all day everyday for the shit they push out

Why?

game with silly writing and misleading about the importance of choices

The future of piracy is having to wait 3-6 months for a crack to be released after the initial release. Seems fine to me.

Also, none of those people are in the guild. At least not by that name. Neither as characters or in the Discord. I don't know what you're so upset about.

I don't know what rog is, I can only assume a group of people who play together from server to server. If this is actually them, they're not as bad as everyone complains.

BORB'S GONNA FREAK

preorder cancelled

just because its natural doesnt mean its not disgusting

ignore spambots

MARK FOR FUCKS SAKE ANSWER MY REPORTS AND CLEAN UP THE SPAMBOTS

Do you think this is the only thread getting spammed? Just look at the board log.

Fucking meme spouting children, I have to put them down every time. Could at least bring something fresh, not Big Smoke's order for the thousandth time or youtube eceleb bullshit.

pretty top tier end of round cam

Also montagne with revolver best operator, fight me 1v1 no nitro and lets see what happens

that's brilliant i'm surprised i've never seen it before

Because one grenade can destroy it all.

What if you hide an ADS somewhere near them?

i bet the shields could mess up the ADS line of fire now that i think of it

jesus christ

Poland doesn't have its own brand of discount stores.

i can't even blame it on his 1armor because i like playing jaeger and hibachi, why does his FAL variant have so little weight behind it

you think this guy woulda came out great but nah

I don't know, capitao seems to have gotten the short end of the stick in all departments. Speaking of capitao

Oh we do, it's called "Biedronka" which translates to "Ladybug". at first thier quality was shit but they've gotten better over the years, also they put so many fucking stores everywhere people start disliking them just because of that.

What are you gonna do next? Advocate for anal bleaching?
faget :^)

How about just making her face look like a human face instead?

woah there, lets be reasonable

well they seem to be getting a little better, hibanas in game model has a better face than her splash art

but i still would like to see proper half-masks and balaclavas for every character regardless

just fucking trim it

suppressor or extended barrel for jaegers carbine? i've been using suppressor but extend barrel might make him into even more of a peep-king

Praise Lord Chanka

I'd go for extended barrel, especially if you have an ACOG sight. Suppressors on defense don't really make sense.

Is the desperation for anything approaching a somewhat tactical game so strong in most of you, that you'll whatever is shit on your plate?

Universal load-outs and even a no drone, no skill playlist would solve all of this and make the game a far better competitive experience but I doubt they'll do that.

i've been using acog more often but i think i prefer red dot overall even if its not as zoomed in it takes up less screen space when using, i'll play with the extend barrel a bit next time i'm playing him

that's the point
completely incorrect
this is true and needs to be worked on but i think you're overplaying it, only IQ/chanka/capitao are that bottom of the barrel

So you're saying that CS:GOY is better than R6:S?
You should consider self harm and destruction of your belongings.

Copy-pasted from reddit because it was the only place I could find a concise summary of the update:

i was hoping the chanka change was gonna be a bipod or something instead

I honestly hoped he'd be able to take the turret off the tripod and just wield it as a regular gun (hipfire only, no sprinting with maybe reduced movement speed) as a one time use thing, where after the ammo is done he either dumps it down somewhere or carries back to the bipod for a reload

Does the shield really need to be that fucking massive?

christ that's a bit much, he's not THAT hard to kill

I'm not so keen on this patch. It's messing with the balance a lot, and I wish they had a bit more finesse with the reworks. Tachanka needs something that isn't just a shield. And the blackbeard nerf is going really far.

I agree

Aw yeah.

its almost comical looking. giving him 360 swivel and faster placement mighta fixed the problems just as easily

The shit started getting comical with the rifle shield.

okay yeah sometimes i forget he's using a world war 2 relic among special ops members

all they needed to do was fix the way that bloom made blackbeard invisible and he'd be fine. this is retarded

Why is there so much of a grind in this game to even get to the meat and potatoes, go fight bots for a week so you can buy characters. great idea

I thought he was supposed to prefer older weapons/technology?

You'd be surprised how slow CS:GO matches can get, especially at higher skill levels. Though the speed of the game definitely fluctuates a lot more than Siege.

Some spetsnaz units let their operators use whatever the fuck they want I'm pretty sure, so Tachanka isn't that far-fetched.

She always looks like a tranny in the victory screen, in my game.

Read the thread shithead.

Again: a bunch of renown (6000) in Situations to get you started off, Recruit is actually good and even if you lose 4 matches in pvp in a row you can still buy your first operator from a unit.

I have 9 hours in PVP now, have lost a shitload of games and have all the base operators but 5. That's with having only done 7 of the Situations and only 3-starring 1 of them. I need about 8100 renown to unlock the rest, which won't take too long.

I've looked into this game for long now….is it worth it on ps4? I need to plan and shoot people

its tough to recommend a shooter for a console

i like that ugly bastard of a gun a lot but it aint worth playin IQ most the time

go back to reddit you fucking leftist cucks

fuck off back to reddit you faggot

Gotta downboat xDDDDDD

i've never used reddit, but you might fit in there pretty well since you're trying very hard to make your posts easily to identify with your "fuck off tumblrtale" watermark you attach to posts. maybe tripfagging would be your style since you want everyone to know it's you who makes these posts. shame you can't get any ebin updoots for your hard work though.

you're no fuckin' better, you don't even talk about VIDEO GAMES

I want Holla Forums to fuck off already. Kill yourself.

would you mind explaining how siege is in any way related to tumblr or undertale?

all you're doing is drawing attention to a thread about a game you don't approve of. you're an attentionwhore who spams because it's the only way you can get image board posters to pay attention to you. i mean this thread has nothing to do with undertale but you're still posting in a manner for posters to recognize the fact you hate undertale. congrats by the way, you don't like undertale, most people here don't.

guys in a thread like this are willing to discuss the issues with a game like siege, the risks of buying something from a studio like ubisoft. most guys on 8/v/ who play the game a lot still won't recommend buying it for full price either and would probably pirate it if there were bountiful pirate servers.

you're just trying to get your little crusade going so senpai will notice you. all you do is post buzzwords to fit in and spazz out.

top kek

probably just janitors but still, that's a elite breed of autism

who the hell designs 90% of the skins in this game. the flat colors are okay but the rest are overkill, and of course they finally do something with a wood finish and its locked behind the "elite' skins

the most autistic skin for the most autistic character i kinda like the colors though
usually just use the white universal skin or no skin at all for most weapons save for a few which have some ok skins, like the p90 with what i think is called stained glass

I just can't get over how good this gun is, nevermind the /k/ memes when picking it as a recruit. Your webm just makes it better.

if you think that Biedronka is polish, you go kill yourself.

Please god, please no. CS:GO is completely shit and is even worse with the ESports faggotry. Rainbow Six Siege is probably the only multiplayer FPS I can find a lot of joy in.
I hope Ubisoft actually decides to make another Rainbow Six game after this, that is essentially a Rainbow Six game with a single-player and co-op campaign that rivals SWAT4 or previous Rainbow Six games.

I don't disagree, but it's not really too much of an issue considering Recruits can reign supreme without any gadgets or gimmicks and gadgets can't always compensate for lacking basic skills such as peeking and situational awareness
this is usually made up for by the secondaries, for example the FBI has automatic shotguns but only pistols for secondaries, while the SAS has pump-action shotguns and the SMG-17 for a secondary, which is more useful than pistols all around save for its limited mag capacity
that's the point
Open your ears, you should have a general idea of what's happening when you're rappelling and hear a barricade being broken down beneath you, or a nitro being thrown when you're staring at a barricade. And again, use drones.
this is just plain wrong in general especially when you intend to communicate enemy positions to your teammates
Why should it be needed?

Is anyone else having constant matchmaking errors? Seems like the servers are fucking up

Spetznas anniversary challenge is here, so that's cool, also
Fucking hell ubisoft.

every time we sin they nerf BB a little harder. by the next patch BBs shield will weigh 112lbs and prevent him from using ADS, also he will automatically be marked on the map and nitro cells will gain homing powers against him

I really do hope they revert that change. The people who bitch about BB really do just need to git gud.

its such overkill when his previous nerf seemed to do the trick completely, and hell a shotgun blast the to shield would chew through it and kill him too

I'm really hoping that the hostage will be Santa Claus during Christmas.

Do they do holiday events?

they've done holiday challenges that net gun charms but nothing that changes in game effects

It's borderline OP.

This can count as a negative, that bastard goes through a mag in 3 seconds.

we know who the devs waifu is

Welcome to Rainbow Six: Shield

Killing this thread.

it's not interesting at all, and if you buy this game you are supporting ubisoft (they are jews and sjws)

the flux skin is way better