Schizo spam still up

Hi, zerosugar.

Kinosan here.

I leave if mods start deleting everything.

Why do you think you can force the mods or the BO to do what you want?

I can't but I can point out there transparent hypocrisy and that they are ashamed they hooked up with a commie tranny tbh

*their

lol he did delete it pro tip janny: it will never ever go away

I don't pay too close attention to mods a mistake on my part, I know
did one of Holla Forumss mods seriously hook up with Holla Forumss tranny BO?

so Holla Forums is in bed with leftypol then?
You can sensor the truth but it still remains the truth. And you can't sensor it for long

Then kiked him out of the promised vol position. Kikes kiking kikes all the way down.

Yes. There was a video of leftypol’s BO awkwardly and terribly sucking on a penis and loudly gagging on it. The claim was it was Holla Forums‘s BO, which would normally be dismissed as shitposting, but Holla Forums went in full SHUT IT DOWN mode and deleted threads and banned people, even after a board vol said he would leave a thread up to discuss it. Bear in mind that Holla Forums never acted like that before, or since. A thread went up on /sudo/ demanding the video be deleted, which naturally just made it worse.

Rumors are leftypol’s BO is a vol here now and Zerosugar (Holla Forums‘s BO) is ultra depressed and embarrassed and hasn’t logged in in months.

Thanks for the backstory user. I stop using Holla Forums then. God speed

What's a good solid word for describing something that's galaxies beyond pathetic?
I really don't have the vocabulary to describe how hilariously pissweak all of that is.

Communism

Why? We have the situation under control. It’s still a Holla Forums satellite board.

the one true 56% face

Getting blowjobs from a suine commie tranny is a new low. Post your face when you're not Zerosugar.

I think it's really funny the BO will leave almost any thread up except threads that insult him.

Agreed. I find it more amazing that he moderates this board, deems 99% of it okay, does nothing all day, but does notice when there are personal slights against him, suddenly he has to moderate the discussion. If you are going to take a hands-off approach, then why watch the board all day? It's weird.

No surprise there considering it was Zerosug who was getting sucked off by Holla Forums's BO.

I mean, didn't he realise how god damn incriminating it was? That all of a sudden there was something that Holla Forumss moderation actually gave a shit about, and it was Holla Forumss BO sucking dick?

More like Zerosuckar amirite

He could have played it cool and it would have been dismissed as sudocuck sperging or something similar. Instead he gave away the game by wigging out and trying to bury it. Spergs never change.

It's like the cunt never even heard of the Streisand effect.

I’m still trying to figure out how the hell he let this happen. As near as I can figure it went like this:

Imagine all the weird roundtable groups organizing the shit that goes on here.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this was some kind of goon entrapment to get their people in charge of this board.

Is there any level of faggotry they won't sink to while trying to drag everyone down with them?

Goons are literally the worst of humanity.
There is not one single redeeming factor about them, and if there's a bottom to the barrel they'll find a way to break through it straight to hell.

Say what you want sweetie but this Holla Forums colony is going to be liberated whether you like it or not.

Troll's remorse is a son of a bitch.

a likely story

Bring it tf on.

ALLOW BOARD LOGS NAO
NO LOGS NO PEACE

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB I'M PICKLE RICK MR. POOPY BUTTHOLE XD PICKLE Rick!!!'n XD WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB IM PICKLE RICK GET SHWIFTY XD HAHAHAHAHAHA GOTTA PUT THE SEED WAY UP YOUR BUTTHOLE WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDI'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Sing get schwifty and polish your pickle rick if you know what I mean xD

PICKLE RICK BAZOOPER

Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.

LE PICKLE RICK xD WOW Holla Forums LOVES RICK AND MORTY NOW! FINALLY! xD GOD'S NOT REAL MORTY I'M A PICKLE I'M PICKLE RICK WUBBALUBBADUBDUB XD Turned myself into a pickle Mooortyyy BOOM IM PICKLE RICK

GET IT PICKLE BUT ITS RICK LMFAO xD LMAO 420 PASS THE WEED BROH HASHAHAAH DUDE WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT PICKLE RICK XD

WE DID IT REDDIT! WUBALUBADUBDUB XD

WOW LOOKS TOTALLY LIKE RICK FROM RICK&MORTY WUBBLUBBADUBDUB I´M PICKLE LETO XD

is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(

BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le rick from pawn stars? hahahahahahaha le mayonaise…

fucking epic ass meme

This would make a good sequence for a teen sex comedy.

does reddit/pol/ still post here?

Piggy is not a mod. The three mods are still here. Zero logged in recently but he keeps disappearing as soon as he made sure the board was still his.

Pretty sure it is Blissposter deleting your threads. Don't bully zero so much, he is having a hard time right now.

What happened

Why does blissfag anchor his own threads?

Must be a pretty apocalyptic place tbh

Imagine you are a dumb enough virgin to fall for the trap meme and only when you are balls deep in the mouth of a gamorean you realize you made a terrible terrible mistake. Now imagine the gamorean asked you to film it blowing you and that it shared the vid with it's fellow leftist parasites who spammed it everywhere in revenge.

faggot

I feel bad for him. He made a few head-scratcher decisions there, I won’t lie, but everybody here is a retard so it isn’t like being judged by some learned council of distinguished gentlemen. We’ve all done things we aren’t proud of, many of those involving where we put our penis once.