Why is "normalfags going to twitch to watch games" a curse?

Think with me, Holla Forums. Instead of buying games, they just watch it with their streamer talking instead of actually playing the game.
Yes its degenerate, but follow me line of thought:

If casuals aren't buying games, market demand decreases.
If market demand for casual games decrease, then they have to shift to another audience
The new audience would be us and other hardcore gaming communities. We are going to be seeing a resurgence of hard games because people don't buy casual games anymore. 100 customers are branching off to becoming 1 customer filming for 99 people. Its the perfect plan.
Does anyone disagree?

Trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Please stop being delusional. Even Nintendo dropped this audience and goes full Wii audience with the Switch.

The only effect Twitch will have on games id that game developers will start integrating streamers into the games themselves. So expect some scripted e-celeb voice actor commenting on YOUR gameplay while you play the game.

it's more likely to just get more games with stream features
like clustertruck - while streaming, the devs can connect to your game and do random shit to you while also typing messages to you. usually they just speed/slow the game, change the width of the trucks, change the fov, color etc.

It doesn't work like that.
Famous twitch/jewtube play game, game gets known to the audience, people buys to feel "close" to internet celebrity and excuses to talk or post on twitch/jewtube, spread word, more idiots buys, three months later everyone already forgot the game.Sad!

Good luck with trying to get back to the community who you pissed off with many bad decisions like bastardizing their games for said casuals, falling prey to censorship, and basically saying "You know what? I agree. Fuck gamers, they're really dead, they're really woman haters, we can't cater to them."

Who's us, faggot?

Its not really us, we're just a subgroup in a group which will be taken by the storm
Anyways while people beat my theory up I'll close the thread and pretend that everything is going to be fine in some years even though it would seem I'm wrong.

nope

Go somewhere else to try and fit in, this shithole's full.
>>>/out/

Because AAA game companies don't listen to the money, they listen to the hip marketing guru at least until they run out of money from the hip marketing guru being wrong.

also

oh you didn't get the memo? you're out of the club bitch

Yeah not noticing you were just a shitposter hurt my credibility a little.

Oh please no.

If you got a problem with me calling you an approval whoring piece of cancerous shit how about you stop being one and post some actual vidya?

Go fuck yourself, of course I'm using a proxy hell, anyone sane should but implying how this shit a thread requires multiple IP is plain insulting.

This is the second time I've seen you post that. What the fuck are you babbling about?

You're not even worth him responding to. Don't try so hard in the future while accusing other people of being tryhards.

You fucking fool
The new audience will be streamers.
Games will become movies even more.

I find more likely honestly. How the hell would you capitalize on such a small group?

I'm basically saying the same thing. Games will be designed to look good on streams. As in they'll become more like movies than they already are. Modern Games are barely games.