#DeleteFacebook Movement Gains Steam After 50 Million Users Have Data Leaked

#DeleteFacebook Movement Gains Steam After 50 Million Users Have Data Leaked
People are jumping on Twitter to announce their breakup with Facebook.
The hashtag #DeleteFacebook is trending on Monday after the New York Times reported this weekend that the data of 50 million users had been unknowingly leaked and purchased to aid President Trump’s successful 2016 bid for the presidency.
Twitter was littered with users sharing the hashtag: #DeleteFacebook

But for many users, the news highlighted the danger of Facebook housing the personal information of billions of users. Several app developers told TheWrap there is still little stopping them from violating Facebook’s terms of service and selling its data.
And even before the Cambridge Analytica news, Facebook has been grappling with its waning popularity in the U.S. The company lost 1 million domestic users last quarter — its first quarterly drop in daily users.
TheWrap isn’t telling you what to do, but if you were looking to #DeleteFacebook as well, here’s what you need to know. First off, there’s a difference between deleting and deactivating your Facebook. Deactivating essentially takes your Facebook profile off the map, but if you head back over to the social network and login, your profile will pop back up.
Still, if you’re going all-out, there’s a simple three-step “delete” process once you’re logged into Facebook

Will deleting facebook actually delete my facebook? I don't trust them enough to actually delete my shit.

Attached: facebook-Jew.jpg (947x533, 102.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o1ylS
privacytrust.com/gdpr/
bitchute.com/video/pwJeaw70Zn9K/
cnbc.com/2018/03/20/zuckerbergs-facebook-stock-selling-dwarfs-all-other-insiders.html
techjunkie.com/most-secure-email-providers/
theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/george-soros-facebook-and-google-are-a-menace-to-society
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/78kvqb/reddit-rapture-how-ratheism-suddenly-lost-10000-users
reddit.com/r/TheoryOfReddit/comments/5tk85c/reddit_uniques_traffic_and_page_views_graphsare/
247wallst.com/technology-3/2017/11/21/users-spending-44-less-time-on-facebook/
techcrunch.com/2017/07/27/twitters-user-growth-went-nowhere-and-the-stock-is-diving/
fastcompany.com/40541656/chances-are-youre-spending-24-less-time-on-facebook
investmentwatchblog.com/facebook-engagement-drops-24/
recode.net/2018/2/12/16998750/facebooks-teen-users-decline-instagram-snap-emarketer
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/576258/FOI2016-08132_-_Payments_made_to_named_Ltd_companies.pdf
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/cambridge-analytica-facebook_uk_5ab218e6e4b0decad0455473
archive.is/2qCSX
meguca.org/pol/3732416#p3732416
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-23/tesla-spacex-pages-vanish-as-musk-joins-deletefacebook-crusade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zuckerkike will think of something. Like giving free VR headset to all users with facebook application already connected.

Attached: not human.jpeg (612x403, 25.32K)

Facebook is going the way of Myspace now

Attached: 1507392055095.png (922x763, 143.1K)

Attached: Oldfag Not Giving a FUQ.gif (500x269, 987.82K)

no you idiot, once it goes into the cloud it never leaves

Question is, what will replace it? Because when one is about to die they already have their replacement in the works.

I used to date girls with fake facebook, because or else i had no access to communication, since they aren't into talking over the phone anymore. Fuck, they were surprised how ASOCIAL I AM that i didn't had an application for facebook ON MY FUCKING PHONE, even though i don't use internet on my phone for security reasons.
I regret it yes, they were all sluts anyway. But that's beside the point.
Also when applying to a job i sometimes got weird look at me when i say i don't have facebook.

Society became too dependent on social networking websites. And not only in the west, in asia too.

Attached: smoking man.jpeg (634x703, 95.24K)

This. Facebook has most certainly sold information on numerous occasions. As if they would actually wipe the servers, there ares still 1000 copies of one's data elsewhere.

I don't know many people that still use Facebook anyway, besides for professional reasons. Most use apps like Instagram and Snapchat, although they're owned by Facebook so its not like a shift in who owns social media will occur anytime soon.

the deep state isn't going to let normalfags delete an arm off them and the normalfags are too addicted to escape anyway.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (665x443, 540.64K)

This is occurred to me recently. My elderly father has a stroke, not life threatening but it caused memory problems and function down the road. I had to do a welfare check on him after he recovered because his phone was disabled (he forgot his passwords, all of them) and in doing so I called the police, and then called some of his old associates who work in government. While I was one the phone, they were able to access his facebook, see his last login date, and when he had sent his last messages, using both the mobile app and desktop app.

I was quite surprised that law enforcement can, based on a phone call have such immediate on demand access to facebook and all of a users messages.

It took about 2 minutes

there's a metric ton of video and chat clients

no one posts shit on their walls now

ANTI-FACEBOOK ASTROTURF, WHY? (not op)

Yep. Their entire operation is about selling data, and they don't really care who buys it.

but where will normies get their echochamber news now?
who's going to (((conveniently))) pop up and become facebook2.0?

NORMAL FAGS
GET IT FUCKING STRAIGHT YOU FAGGOTS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data
Politicians on both sides of the Atlantic are calling on Chief Executive Officer Mark Zuckerberg to appear before lawmakers to explain how U.K.-based Cambridge Analytica, the data-analysis firm that helped Donald Trump win the U.S. presidency, was able to harvest the personal information

Facebook shares slide after reports of data misuse
One Wall Street analyst said the reports raised 'systemic problems' with Facebook's business model and a number said it could spur far deeper regulatory scrutiny of the platform.
The head of European Parliament said on Monday that EU lawmakers will investigate whether the data misuse has taken place, adding the allegation is an unacceptable violation of citizens' privacy rights.

Zuckerberg saved tens of millions of dollars by selling Facebook stock ahead of Monday’s decline
Disposing of those Facebook FB, -1.02% shares before Monday ended up saving about $40 million, according to Securities and Exchange Commission filings and some arithmetic by MarketWatch. At Monday’s close, the 4.9 million shares Zuckerberg has sold this year under a predetermined plan would be worth $855 million.

Zuckerberg made about $900 million Monday selling those shares, according to calculations using average weighted prices reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Attached: MW-EN021_zucker_20160518230047_ZH.jpg (890x501, 86.45K)

Yeah, they've learned nothing

Bahahaha, this is spectacular. As far as I understand it, the data didn't even technically leak from Kikebook, as in compromised security; it was a collection of screenscraped data from plebs that leave their profiles open to the public (the overwhelming majority of profiles). And Zuckerberg is copping all the blame for it, regardless. Joy.

Whew.

Attached: 1388692947391.gif (300x169, 1.81M)

Technically anything you post on Facebook is property of Facebook. Even if you delete your account, all you would be doing is making you account inaccessible to yourself and others. Your data will in all likelihood still be data mined for the (((cause))).

One of the risks of playing both sides.

Can't he get in trouble for insider trading after dumping all that stock?

Attached: 1504061610706.jpg (1200x630, 58.93K)

I came here to say this.

I don't think so if he started to dump just after it got media attention.

It's more a risk of playing both side and suddenly trying to swing the scale towards one side. It's also another reason why their censorship scheme was going to fall apart. The rippling effects triggered by the back-stabbed (with their considerable resources) and leaks that result would be devastating.

only goyim get burned for insider trading
the list goes on infinitely into the past, but the most recent:

Attached: intel_ceo.jpg (898x628, 70.3K)

I would think so.
Last week when this news first broke I received a comprehensive Facebook survey. The result of my survey would have led to a dumping of shares. I suspect millions of people felt the same way I did/do.
I see this evolving over the next couple weeks and months.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 181.91K)

Could this information be used against the CEOs? What would happen if the Trump hating media were to be told that Trump's "rich buddies" were insider trading and getting off scott free. Would the media try to have them arrested or at least investigated?

When I did mine I immediately blocked and removed everyone I knew then autistically edited every post or comment I had ever made to "." and changed every photo to a stock image for days, then waited hopefully long enough for their rolling backups to capture my edited page (About 6 weeks) Then did their official deletion process. Yeah yeah I'm retarded for getting one and I barely used it in the first place but I went to great lengths to erase my various personas off the net.

unlikely

Not until DOTR
Seriously, millions of normies who have a token financial interest in kikebook - das right, everyone bought Warren Buffett's Juicy Fruit gum.

Attached: default.jpg (850x400, 74.01K)

Did normalfags seriously not even consider that this was happening until someone pointed out that it could be used to help BLUMPF?

Attached: 5C14925E-9CA4-472A-8D11-B784938C54B3.jpeg (1044x812, 112.57K)

Don't forget Snowden's leaks got all the coverage and people just kept using social media.

I'd say you did the smart thing, user. Some autistic fucks on Tumblr actually had that in some guide I've seen shilled since GamerGate. You can see what I mean here archive.is/o1ylS

More specifically this part

It's a growing trend meant to force a cache update I think. Prevent people from grabbing cache copies on Google.

Is this a GDPR compliant business model? I think the timing is tooo good to be an accident. I think this was a deliberate plan to destroy zuckerberg before 2020, and to destroy facebook. I suspect that once may hits, facebook will scrub all their data analytics because there is no way for it to be GDPR compliant, and they will either sell premium space or have more ads.

I can even see Peter Thiel or (((some conservative jew))) buying the platform.

Surprised more anons weren't using this on friends and family to get them off of social media. Worked on my Demoshit sisters and cousins to the point of them bordering full Stallman with their use of open source shit now. Just go full conspiracy with "What if Trump is spying on us with Facebook?"

Sorely unchecked dubs. You faggots have to get on the ball again.

Gee, who could have ever guessed that an online social media platform that was using psychological trick like bandwagon effect to bait users into giving more and more of their personal information, right down to feeding some narcissists with "online celebrity" syndrome, and right down to their third dog's name that belongs to a distant cousin would be sold to other interests as a part of data mining agreements.

Attached: smug .jpg (350x350, 51.46K)

Hmm neat, I hadn't seen that idea but I work with data so I came to the same conclusion. I am pretty confident this method should be successful.

This is why you never use your real name on the internet. Kikebook will have anything and everything people post saved to their servers. So not even deleting will keep kikebook from using that info. You just prevent other onlookers from being able to see it.

that's not what it was at all.

user's gave permission via the facekike API under the guise of an academic study, posted on amazon mechanical turk and other places, paying $1-$2. Despite being against amazon's terms of service, the study continued anyway because amazon rarely enforces their terms of service for the people posting jobs. This "academic survey" asked got permission from the users to use their account api in the same way that all the cancerous app's in the app store do to spam a user's feed with advertisements. This API can dump profile data from a user's friends list, even if that friend has their profile set to private/friend only, non-public.

Big data companies including the NSA do not have any value in information after a certain period of time. A year-ish maximum. They are selling shit to advertisers mostly and trends / interests change a great deal every year even for the most mundane normie. Y'all are giving these people way too much credit.

this is actually really smart. deleting it will only make it disappear from your profile, i'm sure it's still there in their system for datamining. Updating it though might overwrite what's in their system, unless they save all the updates too, which they probably do.

if you get a user to accept API permissions, the API can do literally anything a user can, read the feed, post to the feed, see the full friends list, etc. It's different from the public APIs facekike sells, which do not require an individual user's permission. Twitter has the same type of APIs, but most people on twitter have their profile public, it's not quite the same closed off echo chamber that facebook is.

It worked in my experience. I've followed some of their guides that they've posted and the most worrying thing I've found using them was an old forum account from the 90s that I doubt most people would've found. Didn't find any archives and thankfully the forum had blocked most crawlers. Doing what they suggested killed Google's cache and no other search engines had caches so I purged it and can no longer find a trace of it. Take that as you will of its usefulness.

Checked and if they do save updates and backups this should ultimately waste some of their space hopefully. It'd be a small impact but still cost them a few shekels in the long run.

Yeah, like I said I'm pretty confident in its effectiveness. I am an engineer for one of the worlds largest multi-national data security companies.

Weaponizing Trumps reputation could be a useful tool in achieving our goals with normies.

I've nothing else to add tbh other than good luck with your work user.

Thx m80

Trips!

No, they even have profiles for people who have never signed up.

So what you're saying is that, for example, Timmy who had an interest in World of Warcraft 2 years ago, who now lists his interests in say Hunting and other shit like that won't have a likelyhood of returning to some vague form of interest in World of Warcraft?
I mean, I know regular populace can be suckers for the newest trend, but not everyone follows under the ADHD spectrum.

This. You fucking little reddit faggots coming in here and shitting the place up without lurking NEED TO FUCKING LURK TWO YEARS.
Fuck I'd give a temp ban for using normie and not lurking if I was a mod.

I bet he thought it was over, that he had persevered, earned their respect. Nope. (((They))) built him up just to make him the fall guy.

dog help you if you've installed it on your phone

I've been disowned and sidelined for failure to normie-speak.
Everyday I practice my "I told you so." face for when the inevitable day arrives.

But my dogger ran away years ago, so long that he is probably dead by age by now.

Attached: 2fbd850465ad32c3cde3170c364a4b0b8d1a2dfb1b89c675a57f7d3db6fb89ac.png (500x500, 735.74K)

Ah crap, the deluge is infecting me too. I would have said norm-speak before.

I find the easiest way to slip on that shit is when operating under cover and spreading the red pills/ops etc.

If you're European, you can pursue it legally. Otherwise, your data stays forever with them. IMO the best thing to do if you aren't protected by privacy laws is to change everything you can in your profile and go with that fake persona for a while, while at the same time de-authorizing all apps you've used along with Facebook to use your data, then deleting your profile.

Did you anons know Facebook helps third world dictators and DRUMMPPHHH?

If you support Facebook you’re supporting Drumph.

Never. Thats the point. Deleting your profile is the equivalent to removing it from private/public view.

A campaign worth pursuing.

I only use Facebook to connect with family overseas because they can't be bothered to download an app like telegram or even whatsapp, its painfulbut I love them

Attached: e82367c65c787a0700b65c167f9888ccabbaa773cc004bcabb4bbeafd75e5676-v.png (432x457, 41.77K)

Instagram and Snapchat are the big thing with kids these days

Deactivated my account in 2011. Wish I never had it and requested my data over 38 times now but still no response from them.

Which works in /pols favor for memetic purposes.

conformed not living in the city, bathroom shitposting is very common.

Attached: IMG_6864-e1447255124981.jpg (1200x630, 175.48K)

< only major cities have crap written in bathroom stalls

But who ever says, "hey, here's a hot number. It says blonde, huge tits, loves giving bj's. I guess she snuck in the men's room, because she loves men so much."

Attached: 9evbmar.png (868x774, 940.62K)

keeek

Kek I hate kikebook and kikes. If you'd read my prior posts you'd understand that, so have fun filtering anything you don't understand.

Yeah they even use IG for fucking messaging. it's a god damn photoapp, same with snapshit. Fucking turd level communication platforms, especially shitsnap because it 'deletes' stores on a server external to your phone every fucking message when you close it so half the messages are 'what do you mean' 'what did you say'. Fucking pathetic.
I've had luck getting them to use Signal. It's whatsapp without the kikeberg and open source.

from a worldly perspective, not if he pays the authorities to not pursue him

The Snowden leaks were literally taken out of circulation by a bunch of billionairs:

Of all the shit I never thought I'd see drawn as graffiti.

Facebook stock drops after reports of FTC probe and UK summons of Zuckerberg in data scandal
he Federal Trade Commission is investigating whether the use of personal data from 50 million Facebook users by Cambridge Analytica violated a consent decree the tech company signed with the agency in 2011, Bloomberg reported Monday.

The probe follows a weekend of turmoil for the social media giant. Reports this weekend said the research firm improperly gained access to the data of more than 50 million Facebook users.

Where's Zuck? Facebook CEO in hiding as data harvesting scandal unfolds
The chief executive of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, has remained silent over the more than 48 hours since the Observer revealed the harvesting of 50 million users’ personal data, even as his company is buffeted by mounting calls for investigation and regulation, falling stock prices and a social media campaign to #DeleteFacebook.

First sex doll brothel in Paris faces calls to close because it 'fuels rape fantasies'
A sex doll brothel in Paris is facing calls to be shut down – with angry critics branding it a 'degrading' place that fuels rape fantasies.

Councillors are set to decide the future of Xdolls, which opened in a neighbourhood in the heart of the French capital last month, at a meeting this week, Le Parisien reports.

All of the dolls questioned by investigators with a Paris feminist association called Mouvement du Nidremained remained silent.

Attached: 4A5D9ACC00000578-5521787-image-a-12_1521538091100.jpg (634x423, 64.8K)

If you have an IP address you have a facebook account. Well, okay, if you block javascript on every site you visit to avoid facebook's tracking scripts then you might not have a facebook account.

blackpill pessimist defeatist nihilist shill spotted

this shill wants you all to believe that it's just a casual data marketing scheme. obvious attempt at downplaying what's really going on.

remember this?

karma's really something.

Holla Forums should start a movement that demands that all people, not just normalfag citizens be held accountable for all laws they break. would help to throw zuckercucker and hillerykillery in jail.

hi nsa.

this is true.

You can block the tracking scripts for (((FB))) using uBlock Origin and selecting the "Fanboy’s Anti-Thirdparty Social" blocking list. It'll break the (((comments))) on sites that use (((FB))) plugins but otherwise will do very well.

I urge Holla Forums to read this. you're getting very sloppy at spotting shills. wake the fuck up.

Just post a bunch of leftist garbage and tranny shit on your faceberg like a good goy right before you delete it to through off the AI bots.

Jews never go to jail for money crimes. Can you think of one who did?

The state of the left:

Sex dolls don't fuel rape fantasies. Letting in mudslimes without so much as a background check to invade your streets and neighborhoods fuels rape fantasies.

This.

Between private corporations and the international intelligence agency (we all know they effectively work as a single unit, forget the laughable theatrics of geopolitics) there are data profiles on a majority of all but the most primitive of peoples that negates any fantasy of privacy, many willingly contribute sufficient data points so as there every move is known, every thought, every conversation, every transaction, and every toss and turn in their sleep. You may have forgotten what you did on this day last year but the data banks haven’t, its all stored in perpetuity with increasingly sophisticated pieces of software utilising it.

Uncle Ted was right, welcome to the dystopia, it get’s worse every day. And people fain surprise that all of this data should be utilised in a political campaign?

The only thing that could stop this nightmare would be for everything to be fully encrypted and capital punishment to be actively dished out to anyone stealing people’s data. That’ll never be called for, it’ll never happen.

Next month they'll jump on Facebook to announce their breakup with Twitter?
Der ewige normie never learns.

They don't realize the social graph of Twitter is literally public keeeeeEEEEEEEK so it doesn't even have to be exfiltrated.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL POL ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING
We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People
Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People
Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings
Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All
We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex
We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions(ironic shitposting is still shitposting)

Attached: conservashits.jpg (263x249, 68.71K)

top jej
10/troll
Had me laughing like hell.

Attached: 1469660687035.jpg (480x270, 8.4K)

Best opportunity in a long time to kill kikebook.

Teach your species something called Compliance

Affirmative action already exists. Why doesn't your species take advantage of it and do something called Work?

Again, if you don't want what gibs provides….. Work.

And we want our species to be protected from the savagery of yours. Would you rather we put you to death instead of sticking you in the kennel for "a minute"? Compliance.

Starting to sound like a broken record…. you don't want death, you don't want to be kenneled? Practice Compliance.

I knew this Facebook fuckery was going to show its head within a few days of the election result being announced.
The ‘Fake News’ fake news was one of the earliest campaigns launched against the democratic result, and Zuckerberg was all like ‘Mea Culpa, we gotta work against Fake News’.
The truth is that FB was working with the Dems. This is a classic switch of ‘accuse your enemies of what you yourself are actually doing’.

You used to be able to buy DMs of people on the dark web, supposedly from insiders freelancing.

Just wait until THAT news hits the normiesphere.

we know who you are.
We know who all of you are.
we know everything about everyone.
we are the JEWS

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1259x898, 676.97K)

When the (((shills))) are crying shill you know there is a panic ongoing.

Attached: I dont know whos jewing who anymore.jpg (444x500, 148.17K)

The GEOTUS uses Twitter.

#deletefacebookANDtwitter

Zuckerberg is selling his stock because of GDPR.

privacytrust.com/gdpr/

MAY 25, 2018

They always did this. There's a reason the UI was blue on a white background.

Attached: In-Q-Tel_logo.png (148x146, 2.58K)

You're not from the south. You're either from Ft. Meade or (((Tel Aviv))).

Replace cell phones with Faceberg 1:18 mark

I used to delete all my comments and posts after a month.

You know who loudly complained? My friend the CIA asset.

This is an oft-overlooked point. I have the habit of switching between using burger and bong spellings, and tossing in Straylian or Leafisms to fuck with people. (I've lived many places.)

How to get your Facebook information stored somewhere: Ask to have it deleted.

How to actually get your Facebook account deleted: Post gore and torture porn until they wipe your account. Share with as many normies as possible!

Attached: fapstuff_moderate(8 of 13).webm (264x480 626.78 KB, 8.26M)

Always shitcanned my accounts through VPNs appearing to come from Europe.

The lot lizards usually approach you.

Sex doll shaming is thinly-veiled economic protectionism.

Bernie Madoff. But guess who he stole from?

Waiting for the "extreme alt-right imageboards that lionize the Unibomber were responsible for Austin" narrative.

Uh, Schlomo, most places have online title searching and property value estimation now.

the kike is reviled, opps meant revealed.

the answer to all of your "concerns" is abundantly clear
deport all blacks and browns out of White countries
no more racist White oppression!!!
no more ebil nahtzees shooting those poor brown boys who dindu nuffin!!!
no more blue-eyed devils (who secretly dream of bringing back slavery) being stingy about giving much deserved reparations to poor, suffering blacks for free!!!
go build your wakanda in the jungle, black man.
I'm sure that you blacks and browns will have flying pyramids in no time!!!
after all, the failure of the blacks to achieve anything of value or importance is entirely due to ebil rayciss nahtzee White people always oppressing the poor dindunuffin black people. even in black countries where 99% of the population is black. maybe especially there.

show the world the true face of jewry
reveal the jew
reveal the enemy
reveal the truth
the first step to solving a problem is recognizing that the problem exists
jewish oppression and exploitation of Whites must be revealed
jewish support for White genocide must be revealed
expose the jews as the monsters that they are

saul alinsky tactics 101
accuse the opposition of doing what you are doing/ have done. and do it loudly and repeatedly.
every damn time
kike demons

Maybe this will finally be the death of Facebook? It's been on the decline for awhile, this could be the catalyst it needed.

I think I know that guy who drew that.
He draws alien porn.

Attached: matzos.gif (472x360, 811.14K)

This is why CIAniggers can never shill here successfully. This very format is the stuff of their nightmares.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. This is Holla Forums. We say faggot, nigger, kike, etc. I you don't like it, get the fuck out. Either way,

We all know. We just don't give them all (yous) and we're short of mods, nigger.

Too lazy to webm or post elsewhere, Mexican cop and son were kidnapped by a cartel:
bitchute.com/video/pwJeaw70Zn9K/

Attached: 408705b4b8a854d89e9f6900798a72f34fc3dd7c0c1cd280d8ff70bc87a2aa5d.png (320x180, 3.42M)

What I don't get is, with all the millions (billions?) of dirty money, money laundering, arms and human trafficking, and drug shit, how haven't these faggots been able to topple Western countries?

Sure they might be pulling strings behind the scenes, but we're far from being NK or China in terms of censorship

(((They))) don't even know what they're doing anymore beyond throwing niggers at the wall and seeing what sticks

Maybe one day of having traffic directed by cops in the street may work, if there was a real emergency but after about four days people would start shooting. Even reporters wouldn't be safe covering the violence.

It’s more nuanced in the west, Best Korea is a closed state and controls information by expectation, and modern China has developed on a similar timeline to these new technologies, it’s be controlled since it’s implementation, there was no preexisting expectation of privacy, the PRC has always been unashamedly controlling of it’s citizens.

Technology is enslaving the west without it a meaningful reaction, this is slow but optimal, toppling could invoke a response. Rather than imprison European man have him build his own prison paycheck to paycheck, a smartphone here a “home assistant” there. As the line between Government and Tech Corporation blurs so does the line between Terms of Use and Law, between police and “compliance team”.

America will have to be slow rolled into this process because of its strong bill of rights, other nations more jaggedly so such as Britain which approaches China in terms of censorship and exceeds it in lack of privacy. Everything is going to plan.

Every time I think about the artillery shell I dodged by not creating an account with those ratfaced fucks, I sigh a little sigh of relief.

Attached: Smugman.webm (720x480, 2.66M)

How the fuck does facebook even "leak" information? The kike fuck is constantly selling everyone's info to the highest bidder. Does leak just mean it wasn't paid for?

Deleting won't help. They will still sell your information to third parties. By "deleting" information you are just hiding it from yourself.

"Leak" means that someone broke the NDA.

I’m smug at all the retards who fell for Zuckerberg's infofarm.

Attached: B00FD055-06D2-4CE7-81C1-58D65BB2C0BD.jpeg (403x452, 66.03K)

Do fake ones count?

Satan confirms- the flinging of negros against walls has commenced, and really nothing is sticking. I think it'll be a nice long summer.

Attached: Hit it Joe.webm (1280x636, 7.93M)

Balanced.

Zuckerberg has sold more Facebook stock in the last 3 months than any insider at any other company

In the two weeks before Facebook's latest struggles, CEO Mark Zuckerberg sold 1.14 million shares as part of regularly scheduled programs.
That was the most insider selling for any public company, going back as far as three months, according to Argus Research's Vickers Weekly Insider.
Zuckerberg had promised to sell tens of millions of shares to fund philanthropic efforts.
Analysts don't believe there was anything nefarious behind the insider selling, which are part of regularly scheduled plans.

cnbc.com/2018/03/20/zuckerbergs-facebook-stock-selling-dwarfs-all-other-insiders.html

As someone who tried - no, even after total deletion "someone" reactivated my account, and in order to prove I really didn't want it, I had to give a photo of my ID.

Attached: facebook.png (1375x1279, 153.16K)

John Malkovich?

>(((philanthropic efforts)))
Haitian orphan ping-pong no doubt.

You mean sucking up all Americans' information unconstitutionally warrant-free makes NSA a company somehow? Part of big data?

Nice how you slipped that in there

responding to

Smash your hard drive, kill your family, then kill yourself

That is the only appropriate sanction at this point for every twit out there like you who voluntarily keeps kikebook going

Attached: ow the edge.jpg (400x400, 55.27K)

Attached: triple smug.jpg (600x489, 42.26K)

People who voluntarily use facebook aren't human anymore. Now, we definitely should not kill white normalfags, instead we should deport them all to nigger Africa;

Signal goes through a central server that is not open source. Moxie Marlinspike is almost certainly a team of NSA agents. They make a ridiculous claim of having a team of two people, which is verifiably false. Signal seems to be the best for now because alternatives are not mature enough yet, but they're getting there. Wire has a much more respectful team that is promising to implement Signal-type security in the future. Other possible future alternatives are Zom, Conversations, Briar and Ring. To be honest, normalfags care more about features like lots of smiley faces and photo effects than anything else. Making security cute is the only path to adoption.

Am I the only one who's getting a weird vibe from this? Something about this whole story feels a little pushed. Was Facebook sacrificed to make the push for internet censorship?

Underrated posts

That’s creepy as fuck.

Appears the report I read was wrong, then. Either way, technically it's still not kikebook's fault, given that users consented to API access. Pretty hilarious that giga-kike Zuckerberg is getting slammed for it regardless.

Right so let me get this right. If A lefty spies on people and collects data, its bad. IF trump does it, not a single word of it…

THIS DATA WAS BENEFICIAL TO TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN. EVEN IF YOU THINK FACEBOOK IS BAD IN THIS CASE THEY HELPED YOUR DUDE WIN.

This is so fucking stupid. Y'all are fucking stupid.

Furthermore, this would proove the russian probe IS bullshit because Trump hired these dudes to collect data and help to create a campaign. This is not even a conspiracy thing. THIS IS THE MOST AVERAGE SHIT. Hillary did this too. It's called markeeting. Does it violate civil liberties? Probably but it's the internet and the goverment never made that shit clear so who cares.

Just be glad that maybe Trump can use this to finally get liberals to shut he fuck up about the Russian shit. And if he's smart he'll point out the hypocrisy of complaing because he did this but not when Le Hillary does.

Anyway, stop being dumb, be smart. Use the tools you've been given.

Oh we're not complaining about that part, the problem is that the information is being collected to begin with. And yes, it's okay when we do it and vilified if the kikes do the same thing. We do not give a shit about being 'principled conservatives', we care about winning at all costs. We will use underhanded tactics against our enemies yet kick up a fuss if they follow suit. This is what they've always done to us and got so far because it works. We're in a fight to the death against these parasites, why shouldn't we use weapons proven to be effective?

Sure, and we'll use the left's tools too thanks. Honour is to be reserved for the honourable; the kikes are no such creatures.

Look, this whole privacy and internet shit has to be solved some day. Congress needs to regulate this shit because it's really quite easy for these companies to sell our shit to the highest bidder. Also, I am fully aware facebook is not on our side but they are not on the other either. They only care about money and control and if they think we will give them that then they will be ready to jump ship from their liberal backers to conservatives.

Also, facebook's non-american userbase of billions of people (who do not use and will never use twitter. Twitter and other vanity apps like that are simply not attrative to non-americans and to a lesser degree non-UK europeans.) do not care about this. I think we need to tone down on whatever conspiracies and instead just, fuck with liberal's minds. Because they complain about this yet defend when their people do it. And then they say Trump was controlled by Russia except… All the evidence says No. Did they donate money to Trump? Possibly. But fix and control a full election and presidency? That's looney shit that Dems are trying to make themselves believe.

So you think that jews that mix and mingle with other jews are all actually enemies and some of them are secretly just out to "make shekels" while their associates (who you claim are not their friends) print money?
That is mighty interesting.
How did you come to this conclusion?
By that I mean, other than being unable to face the reality of how jews operate?

Is that a women's bathroom?

The goyim are waking up oh no make another distraction Goldberg

I've been telling normalfags for years that the Zuck is datamining them and making a profit but no-one seems to care. I even did a mild "I told you so" yesterday but still no one cares. Do these people not mind being plastered all over the Internet? The only stuff with my real name online is from school stuff and one email

How can you be sure that it's actually deleted?

Assuming what you say about wiping is true:

Is it possible to open an account that you (((deleted))) years ago and link it to your old profile data?

If yes, would flooding the newly joined accounts with gore and torture porn result in the entire data record for this user being deleted?

anyone else get this shit?

Fuck off Schlomo

I remember a few years ago, some twat was arguing with me about how it doesn't matter that Facebook has people's info, it doesn't matter, who cares, etc. I'd pay to see her reaction now.

what exactly do people do with goybook that they're so worried about? all I ever had on there was a selfie and a few pictures from a dayhike. Some family might post normie memes and pictures of some bbq, oh shit valuable intel!

Some people put their address and phone numbers on their FB accounts
Source: a girl I know in Texas puts everything about her in her profile which I used to find her accounts on other websites and realized how much of a degenerate she is, never again

I help put kikes in jail, Chaim.

Been on the internet since 1990.

The only "friends" I ever made were (((degenerates))) and this was long before I knew their were tribal or into group sex. The only decent people I've ever met have been IRL, and even people I've reconnected with through Faceberg were either alcoholics or fringe feminists/soyboys and often both.

>(((Signal)))

Backdoored. Anything Snowden endorsed is.

techjunkie.com/most-secure-email-providers/

Stop using Facebook to communicate.

Obama campaign used while Trump was still a Tv show host. "But it's okay if the left does it."

I've bailed on FB and then gone back, new email address, new physical location, even new modem and router (MAC). Suddenly all my "friend suggestions" were the same people that I had on my previous account. So yes, I know for sure they keep the data.

Attached: 968full-laina-morris.jpg (968x542, 57.25K)

All signs of a classic shill operation by (((them))) and this one appears to be as important as anything in the past few years. We didn't do it, because if we did the media would be fighting against this tooth and nail.

Soros said that Facebook and Google weren't the future or something at Davos IIRC, so this means this move was probably planned before then and every duck was being put in a row for when Facebook (and Google apparently) were no longer of use. Eric Schmidt's out from Google too.

What's going to come out in the Inspector General report about "Russian" shilling and hacking? Why is Zucc being summonsed to the British Parliament all of a sudden? Does any of this have to do with the Shadow Broker and Vault 7 tools which were released to the public and certain parties? What about Obama letting all agencies get ahold of *all* the NSA's data on the way out the door? Is there any connection between these things and the Swiss data vault / doomsday bunkers?

Shit's going to get very comfy soon anons. I think we have about a month, Trump announced that he'd be giving a very very important speech in about a month, and we should trust him.

you must be 12 so you have nothing to deal with in life, but older people who have been married, divorced, have family that have been married or divorced or actually have a lengthily use the kikebook because it has become a convenient means of communicating. They then take about life issues with have occurred over time with friends and family, adoption, the death of relatives, feelings, thoughts, deeply personal things…… and then that information is shared with anyone by kikebook

He said back in September that he was going to move his money out of Facebook into his (((foundation))) to "help" the world, so it's likely he knew they were going to screw him over as far back as then.

Remember immediately after Trump won, Soros called together the evil billionaire club and Gates, Zuckerberg, the CEO of Twitter, and legacy media luminaries came together to secretly plan their strategy. Since then we've seen unprecedented censorship on social media combined with a mass media propaganda effort to paint everybody to the right of Jill Stein as a Nazi. What if it was determined by some powerful group of right wingers who currently control Congress and the Presidency that this kind of information warfare on the people was no longer tolerable and was in fact working against the national defense? People don't believe the media any more and in the event of a war the government needs the media to believeable if not actually truthful?

YES

theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/george-soros-facebook-and-google-are-a-menace-to-society

etc.
Is this a new shill tactic?

Attached: excellent.jpg (3468x2412, 1013.22K)

Not new. Kikes have been pushing for total control of the public internet since it was invented.

Hmm. Could be that Google's jews have greed before the globalist ideology. Could also be that Google kikes have their own ideology, and there is a conflict of interest.

I think, however, that this is simply Soros throwing hissy fits at Google and Facebook not removing every evil nazi comment from the Internet.

Kikeberg lost 80bn last two days.
TAKBIR!

They lost the first great meme war and they're losing meme war two as we speak. All the clampdowns, news filters, and ideological bubbles are just causing people to circle their wagons and the left is losing. The lefty plan for social media was to nanny and shame everybody into having the proper opinions, but it backfired and people are seeing it for what it is. People resent the liberal media whether legacy or social now, and they can't recover their influence by simply banning everybody.

The solution is to burn it down and fund a replacement. Look for the new hot thing, it's going to be designed from the ground up to quell dissent so there is no visible censorship. It will all happen invisibly. Whatever it is will probably be based outside the USA so those pesky Republicans and Drumpf can't look at what's going on.

Oversight into social media is actually happening now, and that can't be tolerated. Expect the replacement to be based somewhere like Switzerland or Iceland or Germany, with strong data protection laws. Rest assured there is a replacement planned, social media won't simply be abandoned.

It's just evolving to become various 'apps' now.
And you're right they'll probably put them in bungfuckistan because fuck data protection laws.

We should discuss this on "my" Discord.

Oy vey Hey bro! Discord is where all the cool fashy nazis hang out!
As soon as someone mentions that shithole I immediately know not to trust them.

I'd argue that people are checking out of the internet. I think usage is down on all fronts, but nobody's talking about it.
The trend has been going on for well over a year.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/78kvqb/reddit-rapture-how-ratheism-suddenly-lost-10000-users
reddit.com/r/TheoryOfReddit/comments/5tk85c/reddit_uniques_traffic_and_page_views_graphsare/
247wallst.com/technology-3/2017/11/21/users-spending-44-less-time-on-facebook/
techcrunch.com/2017/07/27/twitters-user-growth-went-nowhere-and-the-stock-is-diving/
fastcompany.com/40541656/chances-are-youre-spending-24-less-time-on-facebook
investmentwatchblog.com/facebook-engagement-drops-24/
recode.net/2018/2/12/16998750/facebooks-teen-users-decline-instagram-snap-emarketer

And don't forget that they're likely still faking traffic data with chinese clickfarms.

People are talking with people they know, playing videogames, doing shit irl.
Any internet time is usually spent on messaging apps, from what I can tell, snapchat/whatsapp etc, but I think in general people are finished with social media. The time for arguments is over.

Attached: plebbittraffic.jpeg (1280x720 66.87 KB, 120.16K)

That evil magic man, how does he conjure such spell?

We must spit on him my brudda

Maybe people are realizing that they were never having discussions or arguments, but instead simply screeching back at chinks and bots who were simply using bait designed by psychologists and marketing experts?

I know real people who fall for this kind of bait though, people who I used to think were intelligent. I can’t respect them any more - they’re either too brainwashed to save, or have been deceitful to me for many years. Liberals decided to shame and blame everybody who wasn’t With Her and the result was that they lost engagement. Is it possible to be friends with a leftist? Fruitful? Should I do business with them knowing they are deceptive and hateful?

The left thought that punishing their friends and family, treating us like enemies, would cure us. Instead I think it’s made people wake up to their tactics and start to find new people to engage with.

I'd hazard a guess that normalfags are tired of it all and just want to get on with their lives. The trouble is that the kikes made everything shit, and they can't. Everything's expensive, jobs are hard to find, half the time spent is just trying not to be ripped off or fixing some engineered-obsolescence bullshit.
I think we'll see more low level violence as people get exhausted with their shitty situations. Over 10 years and no economic recovery, Trump's tried but the only viable solution would be to immediately gas all the kikes and commies. How the fuck is some guy who's worked fast food for 10 years going to do anything worthwhile besides maybe pull a trigger? Student debt levels are already at all time highs, what fucking jobs could they possibly retrain for? The jobs don't fucking exist because of automation. The reasonable solution would be for deflation to occur so people don't have to work as many hours and more people could work part time while still having enough to own property and support themselves and their families, but with a fiat system with inflationary targets, where every dollar goes through a jews hands first, the average normalfag only gets poorer each day.
If there isn't a big change soon, I don't see this ending well. Personally, I think gas the kikes and crypto-kikes and work things out from there.

Nah, using their own tricks on (((them))) seems to be working better than widespread illegal activity. (((They))) are in a state of absolute panic right now. Nice blackpills though, you kikes sure are studied and stick to your guns.

I meant domestic violence and overdose deaths, the latter of which are sky high. The kikes' power is dwindling every day, and yes they're losing, but the average normalfag whose personal economy is in the shitter isn't seeing that. All they're seeing is that paying bills is just as tough as it was 10 years ago, if not tougher because of constant grinding inflation.
I'm willing to sit tight while the kikes are pulled out of power one by one, but there's a reality on the ground for normalfags, and that shouldn't be ignored.
Yes, we're winning, and yes it's better than all the alternatives, but the very average person still, right now, has the same fucking problems.
The social contract is still shredded, nepotism is the only way to get anywhere, and the kikes still own the banks, which means they control who gets (((loans))), and ultimately access to money. Obama's diversity hires haven't been fired either, the kikes and shitskins are still at the government teat of gibs globally. So while we're winning and kicking the kikes out of power, the shitty current conditions for the average normalfag are still there, and those conditions are corrosive to the human spirit, and the longer it takes to address those issues, the more damage is done, and sometimes the damage is permanent. How many whites have been lost to opioids because of the kikes and CIAniggers and their Afghani dope? Those white lives can't be taken back. Trump is stopping the bleeding, in a lot of areas, but there's a lot of work to be done still, user.

Don't fall victim to divide and conquer tactics that are meant to isolate you. You may not be able to redpill them, but getting them to care about their own self interests can be enough to work with them.

lol I never supported, always hated even at the start, and never got a facebook in my life

…but protip only way to get yourself properly shoah'd off of google and probably facebook and related services is just upload a ton of isis propaganda, gore, heavy redpills, etc. to get it taken down / banned / censored.

When they censor stuff it gets well and truly deleted I think. I don't delete my channels I just get rid of them this way.

(1)
Why bother though? There's nothing genuine about a modern day leftist, and they can't be reasoned with. They should be met exclusively with their own tactics. They're losing, it's not the time to take it easy on them and try to come to some middle ground. We don't need to come to a middle ground, and we already know they don't want to either and when their kind are in power they never concede anything. Entertaining your idea, it seems like a simple delaying tactic which exclusively benefits lefties.

Right wingers didn't start a giant campaign of feigning offense, faking hate crimes, making a big deal of these fake hate crimes and then refusing to acknowledge they were fake even when the facts are in, using peer pressure and getting people fired for wrongthink, and so on. When we pointed out that the left still loves JFK and Bill Clinton even though they grabbed a million pussies each, the left simply ignored this. Make your enemies live by their own rules, it's one of the core Alinskyite tactics and it's currently behind the fake news about a porn star.

Until the left starts acting in a genuine manner, and keeps it up for some years or maybe even decades, it will be impossible to trust them. We've already seen social media users isolate themselves and mute all the screeching pussy hat morons. Why debate such fools?

No the left has to show it's sorry, and change, before we will begin to interact with them like they're real people. The honeymoon's over.

They don't say we all won't meet IRL for nothing user. I've been planting the seed for the "offline" lifestyle to people for some time now. Go and tell people that living offline isn't an option because (((They))) won't let it be, and watch them consider their cashews

The proper thing to do is post like your imaginary gay roommate for a while. Confuse their algorithms into mistaking you for an SJW and thus being part of a legally protected class under California law. The butterfly war isn’t won by posting Hitler memes and black crime statistics, it’s won when a gay black tranny suddenly supports the wall and expulsion of illegal beaners.

faceberg's time up was only a matter of time just like myspace except mark gookberg actually deserves to lose everything.

what I find funny is that kikebook has been selling data all around and misusing it since the begining, then when Trump gets elected even after all (((their))) blatant censorship of conservative veiws or any veiw that wasn't marxist degeneracy only just now is it such a big deal as they try to frame Trump as illegit by any means they can including muh russia, useless investigations,character attacks and bringing bimbos,golddiggers and every paid off sell out jew cock sucking celebrity shill out of the woodwork to lambaste his campaign yet it BACKFIRED and kikes have to put foot in mouth as all their illusions collapse around them as well as anti semitism reaching new heights in the U.S.

Well obviously, the interesting thing is that Facebook's time's up because of a coordinated media and social media shilling campaign because it turns out they helped Trump a little bit. It wasn't a problem when they helped Hillary and Obama and Soros, but it's such a big problem now that the plug is being pulled by the establishment left and the Silicon Valley soyboys who, until Friday, believed it was /theirplatform/ and it's weird. Who could be next, Twitter is my bet.

No facebook here.

But in all honesty. What the hell did people think facebook was doing with their data? Or for that matter google, microsoft, and all the other big tech giants

The average person thought it was they could figure out if you'd either get sportsball or cooking ads on the website. They didn't think it was to make a list of "which people to murder during the (((communist))) revolution."

Yikes, it all makes sense now.

Psychopaths like hard liberals have no real empathy, they can’t imagine being a typical moderate or right wing person. This is why they double down over and over even though it has been making them look like foolish idiots for years now - it’s called chutzpah.

Also all the antidepressants and anti anxiety meds have fucked with their brain chemistry to such a degree that they are actually brain damaged and have poor long term planning, their risk reward mechanisms are chemically fucked. Almost 40% of the public is on mood control pills and I have read that liberals are something like six times as likely to be on these pills. They have chemically lobotomized themselves.

Indeed. There was no data leak. A few hundred thousand people opted-in to an app that collected their data. The millions of others were their Facebook friends who had left their profiles open. Gee, who would think that political researchers might be interested in info people publish on the internet about themselves, eh? No laws broken, nothing shocking or surprising about it at all.

It's a non-story that's being bigged up by a leftist with a grudge who left Cambridge Analytica to start his own company. And - get this - he even admits to taking a copy of the data for himself to use "ethically". Which hilariously means he did break the law, committing offenses against his former employer and all the opt-ins, who had made no agreement with him.

The way they are trying to inflate this story and fit it into the "Trump/Russia stole the election" narrative is pathetically transparent. The talk of "sophisticated targeting", and insinuation that people were somehow MK-Ultrad into voting for Trump defies common sense. The data they would have collected from this would only have been useful to gauge public opinion. Those that voted for Trump did so because they finally had a candidate offering common sense pro-American policies, instead of the usual non-choice between Kike-left and Kike-right.

The only people that will fall for this are the genuinely mind-fucked people on the left, who simply cannot accept the challenge to their world-view that Trump represents, and are still desperately seeking some comforting narrative to explain it all, rather than confront the shortcomings of their own ideology. Making something out of this nothing-burger enables them to rationalize Trump's support by saying "It wasn't their fault, they were tricked!". They're crying out in pain as they strike you, once again.

Yep, this is great. It's going to be another massive own goal by the Kikes, backfiring on one of their primary tools of control. Trump's voters are not going to believe they were brainwashed into voting for him, but the leftist drones will eat it up. So let's meme #DeleteFacebook to the max.

Yep, but in this case that didn't even happen. It's all data that people shared voluntarily.

Attached: Hitlerlikesthis.png (350x344, 58.45K)

user I …. you typed everything I was thinking

THIS

Or realize they'll be targeted with content to manipulate their psychological state through suggestion. The real power of big data of social media is to engineer subconscious suggestions in memetic form, to influence thinking patterns of targeted groups.

From what I'm seeing now though, I can't help thinking this whole incident with Facebook is some sort of limited hangout attempt and it's the fall guy for it. Because while people focus on the particular details of this, there's likely even much worse shit going on which will be overlooked due to this. Then once the story passes they'll prey on the apathy that results when another incident occurs as a means to contain exposure.

The destruction of faceberg and twatter is a given. They are rigged with explosives like the twin towers, and just like the twin towers this is an inside job
Soros, Zuckerberg and the other kikes are shorting their own stocks and afterwards causing disasters to reap the rewards
Kikery at its core

behold the "new man"

Attached: NowThis-Chris Wylie_0002.webm (640x360 12.69 MB, 2.76M)

I'm deleting mine too.

Haven't used the damn thing in 6 months

Attached: faceberg.jpg (600x427 59.45 KB, 1.68M)

MYSPACE IT

Attached: index432.jpg (500x281 5.44 KB, 76.2K)

I have about three of them, just to use them to log onto other social media. None of them are real, the friends lists are people I don't even know.
One of my aliases is literally "fakefacebook" I shit you not.

A steal at only $20 million apiece plus $70k a year of maintenance costs…

Now, over her, is our obsolete "human" model, at $35k a year…

Like "Jew, Incorporated…"

well, millions of people deleting facebook surely can't help their business lol

The reason they do this, along with some companies having email shoah's, is so that it becomes 'normal practice' and thus gives you legal wiggle room when you want to do insider trading or hide shit from rothskikes aka IMF aka IRS.

Good point and it's likely backdoored somewhere. I also heard facekike investing in it so it's time is limited.
For PC retroshare (P2P) is my goto without having to resort to more complicated methods.
And sharing 10 million fucking selfies. FML.

lol so this leak was more stupid people signing as part of a study for 2 dollars and not reading the fine print than some security breach. In other words, this is the users fault, not kikebook's. All the disinfo spread just to jab at trump is killing kikebook. feels good

Attached: comfy_awoo.gif (640x360, 801.94K)

Attached: 1513684675153.jpg (500x390, 22.11K)

Actually that was not a smart move…

They don't even know about the wikileaks.

Or they're playing ignorance.

>mfw I find redpilled graffiti on the walls of my university toilet stalls

Attached: qt.png (480x480, 73.73K)

No it's more likely that Google dealt with Soros before others. Why do you think Soros knows so much about them?

Cambridge Analytica is a shell - its parent company, SCL, is a military contractor that claims it has “conducted behavioural change programs in over 60 countries”… …and the United Kingdom Ministry of Defence contracted with SCL:
Cambridge Analytica Is A Symptom Of The Bigger Facebook Problem
It makes little sense to be outraged about microtargeting by Cambridge Analytica and yet be entirely comfortable with the global surveillance machine that is Facebook
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/576258/FOI2016-08132_-_Payments_made_to_named_Ltd_companies.pdf
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/cambridge-analytica-facebook_uk_5ab218e6e4b0decad0455473
archive.is/2qCSX

Attached: SCL.jpg (630x654 74.37 KB, 74.37K)

It confirms what we all thought about facebook though.

All the best laid plans of mice and men eh?

see

Kek, so Lyndon LaRousche was right about the UK this whole time.

Our ancient enemy.

Pretty interesting talk actually.

The average Briton isn't our enemy. They've been dominated by the kikes since 1066 and William the Conqueror fucked everything up. They had a brief respite, then (((Cromwell))) fucked them harder.
British people need our help and support.

Kikeberg is finished.

HEY GUISE
shouldn't Holla Forums be memeing an alternative for the normalfags? i mean, even if you get a bunch of them to leave, they need somewhere to go or they'll just go back

They have to rise up on their own and depose their corrupt government, or at least make a widespread significant effort.

I don’t think they will, though - they’re a born and bred slave caste. All the real proper ones left their God-forsaken island and came to the New World leaving the dregs.

They have never forgiven the USA for our independence and the subsequent brain drain we have caused them.

Well they've been tortured and murdered for a thousand years. I think they still have fight.
Also
>(((They))) have never forgiven the USA for our independence and the subsequent brain drain we have caused them.
ftfy

You chump, the European Aristocracy as well as Roman Catholics hate the USA like poison.

Both have teamed up with Jews, but not all are Jews.

Normalfags can be summized as people who need to be saved from themselves. Honestly not even surprised

Sadly the human model might balk at murdering the goyim children, while the robot has no such qualms.

Is there any actual evidence of this aside from fake news from the lyin' media?

The name means boldly hooking / landing fish, it's obviously a honeypot.

Attached: Extended Interview Brutality_ Lionel Owns HRC Apologist in this Epic Takedown on Facebook Crimes_excerpts.webm (640x360 5.77 MB, 4.64M)

They are hiding. Do not be misled, they will eventually slip
meguca.org/pol/3732416#p3732416
Pay attention

We literally think it's fine for Trump to do a tenth of what Obama did to get elected, cuck.

As long as they blow up some Muslim children it's all good.

Looks like the boomers have woken up from their afternoon naps, and discovered Tor as well.

Fun stuff.

I can't wait for your spergout when Rosenstein gets his ass fired. You're still so mad about McCabe, just admit it, and now for reasons even you don't understand Faceberg's going into the shitter.

Better delete your account now like the TV says, or Drumpf's going to get your data and kill some Muslim tykes and let others into Jerusalem!

Faceberg is dead

Attached: 62ea9dee725998c71a3d91baa5325b66fb8adf8ff4596bfa7d0a848266eff01c.jpeg (1200x900, 246.98K)

Attached: 1403523173931.jpg (197x245, 14.29K)

>>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-23/tesla-spacex-pages-vanish-as-musk-joins-deletefacebook-crusade

Attached: musk.jpeg (885x292 22.65 KB, 49.57K)

Nope. Everything remains where it is, people just won't see your page/profile whatever.

Mark Zuckerberg

CEO/Founder of Facebook

1601 Willow Rd Menlo Park CA 94025-1452

(914) 693-9696

(650) 543-4800

2 Russell, Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522

12023 Adobe Creek Lodge Rd

Los Altos Hills, CA 94022-4366

(914) 693-6633

(914) 693-9696

(973) 864-9931

(713) 392-4561

(914) 646-8593

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

544 Cherry Ave

Los Altos, CA 94022-1620

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

2 Russell Pl

Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522-1509

(954) 435-9652

(718) 435-9652

[email protected]

4363 Trevi Ct #208

Lake Worth, FL 33467-4243

(718) 494-3663

(561) 302-2482

(561) 324-2048

(954) 494-3663

[email protected]

7785 Lighthouse Point Ln

Lake Worth, FL 33467-6964

(561) 963-2968

(718) 494-3663

(718) 948-1165

(917) 952-9988

(561) 324-2048

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

68 Laredo Avenue Ave

Staten Island, NY 10312

(718) 948-1165

(860) 496-8361

(718) 948-0072

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

74 Covington Cir

Staten Island, NY 10312-1175

(718) 494-3663

(718) 447-6484

(917) 952-9988

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

400 Cozine Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11207-9250

(718) 948-1165

[email protected]

10678 Willow Oak Ct

Wellington, FL 33414-9350

(561) 455-2915

(561) 455-4558

(954) 718-9416

(561) 364-2197

(201) 785-1131

(201) 934-9049

(732) 390-4766

(732) 698-0390

(732) 821-3188

(954) 785-1131

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

269 Cliffside Dr

Torrington, CT 06790-2243

(718) 227-5632

(718) 317-8432

(718) 356-8903

(718) 227-2756

(347) 405-4862

(718) 356-3122

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

7870 Oak Grove Cir

Lake Worth, FL 33467-7121

(954) 963-2968

(561) 963-2968

(561) 504-9323

(561) 324-2048

(561) 624-4749

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Everyone was bluepilled at some point, yet with sufficient memes we all ended up here.
t. former Bernout anti-Trumper anti-racist anti-Nazi anti-xenophobe

Attached: memes are our salvation.png (500x566, 143.1K)

Make one on Jews.

Attached: spreaddit.png (581x603, 321.1K)

ALL investment banks have complete access to your Facebook records - regardless of privacy setting.

WELL…

ALSO “scholar.google” search the term ‘emotional contagion.’ Truest fact: Kikerberg (((science))) gave high schoolers depression using human experimentation just to see if he could sell more SSRI’s and…

Suicides were collateral; question veteran sucicide rates!!!___!!!

Attached: B5AC0A86-86FE-4096-B0A2-287597B64113.png (661x501 56.65 KB, 52.11K)

Musk = ‘EYE BEE EM’ = with Her.

Would like him if he wasn’t controlled oppo; dependent on democrat Gibs.

Doubt me? Look up McMaster’s globalist buddies aka “oracle systems.” I make mistakes but “high-powered?” HE FREAKING PAID THEM TO SAY ‘HIGH-POWERED.’

Attached: 0B7C3E6C-3A7E-4296-ACC5-FC8C29051703.png (750x1334, 1.74M)