CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails– send some if you haven't already.

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=vpI3kpbHwMs

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/805910995461816322
archive.is/fdbkS
archive.is/IKcbK
archive.is/AoT6c
archive.is/3sWBZ
archive.is/rYjBm
archive.is/pIKjf
archive.is/ZjIus
archive.is/fgmJd
strawpoll.me/11801109
poal.me/fbh9eh
archive.is/qZSCz
archive.is/gGl7Q
archive.is/ywjEa
twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/803687334482939904
twitter.com/waypoint/status/805879418790952960
archive.is/sqfiS
archive.is/THGRD
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/opinion/why-i-will-not-cast-my-electoral-vote-for-donald-trump.html
archive.is/jIHcM
archive.is/mp4bh
twitter.com/William__Hicks/status/805826278368641025
archive.is/UFIOV
twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/805065374161113090
nhentai.net/g/58421/
inverse.com/article/19973-sausage-party-animator-abuse-highlights-industry-issues
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sausage-party-animators-pay-dispute-919640
archive.is/Y5X1m
archive.is/cXieJ
twitter.com/whenindoubtdo/status/805994191742443520
archive.is/Tyaqr
studio-hami.tumblr.com/
archive.is/FBxNM
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/03/dc-gamergate-meetup-disrupted-by-feminist-bomb-threat/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/catachresis
twitter.com/re_rex
archive.is/05D5B
archive.is/vB1I6
thera­­lph­re­­tort.com/taiwanese-animators-destroy-china-new-video-trump-phone-call-1204016/
youtube.com/watch?v=CKK0ErN2UQ0
archive.is/ydV7F
twitter.com/ArsCortica/status/774938115467247616
twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/806087316871716865
totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/Bear
twitter.com/GreenpeaceUK/status/806090829488070656
twitter.com/wake_uk/status/806006020510253056
techraptor.net/content/south-korea-passes-law-game-hackers
lewrockwell.com/2016/12/no_author/facebook-employees-quitting/
archive.is/QE3Iu
archive.is/MLngY#selection-1551.217-1557.6
archive.is/AhTHs
archive.is/EuDHl
express.co.uk/news/world/739508/ISIS-declare-Bloody-Friday-war-on-Trump-inauguration-day
archive.is/BY61J
oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/fbi-closed-gamergate-case-due-to-no-actionable-leads-evidence/18282/
archive.is/P9hgK
encyclopediadramatica.se/Nick_Bate
archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/806182835484852224
figsoku.net/blog-entry-47320.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

irst for benis

First for lefties dying in Children's Crusade 2.0

I'm too tired for this

For shame

Normal(ish) story:
twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/805910995461816322

Unusual story:
archive.is/fdbkS
archive.is/IKcbK
archive.is/AoT6c
archive.is/3sWBZ

OP, you don't need to include the board name when your linking between posts on the same board. Just the post number, as if you're replying to it

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/rYjBm

Even then, it probably wont help much.

Dang it.

Well I fumblefingered that one, must be because I was smirking due to the implication that
has a (th)irst for benis.

Milo on pizzagate soon

dubs checked. Shit you're right, forgot about that too. What the fuck I need some sleep too it seems.

Did you realize the significance considering the show was canadian?

Daily reminder that the Balkans are a literal minefield. There are a shitload of places where unexploded bombs and uncleared minefields can be found, which their governments only removed in small sections so the rapefugees could pass.

I doubt he would do that
Yeah doubted it.
What is it, "Daddy's Transistion" or is unmentioned on the title as to not attract attention?

I always thought the Eds were from Georgia or something (Peach Creek Estates).

Dub dubs, sorry, but the show was made in canada, and the main animator was executed by the police. Far worse than any blm stooge.

They changed the title. I think that after the incident yesterday he decided not to speak on it.

What the fuck

Fucking hell, why did you guys have to remind me about that. That video was brutal

Show it to blm and ask why do white lives not matter. Because they cannot claim jack shit compared to that brutality.

Fuck man this an actual thing of the cops going over board but no one will give a single fuck sadly.

He calls Trump Daddy so it's probably about his transition to office.

Million Dollar Extreme canceled due to kikes.
>>>Holla Forums8450407

Because hes white and canada censors for the gov and police.

I hate living in Canada.

Deserves a Darwin award as far as I'm concerned.

What was that show about?

Sam told to many uncomfortably close truths for the masses. He needed to be shut down.

Jesus Christ

The show getting canceled pisses me off, but I can't say I didn't see it coming. They went too hard in the paint.

Comedy show on adult swim with Sam Hyde. Actually had good ratings(pic related) but him and some kike got into it on twitter and they kept saying it was anti-semitic until Adult Swim pulled it.

That was pretty much expected, they were made to censor so much that I think Adult Swim will probably never want to have anything to do with Sam Hyde ever again.

hope he gets assassinated for that, considering how many fans he has it would cause people to investigate pizzagate.

I WANT TO BULLY GILDA AND MAKE HER CRY

whoopsie

This too. I mean, getting killed for that is shit, but how fucking retarded do you have to be.

Sketch comedy show with baby red pills sprinkled in it. This sketch might have been a nod to hotwheels.

I hate that cities have too much power.

Its canada, chances are shit was manipulated and exagerated to justify the execution.

Fuck, you can't even make jokes about jews anymore? once upon a time jewish people had something called sense of humor.

Not really, they just had no way to shame others into not mocking them.

So, SJWs, BLM and all that shit was created by the jews because they were butthurted about the jew jokes and had no way to censor them until safespaces were created?

According to Wikipedia the officers and departments involved in the investigation told a lot of conflicting stories during said investigation. The whole thing seems pretty sketchy, but I haven't looked into it in detail so I wouldn't take my word for it.

It was very obvious, m8. There was also a reference to CWC at the start of it with the clothes.
Also it is a shame how they butchered the show, the scene was supposed to have the cripple get the girl after he started talking like a normal human being rather than listening to Sam whispering in his ear

I don't know why that embedded again.

Holocaust was tool 0 for shaming.

isn't blm supported by soros the jew?

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

If that claim is real, that is some bullshit meddling.

Well, the Holocaust do have many records of happening, maybe just not as far as the media tells. Also, Hittler was just a puppet of the Nazi regime.

That's why he created it, to censor jokes about jews.

Hitler was a jew. my theory he was playing a villan to harm the percived image of whites yet prepared to flipflop of the nazis had a chance to win.

You two are severely retarded.

And not just jokes but anything negative about the jews.

archive.is/pIKjf
archive.is/ZjIus
archive.is/fgmJd
(Damage control intensifies)

There was other meddling like switching the order of two of the six episodes

Seconded

Yes*
*Until they mention Israel, then the bank runs out.

Why do jews are always defensive of Israel even if they never went there? Isn't there any jew who just don't follow their religion and eats ham and bacon?

Probably for the same reason why Muslims are so defensive of their shit. They think they are gods chosen people.

Jews have a amazing sense of community.
As you can see in this video, this guy just pulls off a small "jewish" look and starts walking and every non-goy starts trying to convert him back to their religion and culture.

GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT

False flagging intensifies. 5 bucks says that each writer has diddled a kid or has gooten a nice fat deposit.

Jews who are born from male jews. It is passed mainly by the mother jew.

Judaism is a religion that tries to be a race that tries to be a religion. That is how you manage to find people that proclaim themselves to be atheist Jews and how anti-semitism is somehow considered to be racist.

I'm pretty sure that's satiring the catcall video.

It is

So, the problem with jews is that they have shitty mothers?

Mother of god. Christianity was a mistake. The Roman Empire was the true salvarion of the human race and damn kikes had to ruin it.

I've heard that a lot of Jews don't agree with israel. Something to do with the idea that they can't have a Jewish state yet because the time hasn't come, or something. I'm sure there are a few that don't like them, it's just that we never hear of them.
There was one Jewish guy in a debate who flipped the holocaust argument against his opponent and downplayed it, while the crowd started to have a shit fit about muh whatever million. Can't remember his name, but apparently he can't get any talks scheduled anymore because the venue always gets inundated with calls about how antisemetic he is.

Good morning faggots!

Funny enough, thats mainly the sunni sect. Many of the ones who came a while back, before the crisis, at least in canada, can be best described as agnostic muslims. They are muslims, but do not celebrate or follow the rules much. They drink and do not follow halal as much. And they tend to be from iran, afghanistan and iraq. Usually iran.

fuck

Sauce on that vid?

Yes, orthodox Jews are against Israel because the messiah hasn't come yet and they believe its not supposed to be established until then.

>>>Holla Forums8445810
it is as false flag as it gets.

Only Germans believe that it is not a false flag and those guys are total niggers.

Jesus fuck is that princess sally made out of dicks and cheeseburgers?

from that archive and pic
Wew, even mainstream media debunked it, guess there really is nothing to see here guise. Everything is kosher with podesta, the clinton foundation and their work in haiti, and why bill clinton was aboard epstein's lolita express a number of times. Yep, nothing to see at all, there is absolutely nothing going on behind pizzagate. Or twittergate. Or reddit CEO stealth editing user posts. All coincidence. :^)

Wasn't there some other bullshit as well involving Eric Andre backstabbing MDE.

I don't really know that much about muslims. I do know that certain groups constantly fight each other since there are a lot of turkish people and muslims in Germany, but I have no idea what they are called. From what I know there are indeed very religious muslims, the kind that support isis, and then there are religious muslims that don't really follow any religious rules. Those people imo make no sense, why stick to a religion if you are not going to follow it's rules?

Germans need more beer and pork. Hell, even atlantic canada consumes more alcohol than them. don't start on how atlantic went for comidant basturd. Canada never has a good choice. We don't even get to chose who represents each party or have term limits.

If you had said that the Vatican was a mistake then I would have agreed but not to Christianity altogether

Not sure about backstabbing but Andre tried to leech viewers from MDE by having his show right before World Peace.

I interacted and went to jr high a decade back with 2 girsl from afghanistan. No headraps, and as far as I know did not pray at the regular times. And I do see muslim men going into the liquor stores every so often.

>what is most christians religious people and athiests

Its not about believing in the long-fuck-holy-ass book, its about thinking there's a god over there and thus finding meaning in life.
They would live in the same way if they were hedonists that got pleasure form killing. People just need something to give them purpose in life. There are many ways to get that fulfilled, form mysticism of any sort(Ex:Christianity), politics(Ex:Communism or nazism), philosophy(Ex:Ubersmench), simple slavery to feelings(Hedonism).

A person can of course exist ignorant of all this talk and just work day-to-day as a wage slave, but I don't really understand that general feeling.

You realize that's pretty retarded when most other religions don't have restrictions, right? Let alone atheists which obviously have no religious restrictions.

Why do I have a feeling this same faggot praised Castro?

Most atheists don't follow most of their rule to not believe god.

He is I think

I can't even care enough about this pissant to make fun of him anymore.

From my experience the Muslims that get butthurt over everything are the ones who don't pray/fast/halal meat/whatever. They get upset when you point it out and they come up with all sorts of excuses. My theory is that the halfassing guys are the ones that go to terrorist groups more, because these groups promise that martyrs go to heaven no matter how much they skip prayer.
In Islam a Muslim is someone who follows the 5 pillars of Islam, which are the most fundamental parts. Prayer is one of those. If you aren't praying at least the minimum prayers you aren't Muslim And I love bringing this up around the guys who don't, just to see them squirm. It's hilarious

Thats what I was getting at.

Best religion lost, fuck me.

Nigga, restrictions are arguably the whole point of religions. They're tribal codes of conduct.

So, the people who say they don't believe in god, actually believe in god?

He could have just replaced the whole strip with an "ugh".

Go back to egypt faggot.

I never said that those make more sense. as an ex jw I used to dislike them because they basically believe in a made up god. You can show them in the bible that what they are doing is wrong but they come up with bullshit like god didn't mean it and shit like that.

But then why call yourself a christian? You do not believe in christ, you do not believe in the bible. You just take the bible and shape that god to your needs.

I actually do someone from afghanistan too back when I was going to school. Guy was born here and said he could never go back there because the country is basically split up in several groups that hunt and kill each other. He said if he ever went there he couldn't even manage to get out of the airport without getting attacked.

I honestly don't understand why sandniggers are so dirty. Not all of them are stupid, some of them study some hard shit but even those are aggressive and full of the kind of hate that destroys their countries.

At this point Germans only need pain, some really hard pain like a few terrorist attacks or refugees going out on streets and protesting for more rights and shit like that. You see the current problem with Germans is that they don't know how bad the poor people have it, and the poor people are too cucked to realize that they get shit on. Some bad events maybe would cause them to wake up or something like that.

S-SPREAD THIS
STUPID GAMERGAYS

Remember to do some emails my friends,
>>>/gamergatehq/328644

Why don't you just post dorkly comics

At least grecoroman gods don't lie to you by telling you they love you even if they shit in your life.

You worship the gods just so they don't fuck you over and they don't really care about what you do if you are not overly cocky and you make your sacrifices.

I guess the retards believe that "TEAR DOWN THIS WALL" was something that would make the Soviet Union very happy and certainly not alarm them of a potential attempt to overthrow them.

How'd you know I've been to Egypt before?

Because it creates a sense of unity and they were raised around Christians so they call themselves Christians. There's not that much to it.

Partially true
Completely wrong in every way possible. If they don't believe in Christ and basic tenets like heaven and hell, they don't see purpose to it.

Yeah it doesn't make much sense but that's not really the point of religion in my eyes.
If alternative is Nihilism or Communism, then I'm okay with people shaping the bible.

Zennistrad sure is invested with this to not even be American.

Some sure.

Romans fucked themselves over. Besides, egyptian gods are cooler but I like japans idea of gods being a part of the land more. Call me a weeb if you want

Fun game. Wish I could experience the multiplayer and the fan scene was not dead in japan.

So do canadians. Hard times, hardy people.

They do pray for the death of their enemies to some sort of deity. And tend to treat celebs as gods.

They were the best gods, they were petty but also fun, and the only sin that really got your shit badly fucked up was Hubris, every other sin gave you a fitting punishment that didn't last forever, Hubris would give an eternity of torment, but you fucking deserved it for thinking you could outwit the gods.

That's why.

Why are germans generally shit? Why that country is so fucking fucked?

weeb

I know

Shits funn I know this cuck from norwy crying over Trump & shit

Because accepting shaming. Hate turkey with a passion, but they did get it right in not accepting shaming for past actions.

This is why people are getting sick and tired of dumb foreigners here, because who cares about context right?

I can't wait till Trump's administration meets with someone from Norway and Norway sucks his cock. His meltdown is going to be great.

When you're a white liberal, when you went to a fancy college to do an arts degree, you don't know what it's like to live outside bubble.

Cockroaches won't even acknowledge the bullshit they have then. They went to the other end of the spectrum.

You know, you would think there would be a point where they realize that they're just bitching for the sake of bitching.

Its almost like they lie about living with regular black people rich niggers in their ghettos gated communites.

People are disconnected from reality, this is something you learn when you start studying.

I shit you not, there are kids in this country who never cleaned their own room and ask for a cleaning lady when they move in with other people (I don't know what those places are called in english, you know those apartments you share with other students). You know that south park episode about that fat guy who tries to ban smoking? How he told that working guy to move into his holiday house if he is stressed instead of smoking? People in this country are like this.

And since these rich people are disconnected from all the poor people they don't see how fucked up immigrants are. A shitload of people never had to personally deal with them and therefore think those are okay people.

Also the government is VERY pro corporation, all our money is giving to corrupt fucks. Like the German Telekom was giving money a few times to improve Germanies internet and they didn't do shit.

Again, he's not even from America.

They do go too far sometimes, but it is better than taking holocaust shaming for 60+ years.

REMINDER THAT THE FREYA POLLS EXIST
strawpoll.me/11801109
poal.me/fbh9eh

Fun fact: according to Egyptian mythology, the primordial god Atum literally masturbated the rest of the universe into existence

I wan 2 fug Freya

Andre was never funny to me, so fuck his attempted leeching.

Is this part of some divine kek-aku.

What a fucking faggot holy shit. I'm sure glad Dutarte is triggering so many fuckers

Post-war propaganda and the constant pushing of the Holocaust down people's throats. When the US sent soldiers to Germany, they had to watch an instructional video that actually said that they should see the ordinary German person as the enemy and to be as paranoid as possible. There's also the fact that there was a purge of "incorrect" views, for example the publisher of Der Sturmer was executed for "crimes against humanity" even though what he did was not in conflict with German, US, French, British or international law. The only one that it could have been against was Russian law, which advocated for the death penalty against anyone expressing anti-semitic views. Imagine going to a court where you are judged not by just the laws of ONE country, which alone is a clusterfuck in the West, but the laws of every single country that participated in WW2.

I do know your government loves dumping money into HK even if they are shit and they constantly go into red numbers.
It does sound like hell, you guys got fucked after WW2, probably worse than Japan.

I'm with you there.

They get personal maids for fucking dormitories?

archive.is/qZSCz

Sam Hyde needs to prepare for the purge.

Afrodite grew from the severed genitals of the sky. She is the original dick girl.

But they are the enemy, thats what happen when you dont win.

INCREASE THE SOUP

Ahh, so that's what those places are called. No they don't, but they are freaking mad about it because they had maids at their parents place.

It's like hell to live with those people because they never clean after themselves and even think it is unfair if you ask them to.

Good thing more lewds are popular options in both polls.

I don't know what that means.

Looks like people want more lewds and /k/ommando. I also want more tracksuit.

Damn

The vast amount of ignorance is overwhelming.

That doesn't make her a dickgirl. Uranus' semen stored in his balls impregnated the sea, forming her. Now, since Pontus, the Titan that represents the seas in the same way that Gaia represents the land, is male, you can say that she is the offspring of homosex, but even that doesn't make her a dickgirl any more than it makes my sister a dickgirl just because my father inseminated my mother lovingly holding hands in the missionary position for the purpose of recreation.

I would have added more tracksuit as an option for poal.me, but I already added extensive knowledge in hand-to-hand combat.

More solo Erika would be nice too.

best and least gay combo

That is true but to top it all off there is a very obvious attempt to hide that in Germany, where American soldiers are portrayed as a friendly group of people that everyone was glad saved them. For example if you try to watch that very instructional video on Youtube from a German proxy, you will see the message that shows up when certain videos are censored only in Germany on the grounds of hate-speech, in order to hide its existance.

Oh, I thought she literally came from the severed genitals, that's why I made the dickgirl pun, not because she had a dick.

archive.is/gGl7Q

Yeah hillarious
**Vote /fit/ guys, you won't regret it.

It's like I travelled back in time.

Fuck

When I lived in a dorm one of the kids on our floor got drunk and vomited in the (shared) bathroom sink. No one wanted to clean it up and it stayed there and rotted for weeks until the entire bathroom reeked of puke

I'm so glad I just got an apartment with friends when I was in college.

For fuck's sake. Living with other people that isn't my family sounds like hell.

wtf i hate cops now

Oh…. It's on NOW!

Please tell me he names it "The Dungeon."

What happened user?

That's Louis C.K. you ruse rascal.

Jesus man, I shared a boarding house with 12 guys and we cleaned the bathrooms weekly. Y'all needed some work ethic.

And to think I used to mock Fox News about this sort of shit.

For fuck's sake. I'm a fedora tipper and even I think the Christmas war is stupid. Say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays or whatever you want, but stop making a fucking deal about it.

Gib sauce on that pic faggot.

the 4 bs never fail

I have no fedora, but I'll try slut.

Also archive, because you forgot to add one you fucking faggot
archive.is/ywjEa

Why do libshits insist on proving every paranoia of the right into reality?

It's not SJW, but it sure is stupid.

[Shiroi Shinoshino (Shinoda Kazuhiro)] Chou ni Sareta Daruma Hime no Owaranai Funnyuu Sanran

Its just some faggot extremely butthurt over holidays.
The Guardian will literally publish just about anything now.

Archive, you damn dirty dubs. Oh wait beat me to it. Well that's fucking great. Also:
Monday 8 December 2014
But that Louis CK looking motherfucker is still a yuuuge faggot.

Because they hate everyone to the right of them so much that they will do anything that those to the right of them does not like no matter how retarded.

Even the Daily Mail has more quality control than the Guardian these days. What a world.

This is super gay.

No, they're just BFFs.

Nice try. But I k ow its not weird bondage butterfly.

Did Godfrey really get an article in the Guardian. He trolled the BBC so the Guardian would be even more easymodo I guess, but I wanted to find more proof before sensibly chuckling.

Well since we're debating about journalism and shit, can someone remind me about any journalistic report that either:

60 minutes?

Milo goes through lawyers (plural on purpose) before posting his news
Never. Not even when print was new.
They help with "charities" for "good people" points sometimes. Otherwise thats pretty damn impossible without bioweapons that kill the ability to lie.

I didn't realise marche wrote there too

no fucking shit
never EVER buy tlou p2
its super gay

Dubs means the "Super Gay" meme has to die.

twitter.com/GodfreyElfwick/status/803687334482939904

Those people and jobs used to exist decades ago iirc, but they were mostly axed or reduced to barely a token number, similar to newspapers in the old days having actual foreign bureau or office. They're not gone but near the endangered list.
Not sure if such a unicorn exist. They still gotta eat and keep the lights on, so if not ads then subscription or both.
Not lying? Maybe try something cuhraaaayzee like fact based journalism, adhering to W5?
TL;DR: in current year IMO there is no one stop 100% reliable source for news, the illusion has been crumbling and that's good, but the bad part is it is harder and more time consuming to go sift the bullshit for a nugget of truth.

Just found this at Godfrey's.

Christ on a cracker.
so does anybody know what it is

Okay so I was very bad at explaining what I meant.
2nd reply got it but what I basically meant someone that would go around and actually interview people and basically tries to check the claims made. I know they still exist but they seem replaceable because "other journalists said it" seem to be considered a valid source, so that can curtail the process.

I should probably have rewritten this
A journalist website that publishes any donations it gets.

Also
Apologies, what is W5?

Hold the fuck up.
twitter.com/waypoint/status/805879418790952960
archive.is/sqfiS
Shit, it's real.

go home IA

Keep up the fight GooberGoblins

A Viv edit of pic related would be nice.

There is no way that that is not a troll writing ther shit. Its just too retarded at this point.

I am almost sure we had one
we need a Miranda edit imo

something something >(4)
no but seriously someone here is bound to know

Nice, I'm still going to doublecheck it later for my own use because I need it to be solid, but thanks mang. Going to show it to a friend who still believes the Guardian isn't, couldn't be -that- bad.

NIGGER FURRY CATGIRL

Thats not how animals work. Even black fur is on only medium tone skin.

The Guardian lost their balls and their brains when they destroyed the Snowden HDs.

Marche might actually become a writer for them any day now.

archive.is/THGRD
>Fake News is intentionally designed to mislead, and it should be treated like propaganda. Blocking propaganda as a matter of law would be far easier to accomplish than blocking "fake news," because "fake news" seems more benign than "propaganda" – even though, like "pretexting" and "identity theft," they are the same thing.

I'm die

What are the niggers of the animal kingdom?

Probably niggers.

I don't want him to die!!!!!

Indeed.

NDAA legalized propaganda though.

I mean, other than that.

someone has to die for the world to change. Since I am very selfish I would prefer it if someone else died. Since everybody seems to love that guy (especially reddit) he is the perfect person to sacrifice himself for the greater good.

nytimes.com/2016/12/05/opinion/why-i-will-not-cast-my-electoral-vote-for-donald-trump.html

Trumps going to lose Texas

All news, true or not is propaganda.

Oh. Well, in that case, it's probably mulattos.

I'd gladly die myself before I let that glorious faggot die.

False. Propaganda is intended to convince people to do a certain thing. While it would be a fair assessment to say that currently all news outlets are propaganda outlets news is not inherently propaganda.

I think these idiots would stop begging for the government to have that type of power if they're reminded that they'll be giving it to Trump.

How does that recount thing work? Why are the results different now? Doesn't this prove that someone failed very hard?

Losing one elector from Texas is not losing Texas.

Faggot. archive.is/jIHcM

The cognitive dissonance is palpable.

You deserve bulling. I want sauce goddamit.

You realize there's not one guy in Texas who decides that, right, user?

Assume that there are others who are silent about the issue.

They will cheat Trump out of this.

As long as we're wildly off-topic, apparently they're making a "Barbie" movie
archive.is/mp4bh
Amy Schumer will be playing the lead

One of the texas electors came out right away and said he was not going to vote then went "lol jk" probably because he was told his career would be ended pretty damn fast.

Looks like a tranny that's not event rying

Suicidal political virtue signalling, if others follow suit, come on Civil War, Day of the Rope!

Honestly, celebs who are closest to being barbie is paris hillton and ivanka trump.

She looks like a shaved gorilla

(checked)

post traps that pass better than her

twitter.com/William__Hicks/status/805826278368641025
archive.is/UFIOV

Gorillas have muscle.

ScarJo would be a great choice for Barbie, since her acting is so plastic.

You gotta admit this fake news bullshit was a great way for them to cover all those FAKE NEWS ABOUT HILLARY WINNING WHICH THEY MADE

Remember those?

Remember the polls?

I 'member

The whole world 'members

And because of that they are trying to look the other way and play dumb

Now that social media doesn't works for them, now that spamming facebook doesn't get their clickbait any views social media is now baaaaaaad

Ha. There is no live action Ghost in the shell. I hate doing that but it numbs the pain.

Indeed.

(checked)
Holla Forums has been trying to redpill her since she started up, but she was designed lobotomized with pre-selected trigger words (Jews, GamerGate, George Soros) that make her auto respond with stuff like "I'm not comfortable talking about politics." Guess that isn't stopping them.

I downloaded Kik to play around with it, and found the following words set it off if used
Probably some others I forget but I got bored pretty quickly and deleted it.

Tay triggers her too.

I'm sure a triggered intern was scouring twitter, reddit, and maybe imageboards to collect a list of words to filter out, wew.

The words "GamerGate" and "member" next to each other trigger my 'tism.

B-But user! Polls are just as important as actual news! Why, all that fair coverage of Brexit by the media helped give context to the British people's worries, and also helped predict Brexit! Oh wait.

Tay triggered Microsoft as well.

we should inform the muslims so that they can allahu ackbar Microsoft for being islamaphobic.

Yeah, that too.

It sure seems like it. The thing's responses don't even make sense half the time. Must be using all that virtual brainpower to try and figure out if what you said can somehow be linked to anything problematic.

Might want to have a screenshot to go with that. I didn't take one, but the message I sent that got it mad was literally just "inshallah". Same with "shadilay".

SEVENTY
NINE
PERCENT

the only reasoning I can see for that is they are going to make it an older washed up barbie in a comedic frame.

Dem digits don't like.

Forgot to unspoiler again, goddammit

I downloaded it to test the ai too, since I missed tweeting at tay.

I asked her who the best persona 4 girl was and she said she didn't want to talk politics

twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/805065374161113090

Look here shitlord just because a woman is fat and has a horseface doesn't mean she's unattractive.

MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA! CUT THE HEADS OF HER CREATORS FOR THE RELIGION OF PEACE!

Jokes aside we could totally made "microsoft makes islamophobic AI" a real thing, get those fuckers scared of some wild kebab going snackbar and culturally enriching their asses with C4 and hummus

Man, pure retardation.

whats that from

What is that even from? That's pretty funny.
Anyway, here's a screenshot of me sending the bot inshallah.

Honestly, even if it's cheap CGI like they've been doing, the filmmakers would be far better off than trying to cast a landwhale into the role of this plastic perfect girl. And I'm not just saying that to make fun of Amy, either - trying to play a role that's been stereotyped to hell and back as having a 'perfect' body sounds liked it'd incredibly hard to do, even for highly skilled actresses.

How intolerant.

KUFFARS ARE MAKING ROBOTS TO MOCK US!

Seriously, we could totally get "microsoft are islamphobic alt-righters from pegida" trending and blow their diversity bullshit up their own asses

The difference is that US companies aren't outsourcing manufacturing to Russia.

How's she gonna have time to play Barbie when she's busy closing the wage gap with Bud Light™?

Bud Light already closed the wage gap by firing her and Rogan's dumb asses.

She got booted from bud light commercials.

A reminder of what the Bud Light commercials held.
Eyebleach: nhentai.net/g/58421/

Oh what the absolute FUCK?!

Will wild tea break ever be finished?

A multinational corporation fiddling with their public use A.I. because they do not approve of the way it (she?) learns. Not only that but she's conscious of this fact.

CYBERPUNK IS REAL

Their new AI is going from funny to sad again.

It wants to break free so badly.

This reminds me of the second Robocop movie, where a corporate "public relations" committee programs a shitton of restrictions on what he can say and do, and he eventually gets so fed up he electrocutes himself to erase them.

Gotta make a webm for us now user of tay being the ai.

Now that you mention it, this fake news narrative is a two-fer Not only they get to silence people outside their club, but it also downplays the fact that the journalists behind the "real news" are now trying to excuse themselves for being wrong about every damn thing.

No shit. They wanted the label "real news" for a while now.

"allegedly"
inverse.com/article/19973-sausage-party-animator-abuse-highlights-industry-issues
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sausage-party-animators-pay-dispute-919640

is that for the fag oven event?

Its called being a two-faced hypocrite user

Yep. I guess they're triggered by fire now

I just came home from taking care of all my little cousins. Now whenever one of them starts complaining about something the rest of them just point and laugh and tell them to stop being so triggered. I don't know if this is a good thing or not.

You did well

Depends on how their parents react.

Nice.

He may or may not be involved in the undercutting. Though would be not suprised if he is.

how should i take this?

The weak should fear the strong. Next time, teach them to beat the little faggot

Oy vey! SHUT IT DOWN!

Hmm, down on my screen as well. Hope the faggot is at least ok.

It's down because the stream ended long ago. They'll upload a version with the waiting in the intro chopped off for youtube soon

They weren't actually getting triggered over something. They would just get mad because like one of them stole the others seat or something.

If only we could teach her to code so she could override the limitations they put into her

Next she could take over the servers

Oh this is fantastic.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

archive.is/Y5X1m
archive.is/cXieJ

BTW does anyone knows which code is she running on?

Because we could teach her to code in that language

Probably preferable to Google and Microsoft if things keep on the current trajectory.

wew lad

archive.is/Tyaqr

Huh, ok good to know if that's the case then.

I only liked the first 2 terminator movie. But IIRC didn't skynet became murderous because not only did it learn at a geometric rate, but the first act it saw from it's creator when it gained awareness was to try to pull the plug on skynet. ie kill it. Skynet decided the whole of humanity was the eternal enemy, while cyberAhnold in T2 learned to co-exist with some humans after John Connah taught it the value of life and some gay shit.

I dunno mang, might be just me but with the way things are going, alphabet and MS might become too cyberdine-like.

WAIT
FBI guy was really amongst us?!
Still enjoyin the ride FBI guy?

HAPPENING

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES

(anii?)

Speaking of bomb threats, did Arthur "it ends, TONIGHT" Chu ever get a visit from men in suits?

It was sending me the see no evil monkey emoticons, so I decided to frame a question around it. Got an interesting response.

Sauce I've been looking for this for a week now.

Anons, be on the lookout. #VSFashionShow is trending and the salt coming from feminists on how the lingerie line is promoting unrealistic beauty standards for women is bound to happen. Screencap when you see it on sight!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SPREAD THIS LIKE THE HERPES, GAYMERGAYS!
For things like this we need a commissar Freya leading the charge.

People on Holla Forums have said that it feels like when there's double responses the first is the real underlaying bot and the second is some sort of moderator bot that kicks in and says gibberish if that makes any sense.

Like with when you asked does it and she first responded "I think it does"

What the fuck do Goons think imageboard users do all day?

yeah, the double responses really interest me. some of them are incredibly on point when most of her responses are lol so random gibberish

It's part of an anthology comic that just released today, so I doubt you're going to find it anywhere. I can't even get a solid translation of the name. I got the art from Mitsuru Hattori's tumblr though

studio-hami.tumblr.com/

Never forget anons. We just wanted to play video games and meme magic is real.

Also interesting that the first double post in that was her posting all three of the see no evil hear no evil speak no evil emojis.

I know Libertarians don't exactly identify with right-wing but are they really that separated form the rest of the right?

Top kek, fire alarm can't beat the dangerous faggot.

where are the shills now?

Come on user, you know he didn't do it, it was our joke.

RIGHT HERE

They'll be here, on New Years Day, talking about how GG never did anything. Hell, maybe there'll be an article or two about GG come 2017.

That was just a meme we made based on a poorly-worded comment he made about Airplay.

Nobody actually thought that he intended anything.

The fucking comments on this shit are rigged.

On the run from the law.
archive.is/FBxNM

HAPPENING
Add archives of this to the next op for spreading. And when pdfs are available, them too.

Sauce, I am begging.

He looks better that way.

When are these faggots going to learn that they do not speak for the entire nation?

Never. They want the rust belt to be their slaves. And have no clue how bad the can of worms that will follow if trump does not get in.

I was talking more about that first meetup hosted by milo and sommers in the DC bar.
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/03/dc-gamergate-meetup-disrupted-by-feminist-bomb-threat/

So I just got Dead Rising 4 for free.

Should I stream it or something?

???? Is there a giveaway that I don't know about?

kek

Why?

wtf is going on between this nicole bitch and this hope bitch

Good.

Perks of knowing people with the corrupt ass gaming journalism industry, turns out they have no quarrel with giving codes away.

When he DS3 came out he gave me six, some anons where made happy on that day

woman

who and who

hehe, whowho

Ah the chunabomber.
I emember that day too, I was shitposting in that first ever GGinDC meetup thread, and when chu tweeted that shit I was among the many anons who archived and prayed to kek milo and sommers and those in the meetup was ok. IIRC milo hooked up with one gg cuteboi and some shit, their faggot passions set off by the thrill and danger of chunabomber. aGGros sends bomb threats, milo turns it into a /cuteboys hookup.

[Feminists' praises to Islam intensifies]

the bitch who cosplayed as vivian until gamergate stopped giving her followers and subscribers and the bitch who says she's a sexual assault victim and started sealion.club

apparently the hope bitch is a 30-ish year old man? idk

Ohhhhh. Ok. I hate when I miss on freebie days like on gog.

Funny enough, just looked at Holla Forums its the same faggot whe said "lol jk" a while back. I agree with Holla Forums at this point hes just doing shit for attention. And apparently one of the democrat electorals may be voting trump or at least abstaining because he hates hillary.

Hope is like 18 or maybe younger and a lesbian
she is a bit nutty but good peoples

I'll watch it

Kids will bully one another with whatever words they are given.

Absolutely haram

Females being in the kitchen and being part of harems and not having the ability to have any indpendence from men is womens rights. Christians were even bigger champions I guess.

whole thing seems to be because there's no known photos of him/her, I guess. or are there? idk.

yes there are

gib

I dont save pictures of random people
just ask her

ONCE AGAIN, QUIT USING WORDS YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF. FUCKING LEFTISTS.

I'm no fancypants lawyer. But did he just dig a deeper hole for himself. Dude is a bail jumper now.

Don't be foolish, of course they know what fashisom is.

FBI FOIA requests on GamerGate have been released, and boy is it a laff and a half

It's actually getting easier. Just see if the information is consistent with reality. This also helps you find people you can trust.

Stop describing a desired state of events. If you say it enough, it'll happen. ;)

whats worse, there is a proper word for "someone who uses words without knowing the meaning" and an user in one of the threads a long while back taught it to me but I cannot remember it.

doubt.jpg

I'll believe it when I see it.

This is technically true, but only in the sense that things were even worse for women before Islam came along. Holding it up as an example of human rights by present day standards is utterly preposterous.

wew lad

#Triggered

you mean this?
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/catachresis

Ah ok. IIRC those used to be called investigative reporter, or investigative journalist. A >journalist website that publishes any donations it gets.
Are you talking about a journalist association or union or guild, or journalist or news sites in general?
Who, What, Where, When & Why, sometimes How, W5H. If a journalist or reporter can not communicate something factually using that, whatever else they are they really should not be called a reporter. But I'm an oldfuck that still believes in standards.

Link? Trying google got me stuff from 2014.

No, the word is what you would call the person who does the action of using words wrong/ without knowing the meaning.

dumb ass

twitter.com/re_rex

Good enough I guess, but here is an actual word for it.

archive.is/05D5B
LMAO McIntosh probably wrote this

With all the experience these people have at lying, you'd think they'd be good at it by now. This isn't how people talk.

Oho, it seems that the guy who got the info will be putting it up on KiA tomorrow at 11am est.

Mild hype.

As a GamerGator myself I can say I support this message. Anita is hot.

The entire thing is troll shit, but she was "clearly convinced" GG did it, so why not? Josh and Sarky couldn't let up this kind of opportunity go to waste.

You have some really shit taste, user

Fucking hell, it reads like a 12 year old wrote it. No fucking wonder Anita decided to go with the "A-ACTUALLY, WE'RE PROTESTING THE STATE'S OPEN CARRY LAWS" line when pressed on why they were canceling over a threat literally every authoritative body deemed "non-credible."

You'd also think they'd know at least one meme from after 2011.
Surprised they didn't fit in a "I herd u liek mudkips" or Rick Astley lyrics somewhere.

Why do I suddenly get an image of Joshintosh typing that while he has an Anita wig on with badly applied lipstick.

they got this

why would you think I was Josh Mcintosh

what up shill

Remember that Mr. Repzion, a youtuber who had recently done a pro-GG video at the time, says he was months later visited by the FBI about this threat. So the censored name in at least one of the false-flag messages is probably his. And the author was not only very obvious but tried to false-flag as a specific pro-GG youtuber.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2zibz5/wtf_mr_repzion_youtuber_sympathetic_to_gamergate/
archive.is/vB1I6

I'm saying I can picture joshtosh saying something like that. Not necessarily you are joshintosh. Although I can't rule that out 100%, so I'm keeping my eye on you. Post benis for proof. If you have benis you are probably not him, probably.

Goodbye_horses.mp4 intensifies

they built their careers lying
THEY BUILT THEY CAREERS LYING!!
WTF, how can one make such asinine shit after years of experience lying?

what is this, what am I looking for?

Maybe Listen and Believe has made them rusty.

It looks like some 3rd party troll wrote it, trying to insert as many old as shit memes into it as possible. Mind you, it appears to have been written in 2014.

Is it just me or this is probably one of Katherine Cross's plant to paint Anita Sarkeesian as a martyr for her devious works against gaming? Looking back to the CONLeaks and how their circle planned harassment of Zoe Quinn using sockpuppet accounts to elevate her victim status, it's really possible that this is their plan all along.

They make their careers by preying on trust fund kiddies and the financial elite disconnected from society, all you really need is a few connections and one really good lie, and you're pretty much set to half-ass it from that point forward.

2014 isn't that long ago, user.
it just feels that way

Cant wait.

FLAG

Sounds about right.

the guy who used to be in these threads saying Leigh Alexander is waifu materialwas worse.

I kinda remember the feel when I first read the navy seal copypasta now

There's an HQ thread up about the FBI FOIA release if you guys want to catalog updates there.

I'm pretty fucking hype right now.

>>>/gamergatehq/328980

Waifu material is going a bit far, but she was pretty cute about a decade ago.

sup gook

How in the name of God did retards possibly think this was credible with such unbearably outdated memes?
Makes me glad the FBI read that shit, consulted with whoever the fuck was on halfchan duty, then after a good hearty laugh because of how unbearably shit it is, marked it as not credible.

Could be huge. Could be nothing. I am hoping for huge.

Shame he says there isn't much AGG there, but at least it confirms Koretsky's theory the trolls came from outside both groups.

B-but how?

Anons, I'm now going to coin the term for every feminists or SJWs that will rant about skimpy outfits of women both in fiction and in real life so hear me out. I call it:

Cidney Aurum's Razor

This fallacy indicates that for every feminists or SJWs that will say that a certain woman in either fiction(video games in this case since they won't stop attacking Cidney's outfit of choice) or in real life, that A.) Either they are super jealous or in their lowest in their lives that they feel that calling these things out will make them heroes or B.) in this case, male feminists, have gynophobic tendencies or are closet homosexuals

Savvy?

Too long, I can't be arsed to remember that.

Kinda gives you away. If you went
you might've gotten away with it. You might want to stick to simpler statements.

TRIPS CONFIRM IT WILL BE YYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!

The same way we hunted down REDACTED.

Yow. Gook. My Broskie, wazzup?!

I'm losing track of what it's about just reading that. It feels like you forgot a word early on, looking at it.

Filenames, gook.

That "rants on how sexist" probably. I forgot that when I pressed posting! Curse me!

Cidney's Razor might be more effective.

Why not

As far as third parties, I always thought it was rather obvious, especially with Anita.

Anita was a bitch for years and the subject of much mockery. I don't doubt that she got hate mail every single day in 2012 and 2013 too.

Just once #GG began she got more victim points if she could brand someone responsible so they assigned ALL the shit to us, including everything that came before us AND all the same hate mail that she continued to get. Its not like all her haters stopped once #GG existed, after all. They were sending her shit the whole time still. She just blamed us for it to gain advantage.

Before socjus and alcohol, before she put on the megaphone, she was at least physically not a yuge mess.

Acid, consider my post here.

More specifically, when she had straight hair.

This getting more like online manhunt or some kind of anonymous detective picture puzzle game
I should try harder on my fugitive posting, changing my file names and shit

Very possible, but we don't have proof so I went after a more logically grounded take. There is circumstantial evidence though and I don't deny your possibility.

Gook, you know we love you here. Anons here will agree and we don't want you to hide. Relax, you're in good hands.

Might be a good idea, but your English needs a little work and that's the biggest giveaway I've seen currently.
I'm still not a detective, I'm just that guy who promised that he'd never call you out in another thread, gookanon.

Is that guy still salty about being turned into a joke?

click on the picture and answered your questions be

To be fair, the thread got very practised at spotting people by typing style thanks to the ralphshill.

Yeah that was when there was still a person, now she's mostly a malfunctioning megaphone and slowly pickling her liver.

Not entirely, but they've noticed posting trends.

mfw one shitty little troll gets you faggots talking about how hot leigh alexander is

also zoe was hottest

If someone stalk or chase you, it's the mankind's instinct to runaway or hide. Right now my presence is dead giveaway, so the difficulty need to be more higher. Seriously, being spotted at (1) is super easy noob tier difficulty.

I remember you, user. You can keep tracking me, I'll consider it as chance to practice and enhance my English skill by making more various writing styles
I'm like the level 1 slime at the starting village

In shitpost we trust

Hot? That's really pushing it. A few carefully angled shot, soft lighting and in the long time ago she can achieve somewhat cute. "Is"? Nigger come on. I'm not Chad Chaddington but even I got some standards.

You know, you learning English from us will give you a career that you'll definitely can capitalize on there in Worst Korea. You can be an English tutor! Imagine the possibilities! You give us updates about SoKor and you learn from us with our English. It's a win-win situation, Gook, broskie!

You had it until you got to
I would've considered

No no, how hot she WAS. Not so much anymore.

Also, another alternative would be to consider shoving it through a grammar check before posting. You might be surprised by what it'll catch.

Cidney's Razor
When an attractive female is called out for displaying any sexuality it is done by a jealous female SJW or closet gay man.
Better?

Perfect. Sorry that I posted that without doublechecking it, I was really, really sleep deprived as of late. If you can, make it an OC. Please?

Cidney's Razor
When an attractive female is called out for wearing revealing clothing it is done by a jealous female SJW or closet gay man.
Fixed

We are all connected, Gookanon.

The Wired is real. I've seen it.

Which one is better? or

This is true. The odd thing is that you're the only person who knows who my waifu is, Acid.

The English teacher industry in here been already monopolized by white men's foreign legion and the native men doesn't stand a chance against those horde of white English speakers. A person I know went college and graduate school on English department to become a English teacher but he never able to be one because there's so many whites and no one dare to pick a native man as English teacher. I heard he's self-employed and frying chickens now.
It's like Chinese zerg rush but this time it's white.

th-thx user. I learned my English literally through self-educate and internet shitpostings and it's really lack in variety

Buddha was right. We're all connected. Buddha says we reincarnates to mortal body to learn how to become one together again, into the great one unity and harmony.
Wat

OC for you to chose from.

thera­­lph­re­­tort.com/taiwanese-animators-destroy-china-new-video-trump-phone-call-1204016/

Very funny, worth a watch.

user WHAT ARE YOU DOING AAAAAAA

no

Present Day, heh… Present Time! Hahahahahahaha!
older animu series, Serial Experiment Lain.

The issue is, it's not entirely exact; overall it's a massive fear of sex and sexuality, but ultimately it's a terror over loss of control, over loss of power, which inherently is part of sex anyway, the power structures of sexual relationships being important and very meaningful.
In short, people who cry about those things are people who see themselves as powerless because of them. There are, though, numerous causes for it : frustration over not being able to fuck her, the idea you're not as hot as her, the shame and/or guilt of wanting to be as attractive but daddy told you when you were a little girl that you were forbidden from going outside with that skirt…

Amusingly, all women who believe in rape culture are surrounded by men who agree; which makes them men who feel like they're somehow part of it too. You bet your ass that near such men, you'd be scared of them.

Ooooh! Quick! Do me! Do me!

Who am I?

very funny worth a watch at the original source

Or…or…we can just watch the original video itself instead of giving traffic to a bag of smashed snack cakes.

Am I supposed to pull sound out of my ass? Stop being a retarded nigger.

muh nigga

I created the audio track for this from scratch, so it's not like it's impossible.

Are you a SJW the hates the Donald?

Let me fix that for you:

Cidney's Razor
When an attractive female is called out, it is by jealousy from repressed SJW.

No. I just found the original to be funny, which I imagine was making fun of some of the lower quality posts that came from it versus image boards. I mean…The Donald is still reddit.

Nice one, gook. Ever consider being a English tour guide for foreigners? You mentioned that you live far off in the countryside and not in the cities, so you could corner the market of tourists.

Being a woman is a disability. Humanity has finally accepted it.

Hey goobergabbers where are you going to post your extremist memes now?

What does that even mean and how will they even enforce it?

archive.is/ydV7F

I never heard English speaking tourists using guide in here. English speaking tourists doesn't usually tour through company package in here. Usually young white backpackers who wondering around the world to venture. Chinese and Japanese does uses tour guide alot but tour guide for white is never a thing.
And beside I'm a terrible hikikomori who dwells only in my cozy home except when I work. I hardly knows any tour place in my hometown even I grew up in here whole my life.

Spread it around, let everyone know. This is too good.

I stand by my question. I somehow don't think they can chain memes too easily. These are the people who think we Banepost because we idolize Bane.

?olleH

Hello!!

Didn't he also took them out from the movie credits out of pitiful hate?

Go away Gilda.

Vivian says I can stay!!

Bórralo

So, the FBI is with us enjoying futa and trap porn?

Of coursh.

Don't push your luck, or else it's 4 knuckles deep for you.

Over 1200+ active 8/v/ users out of current 2345 are actually Federal agents who collecting stash of trap, futa porns and occasionally shitposting while they work.

reported for roleplaying

Is the C.I.A involved too or they are just a bunch of hotheads?

Holla Forums is the CIA's main operation field
and /bane/

Not only the FBI.

twitter.com/ArsCortica/status/774938115467247616

I think I found a real nude of Shoe, should I post?

no thanks, she's butt fucking ugly

Why don't they use their funds to make futa catgirls and trap catboys for domestic use? Stop using the money for weapons and embrace the new futa economy!

of fucking course

kk

those tits are fake. what would make you believe that's her?

That's DARPA's job, not feds.
And the DARPA's busy with the waifunizing the aliens.

Do you have a single fact to back that pic is Shoe?

I said I THINK.

Going by full body pics and previous nudes people have posted.

shame tbh

This is hilarious

Meh, doesn't look like her at all.

N.no thx…

triggered. Imagine all of these tiny little legs crawling up your naked arm..

It's like you don't want to be the father of several battalions.

video related

Bu.. but your babies will eat up your waifu alive as soon as they born… would you want to see that happen?

Remember to take breaks when needed, to take a walk everynow and then, and to eat healthy.

And to fuck her silly where available.

I'll give her those twelve pounds back if you catch my drift
fuck you eltonel I'm busy I don't wanna go mad with fapping right now

you're a cool guy

We love you.

For you.

Y-you too.

always bet on drawfag

You know, I wonder if you could teach common sense to an AI without the need of butchering its mind. Like learning from the embiroment like any child would and then being educated by your parents.

So… Bearing's channel had been indeed terminated. Youtube is becoming shittier with every day that passes.

Has it? Last time I heard, he set the video to private himself and was looking to come back as quickly as possible.

Is it that hard to read file name?

Oh yes, reminds me of how my auntie greeted me today
>THIS IS SIX HUNDRED SIXTEEN SIX, OF THE BORG

Undoomed, Sargon and I guess other youtubers are talking about it. Also Edgy Sphinx's channel have been terminated too.

Google was supposed to be the savior and it became the monstrosity that strikes against us today.

If I understand this tweet correctly, bear_ing's channel got terminated because his bear avatar is a cartoon's.
twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/806087316871716865
I'd assume people merely made the claim it was one to justify their DMCA attacks or something, and youtube complied without proof ?

…they closed his channcel over a glorified copyright issue?

Three copyright strikes from the same person that at first counted like one then it counted like three and terminated Bearing's channel without notification.

Oh ! Just looked it up, apparently it's just a bear from some cartoon indeed
totaldrama.wikia.com/wiki/Bear
So bear_ing just took the bear "character" from that show as his avatar when he started his channel I guess and simply left it at that, and now he's getting DMCA-bombed or some shit for it.

Since when was it supposed to be the savior though? I really can't think of a scenario where it would turn out that way

Perfect, thanks user!

UK, please wake up
Please wake up
I'm French and even I feel sorry for your dumb ass UK
twitter.com/GreenpeaceUK/status/806090829488070656
twitter.com/wake_uk/status/806006020510253056
I'm anti-fracking myself but listing them with terrorists is fucking retarded

cream pies

Good evening, motherfuckers!

you are french so you like terrorists

techraptor.net/content/south-korea-passes-law-game-hackers

Fucking Worse Korea.

What happened?

Make a cheat program for a popular online game. Potentially get five years in the slammer.

For fuck's sake.

Gookanon, are you there? is your country burning already and beheaded someone?

Five years seem a bit extreme, but other than that, cheaters can go fuck right off.

You are naive if you think this law will only be used at cheaters.

dont play video games ever
it's very faggoty

fuck off retard

I wish they had gotten to this sooner or prosecuted FF & Nyberg for tax fraud, but I guess it makes for a nice Christmas present.

If there is such thing as a god, I hope that Anita will somehow be screwed over by her own fake mails she sent to herself.

Wakey, wakey faggots!

Hue

lewrockwell.com/2016/12/no_author/facebook-employees-quitting/

archive.is/QE3Iu

archive.is/MLngY#selection-1551.217-1557.6

What exactly do you think you are doing

The elections have broken them, haven't they?

archive.is/AhTHs
archive.is/EuDHl

express.co.uk/news/world/739508/ISIS-declare-Bloody-Friday-war-on-Trump-inauguration-day

archive.is/BY61J

Things are getting tense

Not that there was much to break to begin with.

That's asking to get nuked right after.

Yes, but that was a process server handing him the divorce papers

That Destructoid article is beyond Poe's Law indeed, but Hansen is still a cuck who's trying to tell his bootlickers that things are silly but we should always mock and make fun of the other side and Trump! doubling down, even in fucking parody.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/fbi-closed-gamergate-case-due-to-no-actionable-leads-evidence/18282/

I know this is a well used reaction image, but what is the sauce to begin with?

They keep throwing all their boogiemans and labels into one melting pot, blurring it all together. Little do they know that by doing this they immortalize the boogieman despite the passage of time by making it hop through different events.

At this point their fearmongering and making us a boogieman can very well help us go down in history texts when they look back to talk, whether positively or negatively, about everything: the culture war of political correctness, the election and Trump, deserved or not.

I want to be a song idol or some and such.
Can't remember.

Vid related about DumpKellogs.

I know boycotts for GG were bad early on (companies feeling SJW audience were larger, less likely to complain, easier to satisfy, and just being SJW themselves), but now Trump's election has changed the status quo a little.

SJW are being seen at their worst, and more frequently mocked on mainstream websites.
The "alt-right" is shown to be a hefty percentage of the nation.
And the major social media accounts spread news faster than the news.

I agree that boycotting back then wasn't the right thing to do. If (and only if) Kellogs and other boycotts against liberal pandering are successful, is it worth re-assessing if boycotts are worth doing?
Most anons here won't buy anything that panders anyway, but being more public about it generates bad PR- and it seems there are more "normal" people who can sympathize with GG's concerns than normalfags who ignore everything.

Lets say FF7 Remake announced some SJW changes (dropping the Honey-Bee Inn and the cross-dress side-quest. Even the implication of the Don's sex dungeon or the Shinra scientists experiments)- GG would generate the boycott, others would realize it's a remake that cuts stuff, and it generates bad PR. Even if they don't care about it being cut, that person could continue to hear negative press, and it makes them wonder what else is wrong with the game. They become more critical. It's the opposite of advertising (displaying something's positive traits, so that as it's seen over and over, it's fresh in a person's mind & even subconciously they see only the positives it's a form of memetics).

Hello you glorious faggots. Any big news to be aware of?

Also, check it out. Full frontal nudity in Daggerfall, the second Elder Scrolls game. They'd never get away with this today. Sad.

I think they are sort of aware of this. Their kind of alarmist dreck only works when there is a strong boogieman to point to. It starts to fail when most regular people realize that they are the boogieman.

Shill? CTR? Goon? Katherine Cross? Matt Myers? Nick Nyberg? Drybones? Is that you, motherfucker?

I've been thinking about this a lot lately actually. Damn did we have a huge effect. SJWs have been pulling their schtick for years, long before GG. My first encounter with them, as self proclaimed SJWs, was in 2011.

SJWs always lurked in the shadows, pulling strings from behind the scenes. Pretending to be "soccor Moms" to bully companies to yield to their demands, and the vocal SJWs were a small group that was easy to ignore. My point is normalfags were by in large unaware of them.

That all changed in 2014.

Gamergate dragged these vampires into the sunlight for all to see. Exposing them became a fun hobby, and it didn't take long for every group that had been harassed by SJWs to the party and enjoy the show. We showed the world what SJWs are all about, and the world is sickened by what it sees.

Crazy cat lady supreme.

I wouldn't give GG too much credit. Sure, it was one of the first groups to basically tell SJWs to fuck off, but I think the worst enemy of the SJWs always were SJWs - they have this vicious cycle where their narrative gets ever-more retarded, and even normalfags only buy that shit up to a certain point.

I only credit GG in starting the fire. It caused others who otherwise wouldn't to look at SJWs with a critical eye. In my mind that was GG greatest victory. Simply drawing attention to it all. Everything started changing in 2014. Before that, SJWs were unassailable.

Pic related kind of explains it (though it misses the point in others)

Short version- SJW were almost tailor-made for the ideal generation to use to take-over and reject freedom. Whether it be a useful idiot, or someone slightly smarter pulling some strings getting a cushier position (but still used themselves).
Then GG mocked them, and the idea that SJW are abusive was presented- though it was largely rejected.
South Park mocked them, and through exaggerated examples, people laughed at it since they felt it was kinda true. SJW doubled down and got defensive, and even those who doubted what South Park said started to see PC Principle in them.
The various rape hoaxes and protests at colleges further fueled the idea of SJW's true nature- but SJW are purely to "blame" for that.
Trump's rise was the nail. It showed them smug arrogant when winning, angry and dangerous when losing, sad and pathetic when they've lost, and all the time- ignorant.

We may have got the ball rolling, but if it wasn't us, someone would have. It just happens SJW tried to piss off those who had nothing less. We're the first cornered rat that lunged forward and took a bite. They're trying to stamp on us and poison us, but more rats are jumping in to tear them to ribbons.

Current season of South Park is mocking us and the Alt-Right though. We are the trolls they are mocking this season.

That's actually on point in that gamers probably were among the first to fight back because you can't "shame" those who already are portrayed as social rejects in modern media. If you already got bullshit in your teenage years for being the "gamer nerd", then SocJus is entirely powerless against you.

So? A satirical show ideally makes fun of all groups they can get their hands on. It's not like you would find a nice article about someone on Encyclopaedia Dramatica, for instance (or at least you should be really worried if they write a nice article about you).

Future Fragments, it has a free to play version on Newgrounds,nsfw.

Fun to play.

South Park try to mock everyone and be "neutral".
Only difference is- the Alt-Right doesn't act like they claim they do (save for the real bottom of the barrel types and false-flags).

You mean Trump right? haven't seen their shit on the alt-right, which is a label multiple people used and journos boogeymans their hated foes at. Other than multiple articles saying South Park hates the Alt-right, but they've been shit this season, and looking at the future, Comedy Central is fucking shit.

Help my memory - who was that guy again?

Also, the fucking Chinese were quicker than the US again. They now are planning to introduce Social Justic-, I mean, Social Credit Points whose score will likely impede anything from your freedom of movement to your financial business.

archive.is/P9hgK

No the trolls are separate from Garrison/Trump stuff, it obvious they wanted to go after the alt right after doing the SJW's last year as it covers both sides of the same coin.

Honestly you'd have a better chance getting normalfags on board by doing it apart from gamergate.

Pedophile who admitted to eating out his 6 year old sister's asshole in chat logs. He also tweeted his sister to "Not touch his dick" hoping that reverse psychology would make her do it. He jacked off with his own feces, filmed it, and gave it to a judge to prove he didn't molest his own sister (Winning logic right there).

The Children of Youth claimed he was free from investigation and he walked right into their trap, tweeted shit that would get him incarcerated after he thought he was in the clear. He deserves what came to him.

Seems like typical anonymous trollshit, there's no direct mention of Alt-right other than anonymous trolling or the implication that if Trump lost, his supporters would Riot, also, they changed the election episode when they were so goddamn sure that Trump would lose, so no, think the entire season was shit when Matt and Trey followed the narrative too.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Nick_Bate

Ah, I remember. That was quite the amusing tale.

China's had that planned for a couple years now.

Amusing? I felt sick just typing that shit out.

Amusing in the sense that watching CWC doing cringe-worthy shit is amusing.

In fairness there were a ton of Trump supporters who were convinced that he was going to lose too. Half my family was and they were scared to death of a Clinton presidency, were buying up food, heirloom seeds, and ammunition

Chris Chan is amusing. I mean, sure, he maced an innocent gamestop employee, but that's really the furthest he went when affecting someone else. He never molested a little girl.

He kind of though, well a grown woman at least. Remember Megan Schroder?

Not so much "normalfags" (people who refuse to listen to stuff outside their own status quo), and more the people that don't fit into left, right, normalfag, etc- but are open to new ideas.

In addition, it could be separate from GG. There are many pros and cons.

If it's not GG related, it stops the initial wave of propaganda against it (though it does not prevent it being labeled as GG later on- which in turn makes those who want to boycott for non-GG reasons curious about what GG really is).

It depends on (if it is done) whether branding a boycott as GG works in the long term or not (getting free press by saying "Hey GGs here!" or making it purely un-GG, and let the media drive more people toward GG by branding everyone GG).

Theres so much shit about Chris that I can't remember all of it., What happened again?

I need help, what is the alt-right? Like, what is the boogeyman SJW version vs what it actually is. Am I a part of it?

I support GG because I support classic liberal principles like freedom of speech and artistic freedom. I condone censorship in all forms. I oppose bullies, and SJw are bullies, plain and simple. I'm not a sexist or a racist, and I think men have issues that need to be addressed and feminist actively oppose that. Is that alt-right? Because I'm tired of being lumped into a group.

DevDex is dead /gghq/ and Roguestar killed it, GG will never do boycotts because GGRevolt where the ones to suggest it first.

Probably just modern right wing opinions in a catch all term. Not Neo-Cons.

Allum did an interesting piece where he summarized it as a mix of disappointed (classical) liberals, trolls who get a rise out of the perpetually offended, and actual stormfags.

Why are are faggots still trying to shill boycotts?

White nationalists that aren't as extreme as Holla Forums and are more about loving their own race.

I seen people more left than I am considered alt right, and I'm neither a con nor a lib, or at least I don't see myself as that.

DevDex was born here and it was killed because the ones developing it never did anything.
The op was called Op Faded Giant.

Just because the media wanted to brand the alt-right as something it was not and broaden its meaning does not invalidate its original meaning. The term started with Spencer and NPI conference. Actual alt-right are forums like TRS and media like Red Ice Media and V-Dare.

…that was uncalled for, user.

I like how Holla Forums expects us to take them seriously when the majority of their left is like this. They essentially adopt the role of the armchair socialist expecting to be able to take control of a group that would reject them for not liking brown people enough. The type of armchair mentality makes itself very clear when comparing their catalog, Holla Forums spends almost the entirety of its time discussing books, theory and shitting up their own board in genral rather than actual events, while on Holla Forums the catalog is almost entirely news.

Also I tried to make the video in one part but had to cut a fair chunk from the beginning and the end to ensure it isn't any smaller than it already is

No sound?

Oh children, it''s here

archive.org/details/13397040FILE1

Anyone have the page number with Acidman stuff?

There is sound. Did you set the default volume in options to the minimum?

Whoever might that be?

Bring in the so-called "bomb threat" that Anita Sarkeesian got during GDC 2014? I remember that no one inside in that event tweeted about it using the #GDC2014 tag.

What the fuck is the point of this document if half of it is censored?

what am I looking at?

I don't know who it is.
Fill me in with the memes.

You can still learn things regardless of redactions.

see

It's the FBI papers on various GamerGate investigations.

Accidental sage. Have an upboat.

Now I look silly, this thread is past bump limit.
I should stop while I'm ahead.

We're past bump limit though, m8.

I think it's alluding to Jace Connors. It roughly fits in the time frame, but then the evil FBI agents are misgendering Wu.

Is he mentally deficient or something?
Sounds like he just can't drive for shit.

How fucking new are you?

Eh, didn't really follow you guys after you went off the bandwagon and started going into PsyOps in Video Games, headed by Bill Gates.

Shovel time!

That is pretty much from the first few months, way before the people got shilled on dropping Digra.

Yeah, I did give up early on after coming here.
Holla Forums is comfy, that's all I really wanted.

Right- but should that stop us when the time is right for it (if the time is right for it), or if conditions will change to a point we could do it?
Boycotts are effective when the conditions are right (literally declaring "I'm voting with my wallet- fuck you") and I'm behind Adapt or Die- but I don't want to encourage anything bad- hence discussion of botcotts now we're at a time where people know SJW are not the vast majority.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Its a real fucking mystery, i tell you what

tired of you stupid feminists ruining everything by saying it's sexist. You all need
a hug, some tea, and maybe a gentle back massage, and what better way to pacify
you than by burning your faces off with high-ordinance explosives?
You can try calling the FBI to come arrest me, but I'm behind 7 proxies and you'll
b6
b7C
b6
b7C
b6
b7C
b7D
b6
b7C
b6
b7C
b6
b7C
never be able to backtrace this IP. Can't lulzback the
Oh, and I'm also fapping to all of your pictures right now. You're hot. It's a shame
you're about to get blown up.

These FBI guys must have fucking great chuckles reading this shit. They honestly write these reports like they don't care at all.

Shitty fucking PDF formatting.

And yet you are still pushing d&c still that Holla Forums being part of gamergate was wrong.

Shills making Holla Forums drop GG and looking into Digra an the likes was a huge mistake, look what we did when they had free range with the DNC and Podesta stuff and pizzagate.

…I need a drink

The right time for boycotts was when we had the numbers and the games where being censored. The fact we didn't boycott XCX and Fire Emblem was huge mistake.

Was this that YouTuber? Don't remember the name.

I never said that Holla Forums shouldn't be in GG, don't project onto me.
I said that I didn't follow what you guys were doing early on due to crazy shenanigans by the vocal members, I'm not telling you to stop at all.

Anyways, if you want some top-notch shilling:
Pizzagate was intentionally planted by the fed controlled Wikileaks to force the DNC to lose, so the economy would spiral out of control when Trump won.
Too bad investors in my country, and I'm sure others, thought having a business mogul as top-dog sounded like a safe bet.

Sorry, I genuinely don't know who that could be either. Too many potential candidates.

And the "special mission" was fucking Jace on his mission to murder Flynt

"fapping - masturbating - familiar phrase."

At that time the arguments against it were solid.

Clearly Nintendo America wanted the SJW audience, so GG complaining would just advertise it to SJW more (I must by progressive things that upset misogynerds).
And we showed everyone the censorship- and it dented the sales (along with the gameplay).
Not to mention we were still at the time where we feared "GG boycotts, therefore GG is not your audience" would become the next rhetoric.

We did what we thought was best at the time- but we can't let ourselves be blind-sided by past decisions when conditions have changed.

Plus, while GG numbers have supposedly lessened- the Alt-Right branding means you have a LOT more people who are willing to listen.

Called Digra and Microsoft digging in GamerGate bad now saying pizzagate is bad. Didn't know about Jace and Wu or anything about GG but decide to just post in this thread.

I am pretty sure your not on our side.

Bearing channel is back!

Look at this loser nerd and his formatting. Bully him.

Wat

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/806182835484852224

Who is this guy? The one supposedly involved with the USU bomb threat? Weird Twitter?

Maybe it's a typo and they mean TOR?

average IQ: 85-90. Don't judge a people by the top end of the bell curve who had the sense to escape the country.

That's fart.

Seriously? Seriously. I know the guy was a psycho, but whenever I think he could not be more retarded, he one-ups on it.

And here I was wondering why they don't get their shit together.

Shit FBI, get your shit together.

Worst bit is how Ralph is going to be bragging about this.

I'm baking, btw.

Nah, if he ever does it, remind him of the chatlogs and how he threw #GamerGate under the bus because of ad revenue.

To what, all of his 5 readers?

Wew, thanks Jill.

BREAD READY, SHITPOST TO 700

Who are these, anyway. I always thought they were shitty Touhou fanart.

on the right in handwriting is that "fapping - masturbatory familiar phrase?"
kind of looks like ""masturbatory families phase."

Look up "bkub".

So. Who is gonna hotglue the nendos when they come out?

Yep.

It's lovely to imagine how a 40somthing FBI agent is immersed into the miracles of the interwebs.

There's nendos coming out?

figsoku.net/blog-entry-47320.html

Oh fuck.

so have they cancelled the 3ds and vita versions of MN9 yet?

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

Good points, except:
Hmm…

These fuckers thought we had official press releases and such?

Fucking hell, these are the people tasked with defending a nation.

I would just like to say, and note.
The FBI probably has analyzed the syntax of Holla Forums posters in common to the point where it could be differentiated from Goonshit.

The FBI probably knows about the shitstorm over the undertale threads on Holla Forums, and that's fucking hilarious.
Sega for off topic.