US to launch attack on SAA

Hold on to your butts fags

US to launch 1991 gulf war style invation of Syria in 48 hours. Skykings going crazy and lots of activity on USAF frequency.
Flights been tracked from UK and France.
First causalitys are from transport heli crashing.
Both sides prepping for whats to come.

Attached: 1521500779492.jpg (731x1024 74.21 KB, 112.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IndianDefenceRA/status/975205338138918912?s=20
sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/royal/932000/queen-elizabeth-news-world-war-3-royal-news-new-cold-war-russia-uk-north-korea-latest/amp
sys.4chan.org/derefer
archive.is/6TjAm
adsbexchange.com/airborne-military-aircraft/
news.usni.org/2018/03/19/usni-news-fleet-marine-tracker-march-19-2018
twitter.com/IndianDefenceRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Taking that with a huge grain of salt.

twitter.com/IndianDefenceRA/status/975205338138918912?s=20

Lol now we know why the full spectrum shill raid has begun.

Attached: 2911e093ac17e22bb23ad1f7ae99b20aa593c47dec5d6b980fe3033e3533bfea.jpg (458x390, 37.55K)

Attached: 1521501384339.png (521x186, 14.14K)

Poo Defense.
Kek

The rebels are getting their shit pushed in hard, they are doing a chemical attack hoax every couple of days. No one is falling for it though.

Damascus will be free of rebels in less than a month even if the US bombs Assad. A full fledged invasion would be suicidal.

There will be tantrums from zionists like Nikki Haley and that's about it.

Is this the cause of the 9000 shill threads?

Pajeets aren't a source.

That's part of it, seeing as how Imkikey is a Turkroach it would explain the lack of moderation.

Yes

Well lads

IT'S HAPPENING

Check out the war map…
They arent even hiding the alliance here now, why would the rebels and ISIS not be clashing and isnt it weird that Israel seems to be getting a nice meat shield around the golan heights…

Attached: 1521504420225.png (933x721, 733.73K)

AND SO IT BEGINS

Attached: black sun trump2 (1).jpg (895x1400 37.1 KB, 405.27K)

america stay within your contaminated borders we dont want your degeneracy in the middle east

burger here, I agree. But keep in mind who's really behind it all.

Attached: 8b1b9d9dc.jpg (710x532, 154.52K)

What country in the Middle East is not completely degenerate in its own way?

sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/royal/932000/queen-elizabeth-news-world-war-3-royal-news-new-cold-war-russia-uk-north-korea-latest/amp

Attached: 20180320_001456.png (1080x1217, 885.86K)

welcome to the internet. if it burns it will be because we burn it.

Attached: 1521279581583.jpg (750x834, 89.19K)

But I thought you liked to share your goats

>sys.4chan.org/derefer

You'd better hope WWIII happens so nobody remembers your colossal mistake

I just wanted to be a mailman and have a middle class life. Is that too much to ask for?

We dont need mail where we're going user.

Launch everything you have into kikeland!

Reported for hoax. You don’t make authoritative statements without proof here.

Yes, you stupid fucking faggot. The purpose of whites in the post-1945 world is to be exterminated. If you don’t realize that literally the entire fucking world is against you for no other reason than your skin, then you DESERVE to die.

They've reached levels of sub never thought possible.

Its mainly on social media. We eather wait and see or help look for more accurate information.

Yes because that would be your choice and you would be taking up space. Theres no place for thought in the new world.
Whites especially, through innovation eventually start building homes out of wood, taking minerals from the land to build new things, and eventually form civilized societies. Nogs and poos, are content to live in squaller and at best build a hut from crap found nearby. Nog women travel miles each day carrying water instead of moving right next to the water source and using their time for actual productive work.
Whites need a lot more effort to be distracted (laws, propaganda..) vs nogs who can just be pushed around with little resistance. Removing whites from america = complete breakdown within 10-15 years. Constant civil wars would destroy everything. Once everything is destroyed it stays that way minus a few megacities for the elite. The rest becomes minerals for the chosen.
See the problem here?

kek nice fantasy, OP

you people rape farm animals constantly, and dress up little boys as girls. don't tell burgers about degeneracy

Turkey shouldn't have invaded Syria. I'm surprised Russia hasn't fully flipped out yet

Burr-headed Air Force nigger tells US troops they have to "die for israel" and that they would be placed directly under israeli command as they sacrifice themselves. No word on whether they will be issued IDF standard adult diapers if that comes to pass.

archive.is/6TjAm

Attached: BrigGenHaimovitch_LtGenClark(nigger).jpg (500x349, 26.57K)

>oy vey we must fulfil (((revelations))) and turn damascus into "not a city"
Somehow I think jews will be cucked, again.

Jews always get their shit pushed in, always. It's only a matter of time.

sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiit
*bump to counter shill op

Id love a big giant bomb to get dropped on Israel. Please God. Let them pay.

Burn their children alive.

We have no business being in Syria. If this is true, we need the military to go awol en-mass.

Removing Assad is the first step to putting ISIS is Damascus, whether we want them there or not.

In this fight, Assad and Russia are the good guys.

Fucking keked hard at that Frenchy

Given the "sources", i think this might be a disinfo campaign.

test

I've been hoping for this for awhile user. It'll be well deserved hellfire.

Pure delusion. The only reason Russia went into Syria is because Obama didn’t convince the American public that invading Syria was worth it. Once Putin saw that America defo wasn’t going to go full scale in Syria, he sauntered in there. Now, he will get out of there once his Russian kike oligarch mafia that runs Russia tells him that it’s time to go. I honestly think Putin was used as a way to embarrass Obama and make him look weak…

Oh goody, world war 3 incoming, at least I don't have to live under the thumb of the Jews anymore

Fuck the GODDAMNED Jews. !!!

Nope. I don’t think Russia will take it to the brink. They have thier own problems. A thermo-nuke war with an enemy that’s been developing “rod from god” space weapons for the past 40 years is an awful idea which is why Putin has been boasting about his military’s strength for the past few weeks. He’s insecure. I also think the kikes that run Russia will tell Putin to forget about Syria…and they will give him his shitty warm water port in Syria. So Russia will save face.

They really aren't.

All Jews will burn in life and in the lake of fire

Russians really shouldn’t be secure about the state of thier country. Every shit-hole white trash problem is a full blown epidemic in Russia. STD’s, AIDS. alcoholism, higher divorce rate than the “west”, theft, fraud etc….these are routine issues in “white Russia”. They aren’t normal problems in white America at all.

It will happen, friend.

I'm an American, White. I don't have any issue with Russians. Obviously you do. We can all draw our own conclusions from that. Mine is that you aren't White. You can dispute that, but you're filtered in any event.

The Russians have tens of trillions worth of natural resources. They are the largest or second largest oil producer on the planet and they aren't left scraping the barrel for shale to do it. They have some of the largest gold reserves on the planet. Their country isn't a dystopian Bolivia-Congo hybrid. They haven't spent the last 20 years murdering millions of people over toilet paper money on jewish instruction.

They have energy links with two of the world's most industrialized economies – Germany and China – that the US can't compete with no matter how much it gnashes its teeth. They have no IMF debt and there is no military solution for the brown "West" anymore.

You must think you're on cuckchan and you'd fit right in.

Digits Confirm

Attached: Digits Confirmed.jpeg (1024x682, 87.18K)

based tbh

Attached: 1488026177247.png (817x492, 186.08K)

I have no issues with Russians on a personal level. I guarantee real Russian WN’s support my take on Russia. I played hockey with rooskies. They like me. There’s no personal ‘thang’ or grudge I hold against the Russians.

Careful with pics like that. Don't want to rile the natives.

Attached: 56percentInvadesEasternEurope.jpg (634x454, 113.84K)

nothing interesting in the air. Fake news.
adsbexchange.com/airborne-military-aircraft/

shareblue is cumming everywhere because this fake news though

It isn't share blue, it's an organized spam op by pissed off, anti-kampfy Holla Forums guys. They're organizing a little bit on >>>/test/ but apparently they have a secret board and a doscord, too.

If true then this will be the ultimate redpill against Trump that he's a kikesucker.

That's exactly what I thought it was, I can sense organization a mile away, discordfags are the new ircfags.

I've been testing ambiguous slide threads. I currently have fifteen up and no one is sageing them. We're going to destroy this place.

Oh that makes sense, dog blez

If true then you're doing a very good thing

FUCK YOU KIKEY

We're planning to hack the board, too, and delete it. Then we'll replace it with a new Holla Forums. We already have the program running. It's now simply a matter of time.

We've weathered so much worse than anything you could ever do.

The French, not even once.

Were doing this for Holla Forums, retard. Look at how much this place has gone down hill. A year ago we had 4000 active posters. I remember seeing 4800 one time. Now it's half if we're lucky. So many sincere anons have left because of your Turkish overlord and it's only getting worse.

The hardest part is convincing everyone you aren't a honeypot.

Shills and newfags because of the US elections. Now that the elections are over they left this place, nothing really special here.

Why are you advertising what you are going to do if you want to bring down the board? I'm with you, I think this place is useless and something much greater could be built by anons in a few weeks. I still don't know if you're only pretending to be retarded though

That's what they were already doing in these middle east wars. So they're dropping the facade?

Back to Pissrael you go

Attached: bypass.png (430x459 95 B, 178.04K)

Attached: Pajeet my son.gif (500x300, 736.21K)

Except it's worse than before the election and it's continuing to get even more worse. Check the catalogue, the threads are dogshit.

I'm not here to convince anyone. It's just gonna happen.

Not going to make a difference. We're using the most powerful software available.

Kikey is going down for good.

Now it's been straight to report. Why bother with a sage in every slide when it just gives you the attention your crave?

I've got 2567 ips. You can't get rid of me. Also, thank me for my bot raid today. More to come.

Bye bye

If Putin does nothing, which he will, It’s the ultimate RIDF suicide pill. Really, the only thing the Putininists have held on to is the Russian invansion of Syria….after Putin was 100% sure that America wasn’t going into Syria because congress voted on it…Then he(Vladimir Putin)strolled in to Syria. He didn’t challenge America by going into Syria. He made the Jews have a massive boner by challenging a non zio president. Anyways, Putin is going to escape Syria fast. I’d like all of you ridiculous Putin cucks to suck my cock…I don’t see nothin’ wrong tbh…

Pretty sad tbh

It's almost as if this post was written by me. I like you nigger tbh.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Attached: War meme.png (1076x910, 229.13K)

That was a bot test phase. Next three days, I'm gonna wipe push the whole catalogue down and out of existence.

1, Putin did not invade syria
2. Kikes wont do shit since he has a battle group with nuclear missiles parked outside their precious nest.

Russia called out the US for this a day or two ago.

Well its been more than 48hrs since this post. Where is my WW3 Pajeet?

Attached: 0c8d9b09e5e93f5bbfcc339711d1c0a80c4ead599b5f67b3f2e31dd94931580e.gif (300x245, 432.2K)

He literally waited untill it was 100% certain that America wasn’t going to go in full tilt. Are you denying this?

Try harder a little harder, shill.

news.usni.org/2018/03/19/usni-news-fleet-marine-tracker-march-19-2018

No sheckels have been deposited in your account.

For the future, just go to the USNI website and search for "Fleet tracker". Now go to bed.

Attached: FT_03_19_2018-768x431.jpg (768x431, 34.06K)

Kikes aren’t scare of Putin since his county’s wealth is in the hands of a few kikes that own all of the natural resource and mineral wealth in Russia… Grow up.

*scared

waited for what ?

Waited for the US to hit a road block in the form of congressional support. It happened.
Good old Vlad was thrilled. Vlad would have ran away
If the full support of NATO and the US armed forces were all in.
Do you really think Putin would have died on that hill? No fucking wayyyy.

You are wood chipper bound.

Same here, this is a female and a whiney little bitch at that.

Cuckpol is fucking losing it right now

good luck, enjoy you're weak emasculated giggles as you do it. lol

We need a full scale social media bombardment. I think leftypol may even help on this one.

#LeaveSyriaAlone

Pic related. An outdated meme that normies can spread. No informative redpills needed. Just anti war rhetoric. It needs to trend immediately. I'm a literal oldfag (old not fag) so I'm pretty much useless on networking. Anyone take the lead here? Please.

Attached: 26qu4n.jpg (479x398, 35.39K)

They're aiming for Israel.

Hopefully
But we need someone on the inside to sabotage their iron dome.

Considering we gave them the tech .. It should be about as easy as flipping a switch.

Because the traitors that gave them all that made sure to put one in right?

Do I even bother explaining the joke?

A syriafag here, Kek this won't happen and is not the first time 'imminent ww3 shitposting' has happened on twatbook.
USA isn't going to capture hundreds of km of border and fuck PMU/Iraqi forces and Syrian forces to just stop Hezbollah getting ground supplies from Iran. They would've already done it last year when Al-Tanf was encircled.

Rolling for nothing

This thread is didlos. There are not enough aircraft or even troops to come close to a gw1 invasion. There are not enough carrier groups there either since we have three just hanging out near china.

Insta triggered. Gun grab and invasion are two things that will cost trump his second term. Dont be retarded and blindly defend him.
Although I doubt you do it for free.

really feels like the 90s again

You did want the good old times back, didn't you?
Geez, you just can't please SOME people.

Nah. Just a reminder how many faggots here are underage.

Attached: 140.jpg (600x528, 36.99K)

Destruction of Assad's regime is imminent. It was prophesied.

No one will remember this fucking meme. Jesus.

This is OP. All the its happening posting around social media has died out. The speculation was indeed over hyped. I think its important we have eyes on the situation, ill leave that to Syria General and only bump this thread if there is concrete evidence of a military build-up.

It really is. It's just these shitskin 'intellectuals' spamming their m u t t shit, ww3 nao!, anti-Trump zog bullshit that's doing all of shariablue's legwork, and they do it for free.

I do it because I enjoy watching that pissy faggot Kikey flip his shit. Nice job destroying the board, you inbred turkroach.

thois has been there for years you fucking newfags.
but when trump got elected alot of (((posters))) just swept syria under the rug

>>>/gaschamber/

i can count 4 white people in there. and by the looks of the polish cargo plane in the back theyre apparently there to "protect europe".
truly a (((greatest ally)))

they didnt leave you dumbfucking idiot, they fucked up the board so much oldfags left.
three years ago youd get banned if you said you can trust a public official like a US senator or president

are you a bot or something?

no he didnt. burgers screeched all the time

Attached: reporting.jpg (638x459, 40.78K)

Attached: nigasnjews.png (688x1284, 976.17K)

let me guess, theyre run by the anti-semitic jews and communist nazis

Attached: 1437219591902.png (250x238, 79.49K)

Attached: 01.PNG (669x52, 5.12K)

if some gypsy told you for $5 then it must be true

Both of those things are remarkably common, you know.

checked
The rise and fall of imageboards is as immutable as the rise and fall of empires
To seek quality wisdom and conversation is to be an eternal wanderer, a seeker

almost like anti-DC ZOG right?

yeah, or we just tell reddit to fuck off.

#MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN
#AMERICAFIRST
#NoMoreMeddlingInForgeinAffairs
#WhatHappened?

I'm still waiting for any kind of confirmation that the US is about to attack the SAA. This looks an awful lot like a hoax so far.

Attached: dd6f27f60783d84606146357a2b69edebb568e9b40fe322139702700bbd15f05.jpg (912x1275 50.62 KB, 273.88K)

hmm how often is it that military operations are named after metaphors within the book of revelation?

This shit happens constantly.
Last time US threatened to do shit like this, they ended up taking out a tank and a few SAA as a token strike.
It's because the kikes are being cleaned out in Ghouta and the normalfags don't care about the 50millionth last bakery/hospital/child daycare being blown to bits by the evil russha regime.

Nothing, not even on Rense. It's a hoax.

What's with the Ukrainian ship? Just watching the situation or nuetral?

Yah, oldanon here, I've lurked for over 22 years now. Been trying to tell these people for a few years now their board is heavily compromised. It's been comped from the start actually, just not as badly, and over time enough actual anons used the board that some truth was flushed out despite the original shills. I don't post much, only sage here and there, usually it gets the thread archived.

So where were you lurking before 4chan was invented 14 years ago?

Attached: 10bux.png (512x209, 131.14K)

sure thing moishe

kek
Although I do miss the early 2000s internet.

Attached: memorex.gif (500x297, 997.59K)

Kek. Thanks for the feels, user. They were acceptable until you had a bundle of tape stuck in the damn thing… Have a few of those laying around still! First computer I used that I remember was an Amstrad with the dual tape decks. Oh how things have progressed.. or devolved since.
I'm very grateful for the exchange of information which has severely undermined the kikes since though.
Have some more 80-90s feels.

Attached: winning so much.jpg (4094x2597, 4.89M)

Although i look forward to the future, it's nice to feel nostalgic once in a while.

If you have to ask….

I know right? As if the internet and other channels, boards, and threads didn't exist before, and that the same crap went on there, and that some of those groups and people have been watching the internet the whole time.

Your cover's already blown, man.

I do

Was never under cover, that's my point, you're just another ridiculous post/shill/idiot/agent/whatever. Entered thread just to see if it was valid, so far it seems unsubstantiated., …like most of the garbage on 8ch-pol at this point. That's when I saw something of actual value in thread, the other user who knows this place is btfo. Only reason I'm even indulging you is I'm bored as fuck.

But let me at least help get a thread back on track so we can continue to pretend this place has legitimacy. Is there any new evidence supporting the OPs claim?

twitter.com/IndianDefenceRA has nothing new, so any other "sources "?

Excellently put and agreed, nothing has changed really, just the venues. My haunt back then was IRC, had some great times. Wasn't old enough for proper dialup BBS etc. Liveleak was/is also pretty red pilled, lot of pretty knowledgeable Holla Forumsack types there especially in the right channels.

Attached: riddle of steel.jpg (2537x1096, 110.8K)

When's the last time you used a typewriter?

Yah, just the venues, IRC, Yahoo rooms, AOL and so on. I just missed the BBS also, that's right when I entered, around the time it was being replaced with guis.

Yah Liveleak was more pilled for a time, but it also has somewhat of an agenda anymore, mostly being a mouthpiece for the right, and many former military, leos, and agents, not to mention all the Ogre/snuff/gore types that migrated there.

Don't get me wrong, I like the chans in general, what they represent, what they can accomplish. Just been round long enough to know they serve a different purpose and are of a different nature than many newer users think, and that until people see certain absolutely corresponding events IRL, most of this stuff is partial truths and larping at best.

in theory hezb could just fire huge grad barrage in general direction and sneak few precision missiles same time targeting dome launcher. doing this to all launchers one by one could easily take the whole thing down. ofc they would need their air def defending their own launchers.
i have been waiting sooooo long for putin to do something about jew and turkey planes attacking syria, BUT no that kike erdogan loving piece of shit. I´m loosing all hope for everything here

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Attached: Expulsion History Month.jpg (982x1024, 136.6K)

Checked and dubs confirm
LL has always had some shill agendas but these days it's an influx of low grade shills and normalfags that is causing the main issues. They don't go to the Syrian section (now (((middle east))) ) much though, so it's okay there, still like old LL. But yes lots of leos and similar, most of them are pretty red pilled and most core LLrs are included in that group. It's the new comers who are the issue usually, much like here. Gore was always a part of LL too, like anime to chans, not everyone likes it all the time but most don' t mind it.

I feel the chans have already fulfilled their roles with more to come, sometimes it's funny how disconnected some of Holla Forums is from the normalfags, so it's hard to see how much impact can be had with the work Holla Forums does.

pic related

Attached: Hezbollah Grad launcher.jpg (957x713, 336.43K)

There were no American imageboards 22 years ago you idiot

Pretending that you're not a glow in the dark nato jew, why would you think that when Syria offers the russkie's one of their most strategic ports - other than that of Crimea? Just curious without being facetious.

No, so what cocksucker mod and you didn't realise was that this user simply pointed out that it would be prophesied that Damascus will become a ruinous heap. If you didn't suck Varg cock and had a basic education you'd understand without even having to be a believer in the christian faith. But since so many of (you) love to visit this place, maybe you could ask your Rabbi to explain it to to you when you're not shitposting.

Perhaps not Assad per se, but it being Damascus and all, it's mostly concerning. If you believe in meme magic then you can't deny other shit like this either. Either way it's disturbing and the consequences will not be good. Hopefully Assad holds his ground and it's a fucking nothing.

That's how it all works, user.
Kikes and their media try to meme stuff with this bullshit, it gets infected into the normalfag mind-ether, then propagates. If it doesn't take off, they try another avenue - it's like a mind virus. They have failed every time with their chemical horse shit now, even Trump stumped them twice, kek. That's why memes are so powerful, we have to counter their efforts as necessary.
Lately though their Syria bullshit is becoming too common, to loud and too easily ignored. People don't give a fuck any more it's happened for 6 years, kek.

Attached: assad must go.jpg (1024x641 209.91 KB, 297.81K)

welcome, newfriend.

have some of our world famous red pills.

Attached: damn these goat fuckers to hell.jpg (266x395, 44.56K)

Hey look its leftykike.