Serious question: Why do you all hate SocDems...

Serious question: Why do you all hate SocDems? At least they are trying to do something to ease the burden of workers instead of waiting for some revolution to happen.

Yeah, pot brownies

Defend if anyone attacks me, then fill the rest of South America.

Once you finish filling North America, can I have one of the capitals? You get -10 overseas, but I have no penalty.

This. Thought we all knew that

Names OP

or im calling bullshit

Appeasing the masses only delays revolution. We must let the fire rise.

"everyone know that campaign promises are utter bullshit, and he is no different than the rest. You got played, son"

lol who cares

Show me one that looks exactly like the photo in the OP.

Anyone willing to make people's lives worse in the hope that it will radicalize them in their direction is only shooting themselves in the foot.

We're not. They're fat and stupid.

Because socdems want me to have a job, and I don't want one. They are of course less bad than the far right or neoliberal centrists.

what is the Aryan brotherhood you retard

Lauren is mine. Back off!!!!?????!?!

Welcome home.

We're also smarter.

Because drumpfkins literally voted in crony capitalists to run the country. Fucking retards.

has anyone played this fuckin game

I'm not going to support the validity of those claims until somebody makes a move. Considering the nature of the CIA's work and possible motives for interfacing with the public on any occasion, I'd take anything coming from that source at this juncture with a truckload of salt.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

I got a huge mixture of responses. I got high fives and fistbumps from probably 50 white guys, a few white liberal girls try to chew me out and film me to put on tumblr, a lot of arabs who shot me dirty looks and even a few people who tried to get the crowd to boo me and attack me, to no avail since I towered over everyone there. Also, a white guy came up and tried to tear it off my arm, and when I told him I wasn't taking it off and put my hands on him, he backed down and asked me to turn it inside out, which I also declined. Cops give you weird looks, but ultimately it was a good time. 2 white guys dressed as amish people told me that if anyone fucked with me they had my back, and lots of white guys praised me for having the balls to do it. Oh, and my jewish cousin (jewish mother married into the family) saw me there by surprise and gave me a hug regardless.

fucking damn it, and I know faggots that will absolutely support this shit

GERMANY NO!

Seriously this is awesome, get those mudlslimes OUT!

I agree there is so much wasted potential today in the Arab world
Before modern times they had some of the most sophisticated civilizations in the world

yes. post moar

Go back to your filthy favela, fucking monkey

Missionary

Yes USA isn't the only one who funded Al-Qaeda, Europe Israel and Saudi Arabia also financed them.
Iran fights Al-Qaeda as they fight for the west, Israel, and Saudis, who are Irans biggest enemies

one word isn't proofs my kid.

Because it's the experts who said it, unlike all these filthy tin foil non-experts.

Christianity is better, and if you didnt want to go that route. Luciferians make more sense than Satanics.

Well, uh, technically, uh, nah.

when will you learn?

Imagine if we didn't have Mudslimes

america and places that have adopted american culture

Burgers were called sandwiches originally which we invented.
The Germans came much more recently but the impact was pretty minimal.

sweden is trying to turn the kikes tricks back on them
sweden seems to think that you cant just gas both groups

Bull-fucking-shit. These people knew exactly what MDE was, otherwise they wouldn't have let them use their music.

Theres a joke there

another bump

The Jews have no claim to the land currently known as Israel/Palestine

They are failing to fulfill the Covenant as was fulfilled by Jesus Christ

Christians do, which means that Christians are the New Israelite and the modern Jews are no longer the "Chosen People" that their alleged ancestors were

Jerusalem belongs to Christians and the Kingdom of Jerusalem must be reestablished

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU LOST SO BAD ANS TRUMP IS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT THEN BTFO OUT OF EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR TO YOUR HEART

pro tip 3 cannot be stressed enough.

The USSR was authoritarian left economically speaking but very actually reactionary.

>>>/capitalism/