Mods dead or just Jewish?

This will be the thread that determines which is the truth once and for all. JIDF is super salty sliding today, and I know why tee hee!

Attached: 7AA0904A-5D16-4262-BCD6-0105960BBAE2.png (800x338 45.25 KB, 42.11K)

Attached: 8W1PPB6wX673ML46L9BsE4WY.jpeg (675x481, 276.97K)

It took me literally five seconds of clicking to kill off the bait threads, mods have no excuse…

…unless they’re Jewish.

McCabe's firing and general schizophrenia?

Attached: BINGO.jpg (447x382 273.88 KB, 32.47K)

Never post again.

you realise it's likely either just one or two mods at the moment, and the shit threads get downed constantly to just spring up again in seconds. and that's on top of all the individual shill posts that litter each and every thread, and the all need to be reviewed? are you really this dense or did your nose suck all the blood from your brain?

if only you knew how bad things really were

seriously gotta scrap the barrel to come up with excuses to stay in this cuckchan 2.0 trash heap.

>inb4 (((jew))), shariablew, Imkikey himself, etc.

stow it faggots.

Attached: conservashits.jpg (263x249, 68.71K)

So why haven't they deleted shill threads that have been up for hours?

A better question is why are people still using this board.

Cause you cumskins are too dumb to leave lol

those are people voicing legitimate dissent you dipshit. nu/pol/ needs to die

because no matter how many people leave, there's another flood of cuckchan or r/t_D to take their place

Attached: 4chon.gif (260x146, 708.06K)

this is how retarded you are

Fuck off sharejew

Youre really throwing the whole team behind this failed raid arent you.
Those soy products are really taking their toll

I love how you think this is shariablew not turboautists. nu-Holla Forums seriously lacks judgment

I'd give a million internet bux to get the answer to that question.

It's like uh shillpocalypse!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 10.08.34 PM.png (1440x900, 598.08K)

The only person moderating is the board owner at the moment, hence why there is a sticky saying that he is the ==only one moderating== and needs volunteers (whom he has to vet prior to allowing any control). You Cuckchan (((kikes))) or cocksucking Holla Forums I personally can't differentiate very well between the two are just taking advantage of this to shit up our board, but you are only a minor nuisance.

Nobody buys your lies Schlomo.