Rep. Tom Suozzi (D-NY) suggest armed coup against Trump

advertisement

In case you're wondering how hard the (((deep state))) is freaking out right now the answer is a lot.

archive.is/ONpmw

Attached: Tom-Suozzi-640x480.png (640x480, 323.46K)

And now that I think about it, maybe this is what the shills have been trying to distract from today.

Rich Democrat from Jew York thinks Americans would side with him in a Civil War. Yeah, OK.

Attached: chihuahua-u2.jpg (2048x2048, 170.95K)

Can just about get 30 people in a room, a demorat revolution would be the shortest revolution ever.

Attached: low energy.webm (640x360, 6.49M)

The rich Jew Democrat demographic has done this repeatedly since Trump got elected. Sarah Silverman said something similar, as did Robert Reich, Donny Deutsch, and Loretta Lynch (not a Jew, but allies with them). These are people who hate the regular American public and spend so much time inside their soy-latte bubble that they don't even realize how out of touch they are.

Yeah we'll get right on that Mr. Black Irises

Civil War II will last three days and be a meme for 100 years

Attached: 4hlu.png (329x489, 244.23K)

New Yorker here, I'll gladly take any free gun for this. I promise I won't flip and shoot commies or anything :^)

Representative Suozzi I have that latte you ordered.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 66.59K)

>In case you're wondering how hard the (((deep state))) is freaking out right now the answer is a lot.
nah, I don't seen any NY gun laws lifted.

Someone should have stood up and loudly reminded him that many gun types have been banned in NY

Someone submit a tip to the Secret Service. This representative, Tom Suozzi, is threatening violence against President Donald J Trump. He should get a visit from g-men at minimum.

Wew.

This. Shit would be hilarious.

This is a new level of doublethink

DO IT FAGGOT!
GET THE FIRE STARTED, I'M SURE YOU WON'T GET BURNED!

Attached: 0AqvJ.jpg (1920x1080 694.01 KB, 10.8M)

Heil'd. Same with cops, never expect something like that from zogbots.

here's his dox
68 Crescent Beach Rd
Glen Cove, NY 11542-1317
(516) 671-1492 - Landline
(516) 606-4002 - Wireless
(516) 404-9672 - Wireless
(516) 676-7668 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Right of conquest is viable if you can achieve it.

Outside of nursing homes the regular American public is basically Brazil. I'm pretty sure it's exactly what they're looking for from the public.

Attached: 6ee (1).jpg (491x491, 40.5K)

Might want to get your radar checked.

Step right up Holla Forums…

Attached: 734865cc1440cf4f2efd3da1385f680b8a00d8f26345e23c083ef41b5725b096.webm (1156x650, 10.85M)

Wish
a nigga
would

Attached: 4d2e5c4b52a709d53493e60c12985be4dc7b46474da8499ef986d93d96ae61bd.png (568x540, 332.88K)

No it wouldn't, as it would kick off the purge. We would cleanse this country of all cucks, kikes, and niggers of all kinds.

Attached: 11edba69e334771f589b2879eefa951ceaf42f07027bfb4fe6a397b444adeda2.jpg (900x900, 128.31K)

18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government

Some of you may still be wondering how it is we got to this point.
Well, I'll tell you: this is what happens when elected officials are allowed to pick and choose which laws to apply and which to ignore.
It will only go away when politicians start their new careers as space heaters for prison cells.

Successful coup or not, they would turn right back around and cite it as absolute proof of the need to eliminate guns.

Attached: atlastitrulysee.gif (280x189, 834.73K)

Realistically, it wouldn't be long before they started begging for mercy and traitors among us would demand an end to the violence. D&C would rev up to maximum trying to divert, split up, and put an end to it before there wasn't enough scum remaining to regain their control.

They will accept the future they are choosing.

Attached: Tumbling Down.jpg (500x205 32.03 KB, 499.93K)

g>give up your guns, goy! You aren't a vicious child-killing nazi, are you? The government will protect you.

Attached: Give Your Guns to Hitler.webm (1280x720, 11.75M)

This is exactly why we need more gun control. lolbergs need to wake the fuck up

Knew this was coming.

This.
Also, OP, it isn't so much that the deep state is freaking out (definitely part of it), but also that there are politicians who genuinely consider Trump "literally Hitler u guise!!!11", as well as faggots like in OP related who want more power/to be kept in power for their own sake and are willing to appeal to the masses in any way they believe the masses will like. Excluding the actual satan-worshipping kikes, of course.
Just pointing out that it's not one big entity, but rather multiple factions, at times working together or against.

Wait, does he expect the faggots to rise with muskets against the Trump and the right?

Attached: Best Aimbot Hacks No Ban Detect.png (500x786 29.35 KB, 55K)

bump

Bumping this up from the depths of slideville

Endchan niggers are probably cheering him on.

The jews keep getting more and more nervous.

really?
an armed insurrection?
how are they gonna pull that off without full-automatic machine guns, let alone any guns at all?

Oh please do it, oh please please please.

But be cautious Anons, I don't trust the Democratic Representative from New York. He's probably trying to highlight "hypocrisy" by the kvetching by the right over How Dare He!™ and when it does actually come time to say fuck-it and go for a gun grab not too far off I think now (((they))) have a talking point.

Attached: 2a20c58c4072cf2b29b7a20c6f24f9bc8cd8301833c66274cfb88b4a9563dfe3.jpg (750x738, 53.16K)

Give me my war before I am to old, dammit!
GUT THE REPUBLIC!

Attached: Black Sun.webm (640x360, 12.86M)

It proves they know exactly' what the 2A is for

In fairness he was speaking hypothetically and at least admits the reasoning for the 2nd. He's wrong in his basic assertion that the courts dindunuffin, they're totally out of control.

If anything, we should be considering a revolt against the courts who flagrantly go against the law for partisan ideals. I'd personally be more in support of a partial system collapse so we can deal with the scum building up on the surface and spoiling the contents of the west.

It's even funnier when you remember that all the faggots that have been doing stupid shit like sawing off their gas block and making a bolt action SBR and smashing their guns with sledgehammers are probably the only people who would even support his dumbass revolution.

Dont forget the insignificant number of dems with guns

You know what? I support these assholes if only because they are making quite the 'murrica statement. I mean hell, bearing arms as the founders intended AND assembly. Throw in an Ayyy papi and you have some free speech in the makings as well. How about a governor of a sanctuary city start handing our muskets to his or her homies and get this shit started.

They would probably sucker punch a twelve year old and claim victory before the kids dad beats them to a pulp.

Attached: 76bfca5734145e5194d377935926a75dad8b70d7130bed0a5e60c30e4cbb207a.png (500x500, 9.34K)

They don't want *you* to do it. They want a corporate coup.

I don't think a bunch of rich people in suits are going to storm the white house anytime soon.

WHERE'S THE WALL, KIKE MODS?

Drive a few miles out of the city and you will find plenty of decent white people user, it's like night and day.

How do we prevent that? I think the solution is form some kind of special group that handles the dirty jobs like purging traitors and disposing of nonwhite women and children. Normalfags don't like doing those things even if they are absolutely necessary.

If shit were to hit the fan I dont think a gun grab would happen as much as them rolling in armed troops to kill anyone not a rich kike, or at least attempt to.

Use all traitors as infantry meatshields with peashooters strapped to their hands so they soak up bullets first and know that its either their lives or the enemies.

I think we all know by now that the lefties are going to violently revolt. Trump deported many of their actual foot soldiers (MS-13) but they actually fired the opening rounds of this war already when the one fag who is friends with that Chinese-American politician on Facebook shot up that baseball game.

Hello, is this the SS? I'd like to make a report