REQUESTING ASSISTANCE WITH TAYLOR LORENZ / DAILY BEAST

Requesting Assistance With Taylor Lorenz

If you haven't heard yet, Taylor, the Daily Beast's version of Jarrod Holt or Andrew Kazynsky, recently achieved a significant victory after she successfully identified and doxxed Pamela Gellar's daughters. Making them each a target of those who would like to strike out at Gellar.

This is how the Zionists treat Israel-loving Jews who don't toe the line on the muslim issue. Imagine what they would do to the rest of us if given the opportunity.

This simply can not be allowed to go unanswered for. Going after our family, our children, in order to more effectively intimidate us into silence. This is what we all have to look forward to if this trend is not stopped right here and now, by us.

Here's what I have so far:

Attached: Justine Rosenthal IAC.png (564x219 123 KB, 56.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/82003374
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Justine Rosenthal IAC.png (762x455 1.36 MB, 41.28K)

This Von Fuckerburg is on the BoD of a banking firm in the Bahama's. Initial search showed some promise that the bank was one of the ones exposed in the Panama Papers. But, I've never looked into that and I don't I'm not sure how to really verify if, or if it's even important.

offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/82003374

Attached: Alex Von Furstenberg.png (756x474, 51.5K)

Attached: GELLER-MONTAGE.jpg (566x796 278.32 KB, 423.07K)

Attached: Victor Kaufman IAC.png (643x945 439.63 KB, 66.12K)

Attached: John Avalon IAC.png (740x1137 436.2 KB, 121.68K)

good.

Yes, I know. I addressed this in the OP.

If they'll do this to her, what the fuck do you think they would do to us?

You think if they're allowed to get away with this, they won't try the same tactic down the road?

Geller is the one who's tied to top-level kikes, this Daily Beast reporter is just some leftist nobody. You know nothing about the jewish power structure.

Attached: Micheal Eisner IAC.png (740x1668 66.12 KB, 384.35K)

Attached: The Hill IAC Wants To Sell Newsweek-Daily Beast.png (737x995 314.92 KB, 319.2K)

Your ((())) is showing Moshe.

..as I am posting their power structure…

Completely short-sighted.

Attached: Political Databases List.png (758x1094 92.37 KB, 80.78K)

Go back to Pissrael, Schlomo. They must miss you there.

Attached: average israeli.png (430x459, 178.04K)

I see your le 56% shit meme and raise you a Normie tiered 'Nazi's is bad' MS Paint abomination.

Attached: ARRG NAZIS.jpg (946x472, 68.2K)

You're asking Holla Forums to help you take revenge for one jew who was slighted by another jew. You should probably just abandon this thread before it gets any worse.

The only good jew is the oven baked one.

I'm asking Holla Forums to help hurt a very jeweyjew conglomeration that is more than happy to target us every other day of the week when they're not social sniping disobedient jews who don't tow the lines the (((higher ups))) require towed.

You see the name of the folks who's bios I posted.

Also, the parent/partner company here is fucking Newsweek. They're already half in the grave.

Also, I saw a topic or post someone was going on about Match.com and Tinder promoting miscegenation and shit.

Well, IAC own over 150 different BRANDS. Including Match.com, Tinder, Plenty of Fish and another one.

You can not tell me no one is interested in this..

You're surprised that nazis have no interested in helping (((Pamela "Nuke Europe" Geller))) or her (((daughters)))?

Also I'm e0627e on a different ID because phoneposting

>You're surprised that nazis have no interested in helping (((Pamela "Nuke Europe" Geller))) or her (((daughters)))?

I would be surprised if the culture war ninjas amongst us would refuse to look past the fact that Geller is the Catalyst. And I don't expect Holla Forums to assist with a simple slap-back dox against a replaceable, low level, dirt digger.

That's why I brought the higher ups. Have you read the names?

Which is our bigger enemy, a jew run and owned media conglomerate that routinely makes this group of faggots their target, or another jew and her fam who happens to be hated by almost all the jews that we hate, as much as they hate us.

Targeting Geller in this fashion has provided us with an opening and PR cover.

Using Geller as the justification for going after higher level execujews will allow us to dismiss their go-to cry of "antisemitism". We can say we're lashing out against these jews in protection of another jew. Or we can dismiss their claims of antisemitism with counter charges made against them for their treatment of Geller.

This pisses me off. That a media org would dox anyone children, much less someone with the death threats she lives with…is beyond the pale. It doesn't matter who patient zero is. All that matter is that it stops with patient zero.

Again, if they're do this to (((her))), do you think they would hesitate to do this to you, should you ever become a big enough thorn in their side?

hmm

ur a retard. gellar is a gatekeeper and co-opter.

Gatekeeper? Chill out there, Jerrod Holt. I think your Keymaster's hangin out in leftypol.

Geller, whatever she may also be, is someone whom the same people trying to censor us, desperately want silenced.

I like to keep buffers between me and my enemy. It's why I stand for a nazi's right to march and speak. Not because I'm a nazi, but because you are canary in the right-wing mine.

It wasn't very long ago that this 'everyone's a nazi now' even showed up on the scene, and look how far it's progressed.

If we sit by and allow this to go unanswered for, before the year's out it'll happen again. They start with the outliers, and gradually move towards center. Their next target, emboldened by a lack of blowback from Geller, may hit a little closer to home.

I don't think people are appreciating the significance of this precedent if it's allowed to set.

NYPA faggot

Never. There are no kikes on our side. Her getting censored removes the fucking gatekeeping Kikebart-level narrative "Religion of Cuck™ is the real problem goy, not niggers and shitskins" from the mainstream, which is A GOOD THING.

Classic Amerocentrism.

American violent crime rates are dominated by mexinigs, yes. But that's not the case is Europe. Their problem is the pedophile worshiping cult of peace and it's sociopathic adherents.

Jesus fucking Christ, if the above if the best thing you got for a strategy, might want to consider hiring a kike or two.

We're trying to take on the NWO, old bloodlines, and old institutions that have come to have an inordinate and ever increasing level of control over more and more of the world every passing year. "Niggers & Shitskins" ain't gonna cut it.

Can anyone point to wherever the fuck the people are who want to be thorns in the side of the NWO?

Attached: Ovens.jpg (400x370, 121.29K)

I'd rather we just nuke Israel than see us dragged into a war on their behalf.

What does her personal views have to do with anything?

As you laugh at this and celebrate it, just remember…that's exactly how the people who will be laughing at you will feel, when they ply these tactics of intimidation against you.

I sincerely hope none of us ever come to regret this choice of inaction.

Just recite the old Holohoax poem, you plebbit-space heeb. You know you want to.

Why the fuck not? Ya'll, the genuine jew haters, share similar status in today's society that jews enjoyed back into the 30's.

Creeping incrementalism, low hanging fruit, canary in the coal mine…call it whatever you want, they're coming for you first. So yea, maybe you should appreciate the people standing up for your rights while as you tell us to go gas ourselves.

It was about 8 months ago we saw the first YT video get sandboxed. Jarrod Taylor.

Now, it's happening to more videos than we can keep track of, and Crowder is currently the boundaries of acceptable speech.

If not now, when?