I LOVE SEEING YOUR SHITTY SUB FULL OF MY SPAM AND FULL OF MY WARM CUM OwO WUTS THIS?

I LOVE SEEING YOUR SHITTY SUB FULL OF MY SPAM AND FULL OF MY WARM CUM OwO WUTS THIS?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 10.49.19 AM.png (2752x826, 1.31M)

Attached: sr7x2356t94z.jpg (651x826, 61.43K)

Back to halfchan you go

user… go back.

I'll be glad when the BO finally gets some more mods, so other threads aren't slid from the front page. You think you are driving people out of here, but you are only a minor nuisance. Your desperate attempts to garner attention and outrage are both laudable and pathetic.

use sage, you shit-for-brains.

here, OP, have a (you). god knows you need the attention.

Inb4 someone falseflags just to get vol position

Hey fuckhead, it's already reported and the only preson able to do anything isn't on at the moment. On top of that, you didn't even properly sage this all fields nigger, so fuck off.

I almost think I'd miss the "I want a gf" threads. Don't forget to sage next time.

'proper' sage hasn't been a thing for ages, and even then it was so brainlets like you wouldn't mess saging up by not filling it in the email. FYI: if you are trying to 'school' people, it helps to actually DO YOUR GODDAMN RESEARCH.

that's why you SAGE, you clinical retard. reporting does nothing during this timeperiod, so either you just ignore it, or sage. at this point you are just bumping this thread and sliding others.

Holy shit, you just lost my support, you reddit scum.

Ah actually, fuck it, nevermind, nu-Holla Forums is worse than yiddit at this point. Remember in the future to highlight your spam threads with a red box, just so we know for sure which ones are yours. And, you should be getting a bunch of others to help you with this. You could completely fuck Holla Forums if you only had 5 or 10 others. I would suggest going to Holla Forums or freech. The goons almost assuredly would help you coordinate a raid on Holla Forums. Holla Forums might get involved as well, but you have to do it in such a way that they have plausible deniability bc they're super-afraid of Holla Forums. Like, for instance, instead of going to Holla Forums and asking them to join in your raid, rather act like you're informing them of a raid that you don't necessarily support. I would wait until just before the raid happens, that way Holla Forums mods aren't tipped off. generally speaking, freech is so toxic that no one goes there, so usually you can speak openly about these things.

need any other tips? just let me know

don't fucking tell them. the "sage goes in all fields" meme exists so you can tell who the newfags are. what's your problem, user?

This isn't reddit my gay friend

.. :v

wew

niggers do what nigger done

Attached: yourwaytosuccess.png (1214x1226, 464.53K)

Never go full plebbit.

Attached: 2099a3730b8cabec91c2d8b1918e80cd00eafd7582f3f5971884db38a224b814.jpg (816x489, 63.82K)

Fuck off Smiley

Attached: 1262061545327.jpg (236x251, 7.02K)

pretty sure its not smiley, guise

boing

Have this

Attached: 6e9a085ef12863275cce29eaf0c73867ef020b66a80978e61487afb1a53e272d.jpg (634x695 14.72 KB, 70.85K)

I think you are shilling the wrong site, I think you are looking for reddit

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

I wonder what is getting slid. Well at least it is not CP. I suspect that they finally realized that when they post CP, it turns the normal fags into nazis. "You don't see us post cp on lib fag boards, so why do lib fags post cp on our boards, and how did they get the cp in the first place"

The shills have not figured out that they were the ones turning people into nazis. I don't think that they ever will.

Redditors support childfuckers, but they refuse to publicly support them.

Fuck off, robotfucker

yes, I know you are and that's why I keep telling you to leave

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE
MANDRILL RACE >>> HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

ABOLISH THE HUMAN RACE

Attached: 256d76a24fdd9482454a1352552a58050c706c31.jpg (255x133 13.88 KB, 10.11K)

lmao

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Attached: A_e4f059_6551046.jpg (1200x1632, 121.79K)

alright well since Holla Forums is dead now what other pages do you guys recommend ?