Will you donate?

Will you donate?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/guardians-galaxy-star-shows-early-screening-article-1.1883418
gofundme.com/cause/black-panther-challenge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nope I hope the film will bomb

Why is Black Panther wearing a Chinese traditional outfit?

Wait, why doesn’t Disney show the movie for free to these kids?

Because they only care and see fleecing nigger cattle for money?

So instead of donating money to any number of worthy childrens charities you give money Disney? Sounds about right.

Because it's evidently a marketing ploy. No one gives a whit about the kids and I'm sure thouse kids would rather wait and go watch Infinity War instead of this racebaiting boring movie.

Kids in an inner city just want to get some drank and fuck bitches. They don’t give a shit about any of this.

Why don't they just make the tickets free for black kids if it's so important they see it?

Because it'll be mandatory viewing in public schools 5 years from now anyway.

whoa there lets not get crazy now goy

Blacks are the original Chinese. They were until the white devils stole their magic that is…

Is the challenge getting kids interested in this piece of shit?

this is so incredibly jewish i can only assume the volcano demon himself runs Disney now

Reminder that when Guardians of the Soy came out, they did a screening that was ACTUALLY a charity.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/movies/guardians-galaxy-star-shows-early-screening-article-1.1883418

Really makes you think about why Marvel and/or the nigger protagonist didn't do the same as Pratt, since it would give him some actual good PR instead of white guild-ridden fluff pieces about their movie.

Pratt is just a genuinely good guy though. He probably did that shit out of pocket and enjoyed hanging out with those kids during and afterward.

The article claims Diznee was involved. But I'm starting to think this was Pratt's doing from the start.
This still works to expose how they are playing the guilt card on top of the virtue signaling and the endless articles about how the movie is a revolution.

I'll give you a little hint cumskin WE

Well I imagine Pratt asked for permission first. You can't just do something like that without sucking off the mouse first. But of course they're happy to take all the credit

user…I bet you are american.

Genuine or not, he doesn't go out of his way to be and asshole and he doesn't lecture his audience on leftist rethoric from his ivory tower. That makes him a lot better than the majority of the Hollywood scum.

They have to call themselves "actors" because admitting that there job is to be a "pretender" would be too honest for them not to feel at least a little pathetic.

Maybe we should just start calling "actors" pretenders.

when will it fucking end
should just call this movie black cancer

Well, where is it?

He's a prostitute just like all of them. Don't expect anything more out of actors.

ayo donate to my gofundme so i can buy 40s and blunts- i mean take lil niggas to see dat black ass movie nigga

jpeg worthy. Screencapped

of course

This is a more retarded 'challenge' than coneing.

More clown world bullshit.

Based Lucas to the rescue

I'd say actors who keep their shit from being political are good in a professional way, not related to their acting abilities.

Jews took away your political apartheid (in your favor) and gave you commercial apartheid (in their favor). It wouldn't have happened if you germans and americans didn't try becoming jews yourselves. How did it work for you now?

Racist
gofundme.com/cause/black-panther-challenge

The challenge is making sure your kid is hit with this particular piece of propaganda to elevate the status of the black man as equal to others in the childs head. I'm indifferent to it. Nobody is going extinct. I dont care about politics anymore. It used to be interesting and fringe but now politics is fucking garbage and infested with plebs

This lesbian wants you to take your kids