I really hate blogposts and i nee dto be asleep but fuck it, here it goes. in the debauchery of rome...

I really hate blogposts and i nee dto be asleep but fuck it, here it goes. in the debauchery of rome, you guys need to fully embrace it to change it. allow me to explain. i used to think women were whores and unattainable and annoying to deal with. yes. well nothing's changed. however, even if cindy loo has fucked 10 guys, guess what? i've gone on a rampage and have fucked way more girls. a whore can't out whore me because of all the time i've invested into the game. furthermore, while i dont do drugs or condone it, i do party all the time. and all i do is talk to my friends about the nat soc lifestyle and how trump is cool and the yids need to be gassed.

every one night stand i have, all i do is talk about how niggers are awful and a girl should never ever fuck a nigger. all i do is hook up with different white women

BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP IT

I CAN'T CHANGE IT

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD, YOU MUST FLOW WITH IT

im about to be the coolest guy in three states. i rapidly went from a basement nerd to one of the most popular guys in my city. how did it do it? pretty easy. no fap. stopped smoking (but falling). less internet, more jogging, more positive thinking, more meditation. i got a cheap but super cool car thanks to auto. i been bulking cheaply thanks to fit. i been running game and watching constant videos and improving my social skills. im leading on the front.

Attached: elitedaily-Dylan-and-Sara-players.jpg (750x422, 58.76K)

my point is, you can't sit there in your basements and complain and expect women to change. yes we can shitpost to the future as proven by the election but we cant change the fact that women will be hos. we can however change the fact that they're fucking niggers and we're losing white wombs by getting out there and becoming more attractive, more alpha, more masculine and focusing on ourselves. we can begin to push back culturally subtly. i talk all day about how women need to be empowered on the surface but im a deep neo-nazi that recognizes we'll have to eventually exterminate all non-white races (except for a select few big booty asian women as pets). my point is, rather than complaining, by taking to the front and fighting on the frontlines of the war of the womb we can begin to shift the tide.

its unbelievably easy to compete now because less men are competing now than ever (video games, lack of jobs, depression, drugs, etc). theres no need to be a potential douchebag frat boy, thats fake party culture. im hitting people up and hitting up different cities and i dont even make that much. i just use my social skills to spread the recognition and awareness of the nat-soc brand by subtlety claiming dissatisfaction with liberalism and conservatives and implying a strong-man is the way forward

because im cool, people listen to me and fall into my beliefs, regardless of what they are

Attached: smash.jpg (1200x800, 70.9K)

every girl you slept with made the problem worse, OP
you should feel bad about yourself for sleeping with them

also, sleeping around really shouldn't grant a guy reputation of any sort if he isn't trying to have kids; a guy who sticks himself in 5000 different 10/10 women is worse in that regard than the man who has one biologically-related child of his

and by worse in that regard, I meant the regard of being successful; the man who actually has a kid is more successful

Stopped reading there.

Get fit. Deport/genocide all non-whites within white nations. Subsidize white families. There isn't much more to it than that.

oh, and one more thing; a lot of women won't even tell you that they have a boyfriend until AFTER you slept with them, if they tell you at all
and they might lie if asked about it, even if they have one

i dont get into monogamous relationships. i just fuck a different girl every weekend. yes it took me years to master my skills and they get better all the time. but im fighting tooth and nail on the war of the womb, im giving every shitskin a run for his money by taking from him. im doing everything i can to be more attractive and developing my body and handling shit.

Attached: gang.jpg (640x640, 83.12K)

OP, I highly recommend that you read 'Might is Right' by Ragnar Redbeard. I think you'd get a lot out of it considering your current world view.

Personally, I'm kind of on board with your winners vs losers mentality. If we personally opt out, the game doesn't stop. This applies to politics, society, the sexual marketplace, business, and most other things in life. The only way we can control these things is to rise to the top.

The women won't change anything. The only hope for European(founded) Nations are the men and their political will to power being used to secure the existance of the European peoples.
You're not going to change anything by going around banging whores and telling them about how bad niggers are.
Our situation is unprecedented. Not even 1920s germany was this bad. You might actually have a race war on your hands when push comes to shove, it's not fantasy.

anyway im gonna go to sleep. i could really care less (read: could not give a fuck) about what half you autistic savant retards think when it comes to morality. out of a 100 opinions on women, i find only one that's legit. you can fight it all you want but at least i can say im out there and trying. im not convincing anyone but i want my opinion out there because im hoping one of you asshat clowns picks up the weights and drops the fapping. i hope one of you fucking morons stops ranting about how things should be and just accept it and try and change it by changing yourself. im hoping of you rape my face faggots stops being fucking soft and realizes he's wasting his time. and to all the kike shills that think whties are being wiped out with miscegenation, think twice rat bastards. kikes are being wiped out by their own poison at a phenomenal rate and as long as there is hot alphas like me, the white race will go on, whether it's in the form it's supposed to be or not in "god's" eyes or not does not matter. i just know im here and im fighting.

seig heil

Attached: fall.jpg (1000x620, 124.55K)

RETARD

GET IT THROUGH YOUR FAT FUCKING DORRITOS HALF-BREED SKULL

THAT MEANS FUCKING NOTHING

actually yes dipshit. cuz they're not calling jamal to come fuck them, they're hitting me up. im actively blocking niggers and creating my own harem.

hitler nowadays would be a player. he had social skills and he opted out of the culture out of the time. nowadays he'd be right in the middle of it preaching subtlety nightclub to nightclub.

when the last sand grain hits the bottom of the sandclock, yes but im not waiting years to decades for it. im out there, every second of eveyr day.

thanks bro. be enlightened and hit those dance floors. take spics, chinks, whites and even niggers from all the other races. take everything from them. take their women, take their social circles, create your own and block everyone out. help every white man yo ucan out with game, advice, getting fit, working on his car, career advice. take a super aggressive almost kike like mentality with US VS THEM with white men of good caliber and sound mind only.

everyone else can get gassed or rather, out played.

Attached: cbf4def080715eec5df982e3d46e19e8d33e32c8b78154129815d07db3f1ab7c.png (600x600, 375.14K)

Whatever makes you feel justified and better about yourself.
Political might used in our favor is the only solution.

(any) Political might used in our favor is the only solution.

WHAT A SHIT THREAD

Prove that 1. you are a male and 2. you aren't a virgin, else everything you say is empty words by an overweight brown woman.

Attached: gang.jpg (1024x683, 149.61K)

Yeah, that's about what I assume you look like, except shorter, faggter and without the penis, or even the 2D pussy to wave it at.

this is where i'm at, even liberals if they are white i will help them rise to my station. when they see me leading by example and /fit/ up hopefully they will stop signaling how tolerant and weak they are, and join us instead.

this, women do not solve political problems, they perplex them further. They are best not getting involved. I know very very few women that are politically aware and dont sound like complete idiots when voicing their opinions, they are a very very rare breed.

if you are not impregnating any women you are wasting your time. if you are not trying to establish a family with any of these women you are wasting your time. You should care more about developing your body so that you can wage war and crush the enemy than developing it for worthless thots. women are fucking vile, disgusting garbage monsters user, I am pagan but I agree with the Christian worldview of women being absolute shit and the origin of sin.

oh and by the way stop muh-dikking white women you retard. you are literally ruining them. although i guess the alternative is practicing on shitskins grilles while abroad which isn't particularly appealing. unfortunately i've found that i literally can't keep a woman around without keeping her in line by having a constant supply of women at my fingertips. the second i actually devote myself to a woman they lose respect for me. it's fucked up.

moron. do you say the same about a dog b/c it shits on the floor and is loyal to whoever will feed it? yes they shouldn't be trusted with responsibility, we dont give dogs the vote either but we still love them. clean up your attitude.

OP is too stupid to function as per usual.
You're on the wrong board you rake faggot.

ive dated alot of women user, trust me when I tell you that they are the ones that need to clean up their attitude. youre right about the dog thing though.

I will start loving women again when 90 percent of them arent worthless whores that contribute nothing to society and leech off the people around them.

Filterman died for this thread!

i'd be more supportive of singling out women if 90 percent of the men around me weren't cowards who signal against me as PC-enforcers to win favor with their social circle which they stack with fags and losers to give them easy attention without having to accomplish anything

checked

agree, but men being shit doesnt excuse women being shit. I will admit men have more responsibility, it is more revolting to me to see a man being a hedonistic bitchy faggot than to see a woman acting that way, but women will push things as far as it can go the second they are given a drop of freedom. We men gave women a chance to prove themselves, and instead we have only proven ourselves fools for trusting them with anything.

truth. only question then is where do we go from here. webm related can't come soon enough

Attached: dotr.webm (640x360, 1.34M)

Kill yourself, degenerate.

harden your hearts, remove your emotional ties to your degenerate friends and family members, and prepare to offer up their pathetic lives to Lord Ares

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

This is the only post of value in this thread. OP seems like your values are all fucked up. Find yourself a nice White woman /have kids & raise them White power.

unironically kill yourself

Attached: .jpg (474x741, 79.4K)

When you see no capitalization or proper grammar, you know you're seeing a post by a non-white.
By the way, stop samefagging. It's painfully obvious.

You aren't taking women away from shitskins you are just fucking them before they fuck shitskins. You think a whore is going to follow your advice on who to fuck, especially when you leave them after a night? Nah. They may tell you they do but they don't.

OP you're pathetic lol.

At least you hate niggers but damn.

OP, the basis of justifying your degeneracy is that women do not change. That is false. They are naturally submissive creatures that follow the mate that will grant them the most resources and protection. They follow the direction and behavior of their man

Bet.

The fact that the only oppositional responses to this OP are the usual "faggot larper" and "get fit, get family, etc" cliched maxims prove why these opinions need to be posted, even if it's basically just muh dickk.

Dehumanize (women) and (fuck) to bloodshed.

also this if you think you are "redpilling" women by telling them "ayo fuck niggers n shiet" after a one night stand youre a fucking moron. Ive redpilled some girls but I do it by conversing with them and treating them as a friend rather than a fuckdoll , and true redpilling takes months or even years of talking to someone to really convince them. What you are doing just makes you look like a hypocritical retard to these women, talking shit about niggers and then acting no better than a nigger yourself. If a girl is willing to have a one night stand with you (or anyone for that matter) she is probably a worthless whore and not worth redpilling in the first place. Whores know that they have no use in society other than mitigating rape by offering their services to betas and niggers, they are riding the federal cock as long as they can. They know that by doing so they are destroying their own people and their own civilization. they dont care. Their intentions are even more nefarious and despicable than the Jew; I have dated a whore who , when I asked her what she thought of the future of America and if our nation will last another 100 years, she said "I dont care I'll be dead by then". People with this sort of mentality need to be shot in the fucking head. If you do not care about the future of the species youre a fucking defective human being who isnt thinking long term and shouldnt breed at all. They dont want this degenerate, hedonistic society to change, because they know whats coming for them if it does.

Attached: f980d19b5e74acc383129090a7eb617ce21c351ffb2c0855ebc199e925a212e9.png (480x480, 367.5K)

Kill yourself.

Attached: CromartiePrincess.png (500x375, 219.85K)

you behave like a nigger and simply cause damage to white ppl. you are nothig better than any antifa fag.kys

This whole thread is cringe as fuck and you sound like you're borderline retarded lol