Degrassi: Next Class goes there with esports and cyber harassment

How soon until being a called a gamer is no different from being called a racist or sexist?
archive.fo/1539U
please use archive.is/2016/1/20/10794210/degrassi-next-class-review-esports-cyber-harassment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4?t=906
archive.today/J95B5
archive.is/ADCQL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The sooner the better. The less cool the hobby is in the eyes of the normalfags the sooner it gets less shit and less leftist.

I can't wait for the day where people will use the term gamer alongside racist and sexist.

gamers are the trash mobs they need to clear before getting to the boss trump

But which is worse ? Pretty sure people who watch movies like that are cancer too.

Hopefully fucking soon.
Maybe then we will stop getting AAA trash made for pandering to the masses and start getting some good shit again, since the devs only in it for the big money will stop making games.

Can we just nuke the entirety of Canada along with the rest of the world's libtards and nu-gamers?

I hope soon, it'll scare off all the hipster nu-males away from our hobby finally.

So, Canada, USA, Yurop, Asia and South America?

USA is free you retard. We just have to wait until Inauguration day to send the libtards away north and south. We'll also spare the UK if Brexit finally passes and some other Euro countries if the anti-EU candidates win. We should definitely nuke Austria because they're too cucked to vote for Hofer.

Also pls spare PH and Japan because we're based. Gotta keep killing druggies.

Not to meantion normalizing sex minors and 30 years old. Yet girls not wanting to share a bathroom with a tranny is evil.

I can't wait for all the disappointment when it turns out Trump is no different than the last eight years. It won't be as good as all the salt from the left, throwing fits and claiming they were going to move to Canada, but it will be much longer lasting.

Fuck you user. Comment section came off as cancerous as expected from out of touch casuals.

if civic nationalism fails then get ready for a DotR solution, paco

Hofer lost? That's a shame.

I wanna jack off on those midriffs.

Centrist bullshit ideology no less retarded than communism. It's multiculturalism for the slightly more self-aware.

There are out of touch casuals here too.

Don't forget Carrier.

It is the thinking man's government, Holla Forums.

Do you realize how much has changed already when he's not even the friggin' president yet?

Shit, I mean Van der Bellen ofc.

Actually being a gamer used to be that you were a socially awkward nerd and basement dweller.
But in the early 2000s everything started to slowly change.

This. If you have money in the US get it out now.

The national debt clock is going to need a lot more zeros.

Yet, playing video games in the arcade rooms were some of the most social/"normalfag" things one could do in the 80's.

It's like someone doesn't understand global economics

I can't wait for current year+3 when you fags will be adamant you never liked him.

I tend to not to spend too much time following the news, since most of it has some kind of agenda behind the reporting.

What exactly has changed since Hillary lost?

He nominated a dude that hasn't worked for Goldman in 12 years and has been openly critical about them ever since.

Oh fuck that singing

Jobs are staying in America, Castro dead, pizzagate is getting deeper, Mattis as Defense, media still being uncooperative to Trump especially after he lectured them during a private press meeting.

Those games were my fucking childhood along side X-Play and Cheat.

and trump isn't even in office yet

Trust me. Degrassi gets worse.

We know he's not perfect, we knew he was close with certain kikes this entire fucking year, but goddamn was he every bit better than the single alternative. I don't care if nothing happens because it's a lot better than voting Merkel 2.0 into office. I don't believe the doomsaying at all, but even if it turns out to be true it wouldn't matter, we made the right choice.

And brave, don't forget muh brave.

We should have obviously voted for the other Jewish candidate, Jill Stein.

Not like Holla Forums wetting their panties over a born kike that didn't have a job until the age of 40 wasn't hilarious enough.

hahaha she thinks she is going to get raped

He doesn't have anything to do with now does he? Besides Castro wasn't even really controlling shit in Cuba, his brother was I believe.
At the cost of the taxpayer due to blackmail on part of big business I wouldn't call that a victory, more a compromise which is what you fags say you didn't want anymore.
Isn't it possible that this is all a ruse? The media saw exactly how popular a person could get if a certain group of people started openly hating on them for what appears to be no real reason(at least to the public), remember Anita? They exploited the shit out of that. Don't you think that they took into account the growing mistrust against the media and the need for an "outsider" in politics to be president? Just a theory.

Who knows, maybe I'm just more skeptical when it comes to a rich guy living an opulent lifestyle all of a sudden becomes the champion of the working man.

Believe it or not. They did a episode on how farts can be sexist.

Always a riot because people are so misinformed on both sides. This is because they are so sure they are right that both sides have tunnel vision and never go outside their comfort zone. Like monkeys flinging poo over a fence.

Please continue.
I only read the first couple posts, then it's too cringe to actually read the whole thread.

The real tragedy here is that you think you're the smartest, when you're pretty much the dumbest participant of them all.

Grow some self-awareness, bitch nigga

Isn't this episode months old by now? That Polygon article was from January.

How long has this shit been on for? It's like the Guiding Light of teenage television.

Yeah you, one of the reasons we don't increase interest rates is because of the national debt.

as much as hinting that the world doesn't work like "either you're with us or against us" will trigger the exactly same response 4 times within short time.
Even the same fucking response image.

it's a kind of showing how everyone actually "r dumb but him"

bump

Too long

Trump had a meeting with Philippines President Duterte and wished Duterte success in his solution to the Philippines' drug problem. Duterte's solution is having police mass killing every drug dealer who doesn't surrender to police, and encourages civilians to do the same.
The Left is hyping Mike Pence to be a militant Christian supremacist that's an even bigger shitlord than Trump.
Marine General "Mad Dog" Mattis was confirmed to be our next Secretary of Defense during Trump's post-election victory rally. The official announcement is today.

All of this, AND TRUMP ISN'T EVEN PRESIDENT YET. There will be no Left in the U.S.A. after two terms of Trump, because the Left will be dead. Literally dead. The Left will wish they had another Hitler instead of Trump.

So surely the risk is that (((they))) will try and bastardize the right over 20 years, until it does the same shit but for different reasons (horseshoe effect)?

Then again, we have the internet, so as long as the last 20 years are clearly cataloged, we can show the future how bad it was.

Thing is what Duterte did is one of the most effective things against drug dealings yet. You don't solve shit by giving a little slap on the wrist and it fucking shows.
It is the right way.

But think of the poor little niggers that go to jail for dealing drugs. We could have pic related if it wasn't for racist shitlords like you!

I have this one if you prefer.

DAS RITE

while Holla Forums is shit, trump brought some positive things, mainly the salt.

Faggot

Oh man what did EA do to plants vs zombies, it looks absolutely miserable now.

who are you quoting?

Nothing, since he isn't president yet.

You act like this isn't standard for any incoming president elect to phone other world leaders and start making cabinet picks. Why are you people hyping the status quo so much?

No it doesn't.

How Horseshoe Theory works:

"I believe that the [white/jewish] man is responsible for everything bad ever. If you don't agree with me or don't want to kill the [white/jewish] man, you're a goddamn [nazi/jewish shill]!

its Hearthstone clone.

Salt is good… I'll give you that.

Listen, I can understand if you are trying to be a realist or not trying to hype things too much, but the impact Trump has had just from getting himself set up is far more drastic and impressive than any other incoming President has ever been.

Why are people so fucking retarded?

Classic cointelpro post.

+ Didn't read information.
+ Green texting to make a strawman that is easy to knock down.
+ Vague insult with no substantial information to back up his non-argument.
+ "ur a retard" diluting topic of conversation and regression to namecalling.

Hi learningchode/ImKampfy/Maddow.

Did you even read his post? Calm down retard.

How is he not dead yet.

There is some butthurt polish faggot on 8ch Holla Forums that keeps trying to ruse the mods. Its pretty entertaining.

mods are the ruse

the tumor is shrinking

Nigger you're either Holla Forums or one of those "wait for Hitler" shills.

Modern compression software uses predictive frames that can lead to those kinds of visual glitches if the distance between actual frames is too great. The fact that all of those glitches happened at the same time, instead of at differing intervals points towards this happening.

Nobody was implying that it was solely the ads that made 8pol go full Trump. The ads were just proof of Kushner's targeting of 8pol for subversion.

Honestly it won't matter either way. The dollar is collapsing and the world is pivoting to china as reserve currency of the world. We can not solve ANYTHING with the Fed around. I don't want right-wing populism to take the fall for the 104 years of kike-debt pushed by the federal reserve, but Holla Forums is infested with nothing but low-IQ whites from plebbit because the rest have been baned by ImKampfy who won't stop chest beating and group-thinking and look at what is really going on.

This wasn't a cheap cell-phone camera. This was a camera from a documentary crew. Not buying that when we know technology like vid related exists.

Careful what you wish for, user. Right now the only game developers who don't care about profits are the SJWs making shit like Gone Home. Do you really want to kick out everyone except them?

Yes, too bad Ron Paul was not running for president so Trump was our best chance since at least that faggot threw a wrench in the globalists NWO agenda.

Too bad, like it matters at all if it actually happens since it'd be pretty much the fucking apocalypsis for us anyway.

it seems you lack self-awareness

I think you should calm down the autism sir, your "I'm not from here" is showing. Sir, this is Holla Forums not /polmeta/

The camera's quality wouldn't matter, since it would be an error with the compression software.

You can be from both boards user.

ImKampfy has been is mass-permabanning for months now and its being covered up. The thread was already hijacked before I started sperging, and I know there are enough Holla Forumsacks milling about here that some might see this.

Still not buying it. Compression doesn't create what looks like some kind of mesh deformation.

Source:
youtu.be/_sbT3_9dJY4?t=906

Yeah mods in Holla Forums are pretty heavy handed with the bans, with good reason if you are aware of Holla Forums's endless bullshit.
Never had a fucking issue though since I'm not going around posting shit that makes me look like Holla Forums or Holla Forums troll to the mods, I guess I've been lucky.

Why exactly would the mesh deform at three different areas at exactly the same frame? Wouldn't it be spread around separate intervals? Why would the mesh deform in such a way that only affects his clothing and eyes and not stretch out his face to places where he was moving, which would make more sense if his lips were being moved via computer effects? In fact, judging from the face2face video, his clothing is the thing that should never be affected by the program.

he will US citizen in ONE year. also he freaks out because of his insurance for cancer treatment

Differing opinions isn't the issue. Being permabanned for criticizing the kikes that are orbiting Trump shows how complete the astroturfing is. Pol mods are shutting out all differing opinions from their predetermined narrative.

When you are attacking Jews on Holla Forums and you get permabanned for it, something very wrong is going on with that board.

Engaging in group think to create an echochamber kills boards. The natural selection of best-fit ideas can not happen when the mods are enforcing an opinion through the creation of a safe-space. This same principle is being applied to games in a similar manner. Every game needs a cover system/iron sights and a stronk inderpendent black woman as a hero with some kind of lefistist faggot shit stuffed down your throat for good measure.

No new ideas are allowed in the industry due to fear of sjw backlash / mitigation of losses / pushing DLC.

But they already do user.

This be fair, this is our fault. They don't go after truly sexist shit like rap or Islam or the dangerous white subcultures because the aren't full of betas aka if the leftists attack them, they'd be killed and leftists are motivated by fear.

Who cares about some Canadian teen drama? Although nice bait thread OP

da fuck deese bitches on'bout? Dat shit wus real yo

THAT"S BECUZ THEY ARE

Who cares about some Canadian drama from nearly a year ago now even.

Yes, sadly when you're under attack by a bunch of autistic faggots like Holla Forums and Holla Forums you can either start banning their retarded asses or suck it up and let them shitpost your board to oblivion.
The mods are still trigger-happy faggots who go overboard, but if you take this into consideration you can save yourself from the butthurt.

He has literally walked back one policy per nterview, user.

and no ban on muslims, its bad and barely better than hillary

Don't tell Holla Forums that

He's not even president yet

"Holla Forums"
How fucking new are you nigger?
We have been complaining about imkikefy for long, long time before fucking (((Holla Forums))) ever became into existence.
Take a good look at these threads
archive.today/J95B5 (Then look at pic related)
archive.is/ADCQL
We have been complaining against the (((8/pol/ mods))) for a long, long time, nigger.
Faggot, nobody said you shouldn't do anything. Pretending to make a difference is even worse than doing nothing, because you don't fool yourself with the latter.

The fact Soros is mad shows you were fucking wrong, stop fooling yourself that you were right dumb nigger.

OH SHIT!
HOLD UP!!
I'll have 2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45's, one with cheese and a large soda.

the old and evil kike can be burned painfully in the oven, but that doesn't mean Trump is better, this is called the false dichotomy fallacy, (Either support Shillary or Trump)
Did you ever knew the good ol' phrase, "Jews can play both sides."
Never trust any kike.

The menu doesn't go up to 45 sir

The fact is Trump's victory made the globalists shit their pants harder than BREXIT.
Seriously you wait for hitler shills are beyond fucking retarded, stop thinking in absolutes the kikes have worked on this shit for almost 2 centuries and you niggers think this war can be won in a single battle, either you are retarded or just shills working on demoralization.

naw nigga he want fo fyvs

You lost, get over it. :^)

Sure, Except Trump isn't the guy to smash zionism, just a massive correct step in the direction of nationalism. Unfortunately, that means Holla Forums will not be happy with quite a few of his cabinet picks.
Fool, we can do anything with meme magic.

GO HOME GAMUR GURL

Daily reminder!

Holla Forums - Shadow Government backed by Billionaire Globalist Kike Resources Beaten By A Ragtag Group Of Anime Shitposters And A Real Estate Mogul

Small steps and all. Even if Trump does fuckall and behaves like every other president to date it is still a big win for the right because they have managed to move the Overton window and make leftists throw a massive tantrum for all the world to see.

Does anybody even watch fucking Degrassi anymore, or has it somehow stopped being How Do You Do, Fellow Kids? - The Series?

*raises paw*

so um what video game are you guys talking about? :3

GO HOME CANADIAN GIRL

All you have to do to mask the stretching and warping is to make the high quality video, then switch the video to a lower quality, which will mask the uncanny valley errors.

This will allow people to forge stories very easily, and I can see that there's many ways to use this to your advantage with or without public knowledge of the software, in fact the software would be more useful if the public had knowledge of it.

Pre-public knowledge, you can use it to forge key news stories and create conflicts using shitty quality forged "grassroots" videos that you market to go viral , and post-public knowledge you can present the software to the public to forge distrust in foreign and alternative news sources, at the cost of your own news taking a distrust hit later when the public revolts and ousts you anyway.

That said, it's a short term tactic of a news corp that knows that it's dead anyway. It's a salt-the-earth-on-the-way-out tactic, you can't really use it for much else once the knowledge goes public.

That said, the actual technology looks like it's primitive and imperfect, so all you could really use it for is the aforementioned post-public knowledge tactic. But using it like that or using the pre-knowledge tactic is like a PR suicide bomb. I don't see how it could actually be useful, and whoever tries it is going to be smacked down and hard.

"I believe that the Jewish cabal is responsible for almost all of the conspiracies and convenient political calamities. Here are my vast supplies of archived links, documents, facts, and statistics shunned by Marxist think tanks."

Is the same as

"Ooga booga we wuz kangs n shiet. black people be killed by cops eryday. White people are the most evil people ever even though we fuck their women, take their welfare and section 8 housing, more preferred than a white by universities and academic jobs. Here are my pictures and graphs made in satire by a Holla Forumsack."

America has been bending over backwards to accommodate Israel. Without US/NATO backing Israel wouldn't EXIST. The Jews now have nuclear weapons technology given to them by US and UK scientists who were never tried for treason.

No the Zionists have won.

''esports''

And yet Best Korea still hasn't done anything more than glare at Worst Korea.
Nukes are not the zionist endgame, world domination is, and they're still a good way from that.

Holla Forums's paranoia never ceases to amaze me. Remember the Holla Forums boogeyman goys.

REMOVE /pol

Too obvious, Holla Forums

I still don't understand that spooks thing they're trying to force. How do they plan on swaying other boards to their side when nobody gets their shitty memes?

Holla Forumslacks give these guys too much credit

Do you seriously think you're going to convince anyone by acting like an idiot on an imageboard.

Real talk are you Holla Forumslacks that up your own collective ass that you think this is an appropriate way to behave?

Sounds pretty based

Let's be honest. Trump isn't going to do any of the shit he's said he would during his campaign.

The guy who thinks that we need to invade Iran and Syria right?

Stirner isn't even Holla Forums. He didn't agree with communism. People just post him because they know retarded Holla Forums kiddies or shitposters pretending to be them will react to it and derail the thread.

Naw, Holla Forums legitimately likes Stirner. Even though he criticized the left and the right. He's the definition of pretentious pseudo-intellectual. He was a nihilist and a member of some pretentious book club. Maybe thats why Holla Forums likes him. Because they're also a bunch of pretentious pseudo-intellectuals

They convinced me with the data they provided.

Spooks are just the Holla Forums way of calling something a social construct. They're literally SJWs in denial.

I think I remember one of the features one of the recent Adobe things was these auto-tween jump cuts for interviews like this. It's for when the one talking pauses, and to speed up breaks in speech or thought, the software can cut it together to where it looks and sounds coherent, despite small shifts that could occur with the speaker.

you're being memed and they're laughing at you

Wew lad

what kind of fag bumps a day old thread

If you nuke us, you irradiate all your water. Where do you think that shit comes from?

Tumblr and Canadian Trannies mostly

This is why i havent watched tv in years