Bombs in Austin targeting Blacks and Hispanic

archive.is/iQuJl

Authorities continue to chase hundreds of leads in an effort to find the person responsible for three package bombs that have rocked Austin, Texas, this month, killing two and injuring two others.

All the victims have been African-American or Hispanic, leading people of color in the community to feel threatened. Police have not yet discovered a motive, but have not ruled out the possibility the bombs could be hate crimes.

He fears the attacks may be racially motivated.

Attached: IMG_3487.JPG (307x173, 15.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3788845/pg1
twitter.com/Austin_Police/
bnrg.cs.ber
infowars.com/source-austin-package-bombs-pressure-activated-assembled-on-doorsteps/
kvue.com/video/news/live_breaking/live-officials-responding-to-reports-of-explosion-in-sw-austin-urge-residents-to-stay-indoors/269-1826979
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6350185/The Culture of Critique - Kevin MacDonald
archive.org/details/UnderstandingJewishInfluence_355
livestream.com/accounts/6396024/events/2598387/player
twitter.com/Austin_Police/status/975621228655292417
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmRbWmkkJy
youtu.be/j-0V_pPjOuI
github.com/streamlink/streamlink
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VvUsFQbWZFs
rt.com/usa/412246-us-quadruple-troops-syria/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-military/pentagon-likely-to-acknowledge-2000-u-s-troops-in-syria-u-s-officials-idUSKBN1DO2II
rt.com/usa/410906-pentagon-syria-troops-number/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANFO
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Gu
archive.is/ecv2S
washingtonpost.com/local/anesthesiologist-trashes-sedated-patient-jury-orders-her-to-pay-500000/2015/06/23/cae05c00-18f3-11e5-ab92-c75ae6ab94b5_story.html?utm_term=.d755b23b042a
sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-reg-zach-cruz-20180319-story.html
archive.is/D1vTs
archive.is/nIilC
host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/courts/search-warrant-bomb-making-materials-seized-from-apartment-where-chemicals/article_220ca366-9527-5045-93e9-407a51ab259a.html
rt.com/usa/421782-texas-blast-injured-austin/
Fag
soundcloud.com/war_college/inside-the-occult-neo-nazis-1
nypost.com/2018/01/09/neo-nazi-leader-gets-5-years-for-having-explosive-material/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/21284
archive.is/QDfLN
8ch.net/pol/res/11324492.html
archive.is/UtRb0
archive.is/4BoGJ
archive.is/bq3qv
youcaring.com/joneswilsonfamily-1129040
webcitation.org/6y5LXMC5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 49fe704ce1014b088f4213a68f6589dcda7a8e76.jpg (780x438, 33.11K)

Attached: 1e218e8f210b1b1a3294f83ef3….png (1026x890, 455.72K)

i bet these niggers sold drugs for the cartels and tried to steal the money

A soy gobbling turbo-leftist. He's essentially asking the perpetrator to get in a drum circle and talk about his feels. Look at this motherfucker. He actually has JUST hair. No photoshop needed.

Attached: brian-manley.jpg (680x382, 37.24K)

Austin is minority White and there's only been two bombs, three people involved, so they're over blowing things, as usual.

They are going to call us bad goy until it’s revealed a non white did this then into the memory hole it goes.

I don't believe this.

The fact that they automatically assume this is the result of "racial hatred" is proof they know they're fucking us over. It's them tacitly admitting they're parasites, who expect to be purged from their host at a moments notice.

Let's hope this continues for awhile.

Attached: icon.jpg (600x600, 45.06K)

Two more just now, 4700 blk eagle feather drive, 4800 blk dawn song.
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3788845/pg1

Attached: 1512952437910.png (237x361, 85.91K)

I was just gonna say that. Goddamn, it could not be anymore of a (((stereotype))). ALWAYS A DOCTOR FUGGGGG

Going to laugh if it ends up being gang violence

Attached: CgLy_a8UIAA583e.jpg (600x652, 45.13K)

That's not a spic/nigger area. BTW, Austin is one of the locations that have had muds dumped there, I would suspect this mudhammed "enrichment" or a false flag before a larp-right angle.

CONFIRMED HAPPENING

Attached: happening.png (661x879, 418.73K)

Someone posted they are both at cross streets, but don't quote me

It's a ploy. They have nothing but if they can get him to talk they can build a profile and maybe even get lucky if he slips up.

Attached: scum.png (651x876 33.35 KB, 97.83K)

Andrew Schneck?

Attached: Biohazard-chemicals-Austin-College-home-raids_175758.jpg (633x472, 74.01K)

Heres to hoping the next one takes out 2 more.

It happened again.

twitter.com/Austin_Police/

Attached: austin.png (588x485, 94.26K)

Attached: hlhlh.jpg (497x344, 37.87K)

(((media staging area)))
i want to see the crater you fucking niggers let the media kikes in

That one is buy AMD, or at least where AMD used to be at.

Canada fag here, got a few questions. 1) how close is austin to spicland? 2) how easy is it for illegals to be in austin? 3) you are archiving all the "its racially motivated shit" I hope 4) I hope you are saying "where is your gun control now" to libshits 5) spic or Religion of Cuck™ do you figure? 6) how much do you wnat to bet if spic its related to the cartel? And 7) if it is the cartel will the states finally anex spicland.

Alex Jones can't keep getting away with this.

It's not close, very easy, our border is wide open and every city is a "sanctuary city," no I haven't, why would say that, guns aren't banned in Austin, mud or false flag, doubt it's a spic let alone motivated by spic drama, no.

Austin tried to pull that sanctuary shit, it's a liberal shit hole. Lots of spics, muzz, etc. And probably quite a few jews.

Very close
Very easy
of course
always
I have no idea; maybe spic cartel
I don't want to take that bet
I don't want us to annex spicland; it's full of spics.

I read earlier that these were simple bombs like the early IEDs they used in Iraq. I don't think it's out of the question that it's a black guy doing this to other blacks, especially if the bomb maker has some military experience.

Goddamn sanctuary cities. Almost more retarded than when it comes to illegal immigration policies nationwide.

It's obviously White people that did this, don't you dare think otherwise.

To point out that it sure did protect all those dead libshits.

Annex and overthrow spicland and make it peutr rico 2.0 where its a state kind of but has no rights as a state.

And thanks all 3 of you for the answers.

>bnrg.cs.ber keley.edu/~randy/Courses/CS39K.S13/anarchistcookbook2000.pdf

Attached: ied.png (861x435, 49.95K)

Main intersections have cameras.

Filterman claims to have inside information about the bombs.
infowars.com/source-austin-package-bombs-pressure-activated-assembled-on-doorsteps/

Or possibly just muds that have been shipped into Austin, because Austinites have been virtue signalling cuckhold leftists for decades.

Austin is occupied territory but not as occupied as portrayed, Austin voted 40% for Trump.

It has only one purpose, to wash away the white race.

Upper class area will have surveillance as well

Hi leaf. If by spicland, you mean Texas, allow me to educate you. The GDP of Canada was 1.53 trillion in 2016. The GDP of Texas was 1.39 trillion.

We have most guns (even with only 35% of our population armed, we had the most registered guns in 2017 - 588,696) and the most of the military. Many Texans would love a chance at succession, but good luck turning Texas into peutr rico 2.0.

Fuck no leaf. That would allow hordes of spics into the states.

I believe he is talking about mexico

lol I realize now you mean Mexico and fuggg no we don want that shit.

Attached: 17bd8fd027ddf96d2fbf7aa4039eaf94e1a7056af04e0275e8642ce9110a03e1.jpeg (850x1145, 144.57K)

Right. Unless we’re planning on taking all of Central America and genocide all the spics, it’s not worth it. Build a wall and send Paco packing and give up on PR.

You're given them too much credit. A ploy needs to have some level of credibility and telling the bomber "come on bro tell us your feels we'll listen" isn't credible at all. It's just weak and retarded. On the other hand, the complete ineptitude of the Austin bolice is basically enabling the bomber to keep removing spics and dindus so I can't really complain.

one set off about a month ago, another a week ago, now supposedly three in one day, none of which were spic/nig areas and went from residences to more public places? That makes the first two look like trial runs.

There is a very real chance that the bomber is leftist trying to move things along and in that case "tell us how you feel" may actually get a bite.
It's far more likely that this is drug and or cartel related simply because it's fucking austin and it's practically under the radar in normal space.

I hope texas can get rid of these beaners fast. the "texans" i've met during travels (outside TX, not inside) had green eyes and swarth like no other, real life 56 not even a meme. so from my outside perspective the state is mongrelizing very fast. fucking disgusting. i hope to visit soon and be proven wrong. godspeed white TXanons.

Ghost went insane.

I've given up, completely given up

Attached: fuckers don't know my end game.jpg (1160x678, 152.75K)

Bit late for that. We didn't exactly give him a choice in the matter rattling_cans.mp4

Embedded jade helm left-behinds

Somehow I'm feeling like this will set some kind of precedent… Some kid did get "The Roots" concert at SxSW shut down over a bomb threat.

This may be a faction exercising it's power. Specific hits, or he's testing local leo sop to maximize killing efficiency. Maybe to misdirect resources. Bombers are smart, usually.

And I imagine we will hear something soon enough as far as demands. My curiosity is overwhelmed

the people getting bombed are all connected one way or another and the austin police are going to be the last group on earth to say how.

this is going to end up just like vegas with a dead patsy that can't be interrogated or raise doubt in court, and a weak police department that immediately hands it over to the feds, who will classify it indefinitely while the MSM memory holes it and social media blocks any content questioning the narrative.

not to mention white on black crime is virtually non existent but lets assume its a white guy for the purpose of pushing a narrative.

this is the DNC trying to increase racial tensions so far up that niggers consider it a life or death choice. this is going to wind up with a dead patsy with a MAGA hat on. anyone who questions that will get sued by the family of the victims claiming harassment etc just like seth rich.

hey rabbi watcha mailing?

Only one problem, that won't stop the bombings. Unless the police find out the bomber is part of a spic gang, kill them all, and then murder a random white guy to pin the blame on.

If it's a jade helm embedded element I doubt there would ever be any demands.
They would be operating under purely guerrilla tactics and only interact with members of authority and the public with propaganda and more conventional devices.

If they are leftovers from jade helm they almost certainly believe or are larping that they are behind enemy lines and will continue to act as if they are so.

Is mexico.

Fair enough, from what I have seen and read aside from the rare exception spics are similar to what natives are in canada, though the natives in canada are real fucking entitled pieces of shit who tend to omit history like most of the surviving tribes being the violent ones who allied with europeans to genocide the docile tribes or traded off land fair and square. They so far are worse than niggers in canada.

So far the bombings seem to be probing, they sure as fuck haven't been for effect.

shut it down

Attached: upset_semite.jpeg (171x200, 7.41K)

this will be even easier with the bomb use, they'll just claim he blew himself up and they won't even have to produce a body.

i'm not saying i endorse whoever is doing this, but i understand

Of course, I only meant if it was something less. If it's a leave behind, expect a military arm and a supply chain of local sympathizers. Uwo is like cancer.

I'm really doubting it's spic/cartel. Bombing isn't typically their m.o they of course could do it, it just doesn't seem like them, they'd rather do an outright hit or use brutal fear tactics. As other anons have said these bombings look like a probing against the police force, which makes me think either mudslime imports or false flagging preparations.

say what now?

Attached: 29a0298644d0f81c1101071380ec5e0c679d19c78a3ab391a9b78587c86e34d5.jpg (419x580, 88.16K)

WE LOVE YOU EXPLOSION-CHAN

Attached: JblFDIS.jpg (2000x1414, 1.04M)

Just typical sjw shit.

Had a moroccon french teacher in my high school. I remember one time someone threw something at the blackboard and he turned around yelling with a bad accent "I know who that was, but he is supposed to admit it himself".

Genius!

And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: bomberman.gif (375x277, 385.35K)

Megumin a cute.
A. Cute.

What's the national media response been to this?

Some local live news fwiw. Brain dead news drone babble though. A faggot and a barbie doll anchoring.

kvue.com/video/news/live_breaking/live-officials-responding-to-reports-of-explosion-in-sw-austin-urge-residents-to-stay-indoors/269-1826979

Getting pretty sick of this shit.

Attached: 0f52b542c08e0d0d9ad61302468393644e752b834c17dc26ffb9183d8160dc71.png (808x472, 256.87K)

Reports of the Suspect are coming out

Attached: Suspec.jpg (680x1211, 95.4K)

Reports just coming in, the suspects name is Samir Al-Hayeed

Agreed.
Trying to get a South African style hatred for Whites in Gun Land is really retarded.
But what would I expect from dumbass kikes who've likely even gone as far to lie about Israel's actual IQ average.

What kind of explosives is this guy using?

Look for it to kick into high gear this week especially with the Police Chief saying the bombs were 'meant to send a message'
Can't wait for the media to run with Drumph is a Scanner who can weaponize SNAP food boxes with his mind.

That information has not been released by law enforcement.

Well those faggots want help, tell me the composition I'll tell you exactly how the fucker made it and what stores sell that isht

DELET THIS

They always have to accelerate. Austin is majority non-white, so it's time to build that animosity openly.

Attached: 04_9.jpg (1280x720, 344.19K)

So apparently it's just one, but two injured by the same device. Is it the culprits, injured by their own device?

though judging by the shit-tier kill count, I'm assuming it's probably just gunpowder, not even in a pipe, gunpowder in a plastic bag wrapped in cardboard with nails taped to it
typical spic-cartel tier IED

*sigh*

Habbening when?

Shame it's probably only one dude doing this, imagine if a bunch of crazy bastards started doing this all over the place

Nearly 1776…

That's the weirdness of this whole nonsense about firearms. Firearms are out of date.

Probably never, obviously using some low grade explosives poorly tamped with fairly little shrapnel and pressure plates instead of mercury switches so he's got to dick around outside for 30 minutes putting the bomb together.
A real bomb would not leave so many survivors, I've seen some photos from the media where the blasts occurred, the fact the entire front of the house isn't missing means he's doing something wrong.

Right Wing Laser Muskets when?

A Boston class one wouldn't have, that's for certain.

Hell yeah, Unabomber got away with it for ages because bombs are remote and if you're like ol' Teddy you can make them untraceable. Idiots doing stuff like this with guns get caught right away.

GODSPEED, Uncle Ted!

Attached: 49B43073-3306-4DBF-8626-CE86691343E0.jpeg (720x566 67.22 KB, 75.2K)

Although Unabomber was literal genius tier and was only caught cause his family ratted on him.

To be fair, Uncle Ted only managed three kills but lots of other carnage and disruption in 23 years and the Austin bomber has scored two kills in under three weeks.

Someone's porch pirate camera will probably end up identifying the suspect at some point - that is if tonight's fun wasn't the suspect(s) themselves in a work accident.

Attached: teaching math .png (627x443, 515.61K)

Yeah, normies. Though, tbh, Ted didn't get it. No amount of preaching will turn trash humanity into non-trash humanity. They're trash forever.

Oh sure, it's largely his ability to be unapprehended for so long which is admirable, his goals weren't racially inclined either but still for the greater good.

And checked.

Are they non democrat voters, because if so they would make the perfect false flag victims as well as divide the population of austin up even more.

100% betcha it's not a false flag

Proof: Radio silence from the corporate kiked ChIA media.

…c-c-checked

Yeah. His fucking shithead brother. What a faggot Judas Iscariot.

Could have had Uncle Ted doing the Lord’s unto the present day.

Ever even read Industrial Society and It’s Future? It’s a goddamned masterwork.

Attached: BE9C7428-45EE-4472-9AF0-1D96561530BC.jpeg (1200x800 163 KB, 154.89K)

I said it before and I'll fucking call it here too.
This is all in attempt to force the underwhelming "blue wave" that the marxist juden have been screeching about.
I am extremely suspicious of this. Because this is going to be politicized and angled in such a way to go "oh look at trump's nazi america the blacks don't feel safe. We need you to vote dem to protect the blacks. You like blacks don't you?" . The fucking lugenpresse would and will jump all over this to try and take advantage of it.
Alphabet glow in the dark dems are bombing niggers in Austin and are going to use it to try and force their underwhelming "blue wave" to happen/discourage republican voters.

Attached: 743214562345.png (590x355, 262.73K)

Gone through a bit of it, haven't finished it though, my reading list is never ending and my time has gotten more and more precious unfortunately. It makes me angry and sad Ted is rotting in federal hell ADX Florence for fighting for good.

Also, he's still alive.

What's with the random assortment of images?

I'm pretty sure niggers could see through that. Especially seeing as how they were thrown under the bus. My money is on a Sand Nigger/spics cleaning up for more of there kin to move in.

Attached: 1e4a04f6f8c2277fc66053d1787b3fa41445d52441a8f042ddd06899e1931f5e.jpg (750x732, 51.94K)

lop (observe(d) in Klingon - did you know Duolingo now has the subversive right-wing racist language Klingon in open beta, available to all?)

Ever read MacDonald?

What Pierce? Hunter and the Diaries are fucking great, shame there isn't more like em.

I don't agree that it's ChIA. I believe it's literally like the Malvos or whatever. Remember that one? They went on for a while before it was reported nationally…

thepiratebay.org/torrent/6350185/The Culture of Critique - Kevin MacDonald
plus
archive.org/details/UnderstandingJewishInfluence_355

Ah yeah I read those back when I read MK, I just assumed Pierce since MacDonald was his pseudonym and his books are more popular.

Ah, good point. I haven't had much interest in fiction.

I've definitely lost interest, but those two books are satisfying and are a good break from other literature that can sometimes get dry at times imo.

amd the cpu maker?

What did he mean by this?

Wow!
What an amazing nigger!
(Pic Related)

I wish they would get more clockmakers…
Hmmm - maybe it was a clockmaker who did it…

That dude looks like the mennonites who live around here - but he has the wrong t-shirt.

fucking clockmakers

Attached: nigger reeeeeeeeee.png (256x256, 84.75K)

It was those damn racist processor makers all along

It went national when they started hitting D.C and Virginia. Then it was pandemonium. I even recall CNN pondering if this was Iraq launching attacks in the U.S. capital.

Reported for advertising.

Every time there is a bombing, Owen Schroyer is there…

Really makes you think.

There's a bot that appears whenever you use the real word.

bot/jackass. tbh, it's someone using alias management software. idk, maybe shariablue or something.

I'm fairly certain this is what they mean

Attached: chia.png (864x641, 1.02M)

He lives and works in Austin, lulz.

AJ and friends bombing Texas to create content and dick juice sales.

If someone put in an anonymous tip and got Owen interrogated, that would be hilarious.

A neighbor is reporting that the bomb was activated by a tripwire attached to a 'for sale' sign.

Pretty advanced. I'm wondering how/when the fuck this guy is setting these up. One witness could completely screw him.

Especially as front door cameras are becoming increasingly popular.

they said he useds semtex.

i bet they deliver the bombs with a drone.

kek @ the bot now detecting chia!!!!

semtex is powerful enough to allow an efficient small bomb
maybe light enough for drone delivery?

Agreed. The only reason they're not used is because they're considered expensive per unit. But they're already superior. For example, 200 drones coming at you, what are you going to do? The only solution I can think of is your own defense drones.

Yep.

Dunno. Is this enough lift capacity?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1343x383, 150.84K)

jew shill

create drone free zones.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Theodore J. Kaczynski. The writing is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of mathematics and economics most of the material will go over a typical reader's head. There’s also Uncle Ted's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from anarchist literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these writings, to realise that they’re not just reactionary- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Kaczynski truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, "because it’s more fun to watch the entertainment put out by the media than to read a sober essay." I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ted’s genius wit unfolds itself in a manifesto they can't read. What fools… how I pity them.

who could be behind this

this is expensive and noisy, the neighbors could hear it
a much smaller drone that can lift 2 pounds with a couple of miles range could easily be made quiet with carefuly equilibrated propellers and drop a 1pound package in the right place
and its control range could be extended with a directional antenna lifted by another drone somewhere else

Indeed.

< expensive
keek that's what they always say about new tech. "auto-loading? we hire soldiers to do the loading!"

< neighbors could hear
People tend to stay indoors, and have houses that block out noises much louder, such as automobiles.

You don't appreciate normieness.

They're doing another press conference in a bit.

Attached: update.png (1234x690, 165.12K)

pathetic

ah ha!

test CIA test.
test Cia test.
test cia test.

webm it pls

well, jews are known to blow things up.

like the holocaust

When the man-portable cannon (firearm) was invented people doubtless said much the same.

A better test is to blame the CIA in a random thread. Some dude shows up. Kinda hilarious, but it also indicates a lot of, well, obsession.

Who doesn't? 😎

EMP generator. All electrical devices are fried when in proximity.

shotgun
also drones are $500/piece and even more expensive if you want them carrying more than half a pound. drones that carry weight are huge, and there's limited control area with RF only. You can control them via 3/4G, but that is easily traceable. It's difficult to find prepaid phones you can activate these days that do not require some kind of ID verification to activate.

twitter nailing it with the (((Top))) tweets.

Attached: Top.png (949x521, 56.96K)

Keep that screencap and keep an eye on her. When it turns out to be a shitskin of sorts it could make for a decent meme.

Are there any photos of the previous bombings? So far I haven't seen any evidence they occurred other than the media reports of dead victims.

it's already a meme

Attached: fatfuck_berniewhore.jpg (400x400, 34.92K)

Unless someone uses evolutionary design to create analog drone circuits keek

livestream.com/accounts/6396024/events/2598387/player

fox7 austin livestream, nothing but sports bs on right now, imagine they'll play the press conference though. i'll record and upload when it happens.

Soooooy.

twitter.com/Austin_Police/status/975621228655292417

disregard these niggers they aren't streaming the press conference.
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmRbWmkkJy

Police want everyone to stay in their homes until 10:00am.

these lazy fucking austin police

You're 100% wrong with your assessment. I'm a drone operator and they can be heard up to 300-400 feet away.

The smaller recent drones made by DJI lack the power to carry anything. The neighbors would hear a drone doing this unless it dropped the payload from hundreds of feet in the air. Even then it's not as accurate as you describe.

These attacks are most likely blue wave Feds trying to force the minority voter turnout for midterms. Or a sad antifa who misses his sorosbucks.

1. If it was an agent, he went rogue, and it's not part of a deep state operation. How do I know? They've kept this thing hush hush.
2. Theyr'e not loud. People are trained to ignore industrial sounds. People are trained to not look at airplanes/noises (only tards look at planes, etc.) Cool= like a cow

fuck me fox7 is full of poz. i don't think i can keep this on to watch for happenings/record.

Attached: disgusting.png (983x625, 792.41K)

could it be a READ SIEGE skellington who just finished the book and decided to kill his local mailmans?

what i was able to record from the press conference. missed the first part because fox 7 is incompetent and didn't stream it, had to switch fast.

Attached: output.webm (320x568, 3.1M)

We Syria nao

Thread theme youtu.be/j-0V_pPjOuI

you would think in a neighborhood like that someone would notice someone setting a suspicious package on the side of the road and then preceding to lay down a tripwire across it.

Why is a random kike attacking spics and niggers in Austin? I'm assuming it's a kike because I don't believe anyone else in the area would put that much effort into killing other people.

It's been happening in Mexico VERY CLOSE to the border, for some time.

Sounds like a couple of hipsters

Thanks

underrated

maybe this has nothing to do with their safety. they want to start going through white people's homes in the neighborhood.
i'll bet that's going to result in an immediate search of your home.

People tend to ignore people who look homeless. It offends their sight.

Trips for truth.

if this was a shit area, but the police escort homeless out of neighborhoods like this.

Yeah, but that's the press saying that. They'll sensationalize anything if it sounds good, even if they know fuck all about what they're talking about. Pretty much the same with police who are looking for publicity. There are much better bombs that are safer, easier to make, and have bigger boom than semtex.

they were riding stolen bikes and tried to steal the package. justice was served

also reminder for happenings
you can use streamlink to record livestreams.
streamlink -> vlc and then use vlc's record button to watch a stream and tick on/off recording instead of having streamlink constantly be dumping to a file.

github.com/streamlink/streamlink

I doubt residents bother, much of the time, since they're right next to a park, and parks attract the homeless.

Sounds quite probable.

Bruh, it's fucking austin. If it weren't for the capital building it would have no reflection whatsoever to the rest of the state. There's absolutely no middle class in austin – it's either up scale hipster living or shitsville. 90% of that entire county is shitsville. Lake Travis is one of the dirtiest bodies of water in the whole state.

And I don't think you realize how much time people spend indoors. Modernity is totally weird. People go flying by in their cars, in a blur. So much is missed that would otherwise be noticed. People just don't notice things.

2+2.
The lesson may just be that it's part 'n parcel when you have an anything-goes speech free-for-all online and not enough proper censorship like they do in Londonistan.

Attached: part and parcel.jpg (876x784 138.44 KB, 699.62K)

I remember when rpg's were used on the other side of Del Rio.

Austin is nearly entirely lost already; they're going to vote liberal regardless. Why would bombing your own liberal hotbed help with that?

this is definitely upscale hipster

Attached: output.webm (768x432, 6.19M)

Right, what would the motivation be? There doesn't seem to be any kind of identifiable motive, except general hatred or something.

THEY'RE ALL FUCKING HIPSTERS IN AUSTIN!!!1 REEEE

They have two kinds: rich hipsters and poor hipsters.

I remember watching this just the other month, it even lists the location as Dallas. Coincidence? Or did this get memed somehow?

cianiggers everywhere

Attached: output.webm (768x432, 7.29M)

Not if it's an experienced snackbar from syria. You people don't understand, a shitload of these ragheads were dumped in places like Austin and Denton without attracting much publicity during the last days of the Obama admin.

apparently it was only 1 explosion, 2 male "victims", 1 non-life threatening.
ATF also on scene despite it having nothing to do with alcohol tobacco or firearms.

Attached: output.webm (768x432, 4.21M)

actual name of 'ATF' is the BATFE: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives. People still call it the ATF regardless

dong song keeek inb4 dawn

Watch the cunt turn up ITT , ooft..

Attached: black privilege.jpg (215x255, 14.03K)

< thumbnail

#AustinBombings is a salt mine

Attached: salt1.png (1980x1442, 556.03K)

this one appears to have lost her mind after reality interfered with her imaginary sheltered dreamland

Attached: insane.png (682x898, 109.81K)

i just noticed when it went down. this stream was not live at all

At this rate the fucking bots are going to last longer than the shills.

Attached: Nations of the World.mp4 (640x360, 3.57M)

True, but you DID upload a fucking thumbnail you twat.

Suuuuure… Nothing to see here…

I am not among the people to cry that religion of piss dindu nuffin but see my previous post. (((They))) are almost certainly going to pin this one on some user lurking some ebul gnatzee chinese charter chorus.

more salt, and as a bonus kikes and pooniggers are now shilling on the hashtag

Attached: shameless_kikery2.png (1978x1360 157.21 KB, 482.56K)

The opposite, really. Trip wires are as easy (and conspicuous) as it gets for movement-sensitive detonation methods.

i can't tell if this is a bot or not, i don't know what this is.

Attached: patsy3.png (686x550 95.67 KB, 53.79K)

this post shouldn't be replying to anyone that was accidental.

this might be the new narrative

Attached: regulate_internet.png (703x375, 46.04K)

I like when they break it down to bare essentials for us.

His primary goal was to get his manifesto widely published, once he achieved that the bombings stopped. If he'd been trying to maximize casualties I'm sure he would have found a way.

Attached: TED talks kaczynski unabomber.png (550x428, 592.63K)

wtf i love artisans now

Attached: soyface.jpg (1280x960, 184.97K)

they already know

Attached: fatglow.png (1918x1080, 1.43M)

BATFE is regardless one of the most faggot zogrocracies around. Fuck em

Ghost already exposed the perpetrators as Muslims.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x682, 1.39M)

Yeah this "bodies" shit is straight out of (((critical theory))) but it's really dumb even by their standards, especially now that niggers who don't understand it use it indiscriminately to refer to themselves in all contexts, thereby agreeing that they are indeed useless objects devoid of agency or value.

Attached: black bodies bullshit.png (720x512, 45.35K)

i hope the "blue wave" does come, then the trump retards will have zero excuse to explain away blatantly anti-white political action as chess.

also: even if this is niggers or muslims they will throw out a white patsy to give the media circlejerk what they want.

AW fuck .. polite self seppuku , been a long day on the job site.
And tbh not the brightest tech whiz at mid twenties. Reading on it now

I don't see any advantage to the omega male bearing-of-teeth-in-submission pose. It just makes me want to push thier faces in. I can't be the only one

The GOP is working hard to make this a reality by only nominating lobbyist-approved candidates that don't stand for any of Trump's platform. It's intellectually dishonest to always blame Trump when his agenda remains rabidly opposed by almost everyone in Washington, including the party he's theoretically the leader of. It sure makes Shlomo happy when whites keep doing it, though.

Attached: jews reject trump.jpg (820x1024 2.2 MB, 154.64K)

i could post pictures of kikes in israel supporting him - but you'd just dismiss that as shilling. I don't care to convince you of the fact that jews play both sides and always have.

that kike rat sitting next to him when he said "take the guns first, due process later" sure doesn't. his agenda has always been the zionist agenda - maybe it will take you retards four whole years to realize that.

Thinking like a jew.
>>>/oven/

Come on
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VvUsFQbWZFs

Just ban high capacity cargo drones

What Trump says during negotiations literally means nothing, he takes multiple completely different positions on an issue, often within the same paragraph. By doing this he creates chaos, baits his opponents into openly stating and defending unpopular stances, and obscures what his actual intentions are. It's almost as though this is a deal-making process that he wrote multiple books about, oh wait.

It's funny that you cited le happy Feinstein because it's such a good example of what I'm talking about. In that moment, the fact the Dems don't give a shit about dead kids and just want to ban all guns was laid bare in highly memeable form.

Attached: feinstein happy merchant.jpg (268x361 29.3 KB, 143.4K)

Nigger look, we basically got Trump elected, not the kikes. We organized and galvanized the support for Trump, not the kikes. We were the ones who supported Trump during his first year when the whole normie world saw it as one big russhun scandal. Trump doesn't need the kike vote to help him, nor did he receive any during the entire span of his campaign. I think you're incredibly naive to suggest a puppet role from Trump when it's fairly clear the dirty kikes are not interested in sharing agendas or participating whatsoever in a supportive fashion to progress his administration.

Also he pulled the same shit with DACA and look what happened to that. The spics are actually pissed at the dems now.

Damning if true

InfoWars is based in Austin, so it would be kind of surprising if he didn't live there

Or someone actually has some balls.

My guess is kikes are losing it as already suspected in the first and second bombing thread. They're trying to meme right-wingers into bomb terrorists to get public approval against them, since simple shootings aren't enough anymore for a "blue wave". Not only are bombs the most notorious favourite kike weapon since forever, an actual right-winger would attack synagogues and kikes if he is smart enough to build bombs.
Probably the official start of false flagged right-wing bomb terrorism, let's see how this will develop.

Attached: 7c86344901029525486ff662c687c10e0501534555b2f51aebc24355de52834a.jpg (284x291, 8.35K)

Nah, it'll be revealed to be muslims, just like every other time there's a bombing.

It could even be a murder of some specific nigger, then disguised with other bombings to make it look like random serial killing or a political campaign. I've seen something similar on an electric jew True Crime documentary, but I don't remember enough details to find it. The guy was a former bomb forensics expert, who they caught by bringing him onto the case as a consultant, then he described how he "would" make the bombs in too much detail: discrete parts assembled on site for safety, containers found from random places and nondescript recovered electronics. He was targetting a company rather than an individual though.

Attached: sesame street grover mails a bomb.jpg (408x475, 78.57K)

If this is a white man maybe even /ourguy/ then the crappy and small bombs could mean he is doing a few tutorial missions before he starts his main quest of blowing up kikes and high-level goyim.

Attached: d3edd65a270ce217907cfcad0ff7af767237e22bf2871f7e31b89687e453fc12.jpg (306x346, 19.77K)

i hope all the trumpniggers get v& heh

Map of the attacks.

Attached: 1521455382582.png (1824x1193, 2.48M)

I don't think so, when (((muslims))) bomb something they do it in public for the world to see, doing it at night specifically targeting nigger and spic homes with delivery isn't how they typically operate.

I hope that's it, but just that looking at history this is rarely the case.

you need to install gentoo

After Trump, I don't think history is as reliable a guide to the future anymore.

Attached: 4c3b2ff0ddfc6a23340a4f710331cec2eed786074870662e5a81346fb8f07bce.jpg (1212x1128, 172.75K)

Attached: fukken saved konata.jpg (600x338, 38.71K)

>>>/reddit/

Attached: trump reddit.jpg (255x108, 6.01K)

Its a TV, user.

Trump is in no way responsible for those state level incidents, the gun grabbers would have done it no matter what. Once again you've already decided on the conclusion (Trump is somehow responsible for everything anti-white that happens, despite the President having limited domestic power even when *not* bitterly opposed by the deep state and most of his own party) and are working backwards from there to make the facts fit your theory. That's the easy way out, which allows you to sperg on the internet about how ideologically hardcore you are without actually doing anything to advance white interests, not even support a Presidential agenda that calls for immigration restriction, a border wall and spic deportation.

>they all start (((randomly occuting))) right after he endorses that sort of behavior and states know they can get away with it unchallenged
ebin, simply fucking ebin.

more like the_zogald

Are you planning to fill each field in just a single thread?

Attached: skip.jpg (1194x1437 631 B, 882.6K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED
Anyone derailing a thread is unwelcome, not evidence of coordinated shilling
Telling redditors to stay where they belong does not make one a shill, in fact - anyone saying that redditors get a pass if they're from a pro-trump subreddit is more likely to be a shill seeing as reddit goes against everything that imageboard users stand for, down to their non-anonymous nature and system of only letting 'approved content' be visible via the upvote system
This is true, anyone saying that is a shill, you mix bits off truth with overall lies like the kike you are

Actually i kind of hope you're not a shill

Attached: 21891707fb4daa2b6ba3dbbe6b024b44888931241b2d26c09e025891cf70b377.jpg (275x274, 31.03K)

filtered.

Kek.

i'm not a shill, i was here before trumpniggery ruined the board and now im fucking bitter about it and spamming dank /int*/ memes everywhere to piss off the jew mods

ruIecuck!!

look they removed the filter

look at my >reddit-spacing do i fit in yet based pedes?

If it is a white guy at least we can wait and see if he secretly releases some sort of Mein Kampf-tier manifesto and outdoes the Unabomber.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 3.39.07 AM.png (364x340, 129.39K)

Kek wait a second, not only is it a copypasta, it's the fucking wrong one. Holy shit nigger how can you be this retarded? Please tell your supervisor to cut your pay.

Attached: hahaah startrek.webm (480x360, 222.93K)

A what?

ISAIF*

both shariablooooo bingos basically say the same shit, one just uses screencapped posts.

i do it for free.

this image is going to have to do a better job when

exists

The System's Neatest Trick should be required reading for Holla Forums.

The media isn't talking about it because they're afraid of the investigations that will expose this obvious false flag.

Jokes on you nigger, it doesn't have the same fields because i made that second one and did it independendly of the first Bingo. I can't believe how lazy you fucks are, you didn't even read it, you better not earn more than 1$ an hour.

Attached: 6de9bb77367393595288764b7cc1a5702bc156fdf59a7e91b06b56ca594c74ca.jpg (480x421, 26.28K)

A distinction that should be memed to the general public.

it's literally the same shit, there's so much overlap that i won't bother debunking the exact same shit in a different order.

and i do it for free, unlike you kushnerkikes

I think a right-winger would be better off pulling a Breivik or doing a McVeigh than bombing synagogues. That just gets public sympathy and allows the Jew to guilt trip people even more.
Not to mention US gov't = ZOG

not now that based trumpf is in office, right fellow pedes!

lol I'm sure you know that the deportation figures thing is complete bullshit, predicated on the fact that Obongo counted turnarounds at the border as "deportations", and were just hoping that I didn't. That's before we get into the various ways ICE have been strengthened, the huge escalation of sanctuary tactics and judicial activism / lawfare on the shitlib side etc.

Countless whites now have hope, jobs and more money in their paychecks as a direct result of Trump, plus they aren't dying in the new jew wars Hillary would have started, but apparently you don't care about any of that because it isn't useful to your goal of ideologically jerking off the internet. To be fair this is a problem with Holla Forums in general, "hmm yes everything is 100% kike controlled even Trump who the judenpresse utterly hate, therefore I'm excused from any political activism since it would be futile anyway, oh well at least that means I have more time to shitpost about how hardcore I am!" For those waiting for the race war to start, newsflash it already has but it involves long-term work (some of it frankly boring) not just cool DOTR fantasy stuff. ZOG didn't happen overnight, it happened through decades of the J-Left doing the legwork of infiltrating government and capturing institutions.

I think i'm gonna screencap this one, this is just too funny.

Attached: 1466439873836.jpg (720x540, 35.33K)

Yeah, hope in the system and are participating in the anti-white system now that drumpf is "leading" it/

Fuck you user, you are making me want to unfilter a shillfaggot for the possibility keks.

Attached: 46f3d019ee560cf27b3ab38b577f886c9dd4736b8761f398404b1446aef5a2c6.jpg (512x288, 33.15K)

Another reason why the media isn't covering it yet: Nothing to ban.

Between collapsing bridges and home-made bombs the left has run out of material boogymen to blame everything on.

Attached: 1491024793316.jpg (492x676, 41.08K)

they're going to shill for more censorship under the guise of preventing access to bomb making guides

the bridge is getting memory holed because the blame lies on the incompetent spic female engineer.

Good thing we all know what to do about that.

Attached: Liberalism_kills.PNG (748x841 1.39 MB, 1.57M)

When was this odious little terrorist enabler in Austin?

Reinforcing the the liberal narrative that everyone who isn't gushing the new language and trying to shut white people down is a violent Nazi, that bombs people to shut them down because they speak the truth and threaten the white supremacy racist system (as they see it).

I suspect these are just a warm up for a big bomb in Dallas.

Forgetting about the Jewish war that is going on right under our noses? Think the airbase was all that happened? American troops are still fighting in Afghanistan. Very little has changed
rt.com/usa/412246-us-quadruple-troops-syria/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-military/pentagon-likely-to-acknowledge-2000-u-s-troops-in-syria-u-s-officials-idUSKBN1DO2II
rt.com/usa/410906-pentagon-syria-troops-number/

Well, worse-is-better accelerationism to blow everything up is a valid position. I think it's an absolute last resort though, if you study the history of revolutions the usual pattern is that things have to get really, REALLY bad before enough eternal normies will support radical change, and that afterwards conditions often get even worse, and/or there's an attempted counterrevolution which may be successful. Hitler-style transitions, where everything just starts becoming awesome, are not typical.

Well, here is the condensed version, his next posts were basically just saying that the bingos are the same even after repeatedly pointing out they're different. This truly shed a new light on how shills operate.

Attached: Shill in his first day at work.png (1555x2534, 593.75K)

dude in the gas mask and black not-antifa hoodie the boomers are trying to report probably doesn't use flashlights.
just a feeling.

As long as it's not Religion of Cuck™ic related, wouldn't it be a breath of fresh air in this police state era to have some random psycho do random crimes… and *get away with it*? Not condoning this, but it would feel like there's some freedom left in society if whoever is doing this just never gets caught and no Religion of Cuck™ic or racist motive is made public.

I said new jew wars. Obviously the Forever War in existing theaters will continue for the forseeable future, and equally obviously that sucks, but judging by her campaign rhetoric and (((donors))) Hillary would have started hostilities with Iran or NK by now, plus escalated proxy conflict against Russia in Syria and/or Ukraine.

Attached: jew wars for central banks in north korea and iran.png (600x450, 359.1K)

california voted 40% for trump

austin is as occupied as it gets.

I wonder if he already starting to feel the muzzle of shotgun pressed against his head.

Attached: goodified in slow motion.gif (640x300, 840.71K)

Possibly, but kikes never kill their own in false flags, at least we'd know it's a legit right-winger. You're right though, it would make more sense for actual right-wing terrorists to directly bomb more important kikes and not synagogues. Bombing a kike billionaire has near zero guilt impact on the public compared to bombing a religious institute.

Nobody cares to read your anti American blogpost with zero facts and all “muh feelings”. Submit to reader’s digest and fuck off

confirmed for a "good schools" no shitskin neighborhood

if anyone ever outdoes uncle ted without being similarly motivated i swear to chirst..

don't forget the kike who owned the company who put that deathtrap up

When I see shit like this three things come to mind.
1. Fuck they are gonna blame us again. Make a race issue etc.
2. Its pretty fucking fun to watch.
3. Why the fuck is this person not targetting libtard shitskin politicians? What a wasted opportunity. Hello Luis Gutiérrez.

< 2:30 a.m. … keeping me up and texting me
phone addiction is keek

recent bombing victims were 2 white males
this fact will likely just get memory holed and ignored.

Attached: racist.png (659x867, 534.19K)

Minor injuries though

Attached: 104.jpg (1393x756, 134.45K)

I love how they're trying to push a racial motive still. Placing random bombs isn't a good way to target shitskins. They just want to further their narrative of WN terrorists that's been pushed since Charlottesville and attempted (and failed) after the Florida shooting

wow and everything i saw last night people were crying for the nigger victims

soy face fill me with blind rage

they're parroting "copycat" now.

Attached: excuses2.png (690x409 48.52 KB, 43.31K)

Yep, this is it. Occam's Razor. There has been nothing else happening to trigger random nigger kills except failure to cram the ballot boxes with niggatry.

Attached: letter.jpg (172x52, 3.02K)

Attached: Niggers.jpg (461x403, 31.9K)

fucking texas

Calm your assmad you dumb piece of shit. You're either chan trash cast wayside, or a pure fucking shill to the core. It's not our fault you suck at life. Go back to reddit with your faggotry.

HAHAHAha
Ebil Rasis narrative BTFO again

they're signalling they're not a threat to your position and not worth your time. which works b/c you'd only continue to attack them if you still feel threatened even after they display submission. to attack a submissive non-threat would backfire and signal to bystanders that the "alpha" is an insecure bitch

Attached: kuck.png (910x988, 790.41K)

When you learn bass, you become a slave. There are some exceptions to this, like Lemmy Kilmister, but the premise remains the same.

goddamn bass niggers shutting up the industry

I agree with your point, but you did not use gender a single time in your sentence.

Checked, but of course they blame it on a "copycat" instead of the OH SO IMPOSSIBLE possibility that it's not racially motivated. Fuckin dumbass niggers, their mental gymnastics piss me off.

UNABOMBER RETURNS
RETURN OF THE MONEY-DRAINING ANTI-FBI-CIA NIGGER GOOSECHASE 2018, ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

bump

Attached: luther.jpg (1112x830, 158.72K)

Relevant meme Gunsmith Cats is good btw although the manga has some perverted bits

Attached: gunsmith cats you can't trust the ATF.jpg (640x480, 80.39K)

This thread, holy hell.

Talk about extrapolating from a tiny sample space. I also love how the idiot nigger cannot comprehend that the bomber could switch tactics.

Attached: IMG_1050.PNG (1242x1398 192.34 KB, 306.24K)

Since two whites got bombed that muh whiteness theory is out the window.

This. If he was skilled enough to pull off a pressure trigger, I'm sure hes got a few more tricks up his sleeve.

Must just be dumb shitskins who are still pushing this narrative. 4/5 of those tweets were less than 2 hours old

Started when the first few with nigs. Of course their first instinct is how to spin the story bc theres no way an isis loving muzzie could have pulled this off.

Or you can open any college chemistry Text book. Folks have been building bombs before the internet.

Jew confirmed.

Well this shit is getting slid hard by some kikes spam. Here's a thought, Would the same process to make hardware store Gun Cotton work to make Nitroglycerin? That's a Whole lot of bang for your buck.

That has to be a sock puppet (probably with consent to some lefty bot firm). I don't see how you pass medschool with an IQ so low.

His nose agrees.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANFO
This is probably the easiest and cheapest to make. I'm not an expert though.

He's just some retard doctor who also works as a columnist for The Hill and is one of those who got blocked by Trump and sued him. He's also a raging anti-white who retweets the ADL
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Gu

Attached: IMG_1055.PNG (1242x1410 272.7 KB, 316.8K)

Reply to him with an airline website and mention he doesn't have to worry about white supremacists in Asia. This always gets them going.

Isn't it industry standard to try really hard to not get dirt and shit all over your scrubs and aren't all lab coats that doctors use these days cut off at the elbow for sanitary reasons?
Are we sure this guy is a practicing doctor and not just an actor with a degree?

Ok, that doesn't exactly make me feel good about him but at least it's not completely for show.

When he was on BBC, he seemed like a total illiterate and even looked like CGI. I don't think he's running his twitter account, but I'm sure he agrees with the content if he is in fact real

Fucking violent savage "religion of peace" niggers blowing shit up again, just goes to show how we can't let them stay in our country and ruin it!
Unless it actually turns out to be a white supremacist then he's a brave patriotic peaceful hero pushed to action.

Although you posted this ironically, it's the truth Holla Forums. It's the same in war, if someone on your side gets shot it's bad, if an enemy gets shot that's good. It's us vs them, bombing is just another means of killing. From our point of view muslims bombing us is bad, a right-winger bombing subhumans is good.
At least we admit to this, while it's typically lefties spouting hyprocrisy like killing is universally bad and we should all hug but somehow say bash the fash in the next breath.

There are much better alternatives than GC or NG that are easier to make and a shit ton less dangerous to make. 2 out of the top 3 more powerful explosives are only made with three ingredients. For instance, RDX, probably one of the most powerful explosives known is made with a bag of splenda and old hexaine fuel tablets. RDX is the same component used in hand grenades along with TNT, which is used to 'thin' the explosive down because the velocity of detonation using only RDX would ensure that metal fragments from the explosion would exceed the distance someone would be able to throw it. They have to mix RDX with TNT and I believe motor oil to create 'composition B' in order to keep grenades usable.

ANFO is retarded. It's not that powerful and stupid easy to trace. McVeigh was an idiot using it. The only reason it worked on the OK building was because he had to use an entire delivery truck stuff with it.

For reference, velocity of detonation (vod) for different explosives are:

off the top of my head. You have to use entire 55gal barrels full of ANFO to get reasonable results.

Yay, I'm probably being traced now. Fuck off feds. There's nothing illegal about talking explosives. If you hate it so much go take down the wiki page for it.

I wonder how he would treat a sedated patient if they told him beforehand that they're a trump supporter?

Except the last two victims were white. It's fucking hilarious watching the backpeddling.

t. rocknigger
Guitar becomes the slave in jazz and funk

I find this a real concern, revealing your power level under anesthesia and what sjw fucknuts would do to you, dollars to donuts the Hippocratic oath means nothing to them and you'd find yourself physically harmed, dead, financially damaged, something. Why it behooves you to get fit as fuck to avoid medical altogether.

Also, learn to do as much medical on your own as possible. They can't be trusted.

Well, obviously there are better explosives then ANFO but the quesiton was cheap and easy to make. I'd wager even a spic could make it. Also the Oklahoma dude added nitromethane mixed fuel rather than basic fuel oil if i remember correctly making it much stronger than standard ANFO.

Kek, we probably all are because hatespeech is already the most offensive crime.
But just in case FBI-kun reads this, this is just a conversation.

The main benefits of ANFO are its stability, somplicity and that you can make (literal) tons of it quite quickly on the cheap with readily available ingredients. No chemistry required and no risk of blowing yourself up while making it.

He killed 3 people and injured 23. That virtue signaling attention whore dersevres to ve the next victim.

i hate this chink so fucking much. i used to see him on every single trump tweet, every single hashtag that i bothered looking at during a happening. of course he has the kosher stamp.

Because this isn't California, fuck off.

its some gender bullshit that litterally no one cares about

This ping pong ching chong is a piece of work. Seems one of his MO's is harvesting tissue from aborted babies.

archive.is/ecv2S

Nashville is AIDS and Vandy is the pozzed load

Every state has some cancer to it. But even are most cancerous still is mostly conservative other than the nigger ghettos which is why you don't see a bunch of country singers rushing to rant about Trump.

My guess is they'll pin it on some patsy that eventually "blew himself up" so he couldn't be questioned. MAGA hat wearing mofo incoming.

Not only he eat you dog, he eat baby!!!

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 39.84K)

What is he? A gook or a chink?

Attached: hip.jpg (1800x1188, 294.75K)

literally every post you've made is bitching about trump

fuck off and bitch somewhere else i'm tired of having the same conversation over and over.

Maybe they should make up their minds.

woah almost every reply is a shill - feel your post myself and nice roll m88

lugenpresse IS politicizing this and the rhetoric is already formed (((by looking at tweets/social postings related right now)))

Attached: 824bb752a0e985a0728c79edb1f17791420b6ff3da93f07e9b65e467ec2d6b3a.jpeg (800x815, 94.16K)

It's every fucking time.
Are they trained by their cult leaders from birth to use identical tactics, the same way that achmeds are trained to lie/murder/rape by their demented cult leaders.

I'm betting there will end up being no concrete suspects and this will just disappear from the news cycle when convenient.

Or this, someone with no prior motivation or anything bordering on a manifesto.

Attached: airplane_deja_vu.webm (1280x720, 3.99M)

Well, afterall medical "malpractice" is something like 600% more deadly than every gun in america combined. I know doctors. My old roommate was a med student. I know for a fucking fact they are in a position to act on a thin line of morality if they want to. As a matter of fact, what you described actually happened not too long ago. I don't remember all the details other than he was a trump supporter or something and left his phone recording in his pocket while he was out. This shit absolutely does happen.

found it

>washingtonpost.com/local/anesthesiologist-trashes-sedated-patient-jury-orders-her-to-pay-500000/2015/06/23/cae05c00-18f3-11e5-ab92-c75ae6ab94b5_story.html?utm_term=.d755b23b042a

I forgetting the specifics, what was that prior happening with hobos finding janky bombs in trashcans?

Alright, yeah. That was in NJ in September prior to the election.

Attached: 1473796588586.jpg (1440x1044, 146.97K)

were they kikes?
if figure they were shitlibs, given it's Austin

So is this the reason why we are getting spammed with nigger dick? I swear, that shit is the last action they play before learning about the thread filtering.

Just saw news story that the Florida "shooters' brother was on the campus/was arrested at the HS today.

He is a nigger (I am serious):

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-reg-zach-cruz-20180319-story.html

I think it's happening too frequently for that to happen.
Check flighttracker to see if there are any planes circling Austin… I'd bet good money they have activated the Acorn camera planes; meaning every square foot of Austin is being recorded and probably has been since the beginning of the month.
archive.is/D1vTs

Like this guy up in Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago.
archive.is/nIilC
"FBI asking for information on 'activities and associations' of man killed in Beaver Dam explosion"
Two different La Bomba incidents have happened an hour apart this month in Wisconsin. This guy and another near Madison who was arrested for making bahms in his apartment. Kind of weird. Wonder if the leftists are getting violent again.
host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/courts/search-warrant-bomb-making-materials-seized-from-apartment-where-chemicals/article_220ca366-9527-5045-93e9-407a51ab259a.html

Well Fuck, guess I won't be camping with splenda know these days.

Are you being paranoid and avoiding tyhe word bomb or are you memeing?

Yes :^)

(Checked)
So why didn't they all die then from suicide unless you count cucking as suicide.

lets say this guy is some high IQ autist and not a (((false flag))), would the FBI even be capable of catching him? they seem like a bunch of bumbling idiots as far as I can tell, on top of being corrupt.

Watch this turn into DC sniper 2.0.

Any of you guys old enough to remember the DC sniper attacks in 2002?

People in the DC area were getting randomly shot and killed and law enforcement was having one hell of a time catching the perps. Everyone assumed it was a white guy aged 20-40 with an axe to grind.

Turns out it was a black guy named 'John Allen muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker' whose goal was to kill six white people a week and eventual start a racial war.

Attached: 150620164416-dc-snipers-mohammed-malvo-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 72.67K)

I don't see how you can pick your targets with an explosion, unless you're dropping bombs off at water melon stands.

The FBI is big enough to be able to attract their own high IQ autists, It's a tough gambit for the bomber, there's millions of man hours being spent on catching him, and it only takes one mistake to get caught.

Don't forget that the DC sniper and Al Qaeda were both trained by the US military. Wasn't it two black guys. a father and his son?

Mail bomb explosion: 1 FedEx employee injured by Austin-bound package

rt.com/usa/421782-texas-blast-injured-austin/

Attached: 30DC9FE9-A005-4CA4-8209-019193508124.gif (670x473, 187.31K)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Surprised it hasn't spread to other cities.

this guy really wants to bully austin. it must be a really shit city, from everything i've heard about it, it is.

As usual. Even Kaczynski wasn't that type of "extremist."

So the latest bomb went off at a distribution center. I wonder where it was set to go

leaked security footage of bomber leaving the scene after placing the tripwire.
someone get this to CNN.

Attached: austinbomber.jpg (1280x720, 68.81K)

how many caucasian males have to be hit before the lügenpresse stop calling him a white wing extremist? apparently 2 isn't enough

That was just a mistake, goy. That tripwire was meant for POC

Attached: bound for austin.png (2056x1196, 317.56K)

I figured that based on the other four, but to know an exact location would be interesting. Probably impossible to know now that it exploded

Right now. Right this exact second now

lol 10/10 pasta

It's most likely a fucking muslim, but the media and even fag anglin are blaming "white supremacists."

When it's not muslims, it's usually some liberal whack-o like Ted Kaczynski or those Weather Underground terrorists. So blaming it on right wingers is RIDICULOUS!

Is Anglin really blaming white nationalists?

His article seems to talk about Atomwaffen or someone being groomed by the feds possibly. Atomwaffen is pretty weird from the little I know but I don't know much about them so I don't want to cast any blame
Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.name/texas-fifth-mail-bomb-explodes-in-fedex-office/

Didn't US manufactures changed formula of fertilizers to prevent ANFO making from them?

Hes being called out on Gab but he has a lot of Ricky Bobby tier civnat pacifist "tolerate white genocide through inaction" type supporters.
The kikes are afraid of the race war breaking out so they have Anglin doing damage control, trying to tamp down the outrage and lead people into kosher activism.

Attached: Anglin2.PNG (530x241, 12.07K)

I want newfags to leave.

Jesus christ mods, wake up.

Attached: leftism.png (1200x1620, 151.74K)

Lurk the manifesto for 2 years (it'll take you that long to understand it) before posting again.

Texas is spicland. Look at the UVA racial dotmap if you don't believe me.

Why is this important information? we are all one race.

Nog reaction: "B_mbs are raycis because we can't built them!"

You overestimate the amount of people who give a fuck about what he has to say.

Let this be a lesson that anyone who does decide to go out and do something, unless they can actually claim it in front of a mass audience the media/system will lie and downplay it like it was just a natural disaster or an act of god or an accident to rob you of your political propaganda victory.

Bombs don't run on hype alone. Hell as long as more go off and know one can figure it out might make the (((powers that be))) crazier than a blindfolded spic cunt in a gangbang -if they're not involved themselves. Let it happen. More Explosions bring more tension, and we can always use more Tension. Doesn't everybody love a fun Surprise?

Attached: catbomb.mp4 (854x480, 3.29M)

They only caught Uncle Ted because his brother sold him out. If it's a high-IQ, extremely paranoid autist the feds will have a hell of a time catching him.

God, I fucking hope so.

Long live Coonibomber.

They're like 125-175 policeman short and the cunt democrat leader won't let them pay more to attract more people. Same story every Dem run city.

I don't know if they even have the manpower to search during the night. Also (10.00 AM) fucking cucks, what about the faggots that have work to go to? Now I'm curious to know what percentage of Austin actually works.

It's called strategy, asshole.

No, he slipped up. He wrote letters or wrote about the issues and his brother or someone made the connection. Or something, but Ted was right about technology.

There any local construction companies using TNT? just a thought. But we all know who is REALLY behind this. Just waiting to hear who the patsy will be..

The Legend.

wow, so they have the address from the box? it wasnt burned up by the explosion or did they scan it in earlier….how exactly was the address extrapolated?? meh I dont give a fuck.

I wonder what the bomber's reaction was?

Atomwaffen is infiltrated by CIAniggers who are using jewish satanism to MK Ultra young and impressionable idiots into doing bad shit.

"We think its racially motivated!" "The last two were whites, so I guess its something else"
Implying if all were white, there's no way it could have been racially motivated bc only goys target race.
Not once does anyone actually raise the possibility thats its ISIS. Even though they're being "monitored" in all 50 states.
This is clearly a glow op and it failed because that trip wire hit two white kids (obviously an accident). They'll get back on track in no time.

Did i miss something?how does that work?does the bomb just scan the immediate area for diversity?does it go off only when whites aren't around?will it grow arms and legs to tell that 1 cracker to get fucking lost because it has a job to do?walk me through this guys.

Apparently another blast ->#6

It's main benefit is it's main drawback. It's too stable and requires a blasting cap in order to detonate. If you lit it with a fuse all you'd get is kinda fast burning diesel fuel.

The issue with getting blasting caps is that it's really, really fucking hard to get them if you don't have a license to use them, and when you do buy them, they're fucking serialized to your license so they would be immediately traceable.

Nice Digits Kid.

I get the same feeling. This has spook written all over it. Not sure what the specific angle they're playing is yet though. That's a problem.

There are a ton of nogs around Austin. I don't think you could throw a rock without hitting one.

BOOM

Attached: another.png (1234x754, 205.2K)

uh-oh, that looks like a white neighborhood. How are we going to blame white supremacists now?

Apparently at a Goodwill?

I'll bet he noticed the narrative going towards a hate crime and wanted to change it up.

I heard this podcast recently on Atomwaffen / Order of the Nine Angles.
soundcloud.com/war_college/inside-the-occult-neo-nazis-1

These are the extremists your mum has been warning you about. Worse than that, they apparently are nihilistic satanist degenerates.

There are probably some of these individuals here, so tell my why I'm wrong.

b-but white allies!

ONA / Temple ov Blood are CIAniggers.
AWD were normal guys from Iron March before fed infiltration. Satanism is fed subversion. Brandon was probably set up by feds, after the feds found a way in with the muslim murders.
This podcast is gay btw

Strange name, are the media going to go their like lambs?

Attached: slaughter.png (1200x624, 169.94K)

Attached: 30man.png (1228x692, 176.96K)

They'll spin this to say he was definitely targeting poor oppressed negroes and hispanics.

Guy doesn't let up, keeps leaving more bombs.

Attached: neo-bomberman.jpg (238x238, 32.59K)

Notice the 30's male without the color mentioned = white again.

From the looks of it, hes spreading them all over the place all within a few days. The last one was found within the goodwill bin.

I'd assume white as well, since it said "employee" at the Goodwill. Niggers tend to be on the taker side of those places.

——
nypost.com/2018/01/09/neo-nazi-leader-gets-5-years-for-having-explosive-material/

Here's some pullquotes from an article about AWD

Seems like a setup with the bomb charge on Brandon.

————–

Podcast seems accurate.
What it missed is that 'RAPE' admitted that if feds contacted him, he would be an informant for them.
Disgusting blue checkmark on a doxing rampage though. Fucking Vice kikes.

Read Siege.

Attached: animesiege.png (772x699, 802.71K)

Yeah, i almost deleted it in the first five minutes, but it had some useful details later on. I thought it was interesting that he talked to Anglin who disavowed the movement. This must have been weeks to months ago.

Kek. Could have ended it there.

> nypost.com/2018/01/09/neo-nazi-leader-gets-5-years-for-having-explosive-material/

I remember that incident, but i think at the time the media were calling them alt right neo nazis. I was pushing back against the idea of an Religion of Cuck™ic alt right neo nazi, but now it's starting to make more sense.

The odd part is why would this guy stay around the austin area alone.

WEW
JUST GOT AN ALERT FOR ANOTHER BOMBING
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/21284

Brodie Lane and West Slaughter heh Lane

Checked. ONA also has links to Religion of Cuck™ic CIAniggers. They are degenerate satanists but well organized.

He ain't fuckin around

Acceleration station

Attached: kljlkjkl.jpg (1024x576, 51.68K)

Is that the one at Goodwill or a different one now?

I hope he's doing it for the right reasons. Libs have destroyed Austin.

The fact that hes able to change his pattern so quickly will make it almost impossible to find him. Especially if its more than one guy, then it could go on for weeks.

Going to fedex though could be his downfall.

I posted about the mass casualty event in Austin a few weeks ago, no one cared…

archive.is/QDfLN

Here's the thread, it's now archived and the thumbnails are missing, use the above link, its better. 8ch.net/pol/res/11324492.html

Bump

Or if they are halfway intelligent, it could go on for years. See Uncle Ted. And the only reason he was caught was because he wrote letters and his brother identified them and turned him in. You could easily do this for decades without getting caught if you covered your tracks. I'm surprised we don't see this as a more common terrorist attack than mass shootings.

I've read some speculation that this person may have a stockpile of these devices ready to go given the rapidity of the previous attacks. But as you said, I don't see how he won't be i.d.'d soon given him mailing in person via a parcel service.

Also Austin PD says the latest incident this evening at the Goodwill was some kind of incendiary device and they don't think it's related to the others.

archive.is/UtRb0

Just checked, the account has been suspended.

Attached: reddit.jpg (1200x522, 49.37K)

Media is reporting no explosion, but several residents near the goodwill are saying they heard a distinct 'boom'.

Shocking actually. The low level tech muzzies were using are everywhere.

My aunt was at that goodwill earlier today that got hit. They're all freaked the fuck out about checking mail or even going outdoors.

Can't wait to see these shitlibs lose their minds when the muh white supremacist narrative starts.

Did she go there after her shift at Nintendo?

She doesn't work for Nintendo

If he is the real deal, i'd be hilarious to see him removing white traitors while simultaneously making it impossible for the Media to screech about muh racism. Two birds with one explosion.

Attached: 013e66fa04f54ca9f57940aa9b4ee9bcb74a1c4f93a857f03f6ca57b7bf66faa.jpg (640x852, 34.8K)

You're too young to post here lad.

OKC had a lot of oddities with the other bagels of explosive found and removed from the building, the rocket launcher found on site, the crater size and many other thing that point to not just low explosives such as amfo used.

Oh no kid , I got the fuckin joke. I'm saying THIS ONE TIME this ain't a fuckin Nintendo shitpost

Wreaks of larp. Probably a bait to see if the real guy comes out against it. The media reporting on this as if it could be him, proves it.

The grey sticks of ( ((butter) )) too

kek

So this was before the bombing? If true, I wonder if they were prying open packages with a long stick.

Yeah she was there earlier this afternoon well before it happened.

Hilarious if true. What if all these people were known antifags?

Well it is austin, not many uncucked whites to hit.

I'm sure some autist could cross reference the facial recognition database from said thread a while back.

Tell me it wasn't assholes and elbows
I need to know that. He just wanted to watch the world burn

Attached: IMG_2931.JPG (600x450 81.05 KB, 75.9K)

Police: Man Injured By Flare At Austin Goodwill Store Raises Alarms Amid Spate Of Package Explosions

archive.is/4BoGJ

Maybe this is all a distraction for something else?
All this manpower checking every random box and investigating everything has to draining no matter how many people they have on it.

this is greatness
The autism bomber

Suffrage was a mistake. Should be chained to a post in the kitchen.

archive.is/4BoGJ

yeah,like THROWING A SOCCER BALL AT WHAT MAY BE AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE WHILE HIDING BEHIND A FUCKING TREE, WHAT THE HELL WOMAN
What are they feeding you burgers holy shit

NY Daily News: Reddit user claims to be Austin bomber, compares himself to 'Zodiac Killer' and says he wants world to 'burn'

archive.is/bq3qv

I don't know what an 'artillery simulator' is, but apparently this isn't our bomber.

It's just a screaminmeme

Mail bombs are typically low yield and practically no shrapnel. The vast majority of them have only really been able to blow off enough of someone's face and hands that they bleed to death before they can get help, there are several cases where people survived them simply by leaning back while opening the packages.

Of course these hand delivered parcel bombs are obviously a different story but still.

Or Salty Guns for that matter. I hope the party responsible steps up the game. Once the more Nitrated explosives start popping we might get some real good panic. Can't wait of Boss Hogg campaigning for Bomb Grabbing.

Tis a LARP, Friend.

Attached: nitrocellulose-container.jpg (400x320, 12.78K)

Has every one of these bombs been delivered/handled by FedEx? FedEx was one of the companies that refused to boycott the NRA, possible motive for lefties.

Yeah, that's what I would do. I would have the fucking pigs bombing each other after a month or two, lel.

What over-the-top kikery.

Better luck next time, faggot.

Yes, we like our own people, you Marxist dumbfuck. Also, 2+2=4 and race is real and the holohoax never happened.

As far as I know it there were only two that were handled by FedEx and they didn't make it to their destination.

Pretty bad service to be honest.

He's referring to Spanish, obviously, English isn't like that.

Probably cuckchan.

kek - I've got a new laptop battery ordered that was supposed to deliver today. Checked the status and it said sorry, delayed, check back in a few days. Looked at the location status and it's sitting in some fucking sorting facility in Houston, probably in a pile of other packages that are being anally probed by the FBI.

This faggot-bomber is delaying my niggertech upgrade with his faggotry. smdh

fucking kek

Attached: c0a3ecdb8d729aa4d892327158cca72fba4f7223ae826b2277a8ae7709837067.jpg (692x713, 145.06K)

Now they know how whites are feeling every day when walking trough the hood.

WEW

inb4 he bombs the incompetent austin police force's HQ

I can't help but wonder if this guy doesn't actually have any knowledge of explosives. It seems that each package becomes more and more sophisticated. Could it be he found a manual or something online and the first few were merely proof of concepts that what he had was an actual guide? If that's true then we'll probably see each device become more complex and also more destructive

Curious idea and probably right

Exactly what I was thinking

This boy ain't fucking around. And I'm pretty sure authorities are clueless as to the identity. It is also seemingly random, unless there are political / racial overtones to the bombings doubt it. I'd expect more pops in the next few days unless he had shit planning and didn't send a bunch of gifts packages at once and is having to go onesy twosy. If that's the case 2/10 for low forethought and planning.

Attached: 2ae5e6631b0317ab4ff4833acf85799f31371d0ad97067823a659b2612174db1.jpg (500x649 22.6 KB, 80.92K)

Think he'll make it to gun type mark one fission device? I bet he tries at least

living rent free in nigger heads

Attached: rentfree.png (677x727, 499.78K)

this one appears unrelated, but that's not going to stop them from claiming every firecracker is a nigger bombing

Attached: update2.png (702x697 73.31 KB, 132.94K)

Almost spat coffee on my screen.

kek

donate now
youcaring.com/joneswilsonfamily-1129040

Attached: donate.png (985x937, 440.5K)

So this is how you make good money from gullible people. Just pretend to kill a nigger, say you make some fund for him after media attention and profit.

$101,073
Jesus Christ.

I am beyond ready.

Attached: FF4D00-0.8.png (388x443 95 B, 34.42K)

Nigger lottery: WON

don't worry the highly intelligent agents at the ATF are on the case.

Attached: atf_diversity.png (562x382, 399.18K)

Before I expanded that image I was sure you were exaggerating.

Attached: leftism2.png (680x733 101.16 KB, 397.74K)

I'm sure the liberals in Austin feel much safer already.

that nigger looks 30

Our sorta-trusty age bot certainly agrees that he's not 17.

Attached: kek.png (966x1094, 1.19M)

He looks like a bald white guy in blackface.

what happened to aspiring rapper ?

They found a picture of him with a cello.

Attached: uh_well_still_racist.png (633x2006, 1.26M)

Wouldn't think so but could be blowing smoke in public or speaking relatively.

Standard drivel to hide their incompetence

These idiots don't understand, if he wanted to kill blacks, he'd target nigger nightclubs or churches. Their only response to any traumatic incident is to revert to their "muh blackness" victimology programming.

In total honesty I legitimately don't think I have ever met a single white guy/girl who could even name one single person of those… descents… Point being, there is absolutely little to no chance one would even waste time with something like this let alone do the research to find the addresses let alone be skilled enough to create them let alone still be out there doing it.

This reeks of cartel getting revenge for current events to me.

Then you're an idiot. Nothing of this speaks to cartel spic drama.

Then you are an even greater idiot for not having the common sense to consider every element of the issue, the area, current events in that area, accessibility and so on. The fact the person isn't caught yet speaks volumes.

Nope. Nothing of this has alluded to cartel, you're seeing what you want to see.

Bomber confirmed dead, rep in payce

heh my captcha is "retk jq"

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-21-03-33-43-1.png (1920x682, 125.89K)

Calling it, if non-white they will report on this for a day and then memory hole this.

Supposed 24yo white male
This will be hyped beyond all hype

Suspect named (by NBC and WSJ) as Mark Anthony Conditt
May have had accomplices

webcitation.org/6y5LXMC5U

Attached: Yotsuba_holy_shit.jpg (448x450, 126K)

If anything the spics and niggers stole the packages..so…karma?

Attached: So you must suck 5 people dicks and a chinese _2875140304a3b0bdfa929dd1b886df4c.jpg (1000x563, 74.57K)

Attached: 4A65385000000578-5526159-The_death_comes_after_CCTV_taken_at_a_FedEx_office_in_south_Aust-a-29_1521628333828.jpg (470x510 66.24 KB, 55.97K)

Attached: 4A66BE9600000578-5526159-image-m-32_1521641674199.jpg (962x965, 229.4K)

Attached: 4A65385700000578-5526159-Police_say_they_tracked_the_bomber_to_the_Round_Rock_area_using_-a-3_1521630599024.jpg (962x869, 95.02K)

Attached: 4A65385C00000578-5526159-FBI_agents_and_police_confronted_the_suspect_on_Wednesday_mornin-a-2_1521630599005.jpg (962x818, 99.23K)

What's written on his shirt?

Where's the photos of him with MAGA hats and voting Trump?? Surely they are coming.

His name is Mark Anthony Conditt.

> Surveillance camera images are still so shitty you can only get vague impressions of what suspects look like

Attached: why_island_car.jpg (650x525, 68.8K)

I'm seeing this picture said to be him

Attached: IMG_1125.JPG (750x784, 101.5K)

Moving heavy shit from your boat to your house.
Keeping your car you use on the mainland somewhere niggers cannot steal it.

Not white enough user, ramp up the contrast more

Now imagine that the bombs don't stop. Would it be copy cat, accomplice, hell even the wrong guy?

I like how Chris Andersen completely forgot about the Texas sniper.

What else does Alex want the police to do?

Our bomber was not the brightest.

Carrying a cell-phone with you while you commit crimes. Holy fuck.

Seriously, they've whitened him up so much it's ridiculous.

>while wearing a fucking tracking device

Well, we know he wasn't from here at any rate

lol

unfortunately we can only hope

or just ruin her life by calling in pizzas on her home, stealing her SSN/credit card info and just cyber bullying dumb thots like those

Attached: second order lever.jpg (474x245, 20.71K)

also,

guy deserved it for carrying burners

*not carrying burners my bad

It doesn't matter. The NSA voiceprints everyone who makes voice calls.

He didn't need a phone whatsoever.

Police have found a more recent photo.

Attached: suspect.jpg (750x784, 240.07K)

Photoshop a smilling pepe onto the left breast of the shirt where the polo symbol usually sits and i think we have a winner

You'd be surprised but CCTV cameras are still really expensive for even shit quality.

my judensense is tingling

Moar gibs, it's the same reason why nog schools focus on band and orchestra. Schools get charity funds and students get more scholarships. They know if they have an instrument, all the liberals will be in awe and gib him money because he's a talented man living in poverty.

How was he this retarded without blowing himself up making / setting the bombs? Another pointer to the involvement of "other" people IMO.

Attached: CIAniggers glow in the dark.png (1491x892, 644.85K)

It's always a made-up future of all the great things they were going to do. Funny how they never seem to have accomplished anything in their lives before they get killed.

HE GON BE FAMOUS MUSITIAN

HE GON BE A FAMOUS BRAIN DOCTA

Attached: lancelot-3b.jpg (988x1500, 1.16M)

I know a MD cop and he's shown me several pieces of police camera footage from the cameras they mount on telephone poles. It's crystal clear and can zoom down to clearly read what's on a printed piece of paper. Either they drop the resolution down to zero when they give a piece of footage to the news, or these are just shitty business grade cameras meant to show if illegal Juan is stealing all the shipping boxes.

Kind of reminds me of how Tim McVeigh was captured. He thought of everything except he forgot to replace his license plate.

His real crime was poor target selection. Maybe he is a CIA psyop. Maybe not. But if one is going to go pranking society like he did, pranking random niggers will not change anything. A true prankster will target infrastructure and important buildings, not random people.

:^)

Sure he did. Sure he did, sure he did. Sure, sure, uhuh, sure uhuh. yeah, sure. Yep.

It's up to $104,054 now!!! Good grief.

Those niggers are going to partying with all those shekels!

And Alex jewnes apparently lol

Attached: IMG_3309.PNG (1136x640, 147.94K)

Alex Jones always manages to be involved in every story it seems. Odd connection here.

Jonestein getting quite a bit publicity lately.
ZOG must have designated him as controlled opposition num 1.

Attached: goeby.png (270x338, 151.78K)

so is this guy white or what? the high contrast makes me suspicious, and he looks kinda spic

It was quite amusing that some low-level youtube employee banned him from the platform, and then he was restored very shortly afterwards.

And white.

Maybe the bomber is so racist he hates all races.

I was thinking a Spic with some Jewish DNA. Look at that mouth.

Another photo of the bomber. He doesn't look so white here.

Attached: 180321-mark-anthony-conditt-se-312p_a67b6d9b880f1f8384f871f861738077.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (750x1000, 36.78K)

older pi + camera= 30$

Attached: Vid-screengrab.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

You're going to have to be more specific than that.

The old pi camera
you could by it for below 10$ from china years ago
Also not this is not a still but a video frame capture.

Attached: Raspberry-Pi-Camera.jpg (900x900, 62.11K)

I am aware that camera components can be bought very cheaply, that doesn't stop commercial suppliers from charging $200 for a camera, with whoever is installing it adding their own markup to it. Heck I'm looking at a pricing guide where they're trying to sell a 480p cam for $450 before tax.

Every boomer liberal knows him since 2 years ago as the boogeyman of fake news. Have fun asking them how that works if Putin was supposed to be that.

You called it.

That's an Indian. The photo they're showing the most in the media is over-saturated to make him look white.

Thank you for increasing brightness, I was wondering what plant that was in the back.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (186x124, 42.46K)

judenpresse

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (560x488, 171.37K)

Gotta brighten up that image.

He can't keep getting away with this! #StopSamHyde

Attached: sam-hyde.jpg (450x450, 63.31K)