Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums,
Do you play vidya in public?
After downloading Sid Meier's Pirates! On my iPhone I dug up my old PSP, do people still judge you and mock you for playing portable game consoles?

No, because I'm not autistic. Most people probably don't care, but it still looks pretty bad

not a kid anymore, and not going outside so.. no

Absolutely. I'll point and laugh at any autist I see playing games in public and all my friends do the same. You fucking degenerates deserve to be ridiculed until you fix your behavior of kill yourselves. Pajeeets shitting on the sidewalk are more publicly acceptable than scum like you

The only good handheld will be nintendo switch, also buy it :^)

Why am I seeing a 2013 tier 4chan bait thread on 8v?

Get the fuck out. I've seen this thread hundreds of times but never once here.

Because the portable market is pretty much dead.
I just wanted to know what everyone thought, honest.

I do. Frequent business trips leave be with lots of time to play vidya in airport and on airplanes.

I do. People seem concerned when I carry my bow and arrow in public, never my 3 ds.

I think the PSP version of Pirates! has some extra scenarios/starting years to it.

on my phone yeah. I hate the bulk of actually carrying around a portable though I am concerned about what people would think a bit. Tbh if I had a long flight or something of that nature to worry about I'd probably bring my ds.

You really shouldn't concern yourself with what other people think. They'd make fun of you for anything.

Do whatever you want to do you fucking coward. That's what true freedom is.

I like playing X-COM on my phone :3

I've looked into that, I prefer the touch controls and PC graphics over the extra fluff.

Good point, I guess.

There is nothing beyond the will to power.

If you do not enact your will, you are nothing.

welcome to the past month. it's hip to post one line template OPs from 2014 again.

who the fuck goes out in public?

the whole "only autists play portable games in public your going to look gay lol!!!" meme isn't true. People don't care if you're playing Project Diva on the train or whatever to pass the time, they don't care what some random guy is playing.

get out faggot

We're not all faggot neets.

I miss his autism…

As much as I hate /lit/fags, the whole "not caring what others think = muhturity" argument is indeed horseshit.

Go rob a bank and burn down a hospital. Since you don't care what others think, you should do it because others will think about it, alright.

I play robot unicorn attack 2 on my tablet regularly.
It triggers people to hell and back, it's hilarious.

4am getting cucked didn't help our short term cancer problem

the idea is that you only care what you think, and probably wouldn't like yourself if you burned down hospitals. But your fine with playing vidya in public, or whatever.

That is the most retarded comparison I ever heard. Please end yourself.

Kill yourself, because I think you should.

As long as nobody else can hear it and you aren't bothering anybody else, it's fine. What's really rude is when somebody else is talking on a cellphone or watching videos on their phone in an otherwise quiet public environment like a doctors office.

Go through with your suicide plans.

Are you fucking stupid? I'm asking you this because you might be too slow to realize it yourself.

I do when I'm traveling. Otherwise I don't really have the time, since I'm either driving myself or talking with friends/family while I chill in the passenger seat. I'd probably also use it if I had to wait somewhere for a long time, like if close family was in critical condition in the hospital or I needed to get my car fixed, but luckily I haven't had to deal with that.

Take your meds, /lit/fag.

No, because I live in Jew York and I don't want to risk having my shit stolen.

Damn Googles

Leave and don't come back until you play.

4AM got nuked again? Jesus fuck, I want the cancer gone just like everyone else but nuking the thread only distributes it into other threads

Bloodlines is better than that shit. The X68000 one sounds like it might be good. Sharp's last good product.

LMAO u fucking virgin

I didn't have a picture that said nigger on it so I used the twitter-speak one

The best part about Bloodlines was the ability to swing off of ceilings. I really wish the other Castlevania games did that. I also found it to be the easiest classic Castlevania game behind the first one. I remember remaking the cover for the game in highschool and it looked really fucking cool. If only that canvas wasn't lost to time like many other things.

Also here's my favorite song from the game

Is the diamond dogs thing sincere or ironic?

I don't understand this.

autism

Who the fuck cares?
You're an NPC to others, They're an NPC to you. Fuck I play on my phone (VBA) at the gym and the only comment I've got is
"OHHH SHIT NIGGA IS THAT LEGACY OF GOKU 2?" from a Weeblack seriously I wish Holla Forums would realise that nigger weebs are as much part of the tribe as any other of us.And I say this AS a Holla Forumsack.

The only difference is that some people feel safe calling a psp a "nintendo" but can't call a phone a "gameboy"

my nigga

So you're just a faggot?

Yeah, what happened to honorary Aryans?

i only judge people who use their mobile device in public and don't use fucking headphones. those people are scum

what happened to them this time? i know a few months ago they threw a hissy fit because they were told to stop avatarfagging, but last time i was up late enough for a 4am thread they seemed to be doing it again

i hate what 4am general has become here so much, i remember those threads being much more fun on 4chan back in the day

I wonder if these are the same people who have loud rap/wubstep shit at max volume while driving.

Why the fuck aren't you lifting instead?

Oh shit, finally?
Got an archive?