Snake hiding under Xbox One, PS4 and Steam boxes were shown during the gameplay demos

Whatever happened to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/VFansss/mgs2-v-s-fix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lost in development hell like a majority of the game

I mean I'd understand it if not for the fact that they seemed like they were already in game.

I bet you wonder why Mario doesn’t jump out of the TV and drink milk, you fucking faggot.

Now listen here you little shit. Its shown in the game, and would be a perfectly viable joke item that would fit well into a metal gear game. Im perfectly within my right to wonder what the hell happened to it.

snake should have been in a sega saturn box

A better question, does PCSX2 finally run MGS2 alright? I'm thinking about playing it again

Holy shit, why can't you just explain it like a normal human being.

Fuck up manchild and suck on these dubs

They're supposed to be joke items, its not like it would take up a lot of space for them to be in the game. So why are they gone?

Not on my overclocked FX8320 and RX480. Don't know about Intel + Nvidia though

non-white detected

Look at this brittle bone and laugh

wait, he doesn't do that for you?

Processor speed makes no difference, you just have to set the sound to asynchronous

Thanks,will try that tomorrow

YEAH ENJOY YOUR FUCKED BONES

fuck off man child, you don't need that past the age of 3

fucking big ((((milk)))) at it again. ever wonder why they force milk apon grade schoolers, even over water!

fuck off shill

The only people I've met who were against milk were always defects, jews, arabs, and niggers.

Even if you can't digest milk I don't see why you'd have a reason to hate it. That's like being a little kid, your parents buy you a Sega Genesis and you hate Nintendo because they couldn't afford one.

Your posts would be of higher quality if your brain got the proper nutrients it needs throughout the day. You can find 30% of your daily calcium and 25% of your daily Vitamin D needs in just a single cup of Turner's™ 1% Low Fat milk.

what kind of degenerate would touch those cow dicks? a disgusting nigger with no clean water thats who.

oh thank you wise Jew i will buy your product backed buy the jewish (((nutrition))) academy. your science could never lie!

user what the fuck do you put in your cereal

you can still taste cereal with milk in it you fucking homo

if i wanted to eat dry cereal id have a granola bar
my grandpa would put coffee in his cereal

ahahahahahahahaha

fucking no reason to this. its just the ((normal)) thing to do

not as well

granola bars taste nothing like cereal

Cereal in applesauce is pretty good.

The best cereal on Earth is grape nuts. Not the pansy-ass flakes for fucktards who can’t chew; the original kind. The gravel.

what kind of cereal? extra grain types or bust tbh

granola is blueberry applesauce is pretty ace

its like you want cold soup with crunchy sweet shit

isn't that just blueberrysauce

it's applesauce with blueberry mush in it, dangus

for granola bars? its hard to disappoint me i love those things. for cereal with coffee? i dont know, gramps passed on when i was a wee babby.
i tried it once and i didnt like it, but im sure its better in some cereals than in others.

Mods, please ban anti-milk shills that derail speculation threads that actually have to do with video games.

What's the matter shitskin, do you think that cheese is moldy too? How about you better fuck off from this board you rapefugee.

dont you have bugs you need to be eating?

you gas bugs with proven Zyklon B.

Real niggas pour just enough milk to cover everything and give a little to drink without making it all super soggy.

Confirmed for not playing any mario games.

They said the steambox would be an ingame item.

real niggas eat cereal with a fork so you can re-use the milk

just play the pc version, retard
also use this github.com/VFansss/mgs2-v-s-fix

real niggers eat cereal with purple drank