What is the best game that allows for the summoning of too many skeletons?

What is the best game that allows for the summoning of too many skeletons?

WARNING! THIS THREAD MAY HAVE HIGH SPOOKY LEVELS!

Dominions 4.

Gothic. Both 1 and 2 have a skeleton summoning spell.

What's the point of a warning if I'm already spooked by the pic

There are never too many skeletons

Then how come you can have 2 much spook, skeleton?

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 should be fine I guess. Wasn't really sold on it myself though

That is a lot off skelingtons. I want the rattling of their bones to be completely deafening to the point where you can't hear anything else.

I want the screen completely obscured in skeletons. What is the limit of the skelington summoning?

Everyone posting in this thread has a skeleton inside them. More to the point, there's more skeletons on our planet now than have existed throughout all of history.

[ Muffled sounds of a stampede in the distance ]

Perhaps it's not "the best", but it is very fun (as long as you play a good version).

Necrowind

doot get carried away fellas

We're hitting high level of spoopyness in this thread fellows!

Path of Exile allows for a decent number of skellies, but for the best skelly-screen-saturation you need one or two friends with you also going for max skeletons. With a dedicated build you would be able to have about 15 skellies summoned with the normal summon skeleton skill gem, but the vaal version, which charges up when you kill stuff, allows you to summon an additional 36 skellies with a big ass skelly commander.

I think you need to check you math on that one champ

are the skelly commanders not separate from the 36?

Well, why it certainly is.

How the fuck do you raise anything other than regular skeletons. I must know. I've gotten back into HoMM3 but can't pull it off.

Oh look free EXP.

SUDDENLY

I shudder everytime I hear either of those sounds!

This has been sitting on my backlog for far too long

every time i see that i think the power lich is screaming into a microphone

More like crying.

Do it. It takes a while to get into the groove of things but if you like, all night gaming sessions bound to come. One of the few games I still play to this day on a constant basis.

Another game is Fantasy Magic Kingdom Sim. It's a fantasy RTS where you do no directly control the units. You hire heroes but they are left to their own devices - purchasing potions, exploring, and killing stuffs. Temple of Krypta supplies priestesses that resurrect the dead into serving skeletons as well as charm enemy skeltons if they are high enough level. Really neat game if you can get behind the mechanics. Along with HoMM3 it is one of my faves.

Skyrim

"BUT user, necromancy in Skyrim is complete shit" I hear you cry. The reason necromancy is shit is because you're doing it wrong. The secret to making necromancy fun is with the Aetherium Crown exploit.

1) Get the Aetherial Crown from the Aetherium Wats quest
2) Bind the (usually useless) Ritual Stone to the crown
3) You can now un-equip an re-equip the Atherial Crown, resetting the daily power each time
4) You can now reanimate the dead an infinite amount of times without them turning into ash upon death
5) Find a dungeon full of skeletons
6) Put them into a large stack before using the Ritual Stone on them
7) Enjoy your horde of skele-men

Just play the newer version.

Wasn't that just a subtitle, and the game itself was called Majesty?

Confirmed dirty skeleton impersonator

I think my message was worded a bit unclearly. It's 15 regular skellies, and when you use Vaal Summon skeleton you call forth 36 more, but one of them is a commander.

Sorry if that decalcifies your dream user. But to get 150 skellymen you only need 2 friends to play with.

for an anorexic skeleton her cunt if pretty beefy

OH NO! I MISSCLICKED AND ENTERED THE WRONG THREAD! I'M SO SCARED! HELP!

Here bro this image has a hyperlink to the Neptunia thread

skeleton necros actually dont have a hard with with that boss, even on normal
just get 3 skeletons and mages and a +3 raise skeleton wand from akara then pump skeleton mastery and use level 1 amplify damage

even on nightmare and hell duriel isn't hard as a summonmancer lol

Yep, thats majesty, that user is retarded

How much content have they removed this year? :^)

I don't think there is a limit, at least in Gothic 1. I stockpiled all the boneman scrolls I could find and stood outside the final boss room, each cast gives 2 or 3 so it got up to over 100. Game was laggy as fug but the rattling made up for it tbh.

Yeah I thought I typed in Majesty. My bad. As for OP, Majesty 2 can be safely skipped.

I really should reinstall this game again. I really hated a lot of the map designs in the campaigns, but it's core mechanics are fine enough.

Season 2 soon

Any cartoon were the MC is a lich?

Does such a thing exist?

Is that actually confirmed or are you just talking out your ass?

Dude, there's gonna be so many skelingtons, that for every one you smash 3 will take it's place.

There will be skeletons picking up the peices of other broken skeleingtons and assembling skelington golems with them.

You will literally be smothered in skelingtons. You'll be boned

Once you've been overwhelmed I'll resurrect you and then rape your wife with your own bones. Necrocuked by your own skele.

Lord have mercy on his soul if there happen to be stray milk bottles lying around.

Was this guy basically a meme hero? I hope he is the last one.

I don't think it's gonna stop.

Seems to me that this thread

IS GONNA GET REALLY SPOOKY

But season 1 was shit.

Actually in Path of Exile skeletons are kinda bad, but they become extremely fast and viable when you remove everything besides their head and set them on fire.
and use bow to spawn them apparently.

forgot.

You have any idea what the 2nd one's like?

shoulda read replies, my bad

Worse in every way, they didn't even fix pathfinding/ai.
Heroes are no longer funny caricatures but generic fags.

Skull Servant. 'Nuff said.

The archetype is getting new support in the TCG come February.

I must know more.

If skull servant was fiend type he'd actually be a viable strategy.