What happened to the weekends where we player radical multiplayer games like pic related?

What happened to the weekends where we player radical multiplayer games like pic related?

SWAT4 was running last weekend, and I think a little this weekend. I would love for someone to host radops again, I had just gotten into it the last time it was up. Maybe Mark will do something closer to Christmas, like battlefront.

Because people eventually lost it interest, if kept alive it would be a puppeted corpse with 5 people bumping the thread with screenshots and easy memes, see the Gmod and 7DTD threads for superb examples. SWAT 4 is up but I'm too retarded to set it up, how do you mount an ISO.

Because the small group we had eventually fizzled out. I've been thinking of rebooting RAD OPS though. It didn't help that lots of Holla Forums refused to play it because it was old.

Download DaemonTools Lite or PowerISO and you mount it through that.

I hope you like malware, if not try WinCDEmu instead.

Oh also because half the JOPS group wanted to use a different hosting tool than Gameranger and lots of people had trouble just even getting into the game.

We kinda ran out of shit to play. I would like something like jointops but more modern. Swat happened last week, I would like to see us do shit again. I'll probably be doing another christmas one, I still have the maps. I wanna start doing shit again with you fags.

I'm going to ask you to refrain from speaking that name again because it has malware inside & would ask that you use WinCDEmu.

Second.

Because JoJo is still pouting about lack of players

but which is better, that or PowerISO?

that on the halo 3 pc hack/port?

I prefer Virtual Clone Drive myself.

I have not used PowerISO, so I can only say I haven't had any problems with WinCDEmu. Now, how would Holla Forums react to some Quake or Unreal Tournament?

Poorly

They'd fight over which is better. UT is more laxed and fun rainbows while Quake is more serious and no kiddy shit, don't take my word for it though I'm just talking out of my ass with superficial nonsense, what is the gameplay difference between the two besides UT having more guns.

I barely played Quake III so I couldn't tell you what it was like besides the style of movement being different from Unreal's like not being able to double jump. Both of them do have unique user-made mods though, I can tell you that.

WHAT IS THIS THEN NIGGERS. GET IN HERE

How? I remember the JoJo server on Joint Ops and Halo had more consistent playercounts than the Dio servers did. Haven't seen either server around since July or so.

Quake has mostly straightforward tactics, crazy ass acrobatics and all weapons are about shooting stuff in straight line.

UT has more down to earth gameplay, where you need to utilize the terrain and what little movement you have while using both conventional and completely weird ass weapons and powerups

Quake 3 vanillia maps are mostly poor compared to even using Q1 singleplayer arenas in deathmatch. UT'99 maps are decent, UT2k4 deathmath maps are complete ass compared to other game modes and UT4 maps are decent (UT3 is dead therefore not worth pondering about)

nobody fucking joins those anymore