Where is the White man's home in the U.S

Where the fuck is the ideal spot in the U.S. for /pol fags?

I am self employed and about to sell my company for enough money to get a house and get settled. I am having trouble figuring out where to fucking move. My top priorities are probably the priorities of most of this board.

What I want to avoid.

I live in Indiana right now. It's ok. People are not the brightest, seem easily pissed off, and in general don't like to be challenged. I live in a nice small town, but it's just boring. Plus I don't want to get locked up for having a fucking joint.

any WI, or MI fags got some tips for me? the UP is cheap as fuck, white, and beautiful nature wise. I don't know if I can handle that fucking winter though.

Idaho was looking good. Although, all i hear about is the Cali fags shitting things up hardcore. Top areas i've been looking at

IB4, "earlobe spacing", and boot lickers getting triggered by weed.

Attached: driftlesswi.jpg (725x485, 54.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticalatlas.com/state/Tennessee/Race-and-Ethnicity
gmichaelhopf.com/the-end
statisticalatlas.com/United-States/Race-and-Ethnicity#data-map/county
statisticalatlas.com/United-States/Race-and-Ethnicity#figure/state>>11390084
sensiseeds.com/en/blog/cannabis-may-used-weapon-war/
en.rightpedia.info/w/The_herbal_jew
hollaforums.com/thread/8549460/politics/just-smoke-the-herbal-jew-goyim.html
archive.is/8zaaR
archive.is/ZSzvR
archive.is/DT9BH
archive.is/X4c5J
archive.is/KD5Kl
youtube.com/watch?v=9WQfXQWHRAw&t=1793s
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/faqs-finding-stuff/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you want to avoid low property taxes?

KEKISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!! PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washington state. Lots and lots of land for freedom.

^ kike bich
>>>/gaschamber/

Come to Alaska.

Attached: Alaska constitution.jpg (1600x1200, 552.7K)

It is Alaska.

Stay out of Missouri. We have enough pot smoking losers already.

Alaska has its perks, but it's so little populated they can literally track every human there, who dares go into the towns.

Seattle is a genuine city, and so you can just blend. This makes Washington State the superior choice in the whole world, actually. A genuine Western city, full of the usual Western shit. But the wilds, where you can hide out for a lifetime, if you want.

The Dakotas are 90%+ white. Most towns you won't even see a minority, maybe an occasional native. Only downside is that it's cold and lonely. You would want to live outside of one of their major cities, unless you're starting a cult. If David Koresh would have setup shop in the Dakotas, he'd still be going strong today.

He said he wanted to avoid liberals.

Well you wouldn't be in the civil war when this happens because it is far away from the mainland.

We're taking over Seattle :^)

True enough, 1…776 id man. Awfully cold, though :/

Cold keep the niggers away just like the apple keep the colds away.

heiled

Western North Carolina isn't too bad. TN is getting infested with libs and niggers, so I'd avoid it. NC would put you close to alot of niggers, but they stay contained in their ghettos for the most part. You'd have to watch non-stop nigger crime on the news everyday, but that'd be fine if you wanted to start a youtube channel like Colin Flaherty. You'd have an endless supply of fresh content. Also, with NC, you'll have front row seats for DOTR.

Attached: 513fY28pTkL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 44.46K)

Never change weekendniggerposters.

I can confirm that the niggers stay more toward the more urban areas. I know people that live somewhat close to Charlotte, and I think they said there is only one black person in the whole town. Also, I'm from the eastern lib epicenter of New England, and I know of quite a few people who have considered moving to or have moved to Tennessee, so what you say about TN might be true as well.

OP here, I actually fucked that up. I want to avoid high property taxes. I would be willing to pay moderate county taxes if I am surrounded by white people.

Attached: funnyorang.jpg (275x266, 39.71K)

No. It was an obvious typeo, and you, kike bich, are gaslighting it. It was completely obvious, you cockwaste kike whore, that he meant the destination is to have lower taxes.
GAS YOURSELF

OP - I have considered Alaska.

I have family in the midwest and I don't exactly want to be so far from them. the UP Michigan, has alot of the same benefits as Alaska. But you are part of Michigan - which has some big flaws. Big nigger population with all the corrupt nigger government officials is a big one.

Tennessee is getting bad. White flight from major cities has already begun.
RIP Nashville

Attached: Capture.PNG (404x176, 6.3K)

OP - that's the thing man. Cities and areas are changing fast as fuck. I don't want to go settle somewhere that is going to change dramatically for the worse in a decade. That's Why i want somewhere under the radar. I just want to live a life outside of the influence of normie social conditioning, and have some nice nature around me. Somewhere I can be left alone if I choose it. Somewhere to hopefully raise a family that will be unpozzed. No shit school administrators or kike super superintendents.

I thought Nashville was getting full of white hipster fucks. Not blacks and spics? what happened? Nashville is getting pricey as fuck from what I hear.

My problem is a am a entrepreneur. It really helps to be around other people who have similar mindsets. I can't really seem to find an area that isn't liberal as fuck with a bunch of faggots. Texas, or maybe Chattanooga would of been good choices- but those places are infested with orcs and it is only a matter of time until they get fucked.

Maine. We're growing here, property is cheap as hell most places, 90%+ white and nearly 100% outside Portland. People keep getting in hotwater for having sensible racism, but the news doesn't hound and lets them speak in their defense a bit.
Looking at military and natural disaster maps this is the safest place for multi-generational living.
Out East land even pays for itself, as towns will give grants for developing for developing blueberry fields. Up North is tightly knit and very religious, full of potatoes, brocolli, and weed. West… I have no idea what's going on in the deep woods except lakeside cabins. Low population density there.

Attached: moxie-whoopie-pies.jpg (646x584, 194.42K)

Isn't it commie af up there in the northeast?

The UP is nice but extremely isolated with brutal winters, and you'll probably have a hard time getting along with the natives if Indiana people bother you.

If you want to live in MI try Holland, the suburbs of Grand Rapids, or northern lower peninsula like Traverse City. All seem like pleasant white areas with nice people and that they'll stay that way, at least when I visited.

The white mans home is EU so if you're not a complete mutt go there.

Attached: hitler_04.gif (280x180, 72.41K)

A quick visit to any big city in the Midwest or east coast will show you that this is just a meme. Niggers and shitskins go where gibs are, they will put up with any kind of weather for it.

This. Look at fucking Sweden.

Youtube shoah'd Flaherty's channel some time ago unfortunately.

When the gibs run out they'll flee or die.

This. When Detroit (and other surrounding nigger cities like Flint) collapsed, they all moved away to Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio.

Florida is unquestionably the Holla Forums capital. But the demographic crisis is getting uncontrollable, and we've lost our gunshine state status thanks to cuckservatives. The next place is probably somewhere woodsy, but still has civilization. The problem is that there seems to be a bit of disagreement between stereotypical southerners and Holla Forumsacks.

texas has no state income tax but the spics are thick and heavy here - im reading this thread b/c im in the same boat as op
also no legal weed and (surprisingly) no open carry of pistols - and its hot as balls in the summer

Can confirm Idaho has an influx of Cali flags. Idaho also has a large amount of people moving into it, leading to a change of demographics. It will be multicultural in 20 years.

Montana was looking promising.

Get the fuck out cunt, take your slide with you. If OP has to inb4 he knows he is a faggot with no argument.

Fuck off fag.

>(((Seattle)))

rofl

Portland alone. Maine has the largest independent vote because of reasons. One third of all registered voters are independent.

You conveniently forgot to mention all of our new Somalian and Syrian friends we have now. We also have to consider all the liberal refugees we are getting from Mass and other cucked NE areas. Governor LePage is getting voted out soon too and will be replaced by some commie thanks to Portland. We are 90% white for now, but it is not going to last much longer.

How did I do with this map? Appalachia is the most based, Kentucky being the crown jewel, but it's surrounded by enrichment with no coastline. Northwest Meme is very much a thing, but the main states, OR/WA, are getting kiked hard with the gun laws and they have enormous hipster populations in the urbanized areas where all the jobs are. It's worth noting that the doomsday Yellowstone volcano is in the center of WY/MT/ID, probably the nicest part of the country right now. Personally, I think NH+ME is the best place.

Attached: Status.png (5400x3586, 1.24M)

Lower MI has plenty of beautiful spots, so long as you stay out of the niggerized cities. (That is, any city pop 20K+.) Lots of cool little small towns, plenty of inland lakes and fishing holes, lakefront property galore, land to hunt and trap on, or farm, if that's your thing…

Attached: waterfordmi.png (733x680 84.43 KB, 88.97K)

Montana is the last frontier of freedom in this great nation. The only immigrants i seen there were attractive housekeepers from some eastern bloc nation

Silly goy. Nothing is wrong with the hebal jew. Weed up, my nigrah.

Attached: The Enemy.jpg (365x295, 79.99K)

How about you stop being a fucking degenerate

Southern Louisiana can be pretty based, if you stick to the suburbs. The whites are too familiar with nog behavior to not be redpilled. For example, there's been a ton of growth in the cities surrounding New Nogleans, because all the whites with money are moving the fuck out. Everyone understands that nogs are inherently more dangerous to live around, but they'll say "Better schools" if you ask them why they're moving out. It's an open secret.

White women around here in particular are very redpilled. Coal-burners are looked down upon, because the results of coal-burning are so evident around here.

Cost of living is super cheap too. Get you a small home of decent quality in the exurbs for $150k, if you're into that sort of thing.

Attached: 1462320562758.jpg (250x400, 25.37K)

just drove through that state on my way to lubeck. what a fucking dump. FILLED WITH FAGGOTS. passed multiple gay bars. any small town area i found looked like either san fransisco or portland. and im from NY.
i suggest you take your state back before it's too late.

wanted to point out i didnt mean to say lubeck was full of faggots. although it was kind of a dump. very pretty, but everything was falling apart like the rust belt.
every city stop i passed on the way to lubeck was filled with faggots and rainbow flags. it was really depressing.

Just moved to St rose, work in town erry day, can confirm

MI White here, other than the winters Michigan is whitest state tbh, especially Nothern lower and UP, where niggers don't like to even visit, apparently they still think the KKK dwell in the UP.

The fight is still going on. You should expand your company or start a new one and try to get as much finance as you can get for the cause. You're not going to change anything by starting to settle down in the middle of nowhere as the U.S. is going under.

Move to the Canadian border, then do armed raids on ragheads/poo's homes in Vancouver etc. Make a living robbing them.

The tourist routes cater to gays looking for antiques. This is well known. It's got international fame for it. Lubeck is a dump, and is depopulating for it last I heard.

Are you just going by how white a state is? The fact that places like Vermont and the Northwest are there, but not a single Southern state, is just absurd.

Northern Maine, there are entire areas with no name or residents. It's slowly starting to get drug problems and the kikes are trying to (((fix))) our 95%+ white demographics, but it's too cold up here for most niggers, kikes, and other bullshit.

If you have resources move to Washington state and contribute to Seattle and Olympia child raping leftist holdouts being strangled out. If we can send them packingto the grave or jail from WA, Portland will follow.

This. The sons of lumberjacks, gold miners, and fishers are routing the AIDS vessels from the land.

I love Appalachia and its folk. I think about settling there, but I still have much to research on whether it has a good future, whether I can make good use of the land.

McCall, ID
After the great war is over to can found the nation of Cascadia.

Attached: Flag_of_Cascadia.png (1200x720, 48.52K)

South La is nice, but man I hate that I'll never go to the Irish-Italian parade again. Here's to wishing y'all the best of luck, and many good fortunes from an older brother from south Alabama.

Move to CO with the rest of your kind, faggot.

in the future alaska will be the vikings of america and the entire race of man will envy alaskans. dont go there if you arent top tier genetics though because we still got a long way to go before alaska is ultimate ubermensche area of the world

Datamining

Great: Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Nevada away from Vegas

Good: Eastern Oregon and Washington, northern California counties that have voted for secession, Dakotas, Kansas, New Hampshire, Alabama, Indiana besides northwest corner.

OK: rural parts of South or Midwest.

Bad: Large cities

Really bad: Chicago, large cities in California or east coast.

Wyoming and Montana are good, as well as Idaho and the Dakotas. Colorado was good until recently.

Basically, the most important things to look for are gun laws, castle doctrine, and stand your ground laws. These reliably identify good white states. The Pacific Northwest has gone to shit in recent years. Oregon and Washington used to be excellent, but they've gotten fucked by Californians recently.

>>>/gaschamber/

Why even bother with a post such as this? You'll get one (you) from me, sure, but besides that all you'll do is serve as a very minor annoyance to a handful of people.

Reported for honeypot.
Reported for BALKANIZATION spam.
Reported for denying manifest destiny.
The world is our birthright.

You meant to reply to the OP, who’s an ungrateful faggot already living in the best state.

Your birthright is defined only by what you can take and control. Despite white superiority, our increased empathy is not doing us any favors.

Based on the Holla Forumslacks that have revealed themselves and what most of you claim is white, probably Detroit.

I haven't had time to post another post.

The last person I was talking to about genetics was one eighth black and was saying due to him identifying as "white", his genetics will adopt whatever he says he is.

"Durr bootlickers don't like my weed."
I refuse to help you for this r/anarchy-tier snark you fucking degenerate. Weed is bad for you retard.
t. Former stoner

I don't know how we're going to change the direction of it all in our state. I've lived here since 1993. Shit has just gotten worse and worse my dude. More and more Californians and beaners and sand niggers. The Democrats have had a stranglehold on politics the entire time I've lived here.

I work on the campus (on it not for it) of a major university in northeast tennessee, it seems like it is being targeting for the importation of immigrant students. For a mostly white area, all i ever see is nigs and chinks on campus and the surroundings. ( they have multicultural lounges and shit). i also lived in asheville, nc a couple years ago and it is full of nigs, libshits, prostitutes, etc.. the elite have been vacitioning in asheville for a long time (grove park inn, biltmore house, etc)

if anyone has any info on targeted resettlement of refugees or something like that i would be interested, there is halal buffets and muslim centers cropping up around here all of the sudden.

I don't follow your logic.

They definitely pick small, vast majority white communities for "diversification". I went to high school in Wyoming and there were 2 black kids in the entire school. And they behaved because nobody tolerated nigger tier behavior. That's the way to go.

I prefer the zero niggers route myself.

Well no shit. But that's hard to come by, at least for now.

Always aim past your goal. -infinity niggers.

#notall/pol/

Dress for the job you want, not the one you have.

Attached: hitler color.jpg (650x366 14.54 KB, 65.13K)

ewwww - I live just northwest of there

Attached: lepage_family_web-copy.jpg (900x600, 192.44K)

how bad is the puerto rican exodus to FL after the hurricane? i'd have to imagine they are pouring in by the tens of thousands

Attached: a928c9b3514baae7be03575e7aa159c6bc0aa9b73dbe6ecb308747a95bba9500.jpg (1024x662, 168.42K)

Maine was good, and could easily be good again, but they'd have to kick out all the dumbfucks. I stayed at Bar Harbor for a while, and the "townies" were sensible, but all the college kids were fucking retarded. I'd go to parties there where I was literally the only straight white male, everyone else was either lesbian crossdressers building harems, ashamed heteros looking to be dominated, trannies banging one another etc. It was easy pickings of the few decent white girls.

Attached: 2014-01-16 15.04.27.jpg (3264x2448, 2.48M)

Not OP here, but I have a chance to immigrate to Canada. (From the heart of Niggerville, LA) Everything about our quality of life will improve drastically (I even prefer dead winters over ass-balmy 8 month per year summers) but Ive been wondering…. where's the least nuclear-pozzed location exactly?

they literally do that everywhere, user. that's not being based it's being cowards

Why Canada? There are surely good spots there, just as in America, but why go through the trouble when you could instead move to the West or Alaska?

Attached: DSCF0560.JPG (4288x3216, 3.24M)

Funny since the media consensus is that he's racist.

weed is for niggers, show a little self respect.

No he wouldn't because the Davidian downfall was entirely on the hands of the ATF who organize such publicity stunt raids all the time.

The South West is Deseretian clay though. Fight me niggers. No I'm not Mormon, I merely respect my heritage and ancestors.

Balkanization may be a valid option, though I'd much prefer if ALL of my family were under one roof. The post SHTF chaos may bring unforseen consequences for the union however.

No, crack is for niggers. And meth is for white trash. Weed is not a trouble unless abused or used as a crutch, same as alcohol.

Enjoy your impotency and low IQ faggot.

Attached: 6938580540_710b0edb94_b.jpg (1024x768, 439.54K)

I don't even smoke weed. My job does random piss tests, so I haven't smoked since high school. That doesn't change the fact that there's no problem with responsible white adults smoking weed on occasion, just like that can have a few beers or shots now and then without becoming degenerates.

Except for the inherent health complications that come with it. Also you shouldn't drink at all either, we should all strive to be more like Hitler and other Whites who swore off such degeneracy as recreational drugs and alcohol.

Attached: State_of_Deseret,_vector_image_cropped_-_2011.svg.png (1920x1860, 213.33K)

Just an example Lads - -
statisticalatlas.com/state/Tennessee/Race-and-Ethnicity

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-18 16-00-09.png (1366x768 166.3 KB, 216.26K)

What health complications? Studies show it's very harmful for people whose brains are still developing, anywhere from age 18-21 or 25. But aside from that there's no evidence of it being troublesome. Of course weak willed faggots can use it as a crutch to nullify their shitty lives, but they already do that with alcohol. Weed offers no additional threat.

Attached: 1469063792154.png (571x618, 53.39K)

Damn it so close.

Checked…

What are you even doing here? Is this the result of all the recent ganja shilling or just your former degeneracy? Studies show that weed kills IQ up to 10 points, and lowers sperm count.

Also, hello! Smoking is bad period, carcinogens don't belong in your lung.
Do we really know if vaping is safe yet?

Attached: Flag-of-Deseret.png (1200x674, 30.88K)

Attached: whitetrash.webm (320x240, 3.81M)

Reddit is pro weed and hostile to authoritarians who don't like you it mongoloid.

Attached: 5688-9445796.jpg (962x720, 66.69K)

you dont even know why you stand out. lurk 2 more years faggot

Care to source? Not being a snarky fag, genuinely interested in seeing them.

Although weed smoke is a carcinogen, I've seen studies that repeatedly showed that it didn't increase the rate of lung cancer. Didn't reduce it, either. Which implies that although weed smoke is a carcinogen, it contains some substance that also fights cancer. Not confirmed, of course, but a strong possibility.

Not really, it'll probably be 60 years until we know for sure, especially the long term effects. But what we do know strongly suggests it's far less harmful. Same with edibles. Especially if you're consuming high CBD/low THC stuff, which hardly gets you high, if at all, and only has positive effects on the body.

I love the white race, but it's foolish to disregard the existence of white trash. As a whole we may be superior, but that doesn't mean every one of us is a shining example of our strengths. I've known far too many white degenerates. No problem with guys doing acid or shrooms occasionally, or selling that shit. But when they get into dealing meth or heroin, I'm done with them. That's nigger tier behavior. stay out of Illinois, too many good men have been corrupter by that state

too close to yellowstone caldera

How about no? In order for this shit to do us any good we all have to move to one geographical area and essentially seize the local political machinery similar to how califags do and physically and financially fend off any attempts to integrate us. White flight has been happening for years and nothing good for whites has come of it.

Until then you are simply prolonging the inevitable and not actually stopping it.

just some common sense, Weed comes from the middle east where they have known the effects of weed for a long time. it makes people more passive and more easily taken over. the middle east knows the long term results. why don't you start your research with what they know about weed?

can you idiots please stop derailing with dude weed?

ok my bad user

gmichaelhopf.com/the-end

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (1667x371 444.11 KB, 116.78K)

Saginaw here, I find this statement hard to believe

Care to post?

But it's important. Also weed laws are indicative of the quality of a state. No need to have strong laws about it one way or another in a white majority state, they'll maintain reasonability. But in states populated by massive numbers of nonwhites, they are forced to resort to either strong anti-weed laws (to target shitskins who can't help but carry drugs on them when committing other crimes) or pro-weed laws (because they don't want to arrest retarded fucks getting busted with weed).

The West is Best.

There are places that are 100% white
statisticalatlas.com/United-States/Race-and-Ethnicity#data-map/county
Fuck your weed.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-18 16-28-29.png (1366x768, 558.37K)

Meh - or nearest to 100%

Didn't Holla Forums agree NH was the /ourstate/ ?
+90% white
Beautiful landscape
Good local produce
Lax gun laws
etc.

Personally I live in PA. Great state, stay away from Philly and Pitts and your good.

Why PA? Seems most of the East Coast has been fucked, and everything nearby. Both Coasts, for that matter.

statisticalatlas.com/United-States/Race-and-Ethnicity#figure/state>>11390084
MAINE

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-18 16-36-35.png (1366x768, 170.28K)

Anything (sea) coastal is full of faggots, retards, and/or diversity. Unless it's Maine or Alaska, I guess.

What if he's a vaping winner?

Maine may be too liberal but it's white and in the north there is no one around to bother you.

Maine may be white, but that's no guarantee of quality. Unless you live in towns away from the water's edge.

Attached: DSCF0558.JPG (1280x720 3.24 MB, 3.96M)

sensiseeds.com/en/blog/cannabis-may-used-weapon-war/

I've probably been here longer than you.

Funny because it's only the very liberal states (including shitskin infested California) who have loose laws on the stuff. While White conservative states like mine are incredibly harsh on it. I'd argue that gun laws are way more important.

What point was it you wanted me to learn from this article?

Of course gun laws are way more important. No reasonable man would choose weed over guns. Neither would any reasonably government restrict either, assuming their people are responsible.

It's a medical legal state IIRC.

Where's D-Money, Smoothie and Shifty?

The exact opposite is true. The reason why good states have restrictions on weed is 1) because good people are in such a majority (or were in the past) that they respond to even relatively minor drug abuse with condemnation and 2) to have an excuse to lock up any nigger/spic/faggot that gets out of line. Doing so reduces the nigger/spic/faggot population thus making the state better.

Are there any young girls from Thailand there? I am in my late 40's and looking for a girl to settle down with that want's to shoot guns and fuck a lot.

sequence noticed
this man speaks truth

Coloradan in the weed industry here with my two cents on pot laws;

Legal cannabis invites degeneracy but said degeneracy has little to nothing to do with the cannabis itself and instead has to do with degenerates moving into the state for the weed. You get all kinds of shitskins, yuppies, mexicans and white trash/wiggers flooding into the state and virtually all of them are liberals to some degree. On top of this, so many are poor or shameless that the state's gibs system gets fucked. You have petty criminals who are dumb as a rock with two kids who can barely support them in a midwestern or southern state with a lower cost of living packing up all their shit into a rusted sedan and moving to Colorado with $600 in their pocket because DUDE WEED LMAO only to find out that hundreds of thousands of other people have had the same idea and they're not going to be able to find work instantly and after looking for a week they can't go home and get on the gibs instead. You also have more competent people who give up better jobs in other states to do coolie work on a pot farm and completely fuck the cost of living only to realize after a while that it sucks shit and there's no real room for advancement and leave again. Oh, and also our out of state college applications are still up several hundred percent of what they were before legalization so good luck getting into college unless you're some shade of brown.

I am neutral about Cannabis but I fucking hate what legalizing it has done to my state.

IIRC from my college psych courses, This effect is only observed while the user has it in their system, once they stop, and it leaves your system, IQ reverts back to pre-smoking state.

Attached: 3ab2d9a0eb9ef694a8e70af76932108d426c0748f7756f1d0cfdc3a99a4c7dcd.png (852x479, 283.48K)

Kike detected.

There's a reason (((you))) want to keep it (((illegal))).

The main reason, it seems, is the (((pharmaceutical industry))) wanting to sell CBD based medicines at exorbitant prices. Meanwhile the private prison industry makes tons of money from throwing kids who smoked weed into general population with rapists, murderers, and gang members. After which they'll either come out traumatized or join up with some criminal group.

Smoking weed as a teen leads to memory loss relatively early in life, like in your 30s/40s, when you shouldn't have similar memory loss until maybe your 50s or 60s. This is true even if you stop smoking weed completely. I believe this applies when you smoke weed at or before maybe 16

PA Basic run down off the top of my head

Pros:
-Best gun laws in the mid-Atlantic, NJ, DE, NY, MD all have shit gun laws. PA is SHALL ISSUE for ccw, has castle doctrine and stand your ground laws.
-Good farming soil + Raw milk is legal
-Cheap land / Taxes apart from urban/suburban areas
-Despite Philly and Pittsburgh, it's a very white and conservative freedom loving state.
-Plenty of outdoor activities as we have an an abundance of state parks and a major national park. You can hike and kayak in the summer and ski and snowboard in the winter.

Cons:
-Kike city syndrome - Philly and Pittsburgh leach off the rest of the state
-High overdose / drug use rates.
-Niggers, spics, and libshits spew out of urban areas to live here.
-Kiked government as with anywhere else

Weed AND guns.

Supposedly a lot of them have come over, but I haven't seen any. The further north you get, the more white it is.

Don't be a moralfag. It accomplishes nothing, and devalues men who voluntarily abstain from things like alcohol and tobacco.

Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Connecticut all look so lovely. It's such a shame they're all kike'd with non-whites and shitty laws.

Maine is a "shall issue" state for concealed carry. … As of October 15, 2015, a permit is not needed to carry a firearm - concealed or open - in the state of Maine, provided that the carrier is legally allowed to own a gun and is over 21 or a member or veteran of the military and over age 18.

For the last few years, from time to time I ask around here in specific threads ( specially those with the thinkthankfag, one of my favorites ) where in North America I would've decent freedom and be free from any other race.

In years, there is very little certain answer, you either will be surrounded by mexicans, muslins or chinese. White areas will be filled to the brim with leftists.

The only way out is /out/ish states and having decent money and automated revenue stream or being able to make money from the middle of nowhere. Will keep an eye on this thread.

And yet you’re wrong, just as he is.

I said mid-atlantic though. I know Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont have good gun laws and are shall issue
MD = Maryland

faggot

When I was on Ecuador (where Hitler is rumored to passed away), the only taxes I've bothered with was the one time transfer tax and then the property tax. Regarding the latter, it was around very low considering it was on a rural area. I already sent most of my family over there as living there is much more redpilled than in the US.

BTW, there are places in Latin America where property tax is zero; hence once you buy the property, it's all yours. Living the redpilled dream.

I knew some families that had acres of wild pot growing up North in early two thousands. Seems police didn't bother chasing local growers as much as out of state dealers who hauled opiates as well. Sort of an open secret.

OK, sauce please. Also, what sane man would ever want to tank their IQ for any reason at any time?

One of the biggest promoters of Marijuana is literally known as 'The Herbal Jew" fucking lolberg newfags. His name is Jack Here and he wrote a shitty book called the "Emperor Has No Clothes" (no relation to the old folk tale) which has been shilled here in other hemp threads. Jews are also extremely prelavent in the Marijuana industry.
en.rightpedia.info/w/The_herbal_jew
Israel Pushes the Herbal Jew in the Form of Medicinal Marijuana
hollaforums.com/thread/8549460/politics/just-smoke-the-herbal-jew-goyim.html

GAS YOURSELF KIKE DRUG ADDLED DEGENERACY PUSHING SNAKES!

It'd be my pleasure, I saved this from another angry user who posted this in another (((weed))) thread.

1. Marijuana is as addictive as tobacco
Source: archive.is/8zaaR
2. Marijuana causes lung cancer, emphysema and peripheral vascular disease
Source: archive.is/ZSzvR
Source: archive.is/DT9BH
3. Long-time use decreases a persons IQ by as many as 10 points
Source: archive.is/X4c5J
4. Kills sperm cells causing impotence.
Source: archive.is/KD5Kl

Attached: sheer anger.png (540x521, 89.87K)

Fish plants hire a lot of pinoys.

Filled with bluepilled faggots, I know because that was one of the first places I went to check. Protip, all of the US is the same: lack of redpilled neighbors you can just go and talk to about anything.

On my last trip to Ecuador (next trip is the last as I'm staying) I was invited to a neighbor's "weird" BBQ and we talked from history to politics.

Attached: holocausto-campo_de_extermino-childrens-600x600.jpg (600x600, 66.18K)

This.
We don't have to just look in the US Pic related is in Bolivia

Attached: mg_6196.jpg (720x480, 408.94K)

Apologies for forgetting to sage this off topic post.

Utah, if you can get over your weed aversion and want to help us push the bean tide out. Beautiful college babes of conservative type in my town, only downside is all the Mormons. They're a blessing and a curse. But I bet we could subvert the church if we tried hard enough, try to divide it's power.

Attached: Mormons17.jpg (800x536 117.88 KB, 372.11K)

Do your research before you move to Alaska.

You need to understand that this isn't a state as much as it is an federally managed protectorate for multinational oil companies and native corporations. Never heard of a native corporation? Read up on that shit! They're the most laughably corrupt entities you'll ever meet. Alaska has more in common with Qatar than your home state. The local politics are bizarre. For example, Alaskans get paid a permanent fund dividend just for existing. The PFD is the ultimate gibsmedat, but it's not just for the nigs. A few years ago the governor decided to cap the PFD because the price of oil was down and they couldn't afford the grossly bloated state budget. EVERYONE went ape shit. This is a small taste of Alaskan politics. Weed is legal here, but if you're thinking of moving here for DUDE WEED LMAO go to Washington or Colorado.

You also need to understand the labor situation. You will not be able to get that sweet blue collar job if you find yourself in need of some extra scratch. Most of these industries are controlled by the native corporations, so that $25/hr gig holding a flag for the construction crew is going to Tommy Tookalook because "local hire". All the menial blue collar jobs are staffed with either natives or somebodies cousin. All the skilled jobs go to workers out of state because Alaskans cannot be trusted to stay sober long enough to handle expensive equipment.

That said, I can give you some info on the different regions.

TOP KEK

That's a weak incentive, actually it will push the anons away. The reason I went to Ecuador was because of the redpilled community in rural parts; unlike the US, farmer girls don't go to college to ride the (((cock carousel))) before they "pick a man".

Now, about Alaska, the problems that it has is that wymyn are still (((protected))) by the government. In Ecuador, if she tries to ride the cock carousel, she gets nothing. In Alaska, as with the rest of the US, white women are encourage to ride the cock carousel after married because if they are caught then they can sue you for more during divorce.

This is what's happening in Canada. Full legalization is coming in the summer, but BC is really the only place where the government won't have package stores and full control.

Areas surrounding Vancouver (if you can stand the insane prices due to dirty money invested in real estate and the Asian Invasion of Dubai-tier degenerate Chinese) is very quickly becoming a containment zone for gang banger hispanics and low class hippies.

I was this close to buying a vacation home on Vancouver Island last summer, but a woman with a tranny son and her friend the pedophile cop (who is actually tolerated by the force, diversity you know) convinced me otherwise.

t. Wall street cannabis investor, hardly uses anymore

I knew a Mexican mormon with 3 european wives, and after talking to him for a month, it became clear it's a ponze scheme. It's clear that the problem with mormonism is that it's unsustainable; how can you have multiple women if the ratio remains the same?

Companies that have operations in other states send people to Alaska all the time though and once you have a good in-state work history people will be tripping over themselves to hire you.

what part of Ecuador is that in?

The northern part of the island or the part that's a quick ferry away from the mainland?

You should be gassed for degeneracy.

Ecuador is much more redpilled, I was smart to skip Venezuela as it was going full commie. I have heard places like paraguay are even more redpilled, but the land values were a bit higher. What I wanted was the most land for the least amount of money, and MOST importantly, a redpilled nation.

I don't believe you. The church abolished polygamy, only a tiny sect of Fundamentalists still practice it. Where did you meet this degenerate?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I thought Trudea was just a lying cuck on that, and couldn't actually legally do anything about Marijuana due to trade agreements.

A joint is not different than a beer. Hate both or hate neither, anything in between is hypocritical. Weed has been proven to have far less health detriments than weed.

This is true, I mentioned that because I have run into people with no background in construction or natural resource extraction who think that they will just be able to show up and get a job on the slope with ASRC. Getting a good job is possible these days but you need more than just a pulse.

He was pretty redpilled, was planning to take his wives and children to Mexico. He was American but his parents were Mexicans (at least one of them).

To answer your question, met him in a retreat/resort in Northern Michigan.

I'd rather go to Argentina TBH, much Whiter country. I heard they were inviting more Whites to Patagonia to develop the region further. With a particularly increased influx of Croats of all people.

Alcohol has proven to be far less damaging to civilization than weed, though you are correct. I hate both, see

Jack HERER.

If you're going to shill against pot at least get your facts straight.

The other thing is that the illegality and the criminal element surrounding it actually promotes and perpetuates degeneracy.

Keeping it illegal allows the degenerates to gather and network and fosters other bad things like casual pedophilia and other drug sales like cocaine. I have nothing against entheogens but too many merry hempsters turned into Tony Montanas before my eyes.

Attached: 200px-The_Emperor_Wears_No_Clothes.jpg (200x259, 28.97K)

I like the sound of this user. What about going to concerts, is it a long flight to Seattle?

Sounds pretty nice. My brother started a family in Chile but he goes to Argentina for business at least for a week every year. Personally I can't stand Earthquakes, which is one of the reasons I bought the property as close as possible to the border. Which I could show you what my wife did with the place, I had to pay for it, but she organized the flowers on our property line.

But yes, Argentina is pretty white. Recently I learned that Nicaragua is 65% white, so that was a bit shocking, but I dislike living too close to the water. My property is pretty much like a fortress, no flooding, no earthquakes, no tornados; I did build a SHTF bunker though, it's where I store all the weapons I brought (not so legally) to the country.

see

The music scene mainly exists in Anchorage. If Detroit and Baltimore had a baby and sent it north, that baby would be named Anchorage.

Flights from Seattle are between two to eight hours depending on where you want to go.

My apologies then, I just don't agree with polygamy though. I'm glad they ended that shit and my Mormon family was monogamous and fairly stable. Or was… Jewish corruption has far reaching consequences. Basically liberal arts college and nigger shit music has wrecked havoc on my cousins, and families are starting to break apart.

I also want to hate his coal burning wives but hey, good for him for not worsening our demographic problem. I can respect a man like that.

Oh no god forbid I made a fucking typo!
How so? And lolberg cucks make the same arguments for all kinds of drugs and degeneracy, so opinion discarded.

Go suckstart a shotgun herbal jew lover.

Attached: 1467315263275-3.jpg (735x541, 54.08K)

I know! When I was checking countries to live in, Bolivia was on my top 5. They have a high percentage of whites, and the country itself is orders of magnitude more redpilled than the US. The only problem was the lands I was look at.

Personally, if we could send all blacks (or as many as we could) to Alaska, it would make the country better no matter what happens.

If they ask for freebies, then the "money" alaskans get would stop being a government burden and it will be a corporation issue. No matter what happens after that, it's a win-win. Actually it would be most beneficial if they cry out for freebies as the government (if forced to do so) would make Alaska more hospitable in the long run.

ALSO, I NOTICED BLACKS BECOME A LOT MORE TAME IN COLD CLIMATES.

While we are on the topic of places to live, it would be a good time to mention the (((Rothschild's))) latest push for resilient cities. Watch this link for an in depth analysis on their plan.
youtube.com/watch?v=9WQfXQWHRAw&t=1793s

Attached: download (2).jpg (600x679, 101.42K)

You are either a degenerate or a cuck. You need to stop thinking a like mindless cow and think for yourself! Currently in the US, family values are not only NOT encouraged but actively attacked.

Literally pick any redpilled nation in our continent. BTW, I don't recommend Mexico because it's filled with nationalist chauvinists. Mild places like Ecuador (where I bought a place and sent my family to), Nicaragua, and Bolivia are good places to start with. If you want places with a more "Protestant" economic environment, I recommend Chile. And if you want to meet actual European immigrants, Brazil is your best bet.

Go to Brazil or Nicaragua if you're going to retire.

oh, you're a cuck

Brazil.

Ah dude, I envy you. I can't imagine leaving the US though, or Utah. I'm just glad I'm not the only Deseret user. Cheap property is impossible to come by nowadays.

Kek, can't nig if you're burning more energy staying warm. The cold is our savior and our mold.

If there isn't a thread for this there needs to be one.

Are you crazy? Most of us don't want to leave America unless we have to either, it's our home and we are the brave.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (500x715, 518.94K)

OK never mind schizo paranoia. I was hooked by the realistic idea of increasing technological orwellianism, but this is retarded.

It is federally illegal for a person to purchase a firearm while a user of a schedule 1 substance, even if it is legal according to their state's laws.

>bold

You're not a Holla Forumsack. You're obviously a foreign element or an underage shitskin.

t. spicboi

Create a 70 mile radius around DC and don't live inside that zone. Other than that, it's just the immediate area around large cities and colleges that sucks.

I met the WORST people in the country althrough Missery. People might think Jew York or California or Portland but Missery is full of creepy evil cold blooded dead inside people.

No one would move there. Also niggers.

LOL
It's San Fransico but cold and you can't drive through the traffic because the freeways were built by morons in the 1980s.

lol
Dirty shitholes

Nashville is more Commie than Los Angeles. The hipsters there are evil as fuck.

shithole
Your kids will breed with Mexicans because Mexicans don't even seperate there. It's all one sewage of dumb.

No work. Everything looks like Holloween, which is cool but kind of depressing when you have to live around East Coast city trash type people. Think Sam Hydeand friends as the best you could hope for in a city nieghbor.
The country side you might as well become Amish because you're an outsider and its generational communities.

See above. Worst people in America.

You have no idea what "diversity" looks like if that's all you have. And visiting NYC doesn't count.

Maybe… If you like feeling like a midget around literal 7ft slave niggers.

This is very white but you're an outsider and the entire region is just woods with clearings for humans. You'll always be an outsider.

No work. And if you find it, hold on for dear life.

Stuck up Leftist yuppies with cowboy hats. Claim California ruined it but everyone you meet there is from the Mid-West or lots of places.

no jobs. Salt Lake is OK if you like creepy Mormons. And they are creepy… plus Mexicans.

Small town depression and sad angry people.
lol… Maybe on the boarder in the small towns.
Not bad but no jobs
No jobs
niggers
Maybe…

Why not though? If you care about your family, then it only makes sense to go to places where they are redpilled about many things including the family. Cheap property is what there is most in the world, the problem is that the people with money don't want to move… AND then they whine when they get divorced raped or their "income" doesn't cover for everything.

LOOK: If Mexicans and other beaners are doing it, why shouldn't you? Are they better than you? (don't go to mexico unless you already have friends or family there; as I stated, they are too chauvinist/nationalistic).

lol… Maybe on the boarder in the small towns.

"Boarder"

this guy spells like a kid lol.
plus just cuts down all the places with no options.

((( )))
REPORTED

Anyways, those nations are MUCH MORE REDPILLED than the US; and that's a fact.

Can I get a TL;DW? That bitch is 50 minutes long. What is a 'resilient city'?

I know! I knew he was a cuck or a degenerate.
No one here you can find a white chaste wife (((in the city))). My anger towards cucks like OP has transcended so much, I'm can't even feel it. It's because of people like him that the US has deteriorated. Thinking wymyn can be in a sea of cocks and still be a worthy mothers is beyond bluepilled.

TL;DR: Anything above a three story house is DARPA mind control. :^)

Just look here for good places to be in the future TNfags unite!

Attached: demographic change.jpg (1000x1000, 162.03K)

reported

But Hitler and his men made their families in Latin America…

On a more serious note, white families should NOT be bound to a single continent. Just like planets, we need to spread first around the world; first we start in redpilled nations and grow there where families are protect (women get NOTHING if they ride the cock carousel while married).

Parts of Northern WI or the UP would be almost as far from central Indiana as Texas. But if you do consider the UP, you could look around the Banana Belt near Escanaba. The snowfall amount is way more manageable there, but once you go inland it's measured in feet. Hard living up there, not a lot of jobs, but if you like winter and the outdoors, it's beautiful. Lower Michigan is fucked, though, and niggers and muslims and their corrupt enablers drain all resources. Wisconsin is nice but taxes are higher. Just stay away from all cities and if you go driftless, make sure your property is absolutely not in a flood zone. North Central WI is empty and cold, good hunting and fishing but not a lot to do.
What's wrong with Indiana aside from the urban areas? I thought about moving there myself since it's cheaper and the taxes are low.

women can divorce you and get +50% of your stuff

Attached: suicibuddies.jpg (255x255 15.38 KB, 33.28K)

Doesn't sound as interesting as I thought it would be. I assume you mean any 'towers' above three stories. I've heard the skepticism behind 5G but mind control? That's going pretty far.

I am 20, I am not ready to raise a family yet. Another year or so maybe.
What the fuck? Are you unironically asking me why I shouldn't give my country away to beaners? Fuck you.
I am an American patriot! I am a fierce nationalist and defender of my Country, I exist to bring about the continuity of my people in the lands of my forefathers. A rootless cuck like you couldn't possibly begin to understand how I feel. Hell what are you even doing on this board?

I'd rather die right here where I stand fighting for America than flee my country.

Get out of here.

Attached: feels_like_freedom.jpg (480x360 1.45 MB, 8.95M)

No, because it includes trees and other retarded crap.

Not an accurate run down at all. I suggest setting aside some time to listen to this fully. I think I will be making a dedicated thread. Resilient cities involve the total (((control))) of urban areas on the premise of climate resilience. It is really about revving up measures to move everybody from rural areas to urban areas where they have total domination over mind body and spirit of each individual in their sick goyim farms. I highly suggest listening to Deborah Tavares and visiting stopthecrime. net . They are planning a mjaor restructuring of North America, and this is the current objective for global domination.

Attached: download.png (977x500, 394.74K)

That is false, almost all of Southern Nevada is already lost, and only parts of mid/northern are even salvageable. The situation has changed so much int he last decade than if you were to back in time you'd be seeing Utah in most of southern Nevada outside of Vegas, and now it's like a beaner slum in Mexico City.

Nevada should be treated as baby California from now on, we even have had a spic governor for a couple years now, while Reno and Vegas decide the demographic future while being unofficial sanctuary cities.

PNW, user. If you avoid the big cities like Portland and Seattle, you're going to see the last remnants of an older, whiter America.

$800 - $2000 a year is the ultimate gibsmedat? Not even close. Not even in the running. Plus it's oil taken out of the state, and sent elsewhere that Alaskans are being paid off for.
The grossly bloated state budget being wasted on a bunch of other corrupt trash. You're such a faggot for actually defending the government here. Kill yourself.
Incredibly easy to get work here.
Is a job for niggers of all types. White people don't leech of the state, but you wouldn't know anything about that. Die.

Can confirm Nevada is lost and getting worse by the day. Californians fleeing their despotic state have started to turn other states into mini commiefornias. Nevada used to be a nice place, now it's a shithole filled with people who can barely afford rent living a stones throw from people living in multi million dollar mansions.
Escaping to a rural area would have worked a few years back but all that's left are the run down shitholes or the insanely overpriced towns/neighboors that have become the commiefornians new refuges.

I don't go to concerts and I don't go to Seattle. Neither should you.

OP here

Indiana is has it's strong points. One of my issues is the hot head fags like yourself. Plus the boot licking and meth use isn't too great. Locking people up in jail for up to a year for having a joint is fucked up. One of my biggest issues is the lack of outdoor hiking spots and stuff like that.

It's ok if you don't like weed. thinking people should be locked up for smoking a joint makes you a fucking boot licking faggot. Weed can easily be used responsibly and has several medical benefits. fight me faggot. Smoking a joint and taking a hike or canoe trip is one of lifes greatest pleasures.

>>11390178

My mom is from small Town PA. I am considering moving there. beautiful country. Your state is battling liberals pretty hard though.

I agree with this. I wouldn't want my state being legal with weed and bringing in all the faggots. I just don't want life crushing penalty for minor personal use. Or even growing your own plants.

I am considering leaving the U.S.

Indiana has it's pros. my biggest gripe is probably the lack of good Nature out door stuff. Most of the people down here aren't the most interested. Some methers. It's a fine place to raise and family and go to baseball games. I'm not quit there yet. I really hate the fact that if I smoke a joint in my car that I could be sent to jail for a prison sentence. I still look at houses in Indiana. One big downside to Indiana is the property is pretty expensive for some reason. even the non-farmland.

It wasn't Californians that did this to us, I'm 100% sure this is retribution from the fed on us for a certain dealing a few years back in my area. I don't think I've even seen a Californian in a while, but that might be because they turned tail and kept running east.

Any El Salvadoran anons? Moving there seems like a potential thing based on these posts and wanting to leave the US. I've heard good things about it. Pretty sure it's whiter than America isn't it?

You retards deserve the death you get by their hand in the future if you actually move there.

Pick one and only one. Drug users should be forced to get help, but it's promoters and dealers need to be killed. Worthless fucking degenerate.

See and never come back coward.

man this country is fucked. There are not a lot of good places left to run to.

Attached: th.jpg (474x467, 17.91K)

At the risk of giving too much away the Fed has clamped down on Nevada. They are pissed that the Bundy's stood up and prevented them from procuring the uranium mine by Lake mead and leasing it out to the Russians. Since then they have been pushing rural citizens into the citizies and clamping down on all side roads and potential non freeway based exit routes. Nevada would be the easiest to seize since its 95% or more owned by the Fed so I'm not surprised but yeah. My advice would be to flee while you still can.

Not salvadorian, but my wife's sister went to live there. She pretty much retired with the money she was able to bring from the US. Her "friend" did a similar thing, HOWEVER I made my wife cut ties with her "friend" because of what she did:

I won't lie, I was actually looking to go to El Salvador but kinda traumatized with what she did. If you want a white central american country, try Nicaragua; it's 65% white, and the rest is mostly mestizo or indian. The good thing about indians is that they keep to themselves in their rural areas.

Salvador is less white, BUT it has a closer relationship with the US. This might be good if you're planning to get your family there, THEN AGAIN, if you want to load up in (((loans))), (((they))) will find you more easily. A good advice in to change your name and try to become a citizen asap.

Attached: .jpg (474x296, 52.16K)

Either 8/pol/ was WRONG for wanting Trump elected, or you're a cuck with no courage to move to another country. Personally, I think the latter. Apparently my parents are "cowards" for leaving Ukraine and making me born here.

Reported, for insulting all europeans that moved to the US.

Faggot, because unlike you, real men pay for something that is THEIRS. Whether that's a house or your wife, these things are yours and yours alone.

I also wanted to live in a place that was redpilled and resembled the the Midwest, that's why I went to Nicaragua.

I was never into the (((city))) life though I live close to it in case I want to run errands or have an emergency (my wife is pregnant with our first child.

Dear God, this entire fucking thread up to this point has been nothing but shillposts.

I would highly suggest moving back to fucking Israel, also.

Wew!
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK MONGREL FILTH!

Attached: 1462313517080_(1).gif (640x360 134.66 KB, 2.89M)

I cannot stop fucking laughing. They REALLY don't send their best folks!

Attached: 1517622281771.jpg (247x255 852.53 KB, 10.91K)

Texas has open carry you stupid nigger

NW Florida looks pretty good, anybody got any information on that area?

I've never seen a mormon male that doesn't look like a soyboy. The girls are qt though. I really think the mormon way of life is lowtest as fuck, the authoritarianism means that although you might have lots of wives and monopoly over them, ultimately you're a cuck to the upper echelons.
The nice thing about being a real citizen of a country, in the true sense of the republican citizen, is you can tell anyone else to fuck right off. Being unable to do that makes white people something less than what they could be.

My grandfather smoked pot almost constantly all through the 60's 70's and 80's. He also voted Trump and gave me my initial redpills on niggers, built the place I currently live in from the ground up and dug and installed the well we currently draw our water from all by his self while still occasionally smoking a joint from time to time.

He is now arthritic, old, and tired but still just as awake and aware of how fucked shit is and can still loudly tell you why israel needs to be fucking glassed and niggers and spics need to be removed. I consider all of these things when I hear the various negative claims about pot and I become unsure if its all bullshit or if my grandfather is just some kind of super human exception who could just down cyanide and then sit back up and tell you we need to revive Hitler.

Stay away from Boise. We have a good NatSoc group here, but spics and califaggots are everywhere.

The general rule with NC and VA is that whites live in the mountains, niggers live in the tidewater

Sure half the population is in Seattle and nearby cities, but the truth is that 90% of the land is undeveloped(county/forested), white and not political. Just the other day I was driving along I5 N between portland and seattle and there were people hanging the red white and blue over an overpass with a sign that read "Being White Is Not A Crime".

Washington doesn't fit OP guideless. Learn2Readtard. No property tax only sales tax.

Florida is shit tier. Rich kikes living next to the poorfags.

Fuck off contextfag. Were your parents illegals?
If not; your point is mute. Everyones ancestors immigrated at some point or another so stop being retarded.
Only a cuck would let another profit off of their property without payment in turn.

You are the faggiest of OPs. Dudeweed is bad enough, but you want to drive while high.
You should be killed.
And you will be.

Got any information on this?

The very reason this land has no defense against this issue is because it is raceless and without a unifying culture that you can trace for generations outside of regional areas. The US died the very day they let in non anglo-saxons.

This is the same situation the Boers, the Australians and ect face. They aren't see as a separate group, they are seen as a culture-less collective of "White people" and the though is they will just seemingly leave their land because they are facing hard times. Despite their families existing in these areas for hundreds of years, spilling blood and sweat cultivating the land and defending it, and burying their forefathers on it.

All parasitical guest will be removed. Only because of the joke known as democracy are your ancestors even allowed to stay and breed, then even dare to claim what you are not, and I expect anyone on this planet to think the same way unless you're rootless swine who doesn't even know your own families history.

Yeah, Washington is strange like that. Between Olympia and Everett is like a second Bay Area with all the fixings but once you get outside the corridor you're basically in Idaho. It's like someone just flips a switch; last time I was up there I was driving I-5 near Olympia and saw a billboard in Spanish for an immigration rights group followed by a billboard sponsored by a church equating Obama to Satan for his support of planned parenthood not five miles later.

see refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/faqs-finding-stuff/
see state tags on that blog for recent info and hyperlinks

Florida poor fag checking trips and letting you all know this is true. The only reason me and my family can go on is because we live on land owned by relatives in a home my grandfather built himself and we get water from a private well instead of city water. However just down the road is a retirement community where basically everyone is rich and well off and about 50% jewish.

Florida is a very ymmv, South Florida is long lost. Overrun by niggers. Rich spics from South America are buying up all the property to launder drug money, Rich jews own everything else. Highways are shit, roads are shit, urban planning is headed by greedy kikes who don't care that everything is shit.

Fix your vagina.

You (((Mormons))) are really starting to come out of the woods. I see you all over half-chan dropping your hysteria. This some sort of Glenn Beck Operation? Something have you worried there, partner? It is amusing to watch you fumbling idiots frantically react long after the game has concluded.

At least you are coming out openly as Mormons instead of being the shadowy cowards you naturally are. You better believe Toronto, Canada is under the scope and a whole lot more.

See ya on the frontline.

Attached: mormon-cia-utah-british-deep-state-zio.jpg (1010x1006, 347.24K)

That's the College of the Atlantic. It's the hippie-dippiest school on the planet, composed of 100% poz. The only available degree there is in 'Human Ecology'. (((Paul Newman))) was one of the major benefactors.

Learn to ski and you'll start to love winter.

Pls be bait. Argie here and in full contact with Bolivians since they're invading our country, they're all ugly injuns and can barely be called human. One of the most disgusting ethnicity on Earth.