Promotional art/"canon" equipment is available early in the game

alternatively

I remember the Hardedge being in a lot of promo images for FF7 and it turns out it's just some dinky weapon you get from a shop like ~5 hours into the game that gets replaced immediately unless you steal it.

user, as much as I loved playing the human side, I'm pretty sure the fairy side is the "intended" route.

That being said it still bugged the shit out of me that I never got to use the Arbitrator in my first playthrough. It's immediately what I thought of when I saw this thread.

I was talking about what Jack's wearing. It's just a mid-tier water element jacket that restores 1 HP per second. Granted, it is pretty useful and I had it equipped on him for a large part of the game, but his canon outfit is the black shirt and yellow vest that he starts with.

Yeah, you're probably right. It's a shame too. The best part of that game was the city and if you take the canon route you're never allowed back inside.

It's been awhile since I last played the game, but couldn't you use it in both routes towards the end? I remember having in the Fairy route and I thought you got it towards the end of the Human route when you team up with Ganz after the elf king and his army attack the city.

But you can make a musclegirl

You can only get FNV's cover armour at the last minute of the game and you just barely have time to see your character wear it.

Hello.

Yes.

I remember thinking the Razor Sword looked rad as fuck and being super stoked to see what the gold powder upgrade looked like. I must have physically reeled back in my chair at the 5 year old sketchpad drawing that is the Gilded Sword.

it looked cool on my old piece of shit ~10 inch tv back then but after seeing the crayon diamond pattern it never set well with me.

Are you fucking trying to piss me off?

I prefer the Gilded Sword

I love the MC house & the city. It felt very organic.

I hate this.

Every incarnation of daedric armor ever

I hate fashion souls.

fashion souls is great, in pve your armor literally dosnt matter so you can wear fucking whatever and in pvp you just need to be able to roll and have 76 poise, luckily there are 3 rings that all make this easier and while stamina stops at 40 end carry weight is linear all the way up.

Are you talking DS3? Did they bring poise back?

I think he meant 3 rings in the game total, not 3 rings all worn at once

Oh well.

NOT EVEN A FUCKING HUNDRED FISTS IN ONE SECOND PUNCH

Theres an abandoned NCR outpost that you can find close to the mountains that has a set just sitting there in a locker. Also if you have Honest Hearts DLC you can get the Desert Ranger variant from there.

im so glad you can change weapon sprites in the later disgaea games