A young Egyptian girl paid the price for your racism against black people

A young Egyptian girl paid the price for your racism against black people.

>>>/egy/238551

FUCK YOU

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (306x475, 250.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/egypt-official-accused-dogs-slaves-remark-160531194914535.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does it mean being British nowadays?

She-niggers beating sandniggers is pretty funny but not worth a thread. Now go kill yourself niggerfaggot.

Attached: nigger art.jpg (800x796 71.89 KB, 105.24K)

She told the bus driver not to let the niggers in because they were attacking her but bus driver let them in. Frickin' WHY? Is bus driver dumb or what?

Niggers beat anyone who look 'white' to them. They have strong insecurity about the white people and solve the problem by beating the white people to the death.

This should be exploited because its useful for creating tensions between communities and further undermining multi-culturalism.

multi-culturalism has been about creating tensions between communities since it's inception. There is nothing new under the sun, and young people do not know this, this is why in the west young people are instructed to not follow the advice of their elders, and that they are living in new and exciting times….. it all leads to the very own victimization. Hence the backlash against boomer cucks todays, the damn boomer fools didn't know any better, just like the young people of today don't know any better. They will though, when it's too late, just like I've discovered in old age myself.

Good. Now I hope the niggers get arrested and the mudslime dies from her injuries.

Isn't Egypt that country where they were beheading American tourists by the pyramids like it was cool? Shooting tourists. Stabbing tourists. Tell me more about why I should care about a shitty filthy county of sand niggers. It's fucking prototype Mexico.

Niggers are free to roam the street to beat some more. She's dead.

The niggers mistook her for being white.

Hell yes. Even better. Now the nigs just need to either be caught or die themselves in some nigger-reated violence.

wew

the sandniggers will get these niggers long before the uk fake police do (which will be never)

Sounds like it was a bunch of niggers to me

Race war where niggers and sand niggers go at it is fine.

Who the fuck cares. WHO THE FUCK CARES. Care about the WHITE people that are hurting.

heh

You know who is to blame for that? You name it:
WHITE PEOPLE

For humans, watching mudskins attacking other mudskins is just another day at the zoo.

Works both ways, motherfucker. When shit-stirring nigger "leaders" wind up their brethren with slavery, white privilege, and economic arguments, we get attacked in mobs. The best proof I have is South Africa.

Attached: Birmingham_niggers_logo_3.JPG (206x298, 15.79K)

Slide thread. Reported

SHe looks nigger to me, inter tribal thing, not racist.

Its never too late, and the prospects of ethnic cleansing promise a lo of fun.

KILL EVERYONE

How trash you society has to be for a pack of 10 feral niggers to mistake a sandnigger for someone white, they all look like niggers to me.

That you have a passport, I guess.

Attached: 1520868966001.jpg (741x468, 35.09K)

I'm racist against Egyptians too.

she doesnt look very arab
is she a copt

Egyptian speak Arabic, but they aren't Arabs. genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1144x232, 31.65K)

*Egyptians

Yeah, but no, the boomers reaped some sweet benefits and enjoyed management jobs in outsourcing while the economy was good, and they have zero sympathy for the younger generations that have to grow up in the hell-scape that boomers made. Saying they are wising up a little bit NOW means nothing. I know 5 year old kids that understand the importance of border security better than a boomer. Fuck boomers and fuck you for defending that shit.

Despite usually being a total dandy that was a highly entertaining interview that Spencer gave to that "British" nignog reporter.

Looks like that feminist cunt that gave GG a hassle writing her bullshit before drinking herself into a coma.

Attached: So comfy.gif (500x211, 959.33K)

You aren't white, levi.

Yeah a few of the boomers left their kids with stuff but the majority are taking it to their grave along with the jobs that provided benefits that made the jobs worth doing. The jews will never part with a shekel once they have hold of it.

Does anyone know what her condition is? I jokingly call myself a weeb for arabs, but an engineering student actually has value as a person. Hope she isn't too hurt. still needs to go back

Checking the trips - the lady was coptic christian and born and raised in Ostia, close to Rome. In Italy (((they))) sold the news implying she was beaten to death for being muzzie reversing the concept. Cops did not show up and the hospital sent her home with severe brain damage. This is "interesting" anyway.

Sorry for the double posting - she is dead.

Sure, it's not like because of their violent animalistic behaviour, low IQ and parassitic nature that we hate them.
Fuck off herschel
>>>/oven/

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 66.48K)

The sandniggers got a taste of their own medicine and the niggers will get theirs, soon.

why are you angry, mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker?
this is the very same system that protects you and the people like you.
you thought you couldn't possibly be on the side getting enriched, didn't you?
now you know.

only when they are in large numbers, user.

our racism?

aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/egypt-official-accused-dogs-slaves-remark-160531194914535.html

It was funny how the BBC was getting ready for this to be a huge story of white people being evil. They got the token paki women in the town live to report on it. Then as soon as the police said it wasn't a hate crime, they shut it down.

it is an hate crime. just not the side they like.

I hope the sandniggers enslave niggers in Europe too.

who, their muslim brothers?

plus you have to understand that they couldn't explain their parasitic behaviour they justify with muh racism.

so it's being niggered or give up gibs. tough call for a camel rapist.

One, two, three, four, I declare a shitskins war.

I bet on whichever one of them looks whiter.

The media only talks about hate crime when whites are the perpetrators.

I'll be sure to thank her for paying my debts.

This.

More like this sand person paid the price of letting in negroid which do the same thing everywhere in the world they are. Neither of them should be in Britain.

so…..
when black people kill brown people….
it is still somehow White people's fault.
typical White genocide promoting asshole tier logic
welcome to the world of cultural enrichment via the diversity. you lefties wanted it, NOW YOU GOT IT. ISN'T IT JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! SO MUCH ENRICHMENT!!!!
I can only hope that the diversity keeps enriching more and more "multiculturalists" and "progressives." just so much enrichment. Maybe, if enough people are culturally enriched by the diversity, White people will actually see the "true value" of the diversity and fully embrace the only logical and sensible response to the diversity which is so culturally enriching their countries.

(for the lukewarm out there, I mean deport them all. just to be clear)

"multiculturalism has been about creating White genocide since it's inception"

there I fixed it for you.

the boomers murdered America
and got rich by selling off it's corpse
piece by piece

of course
because the concept of (((hate crimes))) was invented by leftists and jews as yet another weapon to use in the war on White people
it's all for the "grand project," aka White genocide

White man puts sticker on a car saying that being around blacks makes people racist
-goes to prison

aztec-tier beaner straight up murders a White woman using a gun he stole from a cop car
-no charges

White man puts bacon inside a mosque
-goes to prison

somalishit zogbot murders a White woman who's only "crime" was calling the cops and waiting for them to arrive
-no charges

White man brandishes pistol to ward off angry band of nogging blacks advancing on him aggressively (all recorded, 100% justified). shoots no-one.
-goes to prison

black "protesters" smash White protesters in head with pipe in clear act of assault
-no charges

etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

If there are no white people, then there are no black people.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (720x478, 74.58K)

This board is obviously getting raided again.

oh don't worry, the uk fake police will help
after all, from the point of view of the niggers, they will be attacked by people whiter than them, so this future unacceptable hate crime will be extremely useful to repress native britons more

So if we want more dead sandniggers, we just have to use niggers to do it? brb

I know she's a brown muzzy but the video is horrifying.

Attached: 1024x576_MP4_5984059745918631613.mp4 (1024x576, 1.86M)

Pic of the grill.

Attached: 42766.jpg (628x378, 32.82K)

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

OP was clearly being sarcastic. The anons here lost their sense of humor.

Attached: 59206.jpg (297x385, 30.93K)

Attached: ezpass.jpg (474x266, 19.1K)

My GG folder is sure being visited a lot lately.

Attached: hood rat.jpg (474x281, 25.13K)

where's the video?

Muslims were the ones who castrated black slaves. Muslims in Libya are the ones who deal in slaves right now, today, in Current Year + 3. The only reason so many African blacks practice Religion of Cuck™ now is because Muslims invaded their lands and forced it on them after conquest, which is also what you did to the Afghans and the Persians. How much of the world's cultural heritage has been destroyed and lost forever because shitty goatfucking Muslims like you don't want anything to exist that isn't about your pedophile prophet or your fake bastardized dime-store version of the Jewish god? Compare how we treat foreigners in our countries, including your people, and then think about how badly Muslims treat each other in their own lands, let alone how you treat the infidels.

And you want to cry about how Whitey is mean to black people and that's why this girl got murdered? Because Whitey is mean? Not because blacks are both so hateful that they think they have the right to murder someone for being White, and also so stupid that they can't even tell Europeans and Arabs apart?

And you blame us for that?

I'd tell you to kill yourself but you'd probably do it by blowing yourself up in an elementary school.

Attached: nuke_mecca.jpg (600x476 770.11 KB, 35.72K)

Egyptian girls are cute.

Can someone explain logic how OP saw it?

Some. But she's half-Italian so I don't know if she can be considered "Egyptian".

He was just pretending to be retarded.