Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20090223183314/http://dev.c99.org/DreamZZT
github.com/c99koder/DreamZZT
gugusse.central.free.fr/papafuji/
projectaon.org/staff/frederic/downloads.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

/thread

That's all i have so far. looking for more SRPG's or overall RPG's.

ZZT port
web.archive.org/web/20090223183314/http://dev.c99.org/DreamZZT
github.com/c99koder/DreamZZT

Nostalgia is pretty bland but its world map is fucking fantastic.

Where do I go get a cheap 3ds? Ebay or aliexpress or something

I thought it was decent myself. Not great, but worth the $5 I paid and it worked well enough as a throwback. Would have been better if the bonus dungeons didn't suffer from absolutely ridiculous difficulty spikes, and if Ignition hadn't botched some prints of it, causing them to have a gameruining bug.

Also wish they'd have stuck with the original cover art. Fits the tone of the game much better.

It does what it sets out to do competently, but it can't compete against stuff like Etrian Odyssey 3, Radiant Historia or Strange Journey.

Blood of Bahamut is pretty cool, but you need local co-op for it to be really enjoyable. I really like FFTA-2.

DS-Frotz
gugusse.central.free.fr/papafuji/

Lone Wolf DS
projectaon.org/staff/frederic/downloads.php
Only the first 5 adventures have been converted though.

Yeah, I'd take it as a throwback JRPG any day over what some of those western indie devs have been shitting out (like that YIIK game some "journalist" so cancerously described as, shit you not, "a Killer 7 Earthbound Hipster Hybrid Heaven").

The US never got the last Cing game either. Sometimes Europe actually gets lucky despite how often PAL gets fucked out of releases.

Depends on what model, New or Old. Old or 2DS you can find cheap in a great deal of places, New I've only ever found one for $120 on eBay that I snapped up. It was only that cheap because it has a couple dead pixels in the upper-right of the top screen and I wasn't bothered by it.

While more expensive, consider looking at an N3DS/N3DSXL because the better CPU is required to run SNES injects, or SNES9x. It also helps with certain 3DS games. Be sure to get one at 10.7 or lower for easy hacking you'll also need a DS flash card for running pirated DS games.

bump

Actually a really solid title I feel is way overlooked. Great soundtrack too, real shame the second half of the game is just reused assets from the first.

I still think order of ecclesia is the best out of those.
I like the art, I like the bosses, I enjoy the glyph system though I wish the combos were fleshed out more
maybe a bit grindy with that whole affinity system.
and PoR does get points for shear number of alternate game modes

So what are the best emulators/homebrew for the DS? I already have GameYob & nesDS.

If you have a DSTWO, the GBA emulator is serviceable.
I used it for a while over my PSP because 1:1 scale actually looks decent on the DS's tiny screen.