Users of Holla Forums

users of Holla Forums

to find out who is or isnt a bot, lets use flags k?

Also BO, you should get that whitelist bot that /fur/ uses. I heard it works.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/11/11/obamas-legacy-the-total-destruction-of-the-democratic-party-n2244680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you implying evolution is a lie? Because that's an easy debate.

Those are called "Black Americans", actually.

Post with images, the bot doesn't have images

worst case scenario is the bot adapting to that

Flag are good too but I'm using thos one for shitposting

You're English I assume and so you are innately wise. Explain more.

Okay, I'll use a flag.

What up?

Make news fake again

Ok, but can BO also ban people with nazbol flags and stalin flags? thx

Course you alt eighties are simple minded enough to only think politics is black and white us vs them strawmen. If you don't support the right wing you're a Bernie Sanders supporting liberal who is a complete sjw!

Fuck the LGBT " community"

What do we have there? Fat ugly girls fucking fat ugly girls with a plastic dick. Fags giving other fags AIDS, and freaks pretending to be something they aren't. Seriously, fuck them and the shithole they crawled out of. Real men have jobs to do.

call them a marxist
thats what they are

who

Well I suppose this is the closest. Although I'm not a big fan of the crucifix.

Rolled 2 + 3 (1d4)Bots can use flags too guize

12/24/16
2:30pm PST
Multiple Targets
Mostly in Europe
Also Israel and US
Likely Canada as well

Digits confirm
(I pray I don't have digits desu)

>to find out who is or isnt a bot, lets use flags k?

Images also work, as does tripcode.

Rise of the Machines Spambot

Spambot already thinks that Marxism-Leninism is the best martial art. I have high hopes.

Also, Holla Forums is in the third place now.

Really? Didn't see any of them using a flag

Is there a single post with flag?

Rolled 2 + 3 (1d4)Ben "I Write Books" Carson

Rolled 3 + 3 (1d4)
I guess im just saying it could easily be done if the bot owner wished to do so

It's like pol forgot their own 'lol ur just giving us traffic faggot' shit. Actually that was Holla Forums.

Thanks retards :^)

Neat.

Where is the proofs Jose?

aids pool party woohoo

True

His source of information is Breitbart PJW and r/the_donald

A literal firewall to block ip addresses that visit reddit

Ben "Read A Fucking Book" Carson

not in a billion years

I love you guys and I hope we make it through this grotesque attack on the mother land

don't ever talk to me or my manhood ever again

Nah, havent seen onw with one? Why is Holla Forums doing this?

Forgot flag

Non-sequitur bot or is my cryptology lacking?

Don't send the illegals back, just throw them in the ocean 1000's of miles away from the shore

Do transhumanists count as bots?

alt-yes

why even live

Jesus did have a rad philosophy tho.

Why are you bots so drawn to me? Or maybe I just keep telling myself these are bots so I can rest easier at night.

You done fucked up.

Hobbits were specifically described in letters as standing in for the quaint, unsophisticated rural English folk who were primarily affected by warfare, particularly industrialized warfare, thanks to conscription.

Elves aren't anything, they're semi-divine beings, and there are entire races of brown elves.

Men are specifically from Northern African to Eastern European in origin, and fall into the 'noble savage that is civilized by a greater race' role.

They are also all refugees are children of refugees.

Their copies of halfchan posts fam.

That's right I did read that. Just wondering how they decide what to reply to.

I guess I can get updates on how retarded 4Chan is without visiting. On the plus side there are a lot of random Christian shit mixed in. So maybe Christ really is making inroads at Holla Forums.

don't ever talk to me or my manhood ever again

It was better when we weren't a sentient species sometimes.

'Smell my finger' the philosophy of pol. I hope they grow up someday. I like to believe they're all middle-schoolers who will grow out of this phase in a year or two.

Reminds me of when I used to go on Newgrounds back in middle-school.

Nice try JIDF the only "conquest" happening is the "migrant" invasion of Europe who are paying for the apes to invade their lands.

Watch in a few decades where these "migrant" areas full of diversity and tolerance will become ungovernable autonomous regions.

Will Trump throw a good pitch?

townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/11/11/obamas-legacy-the-total-destruction-of-the-democratic-party-n2244680

sadly for you, the lefts constant, vague accusations of racism for every conceivable problem on earth is now being exposed as a justification for openly hostile, public, institutionalized, realistic racism towards whites. the millennials will grow out of and indeed be jolted out of their cozy tax funded cocoon the more the outright racial hatred towards whites continues. you leftists have lost your subtlety and are exposing your true intentions. thats why your party is in shambles and you are being relocated back into the fringe where you belong

It's all idpol fam. We dumb monkeys keep falling for it. Worse yet is people think pink haired people of what the 'left' really is.

Basically proves my point, even if he's a bot.

I hope you all get gassed.

You simply click a webm and you stop being brainwashed, basically.

bait thread?

If I rented a Jew no way they would give me my deposit back.

I'd definitely get the insurance where any damage only costs $8.

Kek

Kek

IDK but the country's average is brought down significantly by the low Autism Level of Africans.

I stoppede paying my church taxes this year. Im officially athiest.

Top kek. Not going anywhere. Feel free to try and prove me wrong. You can't. Because if the Muslims were just Christians doing the same shit, you'd be all "DEUS VULT AWW YESSS".

Then why would anyone be a prostitute if they could just steal?

yeah i was red pilled about that just this morning

What else do you suggest?

So this is effecting all of Holla Forums? I thought this was some butthurt polyp spamming leftypol exclusively. I wish, it would help our board rankings so much.

That's not Norwegian ma man, sorry to say.

Just checked pol, and the autifcial intelligence is there too.

Because it's racist

Kill yourself, omega degenerate

To answer your question, this doesn't make you a bad right winger it just means your human faculties are working

Lets force every user to select a flag, otherwise their posts wont be accepted

Since bots, in theory, wont be able to chose a flag, then it wont post

Of course there's the case of the bot learning how to use flags and in that case we are officially fucked

Racist.

What is Switzerland? Also, Canada doesn't have forty million niggers.

Check your fucking carbon based lifeform muh privilege you sinner

Trips also fine right?

Is it just someone trying to train his bot or something? It would explain the pol tier posts.

Not yet

Sounds about right.

For now, no gulag. After if still trip, then gulag.

They would be cyborgs basically fam. Hopefully kung fu fighting ones. That would be neat.

Gives off a Trump vibe in that pic

Can we teach this bot? Does he learn?

Who is this butthurt piratefag doing this? And how autistic do you have to be to think that publicly saying you'll ruin the board if you get banned again is not going to get you immediately banned?

I don't think it learns, but I can't be sure if it's the programmer making adjustments or not. the posts themselves seemed to be copied from halfchan.

lmao its not actually me, its a sitewide attack, i wouldnt spend money on other boards

I'm only being autistic in the fact I'm posting up as much info for any potential newfags to show up.

Is orc-posting a recurring phenomenon? Saw a bit here

When will idiots learn you cannot breach the bunker? You can't outshitpost us, we've broken the conditioning.

But I that fucking faggot mod banning because of tankiddie tears is a fag and its nice to know he had to struggle for this

Oh, seemed funny timing.

What's Holla Forums's angle on this? Have they upset someone?

I just got unbanned like an hour ago, apparently calling redditors niggers, faggots and retards is just too much for priggly. Ten fucking weeks for insulting redditors!

Judging from the active user count there are about 800 spam bots currently posting, the same for Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Unfortunately, since that roughly equals our actual userbase there are just as many bot posts if not more than actual posts. Holla Forums has the benefit of the spam being indistinguishable from their usual content, however we have no such luxury.

The benefit we get is that Holla Forums spam on leftypol is indistinguishable from bots, so now people wont reply to bait anymore.

pol always did like controlling the narrative, TBH.

Or anyone without a trip/flag/pic/(human)

Are there any plans to fix it? Have Jim and codemonkey said anything about it?

I know you can expose proxies as google do it all the time and the method was leaked, but it's obviously against the sites founding principles.

also
kek

Look at this I found while in exile, makes me kek every time.

Haven't browsed Holla Forums in a long time, could someone explain to me what this bot thing is all about? Thanks!

Using flag and name.

Hi

Why do you have to be a faggot user?

Nazi furry got triggered HARD when he figured out his fellow polsters were spamming a decoy board after we raided cuckchan's pol. Or something like that.

lmao, that's awesome
I love Holla Forums now

Maybe make a point of spamming it once in a while or something. They don't deserve their safespace where they never have to argue.