Doomsday: magnetic pole ‘wobble’ has been growing for 1000 years

THERE’s a growing gap in the Earth’s defences.

We’ve known for more than a century that our planet’s magnetic field has been weakening.

It’s what gives us our north and south poles.

This powers our compasses.

It’s also a vital shield that protects us from harmful radiation constantly bombarding us from the Sun or deep space.

This weakening is most evident in one place. It’s a hole that reaches across the heart of South America, over the South Atlantic and into Africa.

It’s been dubbed the “South Atlantic Anomaly”.

It’s allowing more high-energy radiation to penetrate deeper through near orbit, the atmosphere and to our surface.

In recent decades it’s caused computers to crash on Shuttles and the International Space Station.

In 2016, Japan’s revolutionary Hitomi X-ray observation satellite that was supposed to study black holes and supernovas was struck while passing through the gap and sent spinning out of control.

A new study, published in the science journal Geophysical Research Letters, has been digging back in time to find out just how long this anomaly has been active in the area — and what it may mean for our future.

“We’ve known for quite some time that the magnetic field has been changing, but we didn’t really know if this was unusual for this region on a longer timescale, or whether it was normal,” says University of Rochester physicist Dr Vincent Hare.

The burnt-clay huts reveal similar dips in the magnetic field happened around 400-450 BC, 700-750 BC, and 1225-1550 BC. This mean’s the current weakening has been developing for some time.

“We’re getting stronger evidence that there’s something unusual about the core-mantel boundary under Africa that could be having an important impact on the global magnetic field,” Professor Tarduno says.

“We now know this unusual behaviour has occurred at least a couple of times before the past 160 years, and is part of a bigger long-term pattern,” Dr Hare says.

“However, it’s simply too early to say for certain whenews.com.au/technology/science/archaeology/south-atlantic-anomaly-study-reveals-magnetic-pole-wobble-has-been-growing-for-1000-years/news-story/ccdee56533343df98b6d6400b69fab94ther this behaviour will lead to a full pole reversal.”

Attached: 608139main1_geomagnetic-field-670.jpg (670x503, 66.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fqmdJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laschamp_event
exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 Antarctic space nazis.

Attached: d66.png (854x740, 561.16K)

Neat. Now about them jews…

This is HAARP
archive.fo/fqmdJ
hopefully this kills all of the niggers

Happens every time the poles switch you fucking mental defective. You can track this using the molybdenum deposits in the bottom of the ocean.

SAGE FOR DUMB KIKE

>>>/x/

lolno

ps. counter-sage bump

ayes and each time it killed all life on earth. get ready to be fried by cosmic radiation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laschamp_event

Attached: 6358adf32125e1141edbaf497e5cf0ad6256f388246524488670151aecadadbf.jpg (640x640, 48.83K)

I can count to potato too.

What do the 2018 nigger hutz reveal?

Even electromagnetism hates niggers.

STEM threads aren't a very tactful way to slide

Attached: polar reversals.jpg (960x720, 95.38K)

Fuck off, yid.

Oh no solar radiation

Fuck off flat earth disinformation faggot. Sphere is on macro and micro the shape. Aristotle, saw in an eclipse that the shape of earth's shadow on the moon was curved and questioned how the earth could be flat.

So… nothing of value was lost?

Niggers just can't get over their inability to into compasses and want to destroy the Earth's magnetosphere to get back at us. Obviously Europeans should retaliate harshly and also the Jews are always equally responsible so they should get it too. Good thread, tbh.

Old news.

exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

>>>/brit/681103
It is time for the Aryan people to return to the stars.

Oy vey goyimz is it's the new global warming

Attached: jew post.jpg (497x497, 86.2K)

Aurorans are the Aryans of Escape Velocity: Nova

Attached: f492036387a5a6f751a2b83cc33b7e2394a5aec4330f1b6c23725530a02c7a77.gif (300x258, 299.62K)

Quads will it!
WE SHALL BE ATLANTEANS AGAIN!

WE

Actually… the Vellos are.
The Vellos story line is the story of the Aryan spirit overthrowing the demimurge that would chain and enslave her.

Attached: download (42).png (256x256, 115.41K)

omg you guys
you guys check this out
we just started collecting data on a planet that has been working just fine for the past 65 millions years
BUT
get this guys
it turns out that all of our readings show that the climate is going to self destruct in the next 5 years, the magnetic pole is going to shift, and we're going to have a gigantic volcano explode in the middle of yellowstone park.
guys im serious. send me money so I can double check and study it more.
guys seriously

Attached: youlistened.png (546x412, 331.37K)

I have yet to encounter anyone outside of Holla Forums besides myself that has played EV: Nova and now I find two of you in the same thread.

Hot damn.

This.
Also why does this matter?
If God wants to fry us with radiation we don't really have a choice.

How can we tax this?

Attached: mfw milkers.jpg (622x408, 181.57K)

Who is "we"? You measured it yourself?
followers of scientism and trannyhumnanists always use the "we" pronoun instead of "scientists in the field" because they want to take on some of the prestige they themselves feel for persons working on those areas

Op proceeds to shill for old, unsubstantiated propaganda that has been btfo by the Electric Universe Theory.

I'd like to throw my uneducated hat in the ring, like op.

If there truly is a polar shift incoming it's more likely due to an external change in the electric frequency of the part of the galaxy we a currently passing through. Since we know that these polar shifts have occurred before I'm curious to know if it in approximately this same area.

Attached: 2122bfa5795815793e272ddb14a632345761f8cc9123fa0319564052b8aba2b0.jpg (960x829, 824.66K)

Are you saying that a disc doesn't cast a curved shadow?

Fuck off with this bullshit.

Attached: Maddow1454-2.png (825x402, 236.76K)

Why are these slide threads allowed?