If you wanted to voice concerns of a false flag because you were at the scene, or even better...

If you wanted to voice concerns of a false flag because you were at the scene, or even better, if you had hard evidence that something was a false flag, who would you go to?
Law enforcement obviously won't do shit and will have you suicided.
The MSM would dismiss your story and alert the authorities and have you suicided.
"Alternative" news outlets are either controlled opposition, or you will be ignored because nobody trusts "disreputable" news sources.
Social media sites can just censor you.

Where/how could you actually get the truth out when (((they))) have such a stranglehold on information?
This isn't a blackpill or slide thread, and I'm not talking about any specific false flag, just I'm genuinely curious what the fuck would I do in such a situation?

Attached: 1413520402229.png (258x248, 5.16K)

You don’t, that’s the point.

You come here, and give it to us, obviously.

If he's serious and not a LARPing cocksucker, yes.
Additionally, have a backup or two.
Sage for possible datamining anyway. I wouldn't put it past the CIAniggers to try to figure out our routes.

If I don't provide enough info, i'll be called a larper, if I provide too much info I'll be doxxed.

Plus the mods are fucking incompetent and don't even delete the fucking hotsexygf pooinloo threads.

If you have something, do something about it, faggot.

this.
dump it on the other chans and plebbit too

How important is it? Worth the risk? Is the intel solid and "actionable"?
These are questions and judgement calls only you can answer.

As a personal standard; If it is likely to take out something or someone of significantly higher "status" than myself, I'd do it, consequences be damned

I'm mostly disappointed it's another "talk about what you're doing before actually doing it" faggot. Never ever ever fucking tell ANYONE your plans, just implement them.

Set up social experiments that might confirm your suspicions.

x10

well you already fucked yourself since this site is controlled by them and a post like yours gets first priority to be forwarded to a nsanigger analyst whos probably watching you through your webcam right now

Can't you divorce the info from yourself and hide your identity?

lol newfag

just drop the info. make up a bunch of false info as well so you don't dox yourself

Just dump the info dude. If you sit on it they will kill you, when you dump it they'll just try to discredit you because your death would confirm the conspiracy

Wow, so fucking original.

Go to the moon of Mr. Universe and have Mal beat up the CIAliteralnigger then he will broadcast it to all feeds. Simple.

OP is posting out of nervousness from reading RT's explanantion about the planned chemical attacks in southern Syria that are being (((trained))) to be used as a false flag in order to blame Assad more.

Yes, we already know. The whole fucking war was based on false flags. The arab spring was based on false flags and so was ukrainian civil war. Anyone who pays attention knows this already. Don't worry user. We're listening here.

Wikileaks is pretty well trusted.

how do you feel that you own governments are actually behind all of the false flags since the late 1800's????

You make a plan. First things first place all evidence in an airgapped secondhand PC, buy steel cage wire to create a farraday cage around it. Print off the evidence as much as you can with an old refurbed printer. Burn everything to DVD-Rs (not rewritables). And place all copies of these in several locations across the western world by post. Make sure everything is properly documented inside the DVD and on the print out. Find a way to securely and anonymously seed it via torrent. You do not need to be a hero and get your name out… the evidence if its strong enough will be enough to get the ball rolling.

sad, pissed off, hungry.

Gonna need you to develop thicker skin if you plan on sticking around here, Pajeet.

>submit to wikileaks or 8/pol/ via tor
what's problem?

Drop enough crumbs on Holla Forums to allow them to unearth the meaty parts. Keep the real juicy stuff back in an encrypted dead man switch payload as life insurance.

But then imagine several normies across the country and across the globe all receiving a well documented precise redpill. You can bet at least one person will say something and it will be cliclbait enough to run in the media before more people come out with it….

No one would care outside of notifying the authorities. Our society has been gaslighted so much and our history has been so distorted that the average normalfag doesn't know what's real, they simply rely on the lugenpresse to tell them what to think. Good luck brother.