Does this help or hurt?

Does this help or hurt?

rundown: neo-reactionaries at a Canadian campus are inviting an eceleb to give a speech on why Canada should remain for whites. But the speaker is kind of … not great … and a lot of normies are turned away from this kind of spectacle.

Attached: 657567567657.jpg (805x599, 66.44K)

It helps Hookers and Hackers identify who attends, yes and ensures their muh extremism budget is increased.

Attached: hookers&hackers.jpg (1024x768, 106.49K)

Literally who?

Faith Goldy. Used to work for (((Rebel Media))) until she went on some podcast with Psycho Sinead, or something. Fucked up the controlled opposition narrative. The older version of Surrey Girl Lauren Simon Southern.

Ol' blowjob lips is too spicy for Jordan Peterson but completely kosher, botox in an enigma covered in makeup.

Attached: image.related.articleLeadNarrow.300x0.1eqwo.png (300x404, 113.99K)

Because she and her kike partner Southern are frauds. Their names alone Faith & Southern are fake af.
Altkikes are stuck trying to revive a dead horse that no one gives a fuck about anymore.

Faith is hot af though. I'll give her that.

Sounds like the consensus here is that it hurts.

what would you rather see publicly happening?

Her doing girl on girl pron. Otherwise take this eceleb shit back to 4cuck.

She was recorded interviewing someone who has a podcast (who inserted the interview into it) that got linked by Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack and the podcast was also created by someone who writes articles for Anglin occasionally.

That's why the jew Levant shitcanned her, and why Bucko Buddy Peterson denounced her because she didn't vigorously "challenge" the wrongthink during that interview, which honestly she had no obligation to..

are you blind mate? Goldy is a tranny, all the (((Rebel))) girls, past and present are trannies.
It's all staged bullshit. No organic NRx group would invite such an obvious shill.

Attached: trannies_of_the_right.jpg (1306x592, 96.77K)

She's Greek and already a bit dark but gets a fake tan constantly which is turning her skin to leather by age 30. Do Not Approve.

yet she's still a rabid zionist

Attached: faith.png (627x471, 57.16K)

Fuck off, Ezra.

If you hadn't noticed, the kike kvetched and dumped her when she chose her race instead of her shekel distributor. I've noticed her slowly realizing Holla Forums was alway right. It's only a question of time for her.

Holy fuck you sound like a huge faggot.

Wasn't asking for her hand in marriage user.

She protects the kikes who are genociding us. Assuming she isn't part kike, she's a bigger race-traitor than any race-mixer.

Didn't she get knocked up by a 19 year old lebanese shitskin, recently?

Fuck off back to half with your shit effort.

None of those three are trannies but Goldy very well could be. She's definitely had some (((work))) done.

Saging because it was low effort bread to start with.
its always a leaf

I find her voice annoying and will never take political opinions of females seriously but she has become red pilled on (((them))). Nearly everybody is kosher indoctrinated until they take a hard bite into the JQ, after that there is no turning back.

Go back to /r/tranny

Attached: huEFF.jpg (4288x2848, 485.4K)

Goldy… Pretty sure her name is Goldberg but whatever, it's a jew. When has a kike ever helped? She's a whore agent of that Ezra piece of shit. I hope niggers gang rape and kill her.

She worked for Sun TV (Quebecor) and when PKP pulled the plug, Ezra bought all their equipment (at a huge discount, naturally) and brought along some of the staff (again, at kike rates, not ACTRA ones).

Trannyposter is just shitposting, but there is some truth to this. If you've never been around a woman who makes you lose IQ points just by being in her presence, well, you might think femininity really is a short, squat 5'2" troll who weighs 175.

everyone is jewish, everyone is tranny, everyone is cia/gchq/etc, everyone is controlled opp, everyone is israeli shill, everyone is shareblue

things I learn on Holla Forums

Goldy is an Anglo-Saxon surname you dip. Doesn't rule jewness out due to the "name game", but doesn't prove it either. She doesn't look like a jew though.

The actual shills are easily spotted. For example there is this insane talking point that Goldy is a tranny.

She did a podcast with azzmedor in which see treated him amicably and was seen to be agreeing and sympathizing with points he brought up. I believe Azz also said some pretty harsh things about the jew she was working for and she did not defend nor deny said things.

Trannies are easily spotted. Most of them look like drag queens (which they basically are). Even the most visually passing of trannies have weird mutant voices that give them away instantly. I have no idea why Bailey Jay took up singing.

People like her reek of being controlled opposition. It's so predictable: hot woman with kosher, non-racial positions. Yawn.

Politics doesn't suit women. They have no place in the movement because they are natural feminists and can easily be used to subvert the population. They have no sense of loyalty to the tribe.

She's welcome to campaign for the repeal of anti-discrimination laws in a supportive, non-leadership role.

All the (((Rebel Media))) girls do.

Possibly, it was exposed she banged him.

Oh hi everyone's a tranny guy!
Don't worry about him, he doesn't bite.

When you're done shilling you can commence fapping.

see
She has no loyalty to whites.

More than shitposting
Do your own thinking, if you can't don't look for sound thoughts on an anonymous image board.

She defends her home first, but admits she is praying for New Rhodesia is "no loyalty to whites". OK, whatever.
I merely don't see her allied with the juden anymore. If anything, she has the scars of being burned from her past naivety, and I have a feeling she now recites the 14 words along with the rosary.

Attached: faith04.jpeg (914x467 49.54 KB, 554.14K)

Last year she traveled to Israel to produce propaganda for the Christ-killing kikes who made South Africa what it is today, and who are trying to genocide Whites across the globe.

If she wasn't she'd be naming them. Goldy, Simonsen, Sellner, Pettibone, etc. are all kosher certified.

1488% sure she's a kike

I'm sure you have some sources and you'll be providing us with them shortly to back that up, right?

Careful with women. They are used as an easy way to subvert and discredit the masses. Only one nude leak or one slip and all the people who fallow her are discredited. Remember that one person can be dealt with if that one supports the ones who fallow. But if everyone leads themselves then they do not need a leader for they will know whats right or wrong, thus they will lead themselves with like-minded people.
I do not see her with a husband and with no kids. She is a single women trying to attract men it seems. At least of what OP has showed, if not then OP can post that she is not.

I see it too. She'd blend in a little better if she Dremeled the inner edges of her brow to a square.

Ewww.

I think Ezra is on the CSIS payroll FWIW.

Attached: shekels please.jpg (474x276, 19.37K)

This is a Marxist term used to disparage conservatives. By using it, OP outs himself as a shill.

I thought she was married. Maybe I was thinking of Faith Popcorn.

Dear women: never take nude pictures of yourself. Limitless electronic copies. Of course, if you're preening for a camera clothed that says a lot about your narcissism.

I mean, I've fallen in love with actresses. It happens. But I don't fool myself into thinking an actress would be monogamous.

Agreed. NRX is a melted pile of radioactive metal where I come from. Ask Jimmy Carter.

If you believe that you out yourself as a historical illiterate on the matter. Marxists call Reactionaries disparagingly by their namesake in the same manner than Reactionaries disparagingly call Marxists by theirs. The enemies very identifier becomes a sort of invective curse.

Or I suppose Evola and Yockey were just Marxist shills too.

Attached: 1465144934141-2.gif (240x228, 782.05K)

How about "edgelords" then?

Don't react, think first.

Oh shit.
Never thought of that.

Attached: psychopath peterson alt right.jpg (2048x2899, 597.67K)

They are an embarrassment.

Attached: Intelligencecapbadge.jpg (190x256, 11.69K)

Anyone who uses "edgy" outside of its narrow application = leftist faggot

She sure looks like a jewess to me.

"cringe"

Lol as if any of the white Laurier students are gonna publically support this. None of them are going to risk being seen as autistic enough to go to this, other than the actual autistic ones.

t. Waterloo graduate

any grown woman that wears her hair in school girl pig tails is a sexual degenerate. How many children does she have?

You seriously can't see it? It's become obvious to me of late that the Zogbox is a more effective mind-reprogramming tool than even the "red pilled" could ever have imagined.
There are only two possible reasons to post that Goldy is not a man in drag.
Zogbox victim: w…what d'ya mean? she has lipstick and long hair, 'course it's a girl.

However you may feel about her e-thottery, if you wouldn't like to see the back of her head in your lap you are 100% gay.

Attached: #noborders.jpg (720x540, 135.21K)

Yeah, we sure believe you.

GAY

Attached: FILE118.GIF (500x506, 346.47K)

She seems fine. Usually when one of these political profiteers are scum it's exposed fairly fast, like with Lauren Southern. I've yet to see anything of her that bothers me. Rebel media hates her, Jordan "free speech for me but not for thee" Peters hates her, so she's doing something right.

Regardless we need men in positions like these, not women. Women vying for attention in the political spectrum doesn't sit well with me. Most of their spectators will just be lonely pathetic men who idolize them as waifu's. It's probably better than nothing, though.

She looked better before the nigger lips.

Attached: pic.png (599x598, 704.51K)

Also: Something still off with her though. She's not white.

She did

none

you fucking autists never fail to embarrass yourself

You can't tell by looking at her that she's a sexual degenerate?
That is the face of a woman who knows the taste of non-White semen.

Daily Reminder that conservathots are, INVARIABLY, either extreme degenerates behind closed doors OR recovering degenerates (aka 'born again virgins').

Women have no place in politics, and if you're willing to make allowances in that vein because 'they do good work', you're a TRSodomite-tier retard just one hop-skip-and-a-jump from accepting 'based blacks' and 'our jews' type redditor faggotry. There are no good women in politics. Period.

Being a muh dik nigger about women is degeneracy, yes, you worthless scum.

And when your response to some e-celeb whore with surgically-induced permanent duckface is "Well yeah bro but wouldn't it be sweet to get your cock we in her?", you're a degenerate. Deal with it, you nigger.

Jew detected.

Sex outside of marriage is objectively degenerate.

These baseless accusations have completely lost their teeth.
That woman has the coalburner aesthetic to a T. Deal with it, you scabbrous queer.

How has nobody mentioned the rumor floating around about her fucking (((Dicky Spencer))) and 2 others in Charlottesville during the time of the (((Unite the Right))) rally?

Because rumors like that are fucking worthless.
And Dicky Spencer is gay.

Normally I would agree with you, but it’s relevant here, since it will be this whore’s only claim to fame. Other than being a complete whore, she’s useless.

Fucking a man in drag still makes you gay.

Its not relevant at all. Its a rumor, probably created by leftist kikes, and thus worthless.

There's no way this isn't a mod.

And what use do you have, exactly?

Attached: 1-8.jpg (564x564, 35.14K)

Plastic surgery always makes people look like such freaks.

You are reaching the level of parody you fucking clown.

That's an old user who used to do nothing but call every picture posted of a woman a tranny. Just ignore him.

Faith Goldy is an Asian man in drag.
Pic related, what he really looks like if you work off the makeup.

Attached: g1.jpg (1511x850 52.14 KB, 261.33K)

Stop lying. It is the jewish mainstream sources who use trannies, just as they stick to a script regarding everything else from the holohoax to homosexuality, to transgenderism, to "minority" rights, so they stick to a script of presenting MtF as "hot women".
The purpose of this is to corrupt the sexuality of young men and create neurotic anxiety in young women who are told that a skinny male body with narrow hips, which is unobtainable for a woman insofar as narrowing the hips is concerned, and extremely injurious regarding very low body fat, is what is required to be considered "hot".
Telling someone to do something they can't do and making them feel guilt when they fail, over and over again, is how you drive someone insane.
>b…but no, kikes would never do something so awful, stop being horrible to our jewish friends. Rebel media is BASED, and so is crypto-asian man "Faith" see, she even has a 'trad' name, goy Goldy.

Good to see you back in action. This place was getting kind of boring.

Oh, and pro-tip for any youngster here. When a "woman" wears ridiculous amounts of makeup, "she" is hiding something probably more than you realize.
In the case of trannies, they normally shave off their natural male eyebrows then contour a fake eyebrow up and over the brow boss (bone ridge men have above the eyes) in an attempt to conceal it.

They kept banning me, then I was told I would be killed.
Now I don't get banned, presumably because they want me on the same IP for easier hunting down.
So if I never post back you know what happened.
"they" being the Hollywood kikes who you don't realize are fronting trannies as leading women

By the way I never said all women are trannies, it's just that 99% of women who get poster are from Hollywood or Rebel media sources, i.e jew sources, i.e they're exactly the fake women I'm describing.
One example of a real woman is Veronica (Evalion), which is probably why she was ditched and not hired by anyone else.
Makes no sense, she was popular as fuck.
You may hate her, I certainly did until I saw that she was genuinely heartbroken at the loss of her baby, but she is a real woman.

Attached: 26319641_1584667591646991_2015753723971633152_n.jpg (1080x1350 69.38 KB, 1.51M)

In fact I'm going to use her to point out something important. One common rebuttal is that "some women have strong jaws" and this is true, but their faces still don't look like the Hollywood tranny manjaws.
A woman's face comes to a point at the chin, even when she has a strong jaw, unlike the tranny abominations of the jew, which have the typical square chin of a man.
Pictures related, strong jaw from the side, which comes to a point at the chin maintaining the oval face of a female.
Compare with picture 2 of the previous set to see the despite a strong jaw, the face comes to an oval point.
Now look at a tranny's chin. It doesn't come to a point.
there's way more to identifying them than jaw shape, never think a diagnosis is only based on that

Attached: Faith_Goldy_Thumbnail_Aug_14.jpg (1080x1080 81.58 KB, 165.31K)

Forgot to add: trannies use chin implants to get the pointed chin, but the implant can move and rarely sits on the center line of the face.
An offset chin is how you spot an implant.

Why does her face look so gross in that first pic?

Maybe the yellow teeth, I don't know. I didn't say she was a beauty queen, just that she's a biological woman.

Faith is a real name, and not too uncommon. I know a Catholic family with a daughter named Faith. I imagine it might even be more popuoar among Protestants.

How many different genders are in this photo?

Attached: photo.jpeg (1716x936, 142.45K)

One?

I was wondering why this was bumplocked, and now I know.

There is no fucking way Surrey Girl is a tranny. As much as I like to kid her e-celeb shekel-grabbing ass, Lauren is female.

No, I can't. Maybe because I know a few female athletes with higher T than the princesses you fawn over.

I guess summer never really ends.

She's fucking preggo you dolt.

Oh, she lost the sprog? That's too bad. A tad young for me but I'd gladly help her make white babies.

The fella looks male to me, so the photo contains only 1 sexgender, he would have to be a FtM to get both in the same photo.

You know if you're in the UK, eye check-ups are free on the NHS?

Oh man.
Pics related, "Faith" sans makeup. Kids, kek.

Attached: gold2.jpg (1280x720 261.33 KB, 52.14K)

Look at that Adam's apple.

you guys are jerks

Attached: 456456456.PNG (827x623, 81.67K)

The male skull cannot hide without the veil of makeup.

Attached: southern_pettibone.jpg (1716x936, 200.23K)

The footage of Simonsen when he was 16-years-old is conclusive evidence in itself.
No biological female can have a pan flat chest at 16, at the very very least if she had retarded puberty, there would be breast buds. Simonsen's photo shows no breast buds whatsoever, but rather a very male chest with well defined, pectoral muscles and otherwise a complete absence of female secondary sexual characteristics.
We have photographs of her 1 or 2 years later with a full head of hair and bulging rack - simply not possible. Simonsen's hair is a wig and his breasts are surgical implants, the reason he looks so effeminate at 16-years-old is that he was on puberty blockers awaiting being old enough for reassignment surgery.
The modern photographs of Simonsen/Southern merely affirm our observations of the boy, testosterone can be delayed but without castration will fight its way for expression.
He will inevitably look more and more masculine as the years progress, and needless to say will never ever give birth. That doesn't rule out adoption or "miscarriage" stories of course.

Attached: no_buds.jpg (1268x2128, 217.23K)

Why use trannies for such a movement. It doesn't seem like that would be helpful.