Library organizations support anti white, anti male MIT Library Director

code4lib.github.io/c4l18-keynote-statement/

From The College Fix: thecollegefix.com/post/42382/

To help combat “subtle forms” of stereotyping and discrimination in tech fields, one of the things Bourg advises is for men and white people to cease “mansplaining” and “whitesplaining,” respectively.

“Just stop,” she argued. “Stop doing it in person, and stop doing it online.”

What I mean is simply this — if you have some power and privilege in a situation (and if you are white and/or a dude, chances are you do have some privilege; if you are a white dude, you definitely have power and privilege), then for the love of baby unicorns please refrain from giving your unsolicited advice and opinions to others.

Here the organizations who signed a letter in support of the MIT Library Director:

American Library Association (ALA)
Association for Computers in the Humanities (ACH)
Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL)
Association of Research Libraries
Association of University Presses
Black Caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA)
Boston Library Consortium
Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)
Data Curation Experts, LLC (DCE)
Digital Frontiers
Digital Library Federation (DLF)
Directory of Open Access Journals
DuraSpace
Executive Committee of Penn Libraries’ Group on Library Diversity (GOLD)
George Washington University Libraries and Academic Innovation
Hypothes.is
Library Publishing Coalition
Library and Information Technology Association (LITA)
Lost in the Stacks on WREK
Metropolitan New York Library Council (Metro)
Penn State University Libraries
Public Knowledge Project (PKP)
Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition (SPARC)
Triangle Research Libraries Network (TRLN)
University of Delaware Library
University of Virginia Scholars’ Lab

Attached: BA596046-398E-4ADC-82C4-B8FF07ED148A.jpeg (1536x1987, 727.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/975055849340092421
archive.is/k1Hir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mobile.twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/975055849340092421

Jordan Peterson is gettin angrier and angrier I noticed. He’s saying shut up more… seems like he’s getting exhausted with these people.

Attached: 60CD5DB3-D5CB-4289-97DD-C9DA69DDAB10.jpeg (486x740, 123.27K)

You can only keep your cool with Marxists for so long. Really the right has done all the conceding for decades. The right has been always been too polite and too willing to compromise when the left has spent that whole time operating as bloodthirsty ideological zealots. The last couple of years has been the first time in half a century that the left has actually lost any kind of political battle and it's only made them even more insane. This is just one example of the kind of garbage they write and publish in total seriousness. Gene Roddenberry's vision was basically space communism, and now even he's being called an oppressive white male shitlord.

Take a look at this repulsive, crusty, androgynous wight. This is a "professor". This thing is allowed near an educational establishment. This is how far we've fallen.

Attached: bourg.png (525x525, 426.65K)

Later renditions of Star Trek, Deep Space 9 in particular, starts teaing down that image. To the point it pretty much admits it is easy to be a saint in paradise and the kind of communism of the Federation only works in great surplus of wealth. Also how it is kept together by shadow ops and not any appeal to 'togetherness'.

He sucks jew cock. Who cares what he thinks.

I have a tranny in my class, my first experience being around trannies. It's really obvious to me he was a loner/loser ugly guy who never got any attention but now that he is trans everyone is overly nice to him and go out of their way to include him in discussion.
People continue to ignore the anxiety-ridden nerd boy but make a concerted effort to engage the tranny as to not be seen as discriminatory.

I've been hearing more and more about social justice douchebaggery over there, of late.
SJWs typically can't do anything without some major fuck up, but, they've really excelled at infiltrating the tech sector.
It still makes my blood simmer over what happened to Brendan Eich.

Also, that said, I don't trust github not to harvest IP addresses: archive.is/k1Hir

Heh

I have a tranny in my workplace. I don't know if she passable or not. You can't quite see the Adams apple but he chin and cheeks are masculine. Long hair, big body (not fat)

Anyways shes on HRT, no surgery, was there before i started. Anyways we're in a small conservative area so I doubt its to be trendy. Anyways she works harder than some of the people here so I don't mind her

Why do librarians care about tech?
You babysit books and give students a place to study, you're not inventing Skynet.

Realizing that there are no amounts of arguments you can make to these people is the first step to the full redpill and realizing the kikes must be exterminated.

This entire thing reads like an excuse for not having a real argument, but desperately wanting to silence the opposition with made up racial terms.

Good, the right has to stop caving in to fucking marxists.

Attached: 07e4f4e92296805492e5d209d8139cbbcdf2db593456061404baeee7811a7f7.png (499x338, 35.98K)

this makes me want to give her my unsolicted opinion as often as possible.

I live near MIT and have met people there, but I don’t go there. Too bad, I’d pepper the library with “it’s okay to be white” posters and organize protests against this thing. The right needs to start causing big stinks when shit like this happens. It’s not as effective as George Soros getting self-defenced, but it shows that whites aren’t going to fucking cave in to Judeo-Marxist bullshit

Finally found a way to get back at his peers?

nerd

It would be hilarious if Goydan Shekelson snapped, broke his conditioning, finally succumbed to Hitler being right and turned on his masters like a rabid pit bull.

Don't mind her, she still thinks she's at the BDSM club.

Attached: nympho librarian.jpg (461x750, 109.78K)

[email protected]

Attached: 7of9.jpg (474x355, 20.14K)

He used to teach at Harvard, which is just down the road and I thought a lot more pozzed than MIT.

It could be worse. It could be Wellesley.

Attached: k.gif (615x385, 3.54M)

Librarians are some of the most insecure people around. They are gatekeepers, QA people, and they are very, very scared of AI replacing their jobs. Some of them are brilliant autists though.

I actually wanted to marry one, but she didn't like my drinking. Now that I'm sober I think about her often. I wonder if she comes to imageboards? She used to tell me about how her grandpa was brought over in Operation Paperclip.

I've only known librarians to be boring. Boring people who attempt to fill their lives with the interesting things in books. Maybe that is what you see as their insecurity.

This one had a wicked sense of humor, but then again she gave me serious wood, so I may be biased.

There are a few Walter Mitty types lost in thought, and many radicals like Tranny of Bo(u)rg here, but they range wildly. Hardcore academic librarians are generally more interesting (and kinky) than the nice lady who drives the bookmobile or who is the teacher-librarian at your kid's school.

So now they not only want to be stronk, but want the "competition" be weaken itself. Sorry, bitch, not happening.

I knew a librarian. She never got excited about too many subjects, except when there was a movement to remove a particularly degenerate book from the children's section of the library. She went on a mini-crusade to make sure kids have access to smut basically. A 'nice' person otherwise. But we have way to many 'nice' people and good gois.

There's a more subtle agenda at work in this kind of thing - it's another attack on facts and expertise and the ability to even engage in a rational discussion with them. If you actually know about a thing then don't contradict a woman or shitskin who's getting it all wrong. That's just your privilege talking. Simply accept whatever they say without question and shut your mouth.

well
clearly
this only needs to be shown to normies to highlight how intensely vapid these sjws are, right?

One day we shall have our revenge.

All this freak of nature is doing is ensuring people avoid dealing with their crazy, or maybe pissing in their coffee when they're not looking.

Passive aggressive action calls for passive aggressive response.

This has been going on for quite a while. It's just MIT's turn. This princess actually had someone arrested for having someone 'mansplain' to her on Twitter.

This cunt has it exactly backwards.

Women shouldn't have the right to vote,own land,or work outside the home.

Attached: 9189283.jpg (600x525, 41.68K)

Attached: She - tranny.webm (720x480, 815.21K)

All this to keep vision away from the kikes and their money, disgusting.

Yes, White men shouldn't converse with subhuman races. That means, no hiring of them, no working for non-Whites, no purchasing of shitskin goods or services.