The Church's and Koch Brothers are Behind Immigration

episcopalchurch.org/page/where-we-work
lss-sw.org/about/partners/
There's to many to list, the church's listed in link have all kinds of other branches. The Republican party is dog shit. WTG faggots.

Attached: images8.jpg (259x194, 7.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acf.hhs.gov/orr/resource/voluntary-agencies
ireports.wrapsnet.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You Christians need to retake the church at all costs, they have been utterly subverted.

b-but I thought the Koch brothers were BASED lolbergs who want to protect our liberties?!

The refugee contractors in every link there's a bunch of others
acf.hhs.gov/orr/resource/voluntary-agencies

you stupid faggot

Attached: mfw.png (364x422, 108.82K)

(((someone))) is importing palestinians though.

Attached: Saudi Royal is a Pollack.png (3404x1268, 707.06K)

It's happening in Orange county, California as well. At first, it was mexicans (10+ years ago), and now, it's burquas. And I'm the crazy one for noticing!

I gotta get out of here.

Well known already and all neocons are.

THIS JUST FUKING IN!

Organized religion has been infiltrated by jews and subverted for ZOG work! Apparently this just started in the year 3,000 BC!
Good work, OP! you're a faggotsage for retardation

Everyone knows it's a fucking uniparty consensus to flood us with human refuse.

The church is definitely part of the problem, in Germany they are a big supporter of the refugee lobby because they earn tons of money by housing these fuckers. They deserve to be dealt with, especially that disgusting commie pope.

It's almost impossible. The old-time religious people got deceived by "Holy Land" and "Chosen People" propaganda, and the egalitarian anti-racist, pro-illegal alien, muslim refugee sponsoring, faggot-tolerating, niggershine enabling "Love thy neighbor and turn the other cheek" doctrine. I quit going to church when I realized that it was basically leftist talking points aside from a few token watered-down conservative views.
When I was a kid, our church was anti-racemixing, anti-faggotry, anti-whores, pro-life, and very pro-traditional values like supporting marriage and children, stay-at-home moms, spiritual growth and community. It's sad to see what it's become.

(checked)
tithe has been slow gotta get more based afriniggers and sudacas to pay for their gay pedo orgies

Attached: 01eb92fb87fc3b80dca6e6c87b09c4e89dc4d278625b3a2a17bd48b4f0954ae7.png (540x750, 268.01K)

See how black your state's getting.
ireports.wrapsnet.org/

The overwhelming majority of Americans want to stop immigration and NOT ONE SINGLE CANDIDATE OUT OF THE ENTIRE USA WILL RUN ON THAT ISSUE. WTF

They shouldn't even use the same name anymore just call it Holocaustianity

Attached: abraham.jpg (960x720, 56.79K)

It's time to spread support diversity for Israel and demand AIPAC register under FARA.

All you guys going to college hit on Jewish chicks and break up Jewish couples with rumors of cheating or whatever. Intermarriage , that's their weakness. Put down the mouse and start lifting weight, get a Jewish wife and hook girls up w rich Jews w no prenupt. etc

Are you fucking kidding

That is what he was implying, fucktard.

Nope,
That Yt channel has good stuff, post it everywhere. Be relentless until chain migration is overturned that's the deal

Attached: 9ce7f2971ab55ff9faa06e91c1e668a58f4fe5733b99b4336a34cab13e203ae5.png (852x477, 546.83K)

Who appoints the leaders of the Church of England (known in America as the Episcopal Church)? The Queen of England. Also a crypto Jew British Israelist, and high-level Freemason.

Pastor Anderson needs to be popularized more. Names the Jews as the synagogue of Satan and Israel as a Rothschild creation. Calls fags Sodomites, whores get excommunicated, women are told to stay at home.

I have a better idea. Convert them from the synagogue of Satan to Christianity.

You forgot the part where he marries niggers to european women and sees nothing wrong with it. How based.

Yea a dating service where Jews can meet the real Jews, aka the black Israelites
dats rite!

Some beaner crying about El Salvador said the MS13 they send are told to contact the pro immigration groups - such as the catholic church. That was the only example given. The church.

Holy shit that image is just, wrong on every theological level. Who the hell thought that was right? Abraham only had a promise to be made a great nation, and all nations would be blessed through his offspring (Jesus being the one fulfilling that)

Moses was the one who was given the Law the young nation of Israel, Jesus the Christ is the foundation on which CHRISTianity is built, and Religion of Cuckā„¢ is made up by some goat fucking warlord who pissed the Jews and Christians of his age didn't look at him as a holy prophet like he said he was.

Fucking hell, and sage for off topic

you are either not White, in which case GTFO of White countries
or you are White, in which case you are a traitor who is promoting White genocide and the creation of more jew demons.
either way, go to hell

Your probably to trashy to dream of bagging a Jewish chick. Stick with the Asian massage parlors.