RUSSIAN ELECTIONS

This sunday,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_presidential_election,_2018
Russians will take to the polling stations to decide the future of their country in the upcoming presidential election in Russia.

While it was proven Russians didn't influence the American election,
And Mueller/(((MSM)))/Soros got BTFO

Already we can see British meddling trying to influence the results

Who will win?

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (700x525 291.5 KB, 173.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/23/here-are-ten-critics-of-vladimir-putin-who-died-violently-or-in-suspicious-ways/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_packet_inspection
mobile.navaltoday.com/2017/06/23/russian-submarine-frigates-hit-isis-from-mediterranean-again/
newsweek.com/russias-new-invisible-cruise-missile-submarines-syria-655884
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia/russian-submarine-fires-cruise-missiles-at-jihadi-targets-in-syria-idUSKCN1BX170
rt.com/news/403307-2-russian-submarines-fire-cruise-missiles/
rt.com/news/408704-russian-bombers-isis-syria-hideouts/
rt.com/news/390257-video-navy-cruise-missiles/
rt.com/news/335605-russia-syria-operation-videos/
businessinsider.com/russias-military-aircraft-are-crashing-from-overuse-2015-7
themoscowtimes.com/articles/russian-army-facing-big-problems-in-ukraine-43697
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/not-so-scary-why-russias-military-paper-tiger-14136
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43305835
businessinsider.de/russian-mercenaries-dying-in-syria-2018-2
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-insight/ghost-soldiers-the-russians-secretly-dying-for-the-kremlin-in-syria-idUSKBN12Y0M6
hooktube.com/watch?v=gtwNxl2a1tw
stormfront.org/forum/t1145519-2/
gcourts.ru/case/1270320
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/189416/buried-jewish-past-nemtsov
timesofisrael.com/self-exiled-jewish-oligarch-found-dead-in-england/
aljazeera.com/news/europe/2011/05/20115615478925383.html
jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Justice-for-Sergei-Magnitsky
jewishbusinessnews.com/2014/10/02/another-putin-court-jew-bites-the-dust-vladimir-yevtushenkov-under-house-arrest/
nashvybor2018.ru/
youtu.be/XgQ6ehQLG2s
eais.rkn.gov.ru/
archive.li/ZSaLx
youtube.com/watch?v=SbBnRZoTHFs
youtu.be/09nz6iFK-DI
diggerfortruth.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/putin-just-another-oligarch-jew/
archive.is/Y1TMl
hooktube.com/watch?v=_iRRhTGRCsc
rt.com/news/421639-russian-presidential-election-results/
rt.com/on-air/421635-russia-election-preliminary-results/
rt.com/on-air/421641-election-russia-presidential-special/
rt.com/on-air/
rt.com/news/421642-russian-elections-bears-brides/
sputniknews.com/russia-elections-2018-news/201803181062668410-russia-presidential-election-italian-musician-voting/
twitter.com/Kasparov63/status/975432849187917825
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43452449
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975350027169206273?s=20
rt.com/news/421645-putin-kremlin-election-speech/
youtu.be/8py5EO-eFMk
youtu.be/qDjt1GM59Ec
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
rt.com/op-ed/421528-weiss-war-troll-sryia/
archive.is/OfoWx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_presidential_election,_2024
archive.li/h0UPR
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Novichok_agent&oldid=830615414
blackstarnews.com/global-politics/europe/novichok-nerve-agent-hysterics.html
theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/putin-denies-russia-has-chemical-weapon/news-story/2e79cbf135ee32fc65ab1f176aafc97f>>11390867
thedefensepost.com/2018/02/10/russians-killed-coalition-strikes-deir-ezzor-syria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Other_Russia_(party)
archive.is/9XGsM
archive.is/iHJVl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 27b4388c5370439595b2a2623a88e104_18.jpg (1920x839 154.67 KB, 590.06K)

Attached: grizzly_bear_by_rhabwar_troll_stock.jpg (800x500 289.48 KB, 121.25K)

So how badly is Putin going to hack THIS election?

If Russians spoke English I'd move there as long as firearms for hunting were legal.

Russian Homestead Act

The Russian Homestead Act is a 2016 proposal by Russian President Vladimir Putin to give 1 hectare, or 2.5 acres of free land in the Russian Far East to Russian citizens and foreign nationals as long as they live there for five years.

Attached: 1028161592.jpg (1000x541, 129.03K)

Is it hacking when everyone knows voting against you is meaningless so they don't even bother?

That's fucking nothing. I wouldn't move to another country for less than 40

Russia doesn't have strong firearm laws, but if you're in the middle of fucking nowhere Siberia, I doubt anyone would bother you, especially if you're armed to the teeth.

Honestly, unless you have at least a square mile, you don't really have anything. Four square miles is really the minimum for a white man, imo.

And I'm not being sarcastic. a 2 mile x 2 mile (four sections) is really what a man needs. That's enough gameland to hunt more deer and wildlife than you'd ever need to kill for yourself and your family, plus farmland, forestry needs, etc.

russia has shit-tier gun laws. Handguns illegal for everyone, only cuck-tier "nonlethal pistols" that fire rubber bullets and will just piss off an attacker. Buying rifles requires you to have held a shotgun license for a long-ass time, I wanna say 10 years, getting a shotgun license is hard as shit and the cops try to prevent you from doing it actively. Oh, and reloading ammunition is pretty much universally illegal.

You faggots need to /k/ more, Russia ain't an armed man's paradise by any stretch. Gommunism has been a fucking hard pill for them to regurgitate.

Did everyone miss the new that Adrian Lamo got suicided?

Forgot the quotes around elections

You are already hacked

Attached: gczwH2c.jpg (3021x2266, 791.59K)

That's legality though. I sincerely doubt that rural people are disarmed in fucking Siberia.

Attached: hackerman.jpg (960x960, 141.92K)

Attached: a86cb25379cf5557e669d070a0695ceff3a98e3546b9d78d42c84eaf1c97e836.jpg (750x413 981.09 KB, 55.95K)

Navalny is the only true Russian hero with any balls that Putin hasn't murdered yet. It's easy to act "tough" when you have an entire military and intelligence apparatus surrounding you 24/7.
Navalny is totally unprotected and the only one standing up to the kremlin crypto commie, exposing his regime's corruption and encouraging Russian youth to hope and fight for a better future. And he's doing this knowing he has a very real chance of being killed for challenging Putin, just like Nemtsov, Litvinenko and all the others. Putin is cowardly scum who will answer for his crimes someday and will be reviled by future generations of Russians who don't suffer from Stockholm Syndrome like that passive sheep generation alive today who will say, "We didn't know! He lied to us! What could we do?"
Enjoy your little victory dance while you can, gopniks. Your shit country is only getting shittier by the day while you hide your head in the sand and pretend "Russia Stronk!"

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/23/here-are-ten-critics-of-vladimir-putin-who-died-violently-or-in-suspicious-ways/

I know you are a shill but I can't decide are you aidscommie/payperpost/glow

also,
You don't come from here.

You can really see where the man's loyalties lie. If Navalny was in charge, he'd make a good political prostitute and sell the country to ZOG wholesale.

You can criticize Putin for a lot of things. But whoring the country out to Western bankstas ain't one of them.

Get a grip, Putin maintains control through corruption, this is the system he inherited. Navalny would crush Russia because he doesn't know anything about geopilitics, has no influence on oligarchs and has no ties with the intelligence services. Putin is not a white nationalist, he only cares about the big game, i.e. the battle against the US for influence spheres and thus the survival of Russia as an entity with its vast landmass.

Now they're saying Russia has installed malware into smaller US electrical stations. KEK!

Lel. Started dancing immediatelly. Such is reaction to hardbass

Attached: videoplayback (45).mp4 (900x600 675.45 KB, 109.47K)

Attached: videoplayback (54).mp4 (233x188 11.64 MB, 25.79K)

try guessing who can win in country with state-owned federal TV channels, state owned newspapers, internet censorship and non-electable district governors

brainlet

Berlusconi?

Do your need more data? State-FUNDED (i.i. no need to be profitable) and owned mass media.

What are state-owned and state-funded TV channels in Italy?

Could it be, that people trust Putin because of economic growth and stability?

Attached: fc4accaffb48a6bb237c49d73b1390b5--vladimir-putin-russia.jpg (480x677, 62.44K)

I don't suppose that is possible

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2018-03-01)_03_(cropped).jpg (387x531 196.37 KB, 158.6K)

Any RussiAnons around:
Are you allowed to meme?

Attached: e2c583b291c6d7ba59ed2f70c3663.jpg (600x400, 47.07K)

Last I heard, Holla Forums was banned in Russia and VPNs are banned in Russia. I think the only Russians on Holla Forums are either hackermans or FSB. (Good job bunker busting those mossad kikes, btw.)

test
Well I am posting from Russia now.
It would appear they unblocked Holla Forums

thats not how their system works

Attached: rus_laugh_webm.webm (480x360, 331.66K)

Only it does.
I remember trying to post from Russian VPN a year ago. It didn't work as 8 was banned.
Just gave me an error/blank screen.

Now it works

Good luck. Stay strong and resilient. We need you, as always.

Attached: 1510776248001.png (1000x535, 235.77K)

Put it in one post nigger.

Wouldn't be surprising considering that they ban our kind and our kind of thought.

no, read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_packet_inspection

I just posted with a russian vpn.

Careful, the "anyone who knows anything about Russia is a shill for Russia" spazposter is right around the corner.

Attached: Maddow2925.png (422x397, 177.28K)

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN!

Attached: gift gas.png (255x234, 10.4K)

Should I even bother going to vote? Feels like a total waste of time.

Russia is a nation with laws that aren't really followed. The time I went over there I got to play with a machine gun out in the woods.

Attached: 1323126193817.png (292x243, 82.76K)

we all already fucking know that Putin is going to be re-elected. While I agree he probably did not interfere in the US 2016 election, the Russian government is basically an oligarchy faintly disguised as a democracy. He has basically consolidated his power, you could make a strong argument that he's basically a dictator in that country

They're still laws.

Laws exist in Russia to makes bribes possible.

There hasn't been a true Republic anywhere in the world in a long time.

Everything that isn't a monarchy is a republic by definition retard

How can anyone get excited about a rigged election with no uncertainty or suspension with the outcome being a foregone conclusion?
This thread fails hard, full of (1) shills and instantly stickied by shill mods.

suspense*

Why hack it when victory is guaranteed?

Please explain to me what I am reading.
This rarely happens but I have no idea what I just read.
All I know is that one year ago, you couldn't access Holla Forums from Russian IP which now you obviously can

Most accurate description of Russian legislation ever.

oh boy if you thought american elections were rigged i don't know what to tell you about russian elections. why is this pinned

its hard to simplify. Lot of information goes into how it works.

t. torpedo
Should I even bother explaining the salt from the muh Russia crowd at the inevitable?

yeah i had something similar. by all means 8ch is blocked in russia but seldom when i forget to turn on my vpn it works.

Holla Forums was blocked.
Now it's not blocked.
The technologies used are irrelevant. Of course there will be actors trying to sniff your traffic and spy on you, that's the modern world. Simply being able to access the information at all is important.

Filtered for posting trashy whores.

Even if Trump was guaranteed 99% of the vote in 2020, I'd still go vote.

see
And then kill yourself for being a terrible shill.

Tell me more about how (((ISIS))) is laughing at Russia.

Average monthly income for a Russia is $500 USD a month, with many others way below that.
How do you even afford internet, or do you steal that too? lel

How are your paid mercenaries doing in Syria? Are they managing well at dodging NATO air attacks? Apparently not, kek.

You had one job.

Point taken.

Ain't that accurate.

Rhodesia was probably the last actual Republic.

Did I say perfect? Russia is still first world country, and my salary is slightly above American average, because I'm a fucking Burger not a Bear you Torpedo kike.

This post is definitive evidence for how retarded you are. What retard implies that the biggest boogeyman and Oden Yinon plan stomper on Earth is irrelevant? Kill yourself shill.

I think one Tormuldist is getting a pay-cut today.

It's some kike worried about when the next israeli jet is going to get shot down.
You know, there hasn't been much noise about Iran's land corridor to the med, and I haven't heard about a single Israeli airstrike in Syrian territory since the shoot-down. Perhaps Iranian invasion soon?
Here's hoping you get glassed, kikes.

mobile.navaltoday.com/2017/06/23/russian-submarine-frigates-hit-isis-from-mediterranean-again/

newsweek.com/russias-new-invisible-cruise-missile-submarines-syria-655884

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia/russian-submarine-fires-cruise-missiles-at-jihadi-targets-in-syria-idUSKCN1BX170

rt.com/news/403307-2-russian-submarines-fire-cruise-missiles/

not a putin/muh based russia shill but i heard people say the internet is really good here price and quality-wise compared to usa atleast (i pay about 7 bucks a month for it and it's fast, never even checked the speed tbh because it's so fast). shame it's getting censored (including this site lol)

rt.com/news/408704-russian-bombers-isis-syria-hideouts/

rt.com/news/390257-video-navy-cruise-missiles/

rt.com/news/335605-russia-syria-operation-videos/

Obviously I don't have time to archive all links but I'm sure the message comes through without interpretation

Attached: videoplayback (46)

Beautiful.

Yes. I'm here. This thread is fucking embarrassing.

Reading this thread is the same as reading some idiotic Russian liberal college student posting on 2chan about how Hillary or even Bernie would be a great president for the US.

When it comes to Russian politics, you won't believe how incredibly bluepilled most of you guys are.

Attached: 15170842337963.jpg (1200x1586, 226.58K)

Enlighten us

Attached: videoplayback (48)

Care to go into detail so that we may have a better understanding of the situation? You also know we'd infinitely prefer an open NatSoc leader for any White country right?

Attached: 1502752261839.png (1024x576, 1.81M)

Thanks bro.
Also check

Attached: db6.jpg (300x472 191.28 KB, 15.6K)

If play with bear,
Bear bite

Attached: Ogrlice-KOLOVRAT-Kolo-Svaroga-srebro-patina_slika_O_39970317.jpg (980x742 37.45 KB, 111.34K)

businessinsider.com/russias-military-aircraft-are-crashing-from-overuse-2015-7

themoscowtimes.com/articles/russian-army-facing-big-problems-in-ukraine-43697

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/not-so-scary-why-russias-military-paper-tiger-14136

Well, by all means Ivan, red pill us on Russia.

Attached: FmXF5IZAFJM.jpg (450x220, 20.16K)

I'd like to point out that, despite what Hillary might say, most of us do not, in fact, speak Russian.

Attached: explaining that to putin.jpg (728x485, 101.91K)

Russian here, using proxies to bypass internet censorship signed by Putin hence I'll always be (1)

You can legally own a range of weapons in Russia, non-automatic and suitable for hunting. I am not familiar with laws though.

He does not need to because of what a joke politics in Russia are.

Attached: ToiZIj0Wk4c.jpg (800x800, 89.28K)

"For Paris"

"For our people"

Russian AirForce insribes message on bombs designated to daesh

Except that 500 to 10000 is 2000%, sorry.

"[I]t doesn't seem like we're fighting something big, just some alcoholics and homeless guys," 1st Lt. Alexey Chaban, of the Ukrainian army's 17th Tank Brigade, told War Is Boring. "Despite the fact that there are Russian soldiers fighting us, they don't have experience and make huge mistakes. Dying by the hundreds — they're not even real fighters."

This "person" isn't Russian.
Go to sleep, by all means

The facts are all out there. You can either be objective and take things for what they are that life in Russia isn't exactly good by any standards or continue in wishful thinking that Russia is some kind of paradise for the white race.

Like who? There's no one like that in Russia, or at least not this fake election, there's Navalny who openly admits to being a nationalist, but he is boycotting the election (and rightfully so).

Again, if you really care about the Russians themselves, not the government (which is one giant mafia) then I trust your attention span is long enough to do some research for yourself and not just trust hearsay, there are many resources on the internet.(>politely asked for sauce

Ban this shill

Everytime I read about some poor sucker in my Country going to jail of saying mean things. The feds got him from that site. As a general rule, I try to avoid it.

ffs nobody in Putin's "government" gives a fuck about the white race, just stop embarrassing yourself.

Your shilling is glowing.
I hope you don't get paid for it as it is money down the drain

I don't post there at all but the Russia threads are all legit.

get the fuck out or shill better.

The Russian military has started to reform after the Georgia conflict—but only small portions of its forces have transitioned to the “new model.” More than two-thirds of Russia’s armed forces—particularly the ground forces—still follow the old Soviet conscript model and are still armed with increasingly decrepit Soviet-era hardware. Even the majority of Russia’s forces fighting in Syria are using modernized hardware from the 1970s.

Can you be more obvious?
For fucks sake shill,
You are bolding a whole paragraph

Idiots like you are only able to argue because the internet exists.

You are not from here.
payperpost/glow/aids

Russia is not the Soviet Union—it doesn’t have the population or industrial base to be that kind of juggernaut. And even when reforms are complete, Russia can’t complete head-to-head with the U.S. and its allies. Certainly Moscow’s military forces will continue to modernize, but Russian military might—other than its nuclear forces—is an illusion. It’s a paper tiger.

(either of the three)

Go away. You are not from here, you do not belong here and you most certainly don't fit in here, your formatting gives you up

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43305835

Here are the confirmed air force losses:

Feb 2018: A Sukhoi-25 warplane is shot down in a rebel-held area in north-western province of Idlib. The pilots ejects but later dies in a ground fight
Dec 2017: Shelling damages several planes at the Hmeimim airbase, with two Russian servicemen killed
Dec 2016: A Tu-154 carrying 92 people - including army musicians - crashes into the Black Sea after taking off for Syria from Sochi, killing all on board
Aug 2016: All five people on board a helicopter are killed when it is shot down over Idlib
Nov 2015: Turkish warplanes shoot down a Sukhoi-24. One pilot is killed, the other rescued. The incident sparks a severe deterioration of bilateral relations

'For Paris: Russian air force inscribe bombs to strike daesh targets

I thought this was really nice

Attached: videoplayback (48).mp4 (640x360, 2.84M)

Implying

Exactly, sorry to hear that rusanon.
All these faggots have always been
while modern Russia is probably the most Jewish corrupt country of them all. I'm not bashing the Russian people, but its government has certainly not been working for the Russian people, but rather very selfish for its Semitic inhabitants.
This website has been full of shills honestly, it's terrible.

Attached: 10caeff3550e844959d2ccff854e4673c0c8aa2d8245f6e5aa34da8d9bd58c2c.jpg (1280x1856, 575.23K)

For Paris: Russian air force inscribe bombs to strike daesh targets

Edit: video related

Attached: videoplayback (49).mp4 (640x360, 1.79M)

Get rekt, kike.

A great video by Varg.

Attached: Russia will save us all!-WCLL5B9wURw.webm (640x360, 6.48M)

I wasn't recommending anyone, just putting my thoughts forward here. All governments should be National Socialist, period.
Preferential to my ZOG'd bread and circus where politicians bend over to Israel even if it doesn't suit our interests. I'd take a President who cockblocks Oden Yinon any day over our current system. But again, I'd rather have neither.

Everyone knows that ZOG actions in Ukraine were detrimental to the Russia regime because their military was reliant on part imports from Ukrainian factories. Thus they were forced to produce their own shitty Soviet replica parts and invent new platforms. That and the fact that Russia fell a decade behind following the fall of the USSR because almost all of it's Arms companies collapsed and the debt was out of control.

Still not as embarrassing as China (an actual paper tiger), and I expect that Russia may actually be able to recover in a pinch one day, if they can solve a number of their other problems.

That much is obvious, on a conventional basis everything is completely stacked against Russia.

Nazi Germany won more medals than any other country, I'd say it's a pretty good sign. But yeah those are some fucking ugly statistics, I take it back. I'd rather ZOG America than post-Gommunist Russia.

Yeah it's apparent that Putin is only out for himself, even if he blocked Greater Israel for now.

businessinsider.de/russian-mercenaries-dying-in-syria-2018-2

''' More than 100 Russian mercenaries reportedly died when trying to attack a US-backed Kurdish position after US personnel called in airstrikes.
The attackers were originally labeled as "pro-Assad" fighters, but Bloomberg reports that they may have been Russian mercenaries working for the shadowy private military company known as Wagner.
Russian mercenaries have been reported in Syria before. Their deaths are not listed as casualties by the Russian government, meaning the true cost of Russia's intervention could be higher than the official count.
'''

You gave yourself out at the final paragraph.

You do not belong here.

Whoever is paying you is throwing money away

>(((bloomberg)))
>>>/treblinka/

tl; dr
If you think Russia is «based», go there and enjoy the ride. I'd bet you will be disappointed, though.(ban evading shill)

Attached: 14866328962230.jpg (604x604, 111.91K)

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-insight/ghost-soldiers-the-russians-secretly-dying-for-the-kremlin-in-syria-idUSKBN12Y0M6

In another case, a 55-year-old Russian woman said her husband was killed this year while working as a military contractor in Syria. She did not want her name, or her husband’s, to be published because she feared reprisals.

“They only told me about it after his death. A young man … phoned and told me. And he also threatened me, so I would never tell anyone about it,” she said. “They are scary people.”

Hilarious. When do you fags go back to your strip club?

Attached: 2015-05-09._День_Победы_в_Донецке_324_(cropped).jpg (800x953, 123.89K)

I think, my non-English native friend (I hope it's not your native language) that you meant to say, "You outed yourself in the final paragraph." To which I have to say, go fuck yourself, you blind fairy faggot. How did I "give myself out" there for acknowledging the problems faced by Russians?

It's literally just a kike bragging about ZOGbots killing "Russian" mercs fighting Kurdroaches and (((ISIS))) you worthless mental midget. Using jewish sources no less, get the fuck out of here.

So your narrative is:
Russia should not get involved in Syria.

Has anyone ever told you you are complete idiot with no situational awareness?

Come on do better. I hope this is not the best shilling money can buy.
If so, lulz

Attached: pepe_pope_beat.mp4 (640x360, 2.39M)

(((Wagner))) is co-operated by Mossad and FSB, retard.
Holy shit, Ricky Dicky, when did you get here? Looks like you brought your tranny wife too.

Attached: 40bbbb00e6a30b677b2858fab6dda0f8b7217d1afdbfc00e542151d838b40523.jpg (1343x964, 214.03K)

Kill yourself strawmanning cunt.
>(((Wagner))) is co-operated by Mossad and FSB, retard.
And it's a jewish source implying that the Ruskie mercs are fighting with that outfit. Also it's a terrible jewish outfit if that's the truth since fighting Kurdroaches isn't in the ZOG MO last time I checked.

So we are posting Spencer now
Are shills reall this completely ass-rekt?
This is hilarious

Attached: attack_vectors_2 (1)

i need the name of that song before it turned into hip hop for choral reasons

check
Will try to set you up

This is all you need to know about Russia.

They spam at the appointed times, but I think they're absolutely demoralized.

based pockets

looks like they are not even trying anymore
They ran out of all attack vectors

The kikes fucked up beyond all repair YEARS ago.
See for details.

To my brothers in Rusija and
Polska:
All the very best! We are growing stronger each passing second.

Pozdrav iz Slovenije

Attached: 0ed91013d466a1cbc74a738db57f96f6.image.280x283.JPG (340x270 96.55 KB, 32.22K)

There's huge fucking lagtime now between us posting and them shilling. We get entire 20-30 minute up to 2 hour periods where they're too busy crying onto their dragon dildos to lube them up to shill properly. The McCabe thread was essentially shill free for at least two hours.

Attached: putin-plays-my-summer-car.mp4 (480x360, 1.81M)

From American perspective russia is needed as an ally. More to it - Russia is needed as an ally that sleeps tight and doesn't bomb anybody.
How russians themselves live doesn't interest anybody, since case of russia is not waking up the bear.
If you think Holla Forums is disappointed in Putin's outer political decisions, you're wrong. Nobody is interested in inner country's politics as long as it doesn't endanger the rest of the world. And yes, citizens of russia not being obedient to stable hibernating government would be a problem to the rest of the world, because nobody wants another 1917 revolution to lead to another Stalin.

From perspective of kikes its even worse, because Israel already hates russia for limiting their abilities to grab land in middle east for greater israel. They would support any opposition possible, to get rid of those who oppose them. And then there's Soros side of the conflict and globalism that wants russia dead for opposing Rothchild's new world government because of geopolitical reasons. And despite hating nationalism as a whole, russia manages to continue being greatest ally of whites just for being an important enemy of our enemy.

Attached: sleeping bear.jpeg (900x675, 171.32K)

Holla Forums is a huge collective intelligence / intelligence collective
More information we get, stronger we grow. Bit by bit, letter by letter.

I would compare it to AI, but it is much, much larger than that.

MFW I get to be an American bot!

Attached: hulk-hogan-donald-trump.jpg (650x367, 75.92K)

Checked Holla Forums Intelligence Agency.

Attached: gettyimages-471820400.jpg (620x350, 46.24K)

Fun facts about Russian gun law: been innawoods (outside legal border of settlements) with a gun is a poaching. Just carrying gun is a crime. Even if you carry it on YOUR property. Crime. Gun in the home - well ok. But God forbid you will take gun out from your home - crime. Shooting from the porch at bottles standing at your rural property - crime. Any shooting inside legal borders of settlements? Crime, not poaching this time but negligent discharge. Only place where it is legal to shoot guns is official shooting ranges with state license. Or during hunt, but to hunt, against you need state license that has date, type and number of game you can hunt. This paper gives you temporal privilege to carry gun innawoods. But god forbid you carry a rifle as addition to shotgun if you have license for birds. You can hunt birds only with shotgun, carrying rfile would be poaching again. Crime! BASED!

OF course far way from people in teh wild authorities have far less reach but it is still very fun to be a criminal just because you exist. This is Russia for you. Oh, also in Siberia difference between gopniks and police is none.

Attached: 15136949166810.jpg (318x478, 24.05K)

Completely agree. What's happening in Europe is like a poison slowly destroying it (cultural marxism, etc…) but what's happening in Russia is like one giant dildo fucked us once (the bolshevik not Russian revolution) and we've been trying to recover since then.

Yeah Varg has the right idea when it comes to Russia, it's all Sauron and Saruman no one side is "based".

This. Most of these niggers don't know what the fuck is going on there.

Attached: 3c5fe1c201c9fcb99b1dcac4c35f69a17bc7b421c9a9490235472ff0cf88f8d4.jpg (1184x1408, 312.7K)

Checked. Keep the pinkos away from /our/ guns!

Attached: Part-DV-DV2201388-1-1-1.jpg (800x532, 35.25K)

It would appear this post triggered the most shill response trying to slide/spam/bury it panically

So I'm going to post it again. We will see how many seconds it lasts on the frontpage now.

"For Paris"'

"For our people"

Russian AirForce insribes message on bombs designated to daesh

youtube.com/watch?v=gtwNxl2a1tw
hooktube.com/watch?v=gtwNxl2a1tw

Hvala bratje!

Attached: videoplayback (49)

lmao get rekted, kike.

They didn't. 8ch.net is banned in Russia. It is just ISP fail.

VPNs geo location is fucked. They can have IP allocated to one country but have servers actually been in the another.

I do.
Start looking for a new job.

So much this.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-01-51-20.png (1080x1920, 350.52K)

good job bumping a sticky
A+

Thanks, I appreciate it

Broadband is $5-10/month for unlimited 100 Mbit/s. Pretty cool. Mobile sucks, after cartel agreement of providers there is no real unlimited plans option. About $30 month per 20 gb/month data cap (still probably better than in US).

Shotguns and rifles are. You need a hunting license and a safe for guns. Rifles only buyable after owning a shotgun for 5 years though.
it's good tbh, save school shootings for US

well nobody asked your opinion fuckface
Russians were voting for such laws and nobody wanted open sale of handguns or machineguns
Shotguns are more than enough for home defense everyone who thinks otherwise
is brainwashed cuck.
Americans basically lose thousands people in mass shootings so redneck Joe can FREELY shoot beer cans at his backyard and gun companies can sell more "israel desert eagle". Which is nothing more than a glorified toy for menchildren.
It's not that guns kill people it's just that there is always a good supply of retards everywhere.

2.5 for person. If you have a wife and two kids you get 10 total.
Nothing stops you from renting/purchasing any amount of land. Nobody really has to support you, negro.

Why choose handgun for school shooting when you can choose Saiga 12?

Actually in most cases you cant use shotgun for home defense in Russia. Russia has no castle doctrine, has duty to retreat and concept of excessive self-defense. Russian LE operates with doctrine "if someone was killed using the gun there would be somebody in the jail after that"

Jesus Christ, you faggots cannot be serious, you better hope I'm the last Russian to see this thread.(Astroturf)

Shotguns are tend to be way harder to get into school and impossible for university.
Practically all you have to do is to hand Saiga to a woman after finishing intruders and have her say she did it. Nobody was ever prosecuted this way.

You don't speak a word Russian.
you are a pathetic shill, it's nice to see you in this state

I see (ban evading shill) in your future

Attached: it says youre a faggot.jpg (1024x788, 429.54K)

А тут ты не прав, мразь.

No one gives a fuck.

Is this some sort of special gungraber joke?

Nigga you are digging a grave for yourself. Gun is supposed by law to be stored in the gun vault and nobody past licensed owner should have access for it. Investigator would be laughing so hard after you gave him a solved murder case with an aggravating circumstances on the platter.

Я также могу использовать Google Translate :^)

Except it's true in any language

It can't be called elections without Navalny. He's the only one who can make serious compete

азаза, какой же ты у нас умненький, масленок. Но ты пишешь с ошибками…

Attached: 15171333837063.jpg (811x1298, 144.44K)

Фсе руские пишат с ашипками

If the tsar hadn't gotten 2 million Russians killed in WW1, the (((Bolshevik))) revolution would have never happened.

Any Russians want to comment on the possibility of Peter the Great being killed in Paris and replaced with an imposter? I imagine that would fuck hardcore with the true Russian aristocratic lines.

Хмм, не, только некоторые "Русские".

Why? We're all shills aren't we?(kike)

Attached: 1465068962961.jpg (749x392, 79.31K)

Gas yourself, kike.
Kikes aren't Russians because Kikes aren't White.

They're projecting, of course.
Just post what you want and ignore the Putin shills. Most people are just lurking these threads and will read messages without ever commenting.
It would be good to have a Russian perspective that isn't already paid for.

What do you mean by "Russians"? Because English speakers use "Russian" word to describe both nationality and citizenship. Without disambiguation it is not possible to understand.

Two different things. If you loved Russians, you would hate the current (((Russian))) government more than anything.

That's good to know.

Attached: 22without-jews-there-would-never-have-been-bolshevism.jpg (1280x720, 744.91K)

Nigger you still didn't explain how pistols and ARs will help any of this. How long will it take?
It was your initial point btw. :^)

>If the tsar hadn't gotten 2 million Russians killed in WW1, the (((Bolshevik))) revolution would have never happened.
If Tsar just executed all (((Bolsheviks))) revolution would have never happened. Seriously such a joke, every Bolshevik's leader were at some point was in the police custody. But they wall get ridiculously soft punishments. 20 years after just suspicion that somebody was traitor of communism warranted death sentence, nobody walked alive away from communists with charges that bolsheviks got from tsar's police before revolution

Do you care to try to make an argument with facts and sources, or are you just here to shitpost?

I'm sure that compounded the problem. Is it safe to say that Russians won't make the same mistake twice?

At a certain point I get tired of telling people to kill themselves.

Attached: b2f7f29fb24e2e5df5a41bf4aaa87352dd32c92610dbdbe1aaa8108ec734d2f1.png (255x188, 10.5K)

Help what?

Don't see Russians executing communists and Bolsheviks so they

lol no

Yes, being a criminal is very profitable in Russia

Maybe if you applied yourself and actually read the fucking thread…

stormfront.org/forum/t1145519-2/

I've read a lot of news articles where communists and bolsheviks have accidents like falling down stairs onto bullets during a car crash. Are you so sure?

Help your fat mom being better hooker.

If you don't remember where you were shifting the argument neither I care tbh.

Millions of people are somehow hunting, retard.
To legally carry within city limits you just need to disassemble it.
I wonder how com you didn't know this if you're a "gamekeeper" or know one.

Did you actually fucking read the entire post?

gcourts.ru/case/1270320

I just wonder if i should warn you all about russian liberals from 2ch.hk or not. Who drink piss and fight for gay rights, feminism, thinking NATO countries are greatest places in the world to live and that refugee crisis is a russian propaganda and not a thing.
And that their board is made by yiddish muslim who made it into (((mail.ru))) and vkontakte application, and tied to government as news website despite hosting liberal thought?
Should we talk about news websites they use like Meduza.io, that promotes Swedish feminism?

Attached: russian feminists.webm (640x360, 8.93M)

You are imagining things.

БОЙКОТИРОВАТЬ!

Where the fuck do you think you are shill?

People should be warned of us.
The name Darkest Reaches is not a promotional slogan

>board is made by yiddish muslim who made it into (((mail.ru))) and vkontakte application
Russian speaking internet is magical place.

I take back the shill remark. I couldn't care less about Russian leftyfags though.
As with (((left))) across the world, they are too travelling to the dumpyard of history

NEWSFLASH: Bolsheviks had nothing to do with Tzar removal.
Oh right you're same Russian retard from 2ch.hk nothing to see here

Can you access 8/pol/ from Россия ?

You can compare it to reddit or cuckchan. Its basically russian cuckchan on steroids.

u wot? Tell us a story, user.

I meam w/o VPN

Ok I'll make this short, does pic related look like a genuine ethnic Slavic Russian to you? What do you call it when the whole government is filled with these types of mystery meat individuals, all these "mutts" of mysterious ethnic backgrounds and non-Russian sounding surnames like Rotenberg, Miller, Usmanov, etc…?

What do you call it when these people everyday call for a war with the US and the west, but at the same time they live in the west and their children also live in the west, but they do their business in Russia, sucking Russia's resources dry or working in the government and profiting from suffocating people with taxes?

Muh based Putin is taking care of shit? He's letting this shit happen right underneath his nose because these oligarchs are his friends from childhood or from the 90s, the oligarchs that he chased away in the 90s were simply replaced by people loyal to him. There's a Russian proverb for this: "every country has a mafia, but in Russia the mafia has a country." (It shouldn't be assumed that these people, or anyone is controlling Putin, rather, Putin serves to protect their illegal business while also profiting from it, he also needs to pay for those fancy villas in Russia and in France).

Honestly everything you're looking for can be found with just five minutes of google searching. I don't feel writing posts and dropping redpills just to be called a shill by some loser who's to lazy to do any research beyond bits of info from image macros.

Is Russia a horrible country? No, it's the greatest fucking country on earth, with one of the worst governments ever.

Was Peter the Great replaced by an imposter in France? Jesus Christ, like hell would I know.

Attached: Igor-Sechin-Rosneft-boss.jpg (585x394, 40.13K)

Hello, commie.

I apologize and
I want you to know
die fast

OK, now go ask mom to fix you up some tendies while you spend another Saturday night alone, keyboard warrior.

enter Russia Holla Forums
If Putin is so bad, who will you elect today?

(((Nemtsov)))
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/189416/buried-jewish-past-nemtsov

(((Berezovsky)))
timesofisrael.com/self-exiled-jewish-oligarch-found-dead-in-england/

(((Stanislav Markelov))), a lawyer who represented leading anti-fascist activists, and opposition newspaper reporter (((Anastasia Baburova))).
aljazeera.com/news/europe/2011/05/20115615478925383.html

(((Sergei Magnitsky)))
jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Justice-for-Sergei-Magnitsky

Shall I go on, kike? How soon before we get to you?

This is not even funny.

You gave me a picture of one fucking guy. Meanwhile, every link I pull up is kikes kvetching about Putin.

jewishbusinessnews.com/2014/10/02/another-putin-court-jew-bites-the-dust-vladimir-yevtushenkov-under-house-arrest/

All jews are communists.

If Putin is so bad who will you elect?
What will you do?

I want you to tell me.
I want you to show me.
But in reality your muffled deluded oy/veys on an georgian car driving intruction board are just that-
whining which amounts to nothing

PROTIP: you won't do anything so might as well keep whining. I really hope FSB is monitoring you

Attached: 1c7.jpg (600x569, 191.28K)

Support from Slovenija to all Slavic brothers.
communists are finished

if posts like this (and others by b6c72b) aren't a sure sign of an outsider (shill) i don't know what is

He don't need to hack.

You really don't know much, to be honest

There were two revolutions in 1917, the February revolution and the October revolution. The February revolution was done by liberals to end absolutist monarchy so that the parliament would have all the power. The October revolution happened when Lenin saw this as an opportunity to go back to Russia and destroy the parliament to get all the power for himself and the commies.

The election will be falsified anyway, the correct answer is not to vote. The only decent candidate that people do want to see, Navalny, has quit running for presidency and is now boycotting the election, while Putin is desperately trying to increase the voter turnout, even offering people free food and free shit if they come and vote.

While it is quite evident you are a shill, I would just like to point out you're a desperate one at that.

Hoy much will putin win by? 127% as per usual? lmao

Ignore this faggot
Navalny is the man!

SLAVA RODU

Go watch some more RT. I payed taxes for that shit, it was made for people like you.

But (((Bolsheviks))) were the ones who murdered the Tsar and his family.

If Putin die naturally then who will take control of Ruskies's motherland? I know he is too healthy to die but what if this happens? I am curious to see how will Russia perform without him.

Medvedev?

theres no one to vote for the other candidates are either literally whos or are known to suck putins cock

So he basically just take over and no civil war happening?

That would be my guess.

Don't overthrow the corrupt ZOGovernment goy

Attached: 1521240607739.jpg (680x255, 28.04K)

Yes, but they weren't the ones who forced him to abdicate, they only came to power in October and killed him later during the civil war.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (518x360, 295.52K)

No.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1274x704, 152.28K)

i have a hard time imagining anything at all will happen until either the older generation that eats up blatant tv propaganda dies out or something like a war happens

None of the canidates are willing to overthrow the ZOG, retard.
Poor sod if you think that.

Attached: putin and chabad lubavitch.png (359x404, 228.78K)

glow/payperpost/commieaids shill niggers trying to prevent reelection.
While I laugh,
I sincerely wish you the best of luck )
You are cute, like pussy riots. Hope you like Poison

ok maybe i'm too harsh on the old folks. some of them like my grandpa see through all the bs on tv despite not using the internet

dude you have 45 posts in this thread, talk about shilling. have some self-awareness

Attached: 1-OD_FkfF81NqHFqIxlc37AQ.gif (620x432 1.93 MB, 53.65K)

Nobody's buying it. I'd love a list of dead kike oligarchs though.

Except I'm not shilling for anyone, look at OP ;)

That shill's posts are 20% of this entire thread.
That's a lot of Putin shekels

You and your shill crew have failed horribly.
I would like to ask you to forward info of your pay per post rate so I can bill the FSB, though

Attached: videoplayback (7).mp4 (400x400 272.43 KB, 33.66K)

*accordingly
VAT excluded

If you don't have the IQ to come up with a creative insult then just shut the fuck up and don't embarrass yourself.

salty

Attached: unnamed (2)

Okay, what is the young people's ideology? I hope many of them are pro-slavic nationalist.

Attached: wolf with symbol.PNG (586x391, 362.89K)

Another Ruski here, can confirm almost everything that was said about Russia's politics in this thread. Putin is the only option this country will have for now and he not only doesn't have any real opposition (LDPR is a self-professed party of liberal-democrats, with Zhirinovsky acting like a conservative-leaning showman instead of a politician and KPRF is a communist party that wants to succeed after the Perestroika happened, fighting to reverse the progress in removing commie fucks that was accomplished during that time). So not only do you have a lack of candidates, some people go "hey TV says to vote for Putin or some irrelevant candidate number N, let's do that instead of stacking votes on candidate X" and others justifiably go "country is gonna go to hell if putin's regime is not here because everyone else is incompetent" and then the ballot tossing happens with obvious results.

Little known fact, russian imageboards actually tried to stack one candidate in opposition to Putin's regime in the previous election. The "Yabloko" party, lit. translation apple. However, since they did not reach the critical mass required to convince others to vote for the party, they have predictably failed. They have failed to recognize, however, that SAID PARTY IS FUNDED BY ANOTHER FUCKING OLIGARCH, so it turned out to be another case of things not going horribly fucking wrong because of stupidity.

his regime is the only one with experience required to manage the country anyway.

Now this is a real Russian,
Hvala brat

why is your sun wheel pointing left, (((fellow nationalist)))?

Leave.

Луркай больше, в /пол/ полно пидорасов скопилось. Одни за деньги постят - традиция идёт уже сколько лет - другие с выборов и ЁБАНОГО РЕДДИТА пришли как будто это борда трампова фанклуб. Третьи нихуя не знают и им нахуй из истории политики ничего не интересно, им бы только поржать и попритворяться нацистами. Большинство нормальных людей ушло, некоторые на альт борды типа полк, земля пухом и зенпол. Здесь нормально только новости смотреть.

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

nationalism is very niche unless you're talking about civic nationalism.
but i wasnt talking about ideology. i was talking about how there are constant lies and attempts to distract us from our own problems on tv.

Is White Rex active?

Attached: videoplayback (8) (1)

Russian elections are Putin wins over and over. It's not even up for debate, there's no leader anyone in Russia can think of to replace him even if they want Putin gone because if not Putin then who? It is a serious question in Russia

They're destined to sell it to the Chinese or Unified Korea or something. It's a fucking death trap.

Why are there elections. Choose Putin and be done with it

Its banned randomly. Basically if one picture is banned, whole site is banned. But every ISP has their own banlists which are updated at different times.
And this fucking thread is going to get all my proxies banned.

Even if other candidate wins, relatives of current government own 70% of everything in Russia. Russia is feudal country.

And idiots usually think that putin is either saint or the devil and therefore everything he says is either pure truth or absolute lies. For example if Putin says that usa/nato is doing whatever the hell they want, bombing, invading, overthrowing than our opposition will pretend that its not true. And opposition is filled with russophobes who will call russians "useless drunk idiots who cant even walk without instruction how to walk" going as far as talking that russian space program was useless, because no one needs it, and after tesla went to space they start praicing their space program, because its not russians who doing it. Our (((russian))) librtards is worse than yours. That not to say that rulling party loves russians in any way. For example word "russky" (ethnic russian) is not politically correct, the right word is "rossiyanin" (citizen of russia). The only place where Russia population grow is chechen republic (filled with russia hating mudslimes who brag about murdering russians and being above the law). Opposition hate russians and rulers dont give a fuck about russians.
Also funny part, in russia Soros funds "nationalistic" opposition. Just because putins government opposing your jews, it does not make them saviours of human race. Its just a different bunch of jews, just as bad as yours.
Also in russia, having all your kids live in london, visiting hospitals only in israel, etc. is considered patriotic, but if you want to leave russia because you dont want to work as rocket engineer with 300$ salary than you are a fucking traitor.

A game of pretend I guess. Also if region votes the wrong way, they get their governor replaced by some random asshole from shithole. I guess elections is just a way to see which governors are doing their job.

a farce comedy film for a farce comedy election

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cbd183b1be18cfd92d150cb65f9af219052697f3&dn=The+Death+of+Stalin.2018.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO%5BEtMovies%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

To be fair China already took the next step in that direction.
Russia might as well follow.

Because UN prohibits dictatorships. Dictatorships need to play make pretend game.

Kadyrov or Zolotov.

RT was not made for Russians though. It is export extra real quality product. Russian only TV channels are total trash comparing to RT.

ELECTION HAS BEGUN YOU CAN WATCH POLLING PLACES HERE:
nashvybor2018.ru/
nashvybor2018.ru/
nashvybor2018.ru/
nashvybor2018.ru/
nashvybor2018.ru/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Attached: giftgas transparent.png (255x234, 74.44K)

>nashvybor2018.ru/
Can't seem to find an IP that will let me watch it.

>nashvybor2018.ru/
I am not allowed to see. I guess they don't want the foreigners to see. Can you cap it and upload here for us to see?

Polls just opened a couple hours ago I guess. In 7 hours, RT will have live coverage of the counting and results here>> youtu.be/XgQ6ehQLG2s

Why are the shills all over this thread ?
Its not even any kind of operation they could interrupt.

Attached: Putin.jpeg (675x450, 56.33K)

I am facepalming hard.

Fucking liar.
2-ch.ru -> 2ch.so -> 2ch.hk
Was made by Vitalik and sold to muslim (nickname Abu, deanonimized).
I cannot ППКС of that user but he put full fucking screen VK 2ch group banners some time ago and footer banners are almost year old.

Putin is a liberal, deal with it.
Now seriously, there is classical liberalism and neoliberalism. Reply back when you check out the difference between two.

No you fucking can't do it legaly.
eais.rkn.gov.ru/ -> 5 bans.
Picrelated is how it looks from Rostelecom.

There are no viable candidates.
Remember what happened to government when Trump was sworn in - leakers, traitors, sabotage, hysteria. If anybody except Putin gets elected same thing will happen but at a magnitude bigger scale. There is nobody in Russia who can manage around that, it is impossible.
Imagine that Soros owned 100 times more in USA. This is basically the situation in Russia - elites are owning everything and Putin is their choice.
Rusia is Soviets now - repression, authoritarism, fake elections (Soviets did have fake elections too!).

Nobody has a slightest clue. Rusia is unique - all the nukes, zero political reproduction besides authoritarian.

If you ingore the inherent idiocy of that question (Putin did every thing possible to make impossible to elect anyone besides him) then the answer is

Attached: Screenshot-49.png (828x635, 32.97K)

Putin is Not a Liberal…. Have You by Chance Watched a few Gerenovski Debates? The Russian Liberals Must not gain Power by any means posible… the Party that Openly States that it takes only 2 rockets to take out Britain…. the Party that says if the Turks dont let our ships move freely that (Russia) should blow a hole big enough to make sure they do… the Man known for throwing things at other Politicians on live TV… Yes This is the Liberal Left in Russia… Trust me Putin IS NOT a liberal Russian Thank God!

It's a meme and those are his own words, that's why I said "Now seriously" on next line. There is no value in his words though.
Yes and he is puppet clown.
Could differentiate between liberals? Classical/neo/nominal? It hurts my brain to hear "liberal" when takling about Rusian politics. Okay I fucking got it, "liberal" is "neoliberal" in USA in Holla Forums words because of globalism/jews/whatever, but there is miserable amount of neoliberals in Russia. Gerenovsky is puppet and anything what he says does not have any value.
Kadyrov did not even get a wrist slap for saying that Russia is able to turn world into ashes FYI.

youtu.be/XgQ6ehQLG2s

Thank you for the link.

Friendly reminder not to take tripfag's bullshit seriously. As far as it goes, classical liberalism is a slippery slope into neoliberalism, and from western perspective, not just american perspective, its a singular ideology. And anyone using those terms usually a liberal himself.

Holla Forums is promoting USA constitution 24/7 which a classically liberal document. Oh that slippery slope gotta go authoritarian before we go neolibs!

what if you have neoliberalism in one country?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (325x247, 135.42K)

Attached: xanttu.jpg (735x930, 73.06K)

|
|>
|
|

I wonder who might be behind this? Reeks of contaminated radioactive poison.

Attached: Jewish chocolate baron.jpg (604x403 100.04 KB, 57.69K)

No. Big difference official soviet ideological basis was idealism about social justice and equality. It was twisted through communism POV but many soviet leaders genuinely believed that they need to help common people but they tripped over false communist teaching doing that, nevertheless they believed that. Nowadays ideology in Russia is capitalism. If your suffer, if your poor its your fault that not even just fault its a crime as you don't pay enough taxes. Pure aristocracy and exploitation without any repercussions in its worst forms.

archive.li/ZSaLx

Russians vote in presidential election across 11 time zones
110 milion voters eligible
Russians are casting their ballots in the presidential election, as polls opened from the Far East region of Kamchatka to the western exclave of Kaliningrad. Eight candidates are vying for the post of president.

The vote will last for a total of 22 hours, as Russians across all the country’s 11 time zones, spanning from Kamchatka and Chukotka in the East to the westernmost enclave of Kaliningrad, will be heading to polls on Sunday.

First polling stations welcomed early voters at 8:00 am local time [20:00 GMT] on Saturday in Kamchatka and Chukotka regions, followed by the island of Sakhalin an hour later. In Moscow, the voting started nine hours later, at 5:00 am GMT, and will proceed until the polls close at 8:00 pm [17:00 GMT].

HomeWorld News
Russians vote in presidential election across 11 time zones
Published time: 17 Mar, 2018 23:14
Edited time: 18 Mar, 2018 12:10
© Evgenya Novozhenina / Sputnik
Russians are casting their ballots in the presidential election, as polls opened from the Far East region of Kamchatka to the western exclave of Kaliningrad. Eight candidates are vying for the post of president.
The vote will last for a total of 22 hours, as Russians across all the country’s 11 time zones, spanning from Kamchatka and Chukotka in the East to the westernmost enclave of Kaliningrad, will be heading to polls on Sunday.

First polling stations welcomed early voters at 8:00 am local time [20:00 GMT] on Saturday in Kamchatka and Chukotka regions, followed by the island of Sakhalin an hour later. In Moscow, the voting started nine hours later, at 5:00 am GMT, and will proceed until the polls close at 8:00 pm [17:00 GMT].

The incumbent Russian President Vladimir Putin, who is running as an independent, the Communist Party candidate Pavel Grudinin, the liberal Yabloko party candidate Grigory Yavlinsky, Liberal Democratic Party of Russia candidate Vladimir Zhirinovsky, Russian All-People's Union candidate Sergey Baburin, Maksim Suraykin from the Communists of Russia, and Civic Initative’s Ksenia Sobchak have all cast their votes at polling stations in Moscow. Boris Titov, the Party of Growth candidate, voted along with his family in the village of Abrau-Durso in the southern Krasnodar region.

Voters in hard-to-reach places – and even in space – had their say in choosing the president, having cast their ballots in advance. More than 170,000 Russians voted in remote parts of the Far East, Siberia and Northern Caucasus. Polling stations were set up in seven Polar stations in the Antarctic.

For those out at sea, polling stations were open on 218 ships, including fishing boats, transport and scientific ships. More than 7,600 sailors on duty used their right to vote.

A Russian cosmonaut at the International Space Station also participated in the polls. In a video call with the Central Election Commission, cosmonaut Anton Shkaplerov said he “expressed his civil position” and cast his ballot despite being in orbit. More than 8,000 staff at the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan voted as well.

As of 09:00 GMT Sunday, some 34.72 percent of the electorate had turned out at the polls, according to the commission's figures.

First results will be announced no sooner than 9:00 pm Moscow time [18:00 GMT], after the voting ends in Kaliningrad, which is an hour behind Moscow time.

Attached: 5aabb0d9fc7e93c6578b45c2.jpg (460x258, 60.97K)

Holla Forums is NatSoc you fuck

must be nice for americunts to call anyone who opposes putin a libtard while living in a country with a lot more more freedom (and i'm not talking gay shit, stuff like having guns etc) and more wealth. almost like we're considered some kind of niggers. really appreciated

Look mate I live in one of the"freest" countries in earth not (((america))), and freedom is overated
Russia is a shit hole yes but that's because it is not NatSoc

It's time for a false flag attack in the Baltics.

[©hecked]

Attached: 2500.jpg (634x402 35.4 KB, 61.19K)

Putins sort of like a Russian ultra conservative.
I wouldnt say he is fascist, just authoritarian.

Dont be fooled. Putin isnt really a fan of Russian neo nazis.
He has also done everything he can to try and integrate the Russian Muslim population.

The interest of modern russia is to regain some sort of empire. This of course clashes with the west on a geopolitical level.

Its why you see western politicians REEEEEEEEEEing about putin all the time.

This isnt really an election. Everyone knows who is going to win already.

Russia has never been a democracy.

They were a feudal monarchy, a communist state, and now some weird hybrid of capitalism and nationalism controlled by the Russian deep state.

Attached: Patton russia.jpg (490x598, 102.28K)

You csm argue Russia is Fascist light due to the monitoring of industry and correcting what they feel needs to be corrected
Though urury exists there and they also are mutli ethic having enclaves of Whites, Muslims, Asians , Slavs
:^)

Pretty fun screeching.

Attached: torpedoes.png (373x324 642.48 KB, 2.45M)

Does NatSoc have any exception for Putin's millions of low wage guest workers?

Including canceling some September 1st celebrations because of Kurban Bayram. (he did not do it personaly, the system which he controls for 17 years already did it)

No they would be booted in a NatSoc state as guest "workers" help to ruin a nation

its dont

Attached: videoplayback (50)

Putin is pro Russia and pro himself. Not really the white man's friend.

(((SHUT IT DOWN)))

Hitler Quints don't lie

Reminds me of this.

Attached: israel controlled by jews.jpg (500x678, 63.62K)

This.

That's bullshit. Sure a lot of torpedoe are shitposters, but getting rid of tor posts altogether is foolish. Even if you think TOR is a cianigger operation, it's still the method that a lot of censored voices are able to speak through.

HI from MOCKBA

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-13-31-22.png (1080x1920 659.07 KB, 193.83K)

Shut it down (((commies))) and (((nazbol))) hate free speech tbh
THE TRUTH DOES NOT FEAR INVESTIGATION

Why is everything displayed in English?

Without having a clue which each of those people stand for I would hope it's Pution that wins. That woman better not win.

2/10 not enough vodka

4c though is not banned. Makes you think.

Only America has freedom of speech. So your estimation of freedom you have is overrated.

Putin is a Russian Nationalist, not a white nationalist. Additionally, anything pro-Nazi carries an additional stigma in Russia because it implies the millions of Soviets who died directly or indirectly thanks to the Nazis were wrong. And obviously most people don't take kindly to you telling them their grandpa was an idiot (or just well lied to) and died for no good reason, even if it's true.

in other words he has a brain

A woman in the Russian election? I'm going to enjoy watching her being raped in the results.

Depends what you consider having a brain is. Putin's policies often seem to damage native Russians in favor of enforcing solidarity between all the peoples including in their massive borders. It may be a good plan for building a relatively stable nation, but it's not particularly good for the wellbeing of your people.

Great post

Feels Slavic, man
Added points if you top it with vodka, pierogi and friends

This, and the only thing that can change that is the day that the world finds out it was jews who are responsible for this conflict, not Germans or Russians or Americans. If the current living generations find out their fathers and grandfathers died because of kikes, all of this hate will be directed towards kikes, while forgivness might become possible between each other. No more brother and cousin wars.

Russians died because of Stalin, not Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbBnRZoTHFs

Torrent hash:
5953CEFD08B0DEF8B9A26540AC88BDF3DB3D2D11

CivNat is BASED, amirite (((fellow white person)))?

Shouldn't it be КОНЕКТЕД?

huwhite nationalism means nothing outside of the United States
Europeans have more of an identity than that
Russia is a different kind of nation altogether

LIVE: Preliminary results announced by Central Election Committee in Moscow
>youtu.be/09nz6iFK-DI

If anyone has a link to an English language one, that would be awesome.

Let me guess, Putin wins

Exactly, the kikes are to blame for the entirety of WW2, yet it was millions of whites that paid the price. This can't go on.

No shit, but the fact remains whether or not you'd prefer to identify as white or your specific white ethnicity, the white race as a whole faces a common enemy right now and it's in our best interest to work together to overcome it. We can get back to fighting amongst ourselves later.

Attached: Jewish makeup of Soviet Russia.png (1156x1056 13.14 KB, 1.02M)

Russian nationalist can mean either civicnationalist (with Russian as an ethnicity) or civic nationalist (with Russian as state membership).

This. The people of Europe are not part of one huge white ethnic group, but many small ones. Promoting white nationalism in Europe is as destructive as pure racemixing, it only makes sense in America.

Well, that's what the poll have been predicting for the last few days.

can always trust a torpedo to be retarded

It's true that white nationalism makes sense in America, since a lot of us are euromutts, but the fact remains that it's in all our best interest to stand together as a race against outside forces that threaten us all. Sort of like if aliens attacked our planet everyone would (ideally) stand together to push them back, and temporarily set aside disagreements with each other. Same idea. The kikes must go, and at the very least shitskins need to be pushed out of our countries.

On a day that a thread devoted to teams of gaslighting kikes claiming the Daily Mail is genuine legit newspaper and not another zionist owned rag that it is is pinned, every post regarding guns being grabbed by the gun gabber in chief deleted, and another thread promoting other neocon cryptoslike Gody-berg of Rebel Mediaand the usual dozen of so Space Elevator style thread etc

Now we all pretend that Putin is a white nationalist hero, even though he outlawed antisemitism and jails any nationalists in Russia

No doubt anyone daring explain the truth on Holla Forums with be called shareblue by dozens of tag-teaming kikes.

Same as its ever been since Bibi's best mate announced he was running for election

diggerfortruth.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/putin-just-another-oligarch-jew/

Attached: Putin.JPG (657x556, 37.96K)

>And Mueller/(((MSM)))/Soros got BTFO
wait, i've been busy for a few weeks. did the mueller investigation condlude? i thought it was still going on.

TOPPEST KEK

archive.is/Y1TMl

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-18-39-25.png (1080x1920 594.87 KB, 307.21K)

nice blog post

I forget which is which, but one of the major investigations into Trump/Russia collusion ended, stating no evidence and no collusion. The other is ongoing.

mueller was running multiple investigations? was their salt? or did they just pretend it didnt happen. im upset i missed this.

wtf is "white nationalism" anyway?
are you against Europeans having clearly defined national identities?
that's what (((they))) want, genius
what do you think the (((EUI))) is about

Quit being a fag, don't even pretend the EU is remotely white nationalist. They're (((globalists))), pure and simple. Europeans absolutely should preserve their specific white ethnic heritage, nobody is saying otherwise. But whites still need to stand together and defend our countries, everywhere.

I only care about national socialism.
The rest is just commentary on a thread pinned and populated by lying jews who gaslight anonsand mass report and ban any user who isn't retarded enough to fall for this NeoCon recruitment club formerly known as Holla Forums

this thread reeks of nazbol

Putin's mother Maria Ivanovna Shelomova being a jewess isn't a meme, it's simply a statement of fact

Video embedded:
Putin - The oligarch Jew
hooktube.com/watch?v=_iRRhTGRCsc

THIS ARTICLE is hilarious a complete RIOT

archive.is/Y1TMl

Attached: zog-uk.jpg (1080x1920 350.16 KB, 650.95K)

(((Europe))) is a jewish meme

where did I say that?
(((EU))) exists as an American project to homogenize Europeans under on super state
the same thing huwhite nationalist seem to want

and you need a clearly defined nation with history for it to work

yeah… it just so happens there are 100s of these 'elusive' nations with history on this Earth…

Don't be fucking stupid, they don't give a shit about whites in any capacity, as a race or as your specific ethnicity.

Same question for you:
>Does NatSoc have any exception for Putin's millions of low wage guest workers?
Russian population is already poor and Putin nails it down with low wage workers import and gives out capital to their home countries.

So if somebody is raving about Putin and how he plays internationally - thasrite, he is delivering 99% of his lifetime. If somebody raves about bright Russian future that's not serving any good purpose for russians.

rt.com/news/421639-russian-presidential-election-results/

Attached: ruski-medved.jpg (460x258 39.47 KB, 41.1K)

which is why (((they))) are trying to create one euromutt superstate
do you have reading comprehension problems?
do you want a euromutt super state?

From what I can tell, Putin cares more about the Russian state than the ethnic Russian people. It makes sense from a practical perspective I guess, since Russia's borders include so many non-Russians, but it's not so great spiritually.

he doesn't have a much of a choice

Maybe not, but the fact remains he's no as much a friend to native Russians as he is to the Russian state.

Reddit Spy Man: I'm suicidal.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (603x520, 106.43K)

That bastard hasn't learned Russian yet?

LIVE

Attached: 2017-12-18-ruski_medvedi_davcne_utaje_in_vohuni.jpg (450x338 289.48 KB, 32.03K)

Because Putin is a commie in all but name. In communism, all that matters is the state. Ethnic identity is anathema to a communist worth view.

Update
Putin is in the lead so far.

Attached: 45646.png (1264x558, 1.08M)

world view*

Nail biting stuff, it will keep all the based fashy jews in this thread on tenterhooks until the last minute to find out the result of this one man election for the ex KGB Putin, son of jewess Maria Ivanovna Shelomova.

Hopefully based fashy jew Kissinger will be able to be the bridge between jewish Russia and jew occupied America

kek

Again, not saying he should, or shouldn't. My point is for people who think Putin is some based white nationalist hero, when if fact all he cares about is Russia, for better or worse.

L
I
V
E

Attached: o78k5fogx5g3hdy6peai.jpeg (740x415 803 KB, 74.09K)

what else should the leader of Russia care about?

That would be better if it meant ethnic Russians having a state of their own with a leader who fought for their interests not the interests of a (((multikulti))) superstate.
Ethnic Russians should just team up with Ethnic Ukrainians since they're identical anyway and form their own ethnostate, then boot out all the commies.
Kievan-Rus 2.0

The Russian people. I'm not even Russian, I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass here, but I think it's a leader's job to prioritize his people's wellbeing.

Haven't seen that wordfilter before. I said I'm an a m e r i m u t t .

He doesn't even care about Russia, only about protecting his own inner circle of (((friends))) and his own wealth.

2nd 3rd and 5th pic is the same crop from american video game cover

fucktard

American detected

Хохла забыли спросить.

congratulations, brothers!

Russian borders include more Russians, than US borders include whites (if your don't count spics as whites). Should US natsoc inlcude spics and niggers? US don't have much of a choice here…

The difference is these non Russians or muslims respect Russia because they are native to that territory.

Meanwhile the muslims (((EU))) is importing are hellbent on destroying Europe

Excellent thread, Ivan Goldberg.

Attached: Russian Jewish Star.png (600x518, 37.76K)

Don't try and deflect the bullshit. America has just as much a problem with nonwhites in the borders as Russia does, that's true, but it doesn't negate the fact in either case. And yeah, spics aren't white. Some South Americans are white, but they're a minority.

Attached: Russian Pro-Putin Troll.jpg (1288x892 90.15 KB, 293.61K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-20-00-35.png (1080x1920, 338.93K)

Oh it does?
In example…?

Spics and niggers are "natives" of US too.

"Nationalism is for me but not for you".

Did you not hear that whites are only about 60% of the US?

No, they absolutely are not natives. Even the melting pot reputation that America has originally applied to various white ethnicities, not the whole world. Also there's a difference between nationalism and civic nationalism. A big one.

Why is brother killing brother in Ukraine?
Putin
Who is stoking the animosity between brotherly slavic peoples?
Putin
Who shot down an airliner full of Germanic White people?
Putin
Who is responsible for the 1999 Russian apartment bombings?
Putin
When are you going to wake up to the fact that Putin is a commie who doesn't care about ethnic identity or White nationalism.
Putin is a Duginist who only believes in empire, (((multikulti))) and (((globalism)))
That, and protecting his kike friends and his offshore bank accounts full of shekels stolen from Russian people.

Then whites are not natives of the US too.

Yes, one is for nation another is for pushing niggers, mutts and mudslims into your face "deal with it" style.

Regardless of your issues with America, valid or not, they don't excuse Putin encouraging civic nationalist over ethnic nationalism.

rt.com/on-air/421641-election-russia-presidential-special/

Congratulations!

Attached: slavic_nordic_unity_by_darrelian-d8yvjpy (1)

You won’t do it. Go ahead hit that bus.

Go drive a truck so nig nogs can rape your family white man.

says the duginist with the left-pointing star wheel

Duginists are just Muslims larping as Russians.

rt.com/on-air/

Attached: Ivan-Kupala-Day-6-950x621.jpg (1400x1050 104.99 KB, 173.85K)

Just the other night I saw a guy eat shit in a bonfire, twice. Dumbfuck.

Attached: unnamed (2)

Doesn't russia just elect the same two people over and over again? It was Putin and some other dude.

Yeah, they switch between Putin and Putin's puppet.

Brides, babushkas and ballistic missiles: Russia’s uniquely Russian election day (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)

rt.com/news/421642-russian-elections-bears-brides/

Attached: 88d29cfa8317.jpg (400x379 63.38 KB, 52.51K)

And you seem to switch between butt pain and anal agony.

I know a fat old guy in Florida that got a Russian mail order bride. She's respectful but it's obvious she despises his obese, weak body.

Am I wrong? Putin and his puppet switch back and forth, but he remains in control.

Nazbol not welcome

sputniknews.com/russia-elections-2018-news/201803181062668410-russia-presidential-election-italian-musician-voting/

twitter.com/Kasparov63/status/975432849187917825
bbc.com/news/world-europe-43452449

no shit he's the only candidate

you are a terrible, glowing shill

Attached: 1492128309274.jpg (1080x1178 25.79 KB, 258.1K)

Kek?

What, exactly, am I a shill for?

Thanks. Those are good digits I got but it takes away from them if I draw attention to them myself.

complete vaste of numbers.
Imagine being this salty that (((you))) don't control Russia

I won't tell you, let's just say you reek of despair

Attached: css-large bushputin.png (255x143 200.09 KB, 12.45K)

oh look the guy with 50 posts changed his ip and keeps spamming pictures and off-topic shit while fellating pootin

I would indeed like to control Russia, but honestly Putin is probably better at it than me. Still though, that doesn't mean he's a friend to the Russian people.

digits confirm

I can't believe no one posted T-I-G-E-R-S here

Attached: tigers5.png (1280x904, 1.41M)

top kek

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975350027169206273?s=20

Attached: dcb1e8af767ebffbdd6249c0a84fc713cd1ec3ceb79f266a444fda4f75d52083.png (1080x1920 324.22 KB, 288.86K)

Putin speaks from his election campaign HQ after presidential election results announced (LIVE)

rt.com/news/421645-putin-kremlin-election-speech/

Attached: 5aaec6eefc7e930a098b4585.png (900x506, 329.12K)

For what purpose?

Spics and niggers were never more than 20% of the US population combined, and for most of the US history, it was quite a bit less than that.
You're being disingenuous. Its like 8 men building a house, assisted by a donkey and watched by a dog, and you want to say the dog and the donkey contributed as much as the men, that the house belongs to them as much as the men, and that's retarded.

To show that the camps checked by the moderately kiked West were found to be concentration camps but not execution camps. Meanwhile, every camp checked by kike controlled Soviet Russia was found to be an execution camp. Quite a (((coincedence))).

Attached: 7e518854124300ecfadb0750a42c627d420a4ab1a5129e252880d9f5af93d04e.jpg (640x360 887.03 KB, 802.98K)

This is what Holla Forums likes to tell to ethnic Russians.

Slava Bratje!

youtu.be/8py5EO-eFMk

youtu.be/qDjt1GM59Ec

user, please. I'm learning Russian, but I'm at an elementary level, if that. Here's the translation of your text. I've been practicing reading >>>/cafechan/ but I'm still mostly illiterate in that language.

What are you saying?

Typical tricks, Shlomo.

White in the US aren't happy about nonwhites. And neither should you be about the accumulating trash in your country.

Attached: Racewar NOW.webm (656x361, 9.61M)

Tell this to Putin. Oh wait, this would be

Putin is a civic nationalist, all for the Russian state. Not for the Russian people.

You idiot… The image you posted is a debunk image by the literal fucking kikes, stating that, contrary to what the the image that image was derived from claims, those Western camps WERE execution camps.
Hence, for what purpose?

Also, the ones in the East weren't 'found to be execution camps' either, you ponce, it was all after-the-fact bullshit.

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say anything about Russians.
I said claiming niggers and spics are 'natives' to the US is like saying 8 men building a house with the aid of a donkey and under the watch of a dog must agree that the dog and donkey are as much 'builders' of the house as the men.
Stop being disingenuous.

Prove it. The kike controlled Soviets had every reason to push the myth.

Attached: gas chamber door.png (1781x757 1.91 MB, 237.08K)

CTPAXA HET

Prove what? That's what the image states. Blatantly.
As does the 2nd image you posted here.

Can you not read English, or are you just admitting outright to being a Jew?

You're arguing with me, but not really saying anything. If you'd like to make a point, then state it and we can discuss further.

Lol at shills "arguing" eachother

Stop being disingenuous.

The 2nd image posted here

and the first image posted here

are both blatant demonstrates of 'debunk' images.

There's no argument - that's what they are, explicitly and obviously.
That's the point.
Now explain yourself.

Again, what point are you trying to make? Is it that the Holocaust happened? Or that it didn't? Maybe that Soviet Russia wasn't controlled by jews? Or that it was?

We can hardly argue with one another if you're not clear about what you're arguing for or against.

Why are you posting graphics that suggest the Holohoax happened?

ban this shill spam already

kys

Congratulations to Russia

It didn't happen, obviously. Those images are to show that anyone who thinks the Holocaust happened are clearly misinformed. Because the pictures are full of easily disproved bad information, yet it's the best our enemies have to offer against "holohoax exposure/revision".

The truth is that plenty of people did die in Nazi concentration camps, but not from any sort of mass execution. They died from starvation, disease, and Allied bombings, which were also killing multitudes of Germans at the time. The Holocaust should have happened, but it didn't, because Hitler was too kind.

Attached: life in nazi germany.png (884x1840 233.46 KB, 1.45M)

So what you're saying is, you're some kind of shill pushing the notion that holohoax DID happen, and you deserve a ban?
You posted yet another image made by Jews suggesting the holohoax did happen.

You're acting extremely disingenuously and I'm reporting you now, for posting Jewish propaganda, because you deserve to be banned for doing so. Shame on you.

Why are you hoping IPs?

Jesus Christ, this thread is full of faggotry, and its stickied.

>8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
That explains a lot.

Dunno why it happened.

shill nazbol (((mods))) successfully subverted and killed this board from any useful or meaningful purpose.
why should they care what happens now? their work is done.

>>>/auschwitz/

What's your pay per post?
Because you deserve 0
Have a final 0.01 $ from me and go fuck yourself with it )

Attached: 6e807c846bb779d72399f05c771d08b361c57ee0b0fb580f1df8bd78cc8e138a.gif (500x500 3.96 MB, 38.8K)

wew

SPACEFORCE soon

As soon as you can't stop your planes from crashing and your rockets from exploding.

yes just like india

You're a true Shillstradamus.
What about your job though?
Fire up that cristal bowl

delicious torpedo shill tears-keep them coming

Obviously didn't bother reading the thread.
Russia's army uses "upgraded" 1970s vintage military hardware.
How does it feel having Putin steal all the money that should be used to keep Russia safe?
sad

Pro-war trolls resort to smears as their ‘rebels' lose miserably in Syria

(((SPLC))) tries to shoah RT and gets BTFO

Published time: 16 Mar, 2018 16:02
Pro-war trolls resort to smears as their ‘rebels' lose miserably in Syria
© splcenter.org
Pro-regime-change pundits have gone into overdrive, unleashing everything in their arsenals and bending reality to slander the anti-war left, as their disastrous project in Syria reaches a miserable and failed ending.
They got their way in Iraq and Libya, leaving havoc, devastation, piles of dead bodies and daesh in their wake. But in Syria, they ran into several obstacles and ultimately lost. The Assad regime is still in power and the death squads armed and funded by the US and (((its regional allies))) have been almost entirely defeated, with Damascus currently in the process of retaking one of the last remaining pockets of insurgent-held territory in Syria.

As their final loss in Syria approaches, the pro-regime-change crowd is channeling its outrage at the anti-war left, cranking up their online smear machine to new levels. Indeed, the slander even found its way onto the website of the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) – the premier hate-group-monitoring organization in the US.

Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) – the (((premier hate-group-monitoring organization in the US.))) - who is in charge of Youtube Trusted Flaggers program censor thought police

rt.com/op-ed/421528-weiss-war-troll-sryia/

archive.is/OfoWx

Attached: cia_glow.png (900x506 100.37 KB, 83.5K)

Urgh I hate the shills.

VLADIMIR PUTIN 73,9%

COИGЯATULATIOИS COMЯAДES!!!

Good luck and succesfull 6 years to president, and all Russian people

Putin won the election. I guess he will keep jailing the Russian nationalists for being too anti-putin and nationalistic. ;_;

t. sad Anglo-Aussie

Attached: The Slavic Reich.PNG (762x418, 664.24K)

there is no niggers in Russia so nazis are redundant tbh
make biofuel of them for all i care

That's all that's left, son

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_presidential_election,_2024 says "Putin will not be able to run for President in 2024 unless the constitution is amended" 18 March 2024 she will turn 44 years old. The first round takes place Sunday 17 March 2024, so she'll still be 43 then. Is it too soon? I don't know anything about her policies/attitudes, would she be good for Russia or the World? I don't want to be blinded by cuteness.

Attached: Natalia Poklonskaya.jpg (1200x2259, 816.83K)

You are wrong about the Russian nationalists being redundant. Without the Russian nationalists then Russia wouldn't exist, which means no welfare for the non-white people and they would be living in the primitive shitholes.

How do you feel about WR PRO and Ded Moroz?
Also what is the sentiment with common people for ДШРГ РУСИЧ

Thanks

‘Dictator’ Putin wins ‘fraud-tainted’ vote: Western media sticks to narrative on Russian election

archive.li/h0UPR

Attached: 5aaee78bdda4c8ef038b459d.jpg (200x232 174.5 KB, 15.96K)

projection.png

It's truth.
And all you have done confirms it.
How does that make you and your employer feel?

some of us freelance just to trigger commies.
it's an easy dopamine rush because russians are so xenophobic and thin skinned, so hitting your target it 100% guaranteed

You have lost all control. You hild no power here

White Rex is great for the white people because it help them to become strong, healthy and have pride in their racial identity. It's a shame that there is no White Rex tournaments in Australia yet.

I do not know about the slavic snowy wizard so I cannot give you my judgement of him.

I wish I know the answer but I do not have one for your question.

I Put on My Robe and Wizard Hat

Thx lad

Attached: 18278104_1217030115072883_4404890913412306556_o.png (564x564 95.02 KB, 77.16K)

If Russia was responsible for (((uk))) attack, they Skripals would be dead, with many more dead if a military nerve agent was used

You can't make any less sense.
Nazi cosplayers influence welfare policy in your head? What?

Also all those mongol and kazakh republics within Russia… nazis basically shill to cut them off and make Russia smaller.
YEP NAZIS ARE BRAINDEAD

There are over 100 variants of Novichok and some are more potent than others. Obviously, for an operation like this, the most mild variant would be needed to minimize collateral damage and to adequately cripple the targets and give them a slower, more lingering death.

Incidentally, the description of the 100 variants of Novichok was scrubbed from Wikipedia by FSB agents, so I'm posting the historical page here:
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Novichok_agent&oldid=830615414

No Nazi, Fascist or pro-Slavic nationalists means no protections for the white people and no money for the non-white people. The personal Income tax rate for the Russians is 13% so what do you think it will happen if the non-white people decides to seperate from White Russia and become independent?

What is wrong with whitening their motherland? Russia belongs to the white people.

CHECKED

Why use nerve gas? Why kill a guy who hasn't done any spying in 30 years? Why do it in a way that's guaranteed to provoke ire and a new round of sanctions?

Which is why Putin is probably just as confused as Skripal was, moments before he became a vegetable.

blackstarnews.com/global-politics/europe/novichok-nerve-agent-hysterics.html

Putin, in his first detailed comments on the poisoning, said Russia had been falsely accused.

"As for the tragedy that you mentioned, I found out about it from the media. The first thing that entered my head was that if it had been a military-grade nerve agent, the people would have died on the spot," Putin told reporters.

"Secondly, Russia does not have such (nerve) agents. We destroyed all our chemical weapons under the supervision of international organisations, and we did it first, unlike some of our partners who promised to do it, but unfortunately did not keep their promises," Putin said.

Despite the tensions, Putin said Moscow was ready to co-operate with London.

The more feverishly Putin and his Kremlin gremlins deny something, the more guilty they are.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

That's the mantra of Putin, Kremlin, RT and Sputnik, da?

Putin doesn't care if you're listening. He's in Russia, silly.

for now

I love how triggered you get by truth and immediately try to obfuscate it, further reiterating and rendering the information
legitimate.
You are playing right into our hand.
You're on a site that turned an AI truthful/nazi in less than 24 hrs
Thank you for your service, albeit your employer might not share the enthusiasm
do you feel in control?

LARP on, soyboy

Attached: putin thumbs transparent.png (282x288, 150.15K)

He's been in Russia for 66 years. Based on this data set, the odds of Putin remaining in Russia for at least 6 more years are very high.

maybe not

It's too late. It was always too late.

CONGRATULATIONS POOTY-POO!!

Attached: pepeputin.jpg (1178x663 981.09 KB, 817.56K)

theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/putin-denies-russia-has-chemical-weapon/news-story/2e79cbf135ee32fc65ab1f176aafc97f>>11390867

Attached: Blank _1414be7c92a8ba3088ca28a364227d63.jpg (236x326, 24.34K)

but he cares about the Russia people like Trump cares for us 'muricans.
OwO

Much wealthier and more powerful people than you have threatened Pooty-poo. It did not work out well for them.

Attached: gladitturnedoutthisway.jpg (500x375, 51.07K)

He doesn't have as many friends as he thinks he has. But he does have lots of enemies, and growing by the day.
He won't be able to kill and imprison them all fast enough. Time and luck are running out.
tick tock

Ok

The man's resisted enormous pressure to kick off a nuclear war for years now. The world would be best off if he serves out his remaining term without incident, and you know it.

You have no idea how many friends he's making every day, lol.
Dumbfuck kike.

All Russia has to fight with are shills and propaganda.
But whenever they are actually dumb enough to cross swords with the West, they always get rekt! lol
thedefensepost.com/2018/02/10/russians-killed-coalition-strikes-deir-ezzor-syria/

Putin doesn't even have the decency to publicly acknowledge these warriors, much less praise their bravery or sacrifice. Disgraceful!
Well, I at least hope these used and exploited men have enough vodka to deal with their pain. Hope the shekels were worth it for them.

Your link got 404'ed.

SLAVA BRATJE

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Other_Russia_(party)
Good riddance.

That is a interesting video. Is this a recruitment mission to encourge them to enlist in the military?

wew

commies got rekt!
cry harder

It really isn't although I see what made you think that. Spetsnaz are srs bznz hardcore

Oh no, it's retarded.

oh boy I can't wait for my slice of ice!

I believe the movie "justice league" might have contained predictive programming related to some upcoming occurrence in Russia or related to it. Or in the least remarkable case, it presents the intentions regarding the country.
In the movie we see a village in Russia taken over by a monster in an apocalyptic scenario, he intends to conquer everything from there. We se russian refugees taken hostages and flee by the end of the film. The heroes ofc are various nations which will unite in a battle within Russia against the monster which conquered it. A war in a destroyed Russia, in order to take out a villain (which had already made a presence {sochi} and will do so again next year {world cup}).

It's russian holohoax exposure punishment article.

шалгах
Good porn to watch! :-D

Finally this drawfag stopped trying to make people care about Hillary Clinton's dirty pussy, and started using his powers for good.

You mean that woman?

Attached: women.png (974x386, 82.51K)

Why does Ksinia look like a textbook SJW? I can not believe that non-russians would call this vote fixed. Putin basically saved Russia and most of the world by not allowing the Americans to foul up everything thanks to juden. Ya it's still a hellhole but how can anyone compete with real men that give results.

Attached: 4ba55237.png (482x436, 175.4K)

It's the "problem glasses".

2nd place - Communist Party
Would be 99.9% of the vote if Putin wasn't running.
Tells you everything you need to know about Russian mindset.

How would it be 99.9% vote if Putin himself only managed 76.6%?

She's from Silver Rain co. which is basically a jew propaganda shoutbox in Russia. Also she's used to be TV star, I think it was some retarded reality show or something. She's literally no one and have no marketable skills other than inhaling any length of dick, but I doubt she could blowjob her way out of government level problems.

I voted for Zhirinovsky from Liberal party (more like libertarian really) on account of him being well versed in market dynamics and being vehemently anti-corruption. But it doesn't matter, the voting is rigged to shit. A basic frequency analysis suggests that barely any real people vote for Putin. Communist party votes are driven by retards that believe USSR was a better country. Which I believe it was to them, as working class social standing had absolutely tanked.

Her career is a little different, first that's her only career (Trump is a businessman by trade), and second her show is a relatonship soap opera where she was a host for a few years.

You're a retard, torpedo. The sum of percentages for candidates not including Putin is 11.80 + 5.66 + 1.67 + 1.04 + 0.76 + 0.68 + 0.65 = 22.26. Factoring out Putin, the proportion of the vote for each candidate becomes

Grudinin: 53.01%
Zhirinovsky: 25.43%
Sobchak: 7.50%
Yavlinsky: 4.67%
Titov: 3.41%
Surakin: 3.05%
Baburin: 2.92%

So the gommies in 2nd place would have achieved a slim majority, assuming the proportions remained identical. Nothing like 99.9% of the vote.

Russia strong, Putin strong

I thought he just swaps jobs with the Prime minister. Regardless, he'll just amend the Constitution like Emperor Ching Chong.

Kek

They have a paywall?

I would imagine it more like an open day practice as they do this everyday, sure it could also serve as what you said
ROBOTI

Nobody has any idea what hardcore means until they've seen that vid.

Because Russia is very progressive feminist country, though it is not told on RT.

TOPKEK

Attached: Ukraine IED.webm (1920x1080 1.08 MB, 11.44M)

Hold on to your boots, Canada, Sweden and Britain, you have a new rival in neighborhood!

Attached: laughing.jpeg (418x400, 133.85K)

Of course you are to poisoned by propaganda to understand but any feminist shit name it is present in Russia.

Guess where - in colleges, universities and journalism.

Better start with HR departments, natural habitat of useless triggered old hags.

LARP is so embarassing. Yoj should feel embarrassed.

It’s probably the worst place to living in the country. Siberia, dude. Enjoy subzero temps and being eaten by a bear.

Because she is?
I can, "every result I don't like is fixed".

Attached: ponderate multi.PNG (1063x631, 391.7K)

Doubt it. In 2014 (vid related)

Attached: Meme_8279ec_6323304.jpg (636x439 491.75 KB, 150.05K)

archive.is/9XGsM

Attached: clip20150720at025531.jpg (200x232 11.29 KB, 15.96K)

You don't need to hack when you can just stuff ballot boxes.

Attached: 752c5ebb3582d3c1d7991999ef5b21768b75d2af082db96a161f9fa6c7aec995.jpg (960x783 933.09 KB, 59.96K)

l m a o

He did.
And I want to thank him and the Russians for everything they've done.

Nobody even pretended anybody other than Putin would win. Those who said otherwise were probably the same retards that say the ruskies dindu nuffin even though god emperor admitted they did.

Hey guys, was away last three days on shill hunting mission to maryland, london and haifa
(no cellular because opsec)

Attached: 20130728-can-canh-sieu-sung-ban-tia-gia-105-trieu-dong-6.jpg (1498x1000 122.08 KB, 77.58K)

Attached: 718583803b2aa74e796a3331299fdcdf.jpg (1024x682 332.18 KB, 357.54K)

Attached: 6613fceb384b07155136657434242cc2.jpg (394x262 79.95 KB, 105.4K)

Attached: Suit.jpg (736x736, 103.79K)

How many?

Would not oper8 with / 10

7 haifa, 2 london, 4 usa

Attached: orsis-t-5000-3d-model-max-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-lwo-lw-lws.jpg (1920x1080 43.3 KB, 150.03K)

Who won?

Attached: HECATE-02-390x206.jpg (1920x1080 195.84 KB, 150.03K)

Is /ourguy/?

Attached: d37cfac0b88772901cd03f393b74b9af.png (1600x900 132.12 KB, 102.13K)

Attached: BzzULT0IEAABzzY.png (647x414 453.29 KB, 79.06K)

Attached: svarog_hammer_2_by_kriegerman-d6h9qe6.jpg (300x360 133.38 KB, 31.04K)

Че, пацаны, аниме?
Whats guys, anime?
You better move to Russia and try to live here for a few months with average salary, and you could see how it works in Russia. I don't know, folks, are you kidding or trolling or whatever, but this thread make me sick as f.

Attached: 15081558323690.jpg (1016x660, 119.74K)

US President Donald Trump has hit back at 'the Fake News Media' over its criticism of him congratulating Russian President Vladimir Putin on his re-election victory, saying “getting along with Russia is a good thing.”

READ MORE: Putin & Trump agree that arms race is ‘undesirable’ - Kremlin

archive.is/iHJVl

Trump made the comments on Twitter on Wednesday, hitting back at media coverage of his phone call with Putin in the aftermath of the Russian election result.

Trump’s call with Putin sparked an avalanche of criticism in the US media, with many even claiming it was proof of collusion between the Trump administration and the Russian state. In his tweets Wednesday, the US president dismissed the claims, accusing the media of being “crazed” and of wanting him to excoriate Putin
During Tuesday’s phone call the two presidents discussed the importance of coordinated efforts to limit an international arms race and spoke in favor of developing practical interaction in various areas, such as combating international terrorism. A statement from the Kremlin said Putin and Trump focused on overcoming problems in bilateral relations and had also discussed North Korea, Syria and Ukraine.

Attached: 5ab2b1dafc7e93c06a8b462f.jpg (500x249 23.22 KB, 11.76K)