Adrian Lamo, former hacker who turned in Chelsea Manning, dead at 37

Adrian Lamo, former hacker who turned in Bradley Manning, dead at 37

archive.fo/XOO3Z

I wonder what this guy knew, he aided the zog and was killed for it.

Hotpocket Edit: Edited for clarity.(>Chelsea)

Attached: lamo-mitnick-poulsen-4f5782b-intro.jpg (640x360, 98.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/0003/wl-donors.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumb fagot got mk ultra'd hard

a. lamo

That said, I don't even know what to feel. On one hand, Manning is a demented tranny who deserves the rope and I'm glad A. Lamo reported him. On the other hand, despite the fact that there's no such thing as innocent sandniggers and those "civilians" deserved to die, that video helped turn the tide of public opinion against the (((Iraq war))). F?

Attached: ayy.jpg (1280x600, 88.09K)

S

Manning, as fucked up and retarded as he was/is, exposed truth. Straight up truth. Anyone snitching on that deserves the S.
S

You mean BRADLEY? Be careful complying with mental illness, user.

N O T
E V E N
O N C E

We call things by their proper names here.

Attached: 070f2b3dd6e694648d0407b01005bd3b395eb1d22ef5cb5b3f7e31bfc7af92d.jpg (249x249, 11.35K)

note that Manning chose trannyism only after a couple of years of solitary imprisonment at the hands of the cia
biochemical torture can drive anyone insane

THIS!

he appears to have succumbed to GRIDS

Bad Opsec: Only trannies do it. When the time comes, ask yourself this: Am I a tranny?

Somehow leakers always end up dead. But not just leakers - all the enemies of the deepstate. Well, it's not like the CIA had a heart-attack gun that could be disguised as an umbrella or a pen as early as in 1975, r-right? ;)

Hi guys! *waves spastically* I'm new here. When you say deepstate do you mean kikes? or am I missing something?

(satan)
Both juice and juice helper faggots
satan jr dubs lurk 2 years and read lazy faggot

Bradley Manning.
Do not use tranny names. do not use tranny pronouns. Do not acknowledge the existence of trannies.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD.

Yes have some fucking standards.

I saw this earlier and it made me very happy. He was an autistic rat piece of shit.

I don't even care so much about Lamo ratting out Bradley. Manning is an attention seeking narcissist nut case who would have fucked himself up and gotten himself arrested even if Lamo never turned him in.

cryptome.org/0003/wl-donors.htm

The worst thing Lamo ever did was submit the secret list of Wikileaks donors to Wikileaks to force them to publish their own dox or else look like hypocrites.

Did Lamo not realize the Feds would go to extraordinary extrajudicial lengths to crucify everyone on that list?

What a pal, thanks Lamo, putting your own people's lives in danger just because you're an autistic attention whore drug addicted tranny faggot.

Attached: bogart_snitches.gif (220x164, 144.33K)

It's almost as if Mitnick is a kike.

This. His name is Bradley.

Kevin Mitnick is a faggot that texts while driving. Fuckem.

good riddance to bad rubbish

He was in contact with Laurelai on YT for months and said it influenced his trans shift. Laurelai was also a character reference for him at his trial.

Attached: activated.jpeg (225x225, 13.88K)

I'm glad anons are on the ball