Russia retaliates against Britain by expelling diplomats over ex-spy's poisoning

Russia retaliates against Britain by expelling diplomats over ex-spy's poisoning

Spies, especially double agents, should never expect safety.

Attached: britian russia.jpg (251x201, 9.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/p3EXY
rt.com/usa/418035-anti-russia-think-tanks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot archive:
archive.fo/p3EXY

Especially if killing them is politically convenient to advance the MUH RUSSIA narrative. Every ex-Russian spy should go back to Russia. Ironically, they'd be safer there.

It must suck being a Russian diplomat.

Did they hire a paki for their lying? Who the fuck would believe Putin would kill some random spy right before the Russian elections?

It really is going to be Russia lobbying for peace and trying to reason with these fucks until the day war is declared, and the UK says they had to because of ebul russia

What's the gun grabber in chief's take on the Russian spy situation?

Remember it was only Hillary who wanted to go to war with Russia on any fabricated pretext, while Trump promised to not get America engaged with foreign wars.

Now Hillary is locked up in jail and Trump has expelled every AIPAC sponsored dual passport carrying politician in the US senate, can we now expect to see Trump's 1488D chess expertise in batting away British zionist City of London's latest push for war?

Not fucking likely, he does what his Chabad Lubavitch bosses tell him to do

Anyone with a clue about politics. Killing a traitor (not a "random spy", a traitor) makes him look strong in the eyes of his populace.

1. sends a message to other potential traitors
2. demonstrates Western weakness aka we can do whatever the fuck we want, when we want, where we want and you won't do shit to us
3. if the UK decides to go after RUS dirty money, which May hinted at, then all the rich rusfags currently living in the UK will have to depend more on Putin to keep their wealth

you aren't from here

Attached: whyhellowfellowwhite.jpg (623x463, 30.88K)

I know what you mean in the sense that most of Holla Forums has been one massive NeoCon Republican recruitment drive the past few years, but honestly Holla Forums used to be all about exposing the jew until Kushner bought the boards

aren't embassies just bases for spying?

This is how I know you're a jew, you're deflecting your racial failures onto your lower class.

The spasticated Talmudic logic displayed here each day brings a whole new low than the low that preceded it the day before

nah

No.
I clearly demonstrated one key group of jews who have Trump and Putin in their pockets and provided clear evidence of the fact.
However there are also marxist jews and zionist jews who they both serve before their voters interests.

The funnything is you probably really thought that was a really clever "out" for you

You posted a single image. Demonstrate with facts, not memes.

I posted an embedded video

If Putin doesn't want this war we shall force it on him?
Sound familiar?
It should fam.

The Chabad temple featured on the front of the Economist in this year ahead.
Anyone obfuscating their role is either dumb as fuck or someone who doesn't want people to talk about it.
"rabbi, rabbi, rabbi!" the chants rang out as some jew took to the stage before Trump on inauguration day.

Even if he was actually murdered by Russian agents, it was completely justified, just like the alleged "Holocaust"

Doing a good job of convincing people that the Russian did it.

Legaly, that is prohibited
Technical, that is usual

Good!

rt.com/usa/418035-anti-russia-think-tanks/

I don't think for a moment Russia did this.
There's no percentage in it for them, they gain nothing but trouble from it.
So who WOULD do it?
Someone that wants nothing but trouble for Russia.

Attached: Redd4.jpg (401x601, 32.42K)

remind me of the source of the quote.