Dr. Scheuer- ZOG should let in White South African Immigrants

If anyone feels like helping, I feel like one final push and this could make it into Trump's twitter feed. I'm going to try bombarding the twaater account of the coal-burner Ann coulter, since Trump is subscribed to her and may well retweet anything she sends out.

The Jews will of course fight this tooth and nail (since these "africans" are the wrong color), but even Dr. Scheuer now acknowledges they are facing a genocide:

"South Africa: Since the West – stupefied by multiculturalism and diversity – forced white South Africans to turn over the country to the communist/terrorist Mandela and his rainbow coalition of moronic white liberals and violent Black communists, the result has been an unmitigated economic, social, and human disaster for the Republic of South Africa. What was once the economic powerhouse of the African continent is now approaching the status that characterizes most other African states: an ill-governed, economically sinking, lawless, and increasingly violent shithole. But no matter, the turnover of power is complete, and South Africa is probably beyond saving with anything short of divine intervention.

–So we should let the South African communist-gangsters drown, while killing one another, in their own poisonous juices. But we can take in as many white South Africans as we can, especially the rural-based ones who are reported to grow up to 70-percent of the country’s food crops. This section of the population is now seeing its property seized without payment by the Black communists who run the national government. These officials also have turned a resolutely blind eye toward – and may be arming – Black gunmen who are killing white South African farmers, their wives, and their children simply for the racist fun of that genocidal endeavor. These white South African targets of the Black communist murderers are a sturdy lot. Their ancestors tamed a savage wilderness, built a powerful economy, nearly defeated the British Empire in the Boer wars, and aligned themselves with the Western allies’ during both world wars. In addition, most speak English; are Christians, self-reliant, and familiar with weapons; bring some applicable skills with them; and would repay an eventual grant of U.S. citizenship with loyalty to the republic, a strong sense of community, thoughtful voting, and hard work. They would be a first step toward beginning to dilute the utter worthlessness of that great ocean of human refuse that Obama and his party brought in – legally and illegally — to mindlessly vote Democrat and assist that party’s ongoing effort to destroy the United States."
non-intervention.com/3151/lets-try-sanity-focus-u-s-immigration-policy-on-attracting-endangered-white-christian-immigrants/

archive.fo/rgUNf

Attached: dr.scheuer.jpg (480x360, 13.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BdI2pTCnslE/?taken-by=brentleosmith
instagram.com/p/0-qeemuSRn/?taken-by=grahamwallington
instagram.com/p/0-sMvDOSVM/?taken-by=grahamwallington
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Calling Scheuer a kike directly was their mode of attack a few months back.

Dr. Scheuer has been getting more and more radical. And no, i don't believe he's still a spook working for ZOG. He's named the Jew far too many times and now he's calling on all Americans to arm themselves to the extent legally possible. He also stated he thinks the Las Vegas shooting was a false flag. And now he's calling out Madela for the nigger communist scum he was. No wonder the CIA forced him to retire, probably the only man there who was a true patriot and who has some common sense left.

How amazing would it be if we could have 4,000,000 Boers.Brit SAs in the country overnight? The girls are hot as fuck, many of them natural blondes, sort of a mix between French and Dutch. Any ideas for how to get this more PR? Seriously thinking about trying to set up a "marriage meet up" site for South Africans/Americans (hell, even if we had to do fake fag marriages, would be worth it to save lives).

You can't even get real news from there anymore, there was a good blof years ago called "South Africa Sucks" and the niggers used Jew and Indian contractors to track down the writers and jail them…

I'm thinking about putting flyers up about the Boer genocide in my town and the number of the Jew and Irish dyke senator and ask people to call. Not sure it will do much good but at least I can say I tried. I look at the pictures from the plaasmorde going on and it makes me sick.

HERE is one example of a Boer QT who was raped and had her virginity taken by a nigger who told her he had the AIDs. I talked to her father some time afterwards. He was a broken man, poor bastard, went from being a professor at a medical school to a broken man:

last I heard of Jamie, she left her studies in the UK and went back to Africa to act as a tour guide for tourists with her boyfriend. A few years ago I'd say she was insane but given current state of the UK/EU, just as likely to happen there now.

It happens every day, user

And yet imagine, Trump won't do a thing. You'll have to thank our resident aussie shitposters for that.

Well, she still turned out to be a QT and seems like she found a husband. Not sure how I'd feel about having her still in Africa if I were her husband/father. I real this story well since it was my first real "red pill" on South Africa. I was about 14 or 15, posting underage on VNN (before Linder decided to fucking ruin that site by banning EVERYONE) and we were discussing her and her father stopped by for a chat.

He told how an old -fashioned Boer co was really incensed by all that had happened, and tracked the kaffirs down, at which point the kaffri cried and begged for mercy. Then after 3 months of trackign the nigger down, the very next day it escaped from a transit prison. That is SA today….

Attached: jamie-p2.jpg (1900x1900 246.09 KB, 239.21K)

Never forget that it was the commie chinks and the kikes who funded the niggers in Africa.

WORTH LISTENING TO ENTIRE THING, TRUST ME, FOR INFO ON JEWS FINANCING COMMUNISM:

Gods, she really is a stunningly attractive Aryan girl. To think he had her virginity taken by a nigger (who TOLD HER he had the AIDS) and then had to sit for her exams while undergoing treatment to fend off the AIDs and too weak to even walk to school, her father had to carry her.

It's a shame the internet has became such a clusterfucker where the Jews track everything, as someone like that could never come to a site and answer questions these days. Someone asked him: "you won't be waiting outside his prison door with a bible or something like that, will you?"

And he answered: "oh, no. If anything, I'd be waiting with a crick bat if he ever gets out." Of course, the fucker did get out.

Attached: jamie-2.jpg (1900x1900 457.94 KB, 239.21K)

There has been an unusual swing in the MSM from deliberately covering up and hiding stories of mass-violence by South African blacks against whites to reporting on it this past week or two.
Now, this could be because of social media pressure and exposure, it could be because of ANC government declaring impending confiscation of white lands. The Black Panther movie seems timed to coincide also. However, there are no MSM reports of note about white plans to stand their ground in the face of this. No discussion of the Suidlanders initiative.
What ZOG probably fears is that whites across the globe will become more militant and hyper-aware of White Genocide, not just in SA but globally. They fear whites collapsing the SA economy in defense, and all oogabooga Rwandan hell breaking out. They are frightened of whites streaming into South Africa to help the Afrikaners fight their ground. This would in turn militarize attitudes of White resistance to ZOG in white homelands suffering the tide of filth from Africa and the Middle-East.

I think this is insightful, ultimately if South Africans come here it won't bother ZOG too much. Sure they don't suffer there anymore but it really would just be white flight to a country already being turned to shit, meanwhile if we crossed the Rubicon now and actually fought for our survival before it got worse there'd be a far better chance of victory than if we waited another forty years.

I lived in SA with the GF's family a few years ago. 6 months, they all amanged to move to Australia because they're convinced the "uhuru" (day commie niggers have planned ro start slaughtering Whites en masse0 isn't far off.

I wish Trump would say even one word threatening that commie shitbag Malema (meaning in Latin literally "evil spirit") from the EFF commies as well as the ANC Chimps. I think the best way to get to Trump would be through Tucker Carlson, since he watches every night. Even a threat from Trump to send in the SEALS to out the niggers on trial under a whole bunch of Human Rights violations.

And, keep in mind the Israeli kikes used to work with SA on things like nuke development and crowd control methods (for their own selfish kike ends of course), so if that could be woven into the narrative eeen jew puppets like Juden Peterson might come out in their favor.

Speaking of him, what a fucking pathetic bag f shit Juden Peterson is that he will dance to whaever tune the Jews call and keep his nose tucked firmly under the coattails of Jews who aren't even as smart as he, but since he has dared mentioned Solzhenitsyn (who was not shy in calling out kikery where he saw it), juden Peterson needs to heavily lard everything around him with jews just in case

It didn't make sense sense to me until I heard Ernst Zundel's wife (RIP & RIP) Ingrid Rimland describe that "Peterson" was a Mennonite name and how, for love of money they are second only to to the Jews. But I'm digressing.

How can anyone not want to exterminate every last nigger in the world after watching this?

When asked if it would be acceptable for whites to organize collectively if they are in as bad a positionn as in South Africa Peterson still says no. He and those like him are detestable.

Trump hates White people. He just needs to pretend for votes. If brown people shifted like 10% in their views on israel, he wouldn't even bother doing that.

Some people just don't fucking learn. Here's her brother (the boy in the video) and future husband going to bars with niggers.
instagram.com/p/BdI2pTCnslE/?taken-by=brentleosmith

And here's a friend featured on her husband's instagram. He looks like a kike and went all the way to visit "The Obama White House".
instagram.com/p/0-qeemuSRn/?taken-by=grahamwallington
instagram.com/p/0-sMvDOSVM/?taken-by=grahamwallington

For whatever reason some South African's are just really retardedly liberal and will never wake up. Do they just like having an underclass too much?

The Boers and Afrikaners are not going to leave. Die Boere 'n Afrikanern is hier om te bly. Second, I encourage everyone to visit >>>/boers/ and help hammer out something especially under the American Volunteers thread.

Scheuer is absolutely wrong in delegitimizing claims for the Afrikaners' and Boers' rights to their landand separation.

To all who think that letting in white, legitimate, refugees is a good thing. Think again. This will only put more pressure from the world on the American govt to let in black, arab and afghan rapists. This will also cause violent leftists to step up their game and harass these people. We need to arm the Afrikaners, not just to safeguard their houses and farms, but for revolution. They need to their own state.

I think Trump's response (or lack thereof) to this will show his true colors. Obviously he knows about it (we all have for years), but now that it's spilling into the MSM, he has to do something.

technically, only fox news reported on it with some sincerity if I remember correctly.

I don't give a fuck what you feel. Keep pushing these threads like a nigger. You'll get roped just for being a fucking cunt. We get it, we fucking know already. Spam your shit where it counts.

Bump. Mike's response to an anti-white poster in the comments:

Another one.

this.

At the end of the day, commies are not people and shouldn't be treated like people, regardless of skin color or ethnicity, and lead is the only cure.

Holy shit, what a rhetoric, he really is /ourguy/ through and through, gives 0 fucks and says things the way they are.
I wondered since I noticed occasional sucking up to the kikes with saying that Holohoax really happened, but then 5 minutes later trashing Israel and AIPAC/neocons/ like there's no tomorrow.

Attached: ff5ffea7cccd38af8bc60ea86e13a6cf3568c7e43a364d5f2323deff01b33595.png (1293x1407, 547.51K)

This is something we all need to continue signal boosting. It'll show normie whites just what this new world really has to offer them - homelessness, genocide and displacement.

It's sad to see how many people believe that somehow the same will not happen in Europe/USA/Australia/NZ due to whatever, rule of law or belief that our niggers/spics/sandniggers are civilized or will be. It's fucking fascinating.

He has almost no jewish phenotypes.