It's been a while, Holla Forums, so lets see some examples of real, hard hitting and brave video games journalism!

It's been a while, Holla Forums, so lets see some examples of real, hard hitting and brave video games journalism!

archive.fo/EuDHl

Is this the thread for bad PR and shitty journalism?

Should have just stopped at that subnautica example

Please tell me this is a joke.

Wonder if we'll get another one of these "articles" from the media kvetching at how series fans disliked it next year too.

I think it's trying to be sarcastic/ironic, but since he has the same "tone" for the entire article it reads like a parody newsite.

I wanna burn my degree now…

You majored in journalism?

Is everything a russian conspiracy? Is hideo kojimovski ruski too? Ive noticed all new games are out during exams, is this also the russian plan? is mk ultra real?

Yes, back when I had a bit more idealism and willpower. Fortunately, since I wasn't a political militant, my shithole country made it impossible for me to work as a journalist, so now I'm in a less shithole country teaching math and enjoying it.

Nice things more or less worked out.

Waking up to the year 2016 means embracing the shitlord though.

I can't tell if destructoid is satire or not.

satire

a-always bet on duke

Wow shit you dodged a goddamned bullet, man.
Please keep being a based teacher.

this is a LOL thread now

why did it have to be like this

Who cares? Furshit needs to be purged

LOL

QUICK REMINDER

Would it kill you to spoiler childhood ruining images like this?

i forgot to spoiler it

in some cases, yes

s-stop it.

Think of the children.

I thought this was a LOL thread.

not post the full image

As in, "if you're not good at it you're never going to be able to put out anything of worth?"
Are these people fucking retarded?

It would me extremely decent

LOL

Have you ever been to a gaming """"""journalism"""""" site?

…So, any old idiot can be a games journalist?

pick one

What you're just not figuring that out? Where have you been for the last two decades?

Based on what you quoted I can't tell if your lack of comprehension is satire or bait.
I'll bite either way and explain that if you lack reading comp skills or have a poor vocabulary you're probably not going to enjoy reading too much, except for casualized trash. Apply the same logic to games. If you lack fundamentals you will only enjoy garbage.

Somewhere where games journalism is not a thing?

Well how else can you understand the challenge a game has to offer? it is part of what makes the experience intense and "worth it", of course you don't have to be "e-sport top 5%" levels of good to enjoy a game, but really, people who complain about games being difficult are usually "kotaku playing nu-doom" levels of bad.

Americans genuinely believe that

What faggotry is this?

Do I really have to drag these images out again?

"Smart people" is codeword for "Holla Forums shitstains like me". Remember, conservatives are all inbred hillbillies that never went to college.

Pretty funny how it's overwhelmingly more right than wrong