Is true that the ebola virus was patented by americans before the outbreak appeared?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2J_gkaC57g

Is true that the ebola virus was patented by americans before the outbreak appeared?
Is true that there's an effort to genocide blacks in africa right now?

Attached: 152036333958.png (604x613, 208.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/CA2741523A1/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ebola virus and zika are patented and owned by the Rockefeller family

remember how the jews spreading it got infected
and then suddenly pulled a cure out of a hat … ?
and then the media when ZIP

If there is it's the most pathetic attempt at a nigger genocide I've ever seen.

niggers are being genocided by war, poverty, hunger, disseases, forced sterilization and abortion.

don't be ridiculous. Nogs will double in pop again in only a few short decades, as they've done several times over already.
It's impossible to wipe out niggers (without active military effort) unless you stop sending them resources, food and help, but they'd die out on their own almost entirely just by cutting those off

But of courshe, lab tests only go so far. What, did you think the politicians campaigning for "civil rights" and "progress" are honest and caring?
To the jews and their pawns, niggers are only a bioweapon to attack us, which clearly implies disposing of it after use.

Paradoxically, we evil racists would treat and help nogs a whole lot more and might even enable them to build a civilization one day - after fixing our own societies of course.

not really, niggers are not so stupid as to follow the jews plans of depopulation, at least not willingly.

they're also too poor and undeveloped to have fluoride and other chemicals in their food, unlike westerners.
also they're not being chemtrailled.

That's why their population is growing.

I don't know if the Rothchilds are americans

meant Rockefeller
all jews with funny sounding names

The CDC hold a patent on a particular strain, but it's not the one that recently melted niggers and dates from 2010 when laws around patenting genetic material were more vague. Supposedly they did this to prevent a corporation patenting it instead then having a shekel monopoly over vaccines / research.

patents.google.com/patent/CA2741523A1/en

Attached: ebola-chan you'll cowards dont even puke blood.png (600x600, 490.37K)

I dunno man, I was watching some videos and It seems AIDS was genetically engineered to target like 80% blacks.

Even white people have lower risk of getting AIDS, even if doing the same shit as a black guy.

A small portion of whites has a mutation making their cell walls tougher to drill for the original HIV virus

Are you talking about the chinks?

It's pretty weird that there's so much propaganda about we all going to die about aids, when my spic shithole is like 0.5% of the population with aids.

there's african countries with 30% african AIDS rate.

They fuck 100 times more ?
and has insane ideas that they can cure STDs by fucking kids.

you do realize vaccines from the ((WHO)) in africa causes disseases and aids and infertility?

Saging for a shit thread, but I wonder why the jews didnt just keep riding the white train until we had a few planets under our belt. It seems as though they are destroying their own host as opposed to setting up additional hosts to spring onto.

Think back to the plague, in mongolia they managed to avoid it whiping them out by dropping those affected with it and constantly moving. It wasnt a problem until it came to europe where it was spread further about.

Hopefully

First time I heard of ebola was from a Wu Tang Clan song from the 90s.
I used to be into a lot of degenerate shit as a teenager, but I outgrew it.

Attached: My Negro.jpg (374x479, 68.74K)

Yet they are the fastest growing population. Learn what words fucking mean.

well it's not working ya dingus