POST SOME FUCKING MMOS WHERE YOU CAN PLAY AT A DIFFERENT PACE BUT STILL TOGETHER

POST SOME FUCKING MMOS WHERE YOU CAN PLAY AT A DIFFERENT PACE BUT STILL TOGETHER

So far I've got

The Secret World
EVE Online

Both allows for downgrading or just playing with others who have progressed slower. What others are there?

we already have like two mmo threads faggot

second life

I shilled this in another MMO thread yesterday and I'll shill it again:
There's an upcoming MMORPG called Camelot Unchained where you can do exactly what OP wants and jump right in to the big battles and still be viable against 100h players.
Here's a video explaining the game pretty thoroughly, don't mind the "whats up guise le epic youtuber here", he's a very small channel and has experience in MMOs

no

Kikestarted by sellouts. At least wait until that shit is out, you gullible motherfucker.

Guild Wars 2 did a fantastic job with that, but I haven't played it in over a year now so I don't know how playable it is currently.

Nah.Kickstarter shit.

You can do that in Defiance like forever. No one seemed to be mega-excited about it.
What a "friends" anyway?

nah

Op, Ultima Online.

Holy shit Holla Forums you are so goddamn terrible

They got like 1 million from investors and the lead dev put 1 million of his own money in too so it's not like they'll run away with the money at least

Wanna say something, bitch?

You know, I'm a fairly balanced and generally calm type of faggot. To the point of cold and detached, even. So you should take it as a compliment how I'm genuinely disappointed (and kinda relieved) that we're not having this conversation face to face. Not only do you act the posterchild of cancer in vidya and Holla Forums today but you also picked a rather sore spot.

Frankly I'm certain it would end with your hyping dumbass on my boning knife and me serving 20-25 with Abdulah.

OP is a faggot, but I can feel my wrists slicing open just reading this post.

Is Warhammer Online any good? I heard there`s private servers out there

Guild Wars 1, pretty much. The vast majority of the game is played at max level, which you hit pretty easily, with all other progression being horizontal (wider build variety) and in terms of actual player skill, so you can usually play with people who are less far ahead with no issue; the only parts where it could be a problem are the tutorial islands and the earlier parts of Prophecies (where level progression is somewhat slower).

FF14. It lets players levelsync down to play with people lower than their level.

Lower than YOUR level. Fuck.

Wakfu has a level downscale option but it's buggy shit like everything else and the game itself fucking sucks anyways. You probably don't care for this answer but I had to vent because I've wasted over 2000 hours of my life in this goddamn turd FUCK

ow the edge

I want to stop playing that turd too but I enjoy Masq too much.

>>>/suicide/

FF11 does it too

EQ2 had a mentor mode where you could scale down your higher level character to help lowbie friends with quests.

I use the word "scale" loosely because on my Wizard I would still trivialize anything those quests had to throw at a full group, even though it was just me and a buddy.

kys