Do you like Conker's Bad Fur Day?

Do you like Conker's Bad Fur Day?

I only played Live and Reloaded. Is it worth going back and emulating the original?

Are those actual fucking nipples? That gotta be deviant art render, right?

Played the original version, thought it was fun, and while I haven't played Live and Reloaded I figure that the local multiplayer modes were more fun. I mostly remember it for that one scene where the king bee fucked the sunflower chick right between her huge tits.

I loved it back on the N64, especially the multiplayer. This is despite the massive framerate problems. Since then, though, I don't think I could go back and enjoy it again. Anything less than 60 just makes me feel dirty and icky, possibly related to my motion-sickness that's been getting worse as I get older.

Tried playing it but the awful framerate makes it impossible for me to do so.
Why are most 64 games slideshows?

It was okay.
B-K, B-T, and even DK64 were infinitely better though.

Poor optimization at what was for many a first attempt at 3D. Conker also crammed a lot of shit on that cartridge.

"Does the pope shit in the woods!?"

Nope.

I never tried Conker when it came out, but I tried it by emulating it one year ago, and I had lots of fun. The only part I didn't like was the war level, mainly because of the controls on the emulator.

Not a good platformer, one of the better story driven games to exist, that multi player was fun as all fuck.

End this fucking cancer now

they decided to make a pure 3D platformer with the depth of a collectathon platformer like banjo kazooie.

It's really a pretty weak game and I don't think it's really worth playing.

Conker's Bad Framerate Game is the furthest you can get from a pure platformer.
It focuses entirely on set pieces.

Well, did he?

I should have said tried, according to their own admittance.

Yes. My heart sinks when I think about what happened to Rare and how we never got a sequel.

Because the machine was built to play Mario at 30 fps. If something is in the console it's because EAD said "we need the hardware to be able to do X for the game to work". As a result it isn't very well balanced. Achieving a solid 60 fps with F-Zero was a feat, even with the levels being completely stripped out and barren.

With the GameCube they had a lot of input from Factor 5 which is why the system is much more suited for games needing to shove frames out fast, and it's also much easier to code for. Good thing Nintendo went with 1,5 GB discs as a huge incentive for devs not to bother with the system.

Never played it but it looks pretty lame. Seems like it would have been fun when I was a kid, just for the novelty of hearing cuss words come out of the Nintendo.

I actually knew a girl who looked like Berri. Even sounded like her

i want to fuck that chipmunk

Can we go thicker?

no, i think thats perfect thicc tbh

Did you fug her?

Never even spoke to her.

I wanted to though, if that counts

The n64 version is the best because it's not censored to hell and back.

Just posted

Sometimes rare's renders break the uncanny valley.

There's too little r34 of Berri

You knew a furry rodent girl?

you absolute cuckman

I haven't played it, but m8 that ass I like

I'd like to conk her in her bad fur for a day.

The dev commentary was better than the game for the most part. Too bad it didn't continue past the start of the stone age levels.

Feck off you buffing asshole.

What a shitty game.

user, that gametheory faggot legit gave the pope a copy of undertale
It's reasonable to wonder if he ever played it

He did, and he loved it

Yes. I didn't mind the remake, either.

To hell with furfaggots like you though, OP you giant furry faggot fuck off and die.

Here's the story:
MatPat, the guy who runs the Game Theory YouTube channel, was invited to the Vatican, along with other YouTubers, to discuss with the Pope how to better connect with the youth.

They all decided to present him with a gift, and Mr. Gay Theory decided to give him Undertale, because he feels that since he does game videos, it would only be right to give the Pope a copy of Undertale for some reason.

this didn't happen

There is photographic evidence

If it were the 16th century, he'd be Mr. Flame Theory

Mr. Pain Theory more like it.

meh, who can ever understand a Holla Forumstard.

either way, if cuckstianity is so off that they need youtubers to "connect" with "youth", then my god, we really are living in the endtimes. the only youth cuckstians can connect with is the little boys they cum inside of.

I'd bury my shaft in Berri if you know what I mean

That pic makes Berri look way too fat

>belittling Christians Catholics
which one

why is her stomach all flabby?
is this some crazy yiff scenario where she ate 9 truckloads of hamburgers and got really fat but dropped an anvil on her stomach and all the fat went to her tits and ass so now her stomach looks all deflated?

If it were any other Pope (possibly except JP2, because he was pretty legit) it would be the same result. But Pope Francis is unbelievably open-minded and worldly for being the head of one of the biggest heads-up-their-ass groups in the world. He's okay with gays, okay with priests marrying, acknowledges climate change and wealth inequality, among other extremely significant things.

I wouldn't put it past him to have actually played a video game at some point, but I doubt it was Undertale. Maybe like Tetris or Super Mario Bros.. Small steps.

He's half and half.
He's very open minded, but not actually as worldly as you say because he drank a fair amount of the liberal/MSM koolaid.
We'll see if he evolves and changes on that front as the wave of nationalism we're seeing pushes the cancer out, and as Trump has some time in office.

The irony

I've only played the Xbox remake and I didn't really like it. I thought it was okay in the first area at the farm where it was riffing on collectathons though it felt a little too slow in gameplay and cutscenes and everything, like a guy who's a little too drunk trying to tell jokes and he keeps messing up and drags them on too long before eventually fucking up the punchline. When it moved on to the long ass prehistoric, vampire and ww2 segments the feeling of dragging on was even worse as each area was just one joke stretched out for like 3 hours each and by the WW2 bits it was like Dane Cook tier reference jokes. The gameplay just got worse over time too.

The current Pope is a traitor to the religion, nothing more and nothing less.

Pretty much all those things he listed to describe the Pope as worldly are just leftist political views, I wouldn't describe him as worldly at all just because he's okay with gay people pretending they're more important then they really are, spitting in the face of chastity, peddling to politically correct science, and paying lip service to the sky being blue.

There was an autistic guy in one of my classes who'd always come up to me and grunt "Uhhh, can we talk about Conker's Bad Fur Day?" despite the fact I'd never played it or brought it up.
I think he saw me playing games in class once and figured I was in the same boat as him.

Did he want to fuck Berri? Or Conker?

Honestly, I think the game's a nice antidote to big games like Donkey Kong 64. I like Donkey Kong 64 but there's something to be said for BFD's relative simplicity

Fuck yourself.

And reported for intl! Thanks for making it so easy to out yourselves.

For being named Holla Forums
They aren't very intl-igent.

Oxymorons are unreasonably common on boards like Holla Forums is rarely about vidya and Holla Forums's full title is Politically Incorrect but is always Right

Anyways, I actually rented it when I was young And got stuck at the Gargoyle because I didn't know what the switch did or how to progressMight have been for the best really

And when I had an OG Xbox, it was the remake was one of the games I had. Despite being able to progress I never got far because platformers aren't really my thing though I played the fuck out of the multiplayer with bots, though just in skirmishes since the multiplayer story mode had a wonky as fuck difficulty

kill yourself, retarded tranny

You're not alone.

What I would give to spend a day in Rare's studio as they made CBFD. If Disney artists draw lewds of their characters, I'm sure they did too.

Did the script for the sequel ever get leaked? I know it was finished right before Nintendo sold Rare.

Did you even have to ask?

It's shit.

The only part that makes the game good is it's wackiness and multiplayer games. 80% of the single player gameplay can be summarized as "carry x object to point y 3 times and you have to carry it further each time"