In Rare Moment Of Politically Incorrect Honesty Martin Freeman Gets Mad At Faggot Fans

Normally actors, especially British actors, go to great lengths to virtue signal and say how wonderful faggotry is an how they love their faggot fans and wish their characters were faggots. Well, for once an actor has actually gone against this trend as Martin Freeman is pissed off at faggot fans who think Sherlock and Watson are actually fags.

>“People’s expectations, some of it’s not fun any more. It’s not a thing to be enjoyed, it’s a thing of: ‘You better f*ing do this, otherwise you’re a c*.’ That’s not fun any more.”

radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-03-16/sherlock-watson-relationship-benedict-cumberbatch-martin-freeman-shipping-bbc/

Maybe being around all those niggers in Black Panther has started to red-pill him?

Attached: sherlocks4-5408d0d.jpg (620x413, 46.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/m42ZZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Learn to archive nigger

I misread the title because OP is a faggot himself.

Attached: Magic_Nigger.jpg (480x360, 22.64K)

No one cares about your Hollywood bullshit. Fuck off faggot

Who's the faggot?

They can't be lovers because it is the BBC and they are both white.

inb4 Sherlock holmes gets recast as a female

You, with your semitic semantic snotboogering

In the American version, Elementary, they already changed Watson into a Chinese woman.

Attached: Elemetary.jpg (630x630, 61.61K)

wew, why does anyone find chinks attractive. she appears to have downs syndrome

Jesus Christ, they're both in English, why does this exist? Are the actors gonna use ebonics, or something?

-most asians aren't that attractive
-the ugliness of the standard ones is covered by in the brain by the genetic differences recognizing ugliness. the brain was designed to detect bad mates within the same race.

That's with 8 layers of makeup and probably a significant amount of plastic surgery as well.

Attached: 74323.jpeg (736x1104, 132.57K)

I honestly knew a pretty cute one in grad school. She was nice and traditional too.

gross dude

EVERYONE IS MOVING RIGHT

there's a different set of minorities that need to be virtue signaled to

Chinks aren't minorities in the west. Leftist underlings despise them for their success and relatively smooth integration into society. They are still subversive subhuman insectoids that deserve to be shot, though.

the other sherlock stars lamented the difficulty for people (tumblrinas) to accept male friends can be close

this seems to be a problem with anything tumblr likes.

and exhibit b, admittedly tongue-in-cheek

bump

Attached: sherlock.png (915x933, 222.95K)

Didn't he play Alan Turing? The Queer Turing…

Attached: mystery2.jpg (600x320, 46.35K)

Attached: Hes right you know _3f9a5e2ca9af9dad5df588da0bcb8f70[1].jpg (260x194, 10.86K)

Reminder: Actors are full-grown adults who play dress-up and pretend for a living.

Attached: Hitler - Untermensch.jpg (320x480, 47.09K)

LEMON ENTRY, MY DEAR WATSON

Attached: lemon.PNG (569x395, 349.93K)

Not them:
archive.fo/m42ZZ

CBS saw BBC ratings on Sherlock and thought it would be an easy way to get some shekels, threw in the chink female for diversity points.

Thats rude. Why cant they be happy with the allusion. It woeked for Xena fans.

God I feel like a faggot for liking this when it started because it turned into tumbler tier cancer so fast, but the first couple seasons had some good themes about masculinity, family and self sacrifice, but sure enough they had to turn it into diverse feminist pandering.

men start being less close
So how was the jew involved here?

To be fair, if Xena was made today, you'd probably get to watch Lucy Lawless fingerblast Renée O'Connor to kingdom come and then the whole cast of the L word to boot.

I understand their frustration.

Damn, a quick redpilling situation.

Attached: 630ec8eae3285a136d8e04d4805e29f63b562e7e20b8737310a997548af6fada.png (189x326, 52.19K)

To be fair they kissed in later seasons

Women don't have friends they have other women they either want things from or can tolerate. So when women see men being friends they believe it can only be because they want to fuck each other.

Attached: henry-james.jpg (1646x2057, 619.26K)

Created the notion of homosexuals a class of people in 1900s Germany through the Mattachine society, which was infested with jews. Before that fags would stick to maritime living.

Kikes don't have friends, either. They have future victims, even among themselves. Any close male friendship in media / life must be subverted.

Think again bigot :')

Attached: 47e15ef5fa20906c9c8011c4a893c8240a66d5c7248ea39355d1729eaf92319f.png (1000x550, 270.38K)

Attached: zi7d4q8.jpg (540x678, 117.19K)

check em

Attached: aus_laughsin_sydney.png (1000x656, 788.53K)

They get off on the idea to force this down the throat of xenophobics and dominate culture.

That's because Martin is a actually normal person, and a good actor, with many movies under his belt.

Whereas the guy who plays sherlock has never had a major acting position before, he's a shitty actor, and the only reason he was allowed in the cast is his rampant faggotry. And the marketing retards have hyped the faggotry of this show beyond even Torchwood levels, which chased off anyone who would be a fan of sherlock otherwise.

Most of the rest of us are watching the emanciated Sherlock in America (pic 2) who is 100% heterosexual, because it's a better show.

Attached: fd5f77d3fd8643ef9e3e696104b197c4.jpg (682x1024 31.75 KB, 166.1K)

It’s cuz they know it’ll fail here so they gotta get those foregien market bucks

Still better than faglock.

Attached: article-1336040786581-09949f22000005dc-210082_466x310.jpg (466x310, 15.79K)

I have to disagree. Torchwood was openly pozzed from the start and got so bad I just couldn't keep watching. Also, it's clear that the whole point of the show was just to push faggotry and other degenerate propaganda to children.

Child: "I'm a big Doctor Who fan so I neeeed to watch Torchwood. can I Mummy? Pleeeeaaase?"
Mother: "Oh, OK then. It is a Doctor Who spin-off, so how bad can it be?"

Then even if the parents are horrified by it and stop their child watching it on TV the child will just find a way to keep watching it via the internet. Either directly or they'll have their friends smuggle video files to them. Because as far as they're concerned it's a Doctor Who show so they have to keep watching it.

Learn to read, niggers. You're not actually a god.

MARTIN FREEMAN IS REDPILLED

how long until you guys get it, he has been since before he was on hobbit

That is a low-tier chink

Yes, like that theoretical child I'm a big Doctor Who fan. (Since the late 70s.) So I made myself grit my teeth and watch about 1 series. I think it was the start of the 2nd series when it got too bad. The episode with James Masters. (Spike from Buffy.) I was pissed off enough about what they did to Doctor Who since the 2000s and now I just want to bomb the fucking BBC for basically turning him into a feminist tranny.

I mean 1 series of Torchwood. (I think.) I've watched all of Doctor Who until now.

I thought that David Tennant was good, Matt Smith was ok, and Peter Capaldi was awful in the new series. My fav is still Jon Pertwee, the action hero

I actually liked Peter Capaldi when he wasn't being politically correct. (Although that's obviously the writers.) My favourite was Tom Baker, but I liked all the original Doctors. Although Colin Baker annoyed me at first, but years later I found out he was supposed to be like that because of the effects of the regeneration and his Doctor was just becoming more normal when the BBC temporarily cancelled the show. That's why he didn't do the regeneration sequence with Sylvester McCoy when it was finally (but only briefly) brought back. He was really pissed off at the BBC.

If faggots don't instantly raise your temper when encountered, you have been kiked of your survival instincts. Degenerates of every stripe should alarm you and trigger your fight or flight fight harder responses.

Attached: faggotry-ceace.png (417x270, 145.11K)

That's the other one

"Penitentiary, my dear Watson."

Attached: natural-emma-watson-36588.jpg (1920x1200, 349.67K)

thats clever

actually keked

That's how (((they))) have pretty much always done it. Somewhere in the second dozen episodes regardless of "season" is typically where the (((shiv))) is inserted, this gives them time to find an audience and get their trust and hence their guard lowered. Not to say that it isn't there from the beginning, but (((they))) wait a while to ramp it up. A quarter of a century ago, "Friends" started with a character getting divorced because his wife left him for another woman, but they waited for episode 11 of season 2 to have the dyke wedding. is a case in point: "in later seasons" lel.

Another reason aside from the disgust/disease factor and the anti-Human factor why there should be zero tolerance of open faggotry. It degrades male companionship.

One of them would be cast as a nigger today. See

Amazing how a woman so plain, with such a "meh" figure, can look so fetching and attractive with the right makeup, posing, and lighting. Other than being of prime babymaking age, most anons would ignore her if they saw her on the street.

Don't forget Harry Potter. get all the children attached to wise old Dumbledore, then after all the books have been written, sold millions and many of the movies had already been out making hundreds of millions, J.K. Rowling turned around and said "Oh, by the way, Dumbledore is homosexual." So now a beloved children's character known by millions of children is a fag that they're emotionally attached to, so would want to defend him and his faggotry so therefore faggotry in general. Total indoctrination.

Attached: fingerbilbo.webm (638x360, 2.91M)

That's an interesting point. What if (on top of the fact that mixing subspecies is never a good idea), a person of one subspecies, using their criteria for what's good among their own kind actually leads them to mate with an inferior specimen of the other subspecies, making their offspring even more genetically corrupted. We need case studies.

Attached: 3f085a749f193aa70995bb26202669c207ca73bdde00e83ce7ee2d401cc1d484.jpg (255x169, 9.68K)

He's in for a bad time.

I think she recanted on that when she was hit with so much negative blow-back. To be honest, I'm almost 100 percent certain she stole those stories and published them under her name after the real author died. No author I've ever know has made some many post-production character changes. The characters because real to them, there's no "Opps, I forgot to tell you that she's really black, and that he is super gay." This bitch didn't write word one of any of those books. She's a kike, right? Did she ever work at a publishing house? Assistant to any established authors who have since passed away?

Attached: 6c378a0fe421046d80355f957b2af88591abcc4b90c84534a648f1aecbe9dfa0.jpeg (2000x5268, 894.72K)

AND it's completely irrelevant to the plot. It's like saying "Snape drives a Mazda because he loves that new drivetrain!" or "Voldemort eats supper between 7 and 9 pm". Good writers cut away all the things that don't have any relevance or bearing on the plot. But Rowling's political zealotry got the better of her because she's weak. I'm a libertarian and I don't care if people are gay or not as long as they keep it in their own houses, but this worthless loser ruined the books for me with her sickening manipulations. She took the monk-like aescetic wizard and made him a degenerate (totally against his written character) to serve her own political ends. He was pure and holy and she made him gay to show that gay people can be pure and holy too. LAME. The truth is that kids didn't see him as a sexual being AT ALL until Rowling screwed with their little heads. She is a disgrace and probably shouldn't be allowed to be around small children for fear of their mental well-being.

Not just companionship but solidarity. It weakens the bonds between men that is needed to ensure the safety of the tribe. Buggery needs a death sentence.

Attached: d2b8f2b5db99032f6410b13c2db96d2951a945d418018ab79f3205aa451c6747.jpg (1000x666 18.53 KB, 33.62K)

Then you have failed to learn from history. All of history shows that it never stays contained in their own houses, it's a malignant tumor that destroys society.

Nope. Just learned over many years that there's no such thing as a good fag.

Attached: image.png (500x500 197.62 KB, 56.06K)

well, the Pride parades certainly do prove you right, user. I can't believe those people.

By forcing desegregation, no men only clubs. Men can not truly be men if there is a woman present. They are forced to make allowances for the "softer sex". No coarse language, no rude gestures, no rage fueled shouting about shit to let off steam. Men cope in ways that are completely foreign to women. Now modern (((psychiatry))) has deemed most of those forms of expression mentally unstable, or if directed at a female "mental and emotional abuse". The kikes fear white men. Best way to undermine them is to make it socially unacceptable to be a man. I'm looking at you 1980's, with your "getting in touch with your feminine side" and the glut of self help books pushed onto the market. And the 1990's with their (((metrosexual))). Men have not been men in this country for over 20 years.

Attached: e15ac7d957b3fbab11a329b985b19c0c04ba8903954ed3f430b74a8acc7f3808.png (500x707 11.98 KB, 53.88K)

God I fucking hate what's become of our culture.

Even a great wise great man like he needed company, children. Lonely Hand-solo BTFO. Meat your new heroes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 4.41.34 PM.png (1200x912 295.24 KB, 231.51K)

And yet the "Beach body ready" billboard was deemed too offensive…

To anyone thinking about watching Supernatural: stop after Season 5 and pretend the rest didn't happen. After Season 2 you get some pandering bullshit, but at least 3-5 has a good plot. After that it goes to absolute shit.

*Shernog Holmes

This
The faggotry is tame by modern standards and the story is actually pretty good

Eric Kripke is still a jew but back in 2006 they weren't so obvious about it all the time

I soldiered on to like season 10 or some shit cause i was already invested an had time after work to relax, soon as a "evil nazi ghost watch" or some bullshit came i turned that shit off and never went back

Chinks are well-known as the dogs of Asians.

Attached: pauljosephwewladson.jpg (484x412, 61.22K)

Chinks act shitty. They are souless and dishonorable. That being said, looks wise, they aren't the bottom.
flips, thai (if you can find a real female), korean, loasian, are all arguably worse. Japanese aren't much better (you only see the kawaii ones. I worked with them for a few years and most are subaverage at best). Frankly, looks wise, chinks are probably the best looking outside of your top tier japanese and korean girls who are wearing tons of makeup.

They're the kikes of the east. Most of the chinks you've seen are probably 2nd to 3rd gen with a bit of Caucasian in them. Unlike the kikes, chink genestealing allows them to blend better physically without looking like a filthy jewess unless they actually have jew blood in them. They're the serpents of the jew, seductive because of jewish engineering but they have the hearts and minds of a kike. That makes them far more ugly than the most bucktoothed Jap. You might as well kiss this because that's what Chinks truly are.

Attached: phil-amelung-windowlicker-4k.jpg (1920x1672, 489.16K)

Literal men have more feminine appearance with the right makeup, posing, and lighting. In fact a man only needs makeup to look more fetching than Emma Watson, because she is a harpy demon from the bowels of hell and also because makeup is the devils work designed to trick the minds of men.
Don't fall in with the faggots who worship this vile witch.

Attached: 7204d1244209341-richard-dawkins-may-leading-double-dawkione.jpg (841x744, 297.12K)

Wa Tsun

Why are there so many utter faggots on this board who are repulsed by hot girls? Go suck a dick until you choke to death.

That degenerate feminist cunt isn't hot. You can see better-looking women walking down the street.
Even if she was good-looking, her mouth and lack of a brain would ruin it. You fags just like her because she's Harry Potter's girlfriend or whatever.
Fuck off, fanboy.

Did every British man with a spine emigrate to the USA? Why isn't BBC on fire and the entire parliament and royal family lynched by now?

Her becoming a retarded feminist doesn't affect her looks, unless she radically alters her appearance because of it. Go beat off to R.A.M. videos.

Maybe you just have shitty taste?

Attached: 20d49f9c6c28a6901b41a62cf37b56cd.jpg (600x900 87.23 KB, 73.9K)

why do these statues look like shit? if your gonna have them might as well make them decent

Attached: Cupid-Étienne_Maurice_Falconet-Hermitage.jpg (2448x3264, 2.41M)

Maybe you just taste shitty dicks?

Threads like this need to be banned. It's all celeb shit and reacting to other jew news. That is not what /pol was ever about. This is /b and /x and /tv now ffs.

Because artists haven't been allowed to be genuinely competent since jews took over.

Raging about counts as being excited, too.

Women, particularly liberal women, tend to do the whole gay ships thing because they are scared of men but still are attracted to them or in the case that they are not, their insticts tell them to seek male approval. But since the woman is scared or insecure, she turns to this because it makes her feel as if she has power in decising what happens.

Women do this in a pathetic attemp to make themselves feel like they have power. The irony though is that by doing this they proove nothing more that they are slaves to their natural instics towards seeking male companionship and approval.

Conservative women don't need to do this shit because they actually can get a man because they are not so ridden with a million different social anxiety issues due to a bad childhood or whatever.

If you have a daughter, please take care of her and don't divorcee or she will turn into a fucking idiot that will start believing she's a tranny just because she watches yaoi and think's shes a gay twink now. For real, do not leave your daughter out of sight in that regard.

He hates faggotry shipping but he seems to like being the betacuck nigger-lover in WE WUZ WAKANDA

He is kind of a weirdo. He hangs with the liberal crowd but he clearly hates it. He's gotten in trouble before due to making homophobic or racially insensitive remarks or misogynist comments. Weird think about this dudde, he's clearly a center-right and kind of an asshole but liberal women love him. Go batshit for him. I knew this chick, lesbian, and she was nuts for him. Wanted his approval so bad. Even went to a book signing with him and asked him if he was okay with her girlfriend and to tell her it was gonna be okay. Dude was just umconfortable about it. She told this story at school and I called her a fucking idiot.

That's fucking pathetic, but then again this is a show that's the same as Supernatural in pandering that supports shipping brothers in some incest fanfic for 40 year old dykes to masturbate with.

Is that Bentdick Cucumberpatch?

I wonder if Martin is flipping off the camera for fun or did he really hate working that movie.

Lads, don't forget the psyop value of her being a central character in the Harry Potter series, with which many millennials were raised almost as a kind of gospel, as evidenced by its constantly being cited by [current year] feminists as a source of their moral norms

God knows what her being in a film franchise pivotal to many people's upbringings like that would do to the psyche. The unconscious mind of people of the Harry Potter generation must think Emma Watson is a friendly neighbourhood girl-next-door with whom they grew up

One of my sides was killed instantly, the other remains in a critical condition.

ur waifu a shit

Attached: 1521521504367.jpg (143x132, 14.88K)

I was wondering about that too. What do you think he meant by that?

It means they obey their men and consider his wants and needs as opposed to Western women who take pride in being stronk independent womyn and destroying the (((oppressive))) nuclear family.

Still no excuse for betraying your race… but that's what he meant.

It's for fun, that will be a making of/behind scenes cameraman and there are usually only one or two of them so the actors all get to know them. I've worked on sets by those same set builders and they can get fucking boring. Some of the staff are around the same set for over a month or two.
Thankfully with my work I'm only there for a few days to week or so max. They are stunning set builders though..

Literally just because its funny, he apparently does shit like that all the time for the people he works with so everyone can let off some stress.

Attached: scree.png (141x139, 35.45K)

You have jew induced brain damage.

This is beauty

Underrated.

Didn't he used to rip a hole in Angelina Jolie back in the Hackers days?
I think he even eventually dumped her.

Actual Manlet. Not even 5' 10. That's odd. He reads as taller on TV.
Def seemed to be the tallest of the Trainspotting crew.

Exact same height. Both listing fractional inches too, to squeeze that extra verticality in.
Guess Miller won the height race in Trainspotting because he had hair on top and shoes with thicker soles.

Clean 6 footer. He and Miller did that Danny Boyle role-swapping Frankenstein theater/TV broadcast thing.
Manlet Monster must have been an interesting visual.

Attached: Franklet.jpg (480x360, 10.68K)