Untitled

:(

Is anyone else depressed by how things are going right now?

- We're losing the culture war on our own soil
- White countries are destroying themselves
- Cishet white males are being indoctrinated to hate themselves
- The left is fully energized and well-equipped to take us down
- Social media is slanted heavily to the left and are suppressing non-left voices

It's only going to do downhill from here. Why even continue living?

Attached: blackpill2.png (1567x1311, 765.93K)

fuck you blackpill kike, no 1st comment for you

Good point. You should die.

Attached: 72584153bba610c936c3acbde5dab4f0b40810c987a375b9cdb52000e4f2830a.png (399x437, 182.09K)

Only extreme repentance will save you, glowing groid.

Attached: king_terry_the_terrible.png (1280x800, 602.45K)

That face is so fucked up. I can't even move the nose around to a spot that makes it look right

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (251x274, 107.86K)

That's cause you suck. You could have bettered yourself, or at least learned how to get around a Twitter ban, but you just had to be miserable and annoying.

Make sure you livestream it. I want to see what you look like tbh.

Attached: b4b9e65f17f6a7eed5d4299a592f011bbbdc4ef37055f21d2e6163d3c3276dc8.png (497x494, 222.67K)

Fucking end it then. Faggot. We don’t need defeatists

Attached: FBD79542-506E-4513-B305-05A9C9D257B7.jpeg (1025x779, 285.29K)

Attached: 83f01879b63fe32f9ff95a74db17830380590fe420d1977b73775d4d29cc32c5.png (150x112, 31.63K)

No Im from Europe and Im seeing all the left wing elite parties collapsing and being replaced by populist right wing parties.

Im not saying we arent fucked because we are but its definitely looking better than a few years ago.

every newfag retard not saging the thread will get reported with OP

You look lost, /r9k/ is three doors down the hall on the left.

Attached: laughing_incestous_lesbians.gif (500x223, 795K)

KIKE THREAD

Yeah, this is true. You Euros did great with AfD and Lega Nord.

Kek. OP glows in the dark from the beginning of his post.

Attached: CIAnigger glow.png (258x354 1.15 MB, 41.95K)

No, everything is about to get very bloody. Be honored the old powers have presented you a fate of significance. You must earn what you have before you can live with it.

fuck off faggot

Low effort thread

Nig, please. All of Europe is fucked right now. You have like two whole countries in the EU who aren't trying to win the globalist kike award by allowing third world trash to flood in like a broken dam.

And all that shit is eventually going to infect the rest of the world.

At least try, dude. Anyways, I don't disagree with you.

Those who do not struggle don't deserve to live, bitchboi.

Cry more.

This.

My only wish would be to have more energy. I'm over 30 already, have been redpilling relatives and acquaintances for about 15 years now (with very good success, literally turned 3/4 of my family into nationalists), have been trying to get in shape for the last 3 years (with moderate success) and I just don't have the energy I had when I was 20. I'm never really energized, depending on the days I'm either somewhat tired, tired or very tired.

If anyone has advice on how to have (more) energy again, I'm all ears.

wow, I'm glad I'm not a pathetic little cuck who gives up like a little bitch at the first sign of trouble, like you OP. Thanks for reminding me that I am not you.

The term is "normal."

Impolite sage.

Stop watching TV completely, and drink more clean water. Avoid bottled and learn the ancient art of filtering your own with ceramics.

Darken it and change the text to white.

have you tried boosting your metabolism with endurance sports? like running or bycicle? I was a chainsmoking alcoholic pothead and felt like a trash can, then I started running every second day, from 1-2km with walking breaks up to 10km and more, and after like 6 months I felt like god, super high energy and healthy.

NEETs MUST RISE UP

We must play the long game:

What I hope for is that assisted reproduction technology will make it possible to mass-produce genetically-engineered white babies in artificial wombs… if we could do that and the genetic blueprint of various white phenotypes were made available, then it would be impossible to exterminate whites because you could make us with machines with information that is saved on thousands of hard drives all over the world…

But we cannot count on that. What I expect is the following: Things will indeed continue to get worse, and that is what will save us. Whites will continue to decline and the violence non-whites commit against us will continue to get worse, especially in Europe where there are the Muslims that are very sadistic and cruel. Now, normalfags forget about every mass-rape and terrorist attack two weeks later, if they even heard about it or believed it, but what they will not forget is when they lose their own friends and relatives. Once every white person has a friend, a relative, a lover, that has been brutally murdered by shitskins, they will think differently than they do now. The leftist "victim status" that has been doled upon non-whites will begin to fade once it becomes clear that whites are the real victims. I think eventually that things will get so bad in countries like Sweden and Germany that only the irreversibly brainwashed hyper-leftists will continue to parrot the kosher narrative, and the rest will be willing to do whatever it takes to get their safe and comfortable lifestyle back. Lemming theory holds that normals will never care about the political situation we are in until their personal comfort is lost. I think that once a country like Germany is 40-50% Muslim, it will no longer be a safe and comfortable place to live. White people will live in fear, they will lose friends and lovers, and they will start to get angry. All it takes is for whites to get angry. Once the normals are willing to fight, our victory is assured. The extinction scenario is the "slow boil" where whites just decline indefinitely and are blanda upped out of existence. Granted that the kikes insist on using Afghans and Somalians instead of Thais and Japs, I think people will eventually wake up to the reality they are living in. One where we are the prey, that will be swiftly eaten if it does nothing.

Noted.

Already do although with charcoal not ceramics. Will have to look into that.

I sometimes go hiking. I'd love to do a program like yours but I honestly don't think I have the energy in me to even start it.

I'm going to bed now (yes I go to bed early, which makes my lack of energy even more bizarre) but I'll add a little more tomorrow if this thread is still up.

Thanks for the suggestions to both of you.

Step your game up /trannycocksuckers/, the smiley gave this away instantly.

This is Stepfather talk, neck yourself.

That's how it was before the 2016 election and look how that turned out. We're absolutely capable of winning this, but it requires us to have the energy, which we seem to have lost after Trump won. Now we sit around and act like Trump's going to take care of everything (eventually?) and have midterm threads where we predict huge GOP gains because we don't want to acknowledge the reality of how the special elections have been going.

If we'd all get off our asses and start doing things like the ops we were running during that election, we'd be fine. I don't know what it's going to take to light a fire under everyone's ass, though.

Even though I'm trying to make this discussion productive, I always sage blackpill threads on principle.

We are living in exciting times. Humanity must overcome the JQ in order to evolve. It'll take some time.

Not at all.
It's going great and I savor every little drop of kike fear, of which there is plenty.

Is the cleverest of rouses devised by a chaos magician or just a shitty shill?

Attached: 1d3.jpg (600x600, 37.54K)

You really think Trump is just going to magically save the white race? I think there's a real lack of indication that he's pro-white at all. He's been President for over a year and there has not been a single happening since then that made us go "HEIL GOD EMPEROR!!!111", it's been nothing but a disappointment as he cucks out on everything.
Since when does the GOP care about the white race? They are traitors that let the Democrats do whatever they want, and agree with them more often than not. Since when is Holla Forums Republican, and since when are the Republicans Holla Forums?
By having a 'lesser evil' candidate win democratic elections and do practically nothing at all that benefits us in any way, while whites continue to decline indefinitely?

Holy fuck, Trump ruined Holla Forums. What happened to 'democracy is the illusion of choice, both parties are controlled by Jews'?

Attached: left right left right.jpg (3600x2763 345.8 KB, 5.93M)

Thats way too fucking late.

No, I'm not British. Best of luck, chaps.

i have no doubt the CIA actually received that message. I wonder if they have a special file for terry shitposting them.

Attached: Muh POST.gif (500x269, 471.24K)

Attached: NatSoc is Right.gif (475x267, 443.98K)

user, you clearly have no idea how bad things were in 2012.

Oy vey my black pill! The goyim know!
Stop being a massive faggot and grow a pair.

I guess we are talking about depression here. I guess most of us went through that, after we figure out how bad things really are we become fucked up lethargic cynics to a point where we think it will always be like this, but one day you wake up and its gone, and you are focussed and motivated and get your shit together like never before.

Attached: 18-42-44-living_in_the_shell_surreal_ink_pen_drawing_by_vitogoni-d5w38gk.jpg (454x350, 60.37K)

Don't post those disgusting jewish edits.

Attached: r_d_voters_prison.jpg (891x685 6.72 MB, 1.06M)