4 AM

Losing control?

When playing a fantasy game whats your preferred class and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Phil_AM_Comfy_Theater
youtube.com/watch?v=OSggDCal5lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread is going to be bumplocked relatively soon because 8/v/ no longer cares about culture.

The cucks won, user.

Depends on games really, but mainly I like knight classes, sword and shield but if the magic is fun and cool (dragons dogma) then I'll play magic, the problem is that many games have shot ball of magic for every single move.

>>>/4am/

Morning everyone!

Today was great. Managed to find a Ritsu fig and a K-on cd at a second hand store. Never expected that!

Gonna go back to my "very hard" play through of legends today. Should be really fun

Fuck off Ruggarell

Paladan, since Im usually a lawfag.

Whatcha all playing? Im about to finish the 2nd island in Sun. These totem pokemon are kicking my ass. Also super jelly people are getting 31 dittos with destiny knots and i cant.

Hello everyone, have you had a good day

Bumplocking keeps some people out as we'll be on page 2 pretty fast so I can't complain

Circlejerking and tripfagging is cancer.
Forced anonymity should be a thing with MAYBE the exception of ID's.

Weren't these supposed to be banned?

Yes, but Cyan is a cuckold pussy who doesn't do his job because he's afraid to offend the shitposters.

fuck you, comcast.

Werent you supposed to be spamming commie shit?

Other way round retard
Some Mod went out of line and was reeled in
That's why we're still here

Other way around, faggot. Cyan is the renegade mod who refuses to do anything.

Perhaps it's because, with all the recent happenings in our favor, we're no longer lacking control?
Has kek delivered us from 4am purgatory?

Remember to filter anti 4am fags.

I always go for battlemage myself. Sword and shield is fun and being able to sling some magic with a shield is fun too.

thank you based mark for sparing the 4am threads from the mods' wrath :^)

It really depends on the gameplay. I can never make up my mind so I tend to change it from game to game

Trails of Cold Steel. For a little bit it couldn't hold my interest for very long but now I can hardly put it down

Didn't you see the mod message? You should be more involved in the life of the thread.

fuck off

Yes, you belong to >>>/4am/
Go back to your cuckshed.

I was going to go to sleep but then a friend told me to watch Drifters, since it was made by the same studio that did Hellsing Ultimate, which is probably one of my favorites. I thought it was going to be a Samurai Warriors anime. I was pleasantly surprised after 9 minutes.

I always gun it for Knight/Champion.

Control is ephemeral. We will always have varying degrees of it, but it will never be complete.

I'm your only fantasy

This night belongs to you and me, so let's

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

ERUDITE

hol up

playin summa dat dq v tbh jus got mah kids w/ me nao iz lyk real lyf almos cuh i'm stoned ah and i gotta keep rezzin they underleveled ass

least he got dem sword techs tho

i got sum essence for u monica

i b thinkin bout gettin that, I jus wish they wasn't broken up chapter like w/ dem tails games, are they that long on they own?

You can't use the excuse "muh tripfags" because it should be an obligation to put up with whatever happens if you're going to preach "board culture" as one of the superiorities to halfcuck.

Face it, the culture threads and the threads "not pertaining to vidya" are now getting nuked and you've thrown yourself into a cycle. When webm threads and GG starts getting banned and you see a wave of halfchan tolerance kick in then you'll know exactly what went wrong

also,
Healer. I'll go for DPS if needed but I usually get more excitement out of support.

CAN'T WAKE UP

I thought 4am threads were dead, been too busy to keep up. Just got off my shift as a wageslave, been getting overtime the last 3 days. Can't wait until I get paid next Thursday I'm going to blow a wad on vidya just because I can.

Its raining here which means my internet is shit too. Dunno why it does that.

That some kind of initial d knock off?

Google Fiber us negotiations with my city, so Comcast and ATT are on thin ice.

But on the other hand, its Google.

das y i wear silk underwear monica

i want google fiber, but i don't want google fiber feel me monica

What games you gonna buy user?

Least you got those trips fam

I have no idea what you're saying, but they're pretty long. This one will take around 80 hours and there's a sequel that's just as long, as well as a third game

It's not even snowing here. Comcast just sucks. We've called them for customer service for the past months and they keep making excuses and why they can't come out here and fix their shoddy work. fuck those guys.

I don't think Google even knows my town exists. American ISPs shouldn't be able to get away with this.

Regalia who is the Mod on around now and was banning 4am went against what Mark said

KoF14 and the Guilty Gear that's getting the PC port. I thought about getting a PS4 but those are the only two games on it that I want so I'll just wait until it comes down in price some more and gets more games I like. Might pick up a WiiU too but think I'm going to wait until the switch comes out, now that they can be softmodded not much point not buying one.

I can't spend too much saving up for a new bike and car.

So Ive been working at my new job at the movies for a week now and all ready hate every one who works there besides two people. I'm thinking of putting in 3 months and just finding something else.

That would be the death of Holla Forums at that point, and I guarantee the people pushing the mod team to get rid of v culture and ge erals are also the commie spammers and are trying to ban/subvert GG.

I asked my friend the same thing. It wasn't.

what the fuck are you doing in here and why are you posting my meme, ciddo?

rip Cytube

I thought you liked the people there
Is the Autist guy still cool

Damn shes hot. The type of girl you want to rape but then get beaten up by.

You should threaten to cancel or try to pay less or something until they fix it. Just keep buggin them and see if you can get at least something.

What does the wiiu even have?

How much interaction do you really have to do with them anyway?

aight aight fam shoot

was gud fam holy shit main wut we do to bless us w/ dat divine presence monica

U FUKT UP MONICA

That sucks user, I like most everyone at my new gig. I already have a work wife, she brings me xanax every day and we play grab ass.

So what did you guys do today? Got any personal problems you'd like to talk about? Just let out your issues for other anons to read about.

What lead you to despise them.

Oh yeah, wanted to pick up GG revelator, but im afraid it will turn into blazblue yearly release 2.0.

Are all the new characters worth it?

Where the white women at?

maybe.

Priest, I like burning heathens.

I'm making up my 9p~9a turbo-"nap" with several hours of Quake. Turns out duels are comfy even though I fucking suck dick at them. Also, I suck at Air Combat, but it's fucking comfy and I wanna play more.

Wizard, I enjoy the fuck out of magic.

These threads deserve to be bumplocked and I agree with the kike for once.

Nice find! How much did you pay for them?

Mods have been fags since forever. They haven't stopped fucking with 4AM since Mark tried and failed to institute forced user. They'll continue to do so, there's bad blood with this thread and this thread alone. You'll never see waifu threads or Friday Night threads whined about ever because you've become le epik flavor of the month boogieman.

lol fag

Whats it about then?

Went shopping. Bought some neat shit. Then came home and passed out because I haven't left the house at all in like 8 months so was tired as shit.

Whenever we need to renew premium channels, we do that and get them for free.

jus keep lookin fam stick out w/ dat it look hella bad to b droppin out on em plus thinkin like dat will just effect your performance there

yo das wut i b axin tho monica fo'really tho

yo dat awl dis fukkn drama jus b summa dat ole bs tryna d&c our 4 am movement tbh playa

>bought some neat neet shit
ftfy riss-kun

I guess watching my teen romance is wrong fucked me up good to the point im thinking about the one who got away every free second.

Uh think the fig was 25 and the CD 15. Both cheaper online I'm sure but I can't resist buying stuff in person like that. Once I see it I need it.

Nice! Smart!

Ha yeah. Little sister saw me buying it too, was kinda weird.

aYY boi, When yo next track comin' out?

Clean room, watch some videos, programming a little. Nothing too amazing.

I never got too much in multiplayer Quake. Anyone still playing it or is bot play the only way to go now?

don't forget LOL and webm threads. Those are barely video games anymore, and they happen 24/7. 4am only happens early in the morning, then burns out before the day begins.

Spent half the day playing vidya. My composite cables for my Genesis came and since I've been stuck with RF for like 8 months it's like opening my eyes for the first time, even if it's only composite.
My daki came today, sort of. I ordered it with a pillow included but they only shipped me the fucking pillowcase. I'm really mad but I emailed them. I hope I don't have to wait another month for that shit. At least the print quality is good and tricot is most certainly not a meme.

Healslut, because I like helping people. Either that or super mage with magic everywhere and shit.

Hi John Carmack.

You can be my heal slut~

NOT YET BABY

Hi everyone, and hi Ritsu, how are ya doing? Does it feel good to win Brexit, US elections Austrian elections and Italian referendum, and now 4AM are back?

Faggot.

2017 idk tbh fam. labels got me fucked up w/ my arrest record, drug habits n anti-semitic frog postin type bull but mah RIGHTS. naw fo'really tho jus by some retails copies if you wann sum fresh DMX shit playa. Cradle 2 da grave tbh.

so i can get her numbah or wut fam?

does that make yui john romero?

iz a good time fo us nigguhz tbh

No.

did you find that meme from somewhere else?

or are you a fellow goon?

She your waifu user?

Just go buy a pillow at walmart or something fam.

Morning squid, what happened in aussie land? I didn't follow that at all.

At this point all imageboards could fall into the sea and I'd be set to shitpost on IRC and twitter GNU Social for the rest of my days. The whole, dragged out drama with 4AM specifically, added to the ever-degrading board quality has made me despondent enough to have detached myself from imageboards specifically and ascend to preparing to become a shitposting nomad. I'll stay here until shit really hits the fan though. After all, we're here forever.

Just finished after my post got submitted, sorry fam.

Don't have to pay for shipping, in time or in money. Time is money, after all.

That's what I've been saying for ages and nobody understands.

Morning John Carmack.

Since 4 AM has always had people complainign about tripfags, I want to ask: why do you tripfags trip anyway?

Fuck off. Reported.

Faggot

Why not?

Probably because avatarfags got banned for some stuipd reason and they never posted outisde of the 4am threads.

da firs rule is i'm not supposed to talk about it
n da 2nd rule is i'm not supposed to talk about it

ye ye monica i feelz it fam tbh

We met in a smokey arcade in 1997 and it was love at first sight user.

I think you greatly overestimate the amount of people who still give a fuck about GG.

You gonna carry that weight?

Well i never really liked anyone there but now i really don't because after a while they start to annoy the shit out of me when they start gossiping like highschool girls. the autist guy turns out to be cringy as fuck tbh and hes also a furfag and i'm pretty sure he has mental problems.

Alot actually

just there personallities are shit there is this one faggot that talks shit about trump all the damn time and every one laughs i so want to tell him the fuck off but i have to bottle that shit.

you've been struck with a case of the terminal gay. rip in faggotry.

reported for breaking rule 8 heh :^)

well i'm not the one posting videos of our secret commie hideout

Yeah plus no worry about it not showing up or being damaged when it does. Thats always nice.

We didn't even have name/tripfags until the avatars were banned. What are you talking about?

Daaamn. Thats actually really impressive. Do you stay devoted to her and never date anyone?

They're all 5 inches too short! If I can't get one by December 23rd I'm going to buy one and sew part of another pillow to the end as an extension, as I do have the skills to do it fluidly. However, I'd like to refrain from doing that and the only reason I'd want to is so I can spend Christmas with her.

Fortunately I'm not breaking rule 8 :^)

ishyddtg.jpg

Being a pathetic piece of shit with a mild savior complex is suffering.

"Avatars" got banned.

True. You actually know what you're getting before you buy it. What a concept, right? Now all we need are weeb mega-malls like they've got in nip land so we can get purchases like that more often and life would be swell.

Just /int/ shitposting again trying to stir up shit even though they only started browsing 4AM recently.

No worries. I might get back into playing it soon.

You can buy typical pillows from there which more or less hit the same mark for size. I haven't brought one from there but it's an alternative. Are you sure you ordered the pillow along with the case because that's probably where you screwed up

……so you haven't been spammin that video anywhere lately? it's just in sum lil okle vacuum somehwerez monica

honestly riss don't even argue w/ da nigguhs fam

i lik /int/ slovenia is cool, plus hot mostly "White" women.

I'm not squid im sqoid. who even is squid

I did for a long time but I'm a man now with needs. Unfortunately I had to go 3D to have a son.

Basically a bunch of people from different times get teleported into some fantasy world. So far I've seen Shimazu Toyohisa bash the face in of a general that was going to go full deus vult on some elves.

Have you tried like bed bath and beyond? Or stores like that? I'm pretty sure daki sizes are really common, thats why its the size it is.

Seriously. Hell I'd even settle for having ANY weebshit at all. I'm sure shitholes like cali and NYC have some. But stores catering to this shit are too rare.

I ignore the ones who are just "lol ur own board go pls" but I still call out the obvious ones just so if somebody sees it they know its just a flat out lie.

Yo /int/ has dem white women? how white we b talkin' here?

I know what that feels like. So much for freedom of speech when someone can report you to HR and get you fired because you disagreed with them on something.

Only good elf is a dead one.

What are you fags playing tonight?

This meme needs to die.

Sounds like a pretty comfy life there.

Absolutely 110% positive. Triple checked order. It explicitly says it comes with a pillow and matches the price-mark.

dat dat drifters shit?

mostly monica mostly

das when u break out da people's elbow tbh fam

Is that show even good?

Wew how was your transition back to 3dpd?

That actually sounds kinda neat. It good?

Hi there CTR

You should! It's good fun, although it's hard to find people to play it with if you don't have a group of friends that does so already, I've found. I know guys who know guys, so we subsist on FFA between ourselves. UTfags have a shittier game but a more vibrant community.

Nah man, I want an entire shopping district with weebshit. Anime billboards everywhere, weebshit of all shapes and sizes in the windows, a weird shop in an alleyway that sells lewd shit of all kinds. That'd be the good shit.

It did. Holla Forums's largely moved on to Holla Forums and 4AM being boogeymen now.

Mate I dont know who the fuck squid is or what this shitty anime was about

I know I was right when I'm being lumped in with /int*/

Those tits and thighs on that girl are perfect. As are the way they swing back on forth on her idle animation.

he also has a youtube channel of cringe and he makes dick and fart jokes that nobody laughs at constantly. hes like chris chan tbh.

your probably right dmx

we've been here for a very long time

i've only posted the webm once tbh, "Moon Man" just proxies all of our memes to youtube

lmao

Been playing through darksouls again. I haven't been able to find a single good dungeon crawler like it.

Best to keep your mouth shut while wage slaving. I did cuss out HR the other night though, stayed over to help us make our numbers and got some static walking out the door.

She didn't say shit when I came in today

(checked)
I've been bamboozled!

(((1)))

Nice proof of anti 4amfags using proxies, thanks.

Theres literally nothing wrong with /int/

I don't understand.

This image bothers the fuck out of me on all levels

gott dayuum ryt monica

oh well den dat nigga spammed it n i saw it definitely not a goon tho tbh fam

('3')

feel bad budy

My waifu is the only women that still has never done me wrong. At first it was tough but then I learned just to treat women like children so now it ain't so bad. I just tune out when they unload their bullshit on me and nod.

What kinda moosic u like bb

Yeah. I've been enjoying it because it features an art style I already adore. Although, of course, its lower budget quality shows compared to Hellsing Ultimate, I actually like the character designs and artistry.

Dem monicas b cute, but dat ain't white nigga.

what fukkn year is this

mostly k-pop tbh

been thinkin bout readin da manga tbh monica

this tbh

It was probably more your life in general at the time user.

You still with the 3dpd that shat out your son?

Mostly cutesy weebshit, eurobeat, and 80s/90s one hit wonders.

Remember all the people that agreed with me it was a circlejerk way before the mods even touched the threads and left?

They were true heroes.

Nice. She probably got a little turned on by it too.

white enuff fo a nigga tbh shoul b white enuff fo yo corny ass fam real talk

All that is nice but heavy metal is not listed there, thus rendering your list inept.

smh tbh fam

I've been waiting to post this in response to your gookposting.

Rest in peace /int/, Hotpockets will burn for their kikery.

/int/ will rise again.

Baby metal is shit though.

Could always go to an anime con if you want to deal with the disgusting plebs and furries.

it never died

meant to pos pic related sorry ya'll

u gon 2 far quake nigga

goddam ryt

I never said baby metal, I said HEAVY FUCKING METAL you negro.

never ever

This is honestly a greater crime than all of the shitposting and ruination that /int*/ caused. RIP international bantz, we hardly knew ye.

There's no way you're getting me near a major city without there being copious amounts of weebshit everywhere. Besides, imagine the smell of all of the unwashed fujos.

I know. It's funny. **Also I've always liked that mashup. It's really good.

Those are shitty foocken answers mate. You gotta elevate your musical quota

TOO FUKKN FAR DIS TIME FAM
i myt hafta to sanction you w/ my army

yea i'm jus a platinum artist or w/e

My problem is finding someone out here in this god forsaken region to play with. I know a bunch of dads who would probably be up for a game but other than that I'm shit out of luck finding a game.
There has been a lot of Holla Forums shitposting. If it's actually Holla Forums posters it's still fucking annoying see good threads diverge into pointless politics.

There's a few Dank Rolls rip offs lately but almost all of them fall flat in some way. The last dungeon crawler I've played was Legend of Mana on the DS.

It's a guilty pleasure.

Great meme.

I actually really liked the mindset Holla Forums had of interboard shitposting, but /int/ is just shitflinging you'd get banned for on Holla Forums.

Always and forever.

Dindu muffin

this is getting pretty depressing.

Ur music sucks tbh famalamading dong

/int/ WILL RISE AGAIN

Yeah but that ain't weebshit so I ignored it.

I bet you could snag yourself a chubby girl at one though.

Nah my taste in music is the best tbh. All other music is shit.

well I'm tired ill talk to you guys later.

No bully, I'm just havin' a giggle fam. I'm just jestin' lad.

(checked)
I imagine it's part sincere Holla Forumsposting and part people baiting. I don't know what the split is, but I know at least Holla Forums has been organizing to Holla Forumspost on various boards to piss them off and cause a schism between Holla Forums and the rest of the site. So who knows.
Good luck finding someone fam. People are more open to playing Quake than you'd expect, even if they suck shit at it.

Sure, as long as she wasn't uptight about me being a fat fuck too, but 3DPD a shit.

Anyone who only likes jap shit and pop triggers me so hard sorry

ummm wut? dat got a ds release? sword of mana?

ye but think about it he da bes at being da ugliest n uganda prolly da best country @ bein ugly sooooo ye fam i mean das da ugliest dude in one of da ugliest country's, even by neet loser standard you're probably not superlative

i will shoot nigga
ur fukkn dead kiddo

(numbers)
Post some good baby metal then.

Night user!

Dunno. Fatties always liked me cause I was skinny so it was easy. Not sure how that'd work out

You're a nigger for ignoring the objectively least cucked genre of music.

night user

Does anyone here want to play video games?

jestin or prankin?

What about animu OPs/EDs?

Its just not comfy and I live for comfy.

Yeah just waiting for the thread to die down a little then gonna hop on legends.

I'LL FUCKING DO IT!

That's what I believe too. I like what Holla Forums's been doing but whoever's been shitting up the threads with Holla Forums shit is fucking unbearable.

I like some nip shit but almost all of it to my ears is fucking shit.

na fam iz a difrint gaym

No.

What game?

Gimme an example that isn't k-on

is any1 ever excited for anything comin out? i'm mildly anticipating p5 but idk i ain't played a persona game b4

wut gaem fam?

You've got a lot to learn fam. You want comfy? I'll show you comfy.

Then do it!

Had this stuck in my head the last couple of days.

I don't have many games I can play online

Disgraceful.

I got nothin.

Depends on your definition of "elevated taste", though. /mu/ probably hates my guts because I don't listen to meme rock genres like they do, but I like interesting instrumentals and hate vocals. Don't ask me why I don't tolerate vocals in western music but listen to Jap shit all day long, I don't have an answer to that one.

I'd probably sperg out until they went away and carry on with my life regretlessly. The last time a girl even remotely took interest in me, I just insisted that my dick was microscopic until she lost interest and fucked off.

Yes

I think when Holla Forums does it, it's largely innocuous. Holla Forums and Holla Forums have had strong ties at least as long as GG has been a thing, even if we may not like it anymore, early-GG was the time where Holla Forums and Holla Forums cooperation was at its height. It's likely been going on for even longer, but I have no proof of that. People have a vested interest in non-Holla Forums browsers loathing Holla Forums with a passion, though, so I imagine the real smarmy dickheads aren't actual Holla Forums users.

FUCKING TRASH
:-(

i member dis n sum other metal album bein pretty comfy tbh

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Dadrock is a term that is to be used with shitty fucking music your dad listened to like The Beatles, Twisted Sister, The Cars, The b52s or whatever pop fucking garbage was on the radio. Don't dare call Iron Fucking Maiden dadrock you triple niggerlord.

10/10

Is it microscopic though?

And when you doing the 2d hunt fam?

How about this?

I just realised. Who the fuck names their band "The Cars"? That's like, making a band called "The pieces of paper"

But my dad listened to iron maiden.

Oh shit I'm sorry. I meant Children of Mana. Those names blend into each other.

Looks like I can't fucking do it anyway.

Right on the nail. I hope it calms down eventually but I highly doubt it. Maybe when Mark does something about all the other shit which he seems to procrastinate with.
Now that's an impressive amount of autism right there. I no longer seem to attract anyone anymore so I'm good.

wew lad

Well your dad might have liked something good then. Most boomer music is shit though.

dat dat RTS shiit tho?

my pops listen to bob dylan, yes, harry chapin, simon garfunkel and mo'fukkn coltrane.

dis tbh monica

This is a convo me and him have been having for a while, you wouldn't understand.

I don't think hes a boomer ain't they like 60+ now?

I figured it woulda been like run dmc or something.

goodnight fam

it seems like mods are asleep, so here's a free brownpill before i leave

kys mark

thanks reginald
Wonder where your typical pasta went

Blast from the past Ritsu baby

1960 is the cutoff I think. When I say "boomer music" i mean music that's made by boomers

I know theres a lot of hate for everybody and people for 4 am threads, but i would like to point out that its solely for this person.

When 4 am threads are mentioned, it is ritsu, one of the few people that people can say that tripfags. People say he does it to stick it to mark, but in the process of him doing that, he has gotten most of v to be so pissed off with him, that they got mods to bumplock 4 am threads.

Let this sit in, Like with many things in life, if you stay and don't bother other people, nobody gives a shit what you do. But one person has pissed off so many people on this board, that he has gotten an old v tradition on the verge of getting removed.

You may blame shitty mods, which might be true, but please realize that the problem solely resides in both sides of the court.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?
it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.
Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.
Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!
Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

Fukken saved.

It's not done out of malice, it's just funny.

I'm just shy of five inches, I think, if I measured that right. Not actually microscopic, but just small enough to have zero self-esteem or positivity regarding getting a gf ever. I have transcended caring, I've been telling my folks that I'm a biological dead end since high school now.
Maybe soon, maybe not. I actually found a single-player game I wanna dump time into, so I may or may not watch anime in the near future. Plus, I got exams soon, so we'll see how my time gets chopped up for the next few weeks.

Sounds pretty brutal to me.

It won't. Especially not after the election. At least during the election, Holla Forums was unified against all foreign threats on all boards, now that Trump won, there's less of a defense against shitposting. I imagine CTR being dissolved (in theory) doesn't help.

naw he 2 old fo dat run dmx wuz my shit tbh tho dem n krs one n eric b n rakim n em

2nd best pill tbh

can i dik u du? jus 1 time plz let me up in dat butt i b gentle monica prison style ain't tryna bring dem guards down here are you?

Night user

Miu a fucking cute. Love me some strawberries. Almost bought the bluray today.

Ahhhh

There you go

take da watermelon pill breh

dey should really feed soo young tho tbh dmx

Yeah i'm more of a classical kind of guy, some anime shit is ok I guess but it really doesn't compare mechanically or mathematically?

Nah, Ritsu literally did nothing wrong. The only ones who constantly bitch about Ritsu are intentionally stirring up shit. Reminder rule 8 was literally made just for Ritsu.

I've only ever stuck in this thread and people wouldn't even know who I was if certain people in the thread didn't go out of their way to post about me in meta threads.

Point out how my posts are any different from anyone else in this thread. You can't.

That single player game got cute girls though?

I can understand that. For me I rarely listen to music anyway and only do if I want to hear some cute shit though.

It was plastered everywhere for so long that it's almost nostalgic now. Almost.

Watermelon is pretty dank. Unless you put salt on it, fuck that shit.

Didn't know I wanted this until now tbh fam.

new 4am cytube
cytu.be/r/Phil_AM_Comfy_Theater

I just wanted to give another view point into the matter that has happened. For conflicts like this, its easy to point out whats black and white, but at the end of the day, this whole situation is quite grey. I hope these threads get taken down, but i hope that the people who post in this thread understand why they get taken down, from how they see it, how other people see, and how mods view the situation as a whole. Thats all.

Phil please.

Every game would be better with cute girls.

Did someone say cute shit?

Haven't played it.

I can give him some outside advice as some kind of argument against it.

I forgot my pill. Thanks man.

I really hope the next step Holla Forums takes is to try and purge all the redditors they've acquired or at least shake the ones that are the cancerous faggots. But knowing how this shit goes they probably won't. A healthy amount of gore and scat posting always keeps most of the normalfags away.
I certainly know that feeling of wanting to sink in a ton of hours into a game. At least I have to the time to waste being a NEET trying to finish a game while I'm awaiting my next job.

Thanks Phil. I've made sure to take my Phil pill today along with the brown pill.

Well I fucked up.

das a chanky mofukkn raccooon thoooo

sum time a lil salt is good nigga like da nigguhz in deez thread ey night

how bout u answer my question let me slang dat pipe up in dem gutz 1 time nigga hold dis dik monica i wanna b yo daddy for da nyt

This seems comfy as fuck thanks user.

we all do

There's something really enjoyable about being a badass flying a badass plane that shoots down other badass planes, but I'm enough of a weeb to get behind cute girls getting into cute dogfights.

kek. Can't argue with that.

dey jus unenlightened tbh monica

shieeeet>>11383151

No thank you. but we be cool if i give you some nice thing to chew on? how about this slug man?

dat is a nice slug? come w/ a beverage?

Glad you like, this ones better

I rarely play girls in games actually, which is surprising.

Well shit nice, got stuff to listen to when I game in a bit.

My parents split when I was 6, it was really bad. Mom left Dad, Dad took a huge pay cut and worked double shifts, I had to learn how to take care of my little brother pretty quickly (cook/clean/laundry that sort of shit). Dad was always there for me and looking out and eventually his hours/pay got back to where they were after 5 years or so. I didn't get to see my mother again regularly until I was well in my teens, she got remarried and finally calmed down on drug use/alcohol. Managed to find a good man and he's always treated me like his own son. They had a kid that I also had to help raise because they both had to work so much to keep the bills paid.

So when I decided to have kids I found me a good woman. Took 2 years to find that, we fight and fuck but we take care of the kids and never argue in front of them. She came from a broken home too so we take it serious. We're both in it for the long haul.

I work all the fucking time but life is grand and my kids are going to be better than me in every way. That's saying a lot because I'm pretty damn smart and have good manners in public.

Life in comfy at the moment. Sorry for the blog post. I was just depressed for so long it feels good to have some good news. Also that xanax the work wife gave me is kicking in so I'm probably just ranting because of that. I gotta go to bed so I can get up by noon, handle my work around house, then go in for my shift tomorrow.

Night anons, see you all at the next 4am.

Night user!

Thats a really great story you got there. Glad you two actually are doing it right for the kids in this day and age. Its rare. Good job!

keep fight da good fight user i luh mah kids 2 monica

I nite 2

Your kids are ugly and not yours

I'm shocked, honest to God.

Night user.

Night user!

I'm a self insert fag so

I'm not surprised.

highly unlikely monica i'm 14/14 on maury appearances.

Stopedwatchingthere

solidarity thread:

tsk tsk

Meh if I have to build a character I'd rather just hop in the game so I slap blonde hair and a beard on it and call it a day usually.

Are you me?

i'm not da one sexualizin children so I think i won dis round monica

Alright, it's been fun, but I'm thinking it's time for bed. Good night, be well, and keep your guards up against the pastry goblin and his horde of handheld-pizza minions. Who knows where this flip-flopping will end up.

That doesn't surprise me much.

Probably accurate all things considered, but still pretty lazy for a game with customization considering its a self-insert tbh fam.

I had a giggle.

Obviously fam

Night fam!

But you sexualize your monkey of a wife?

Yeah but you love Ritsu and I love the other one everyone confuses to be Ritsu.

Ritsu I have a question for you
I downloaded k-on as we discussed before but I wanted to make sure I was getting the right subtitles

is this the correct sub or do you recommend another?

i just make shanks tbh or a big ole oogga booga. I made a really racist asian samurai lookin nigga for das2 but ain't really play it.

night nycka

i sexualized dat shit out her. n das my ex-wife tho so watch yo mouf nigga

oh shit is a spin-off?

Monkeys fuck monkeys I guess

Best anime tbh

Which sub?

But really though I've seen it with two different sub groups and both times noticed little things that bugged me. Both were of equal quality.

Kinda funny that here in 4am Ritsu is the more well known one.

Knight. Sword and sheild all the way. I need sleep. Been waiting 12 hours for hatchlings and NES, gonna buy and resale. The extra cash is wonderful.

I need to get a working NES one of these days. Been wantin to play my Zelda 2 for a while.

ya'll jus don't understand blak love tho

hatchlings?

What work do you need to do on it

Some stupid stuffed animal that is originally 40 bucks going for 300 now on ebay

Well my headache's creeping back. Gonna head off. Wish me luck with getting my daki issue resolved.

I still dont understand why when you could pretend to be any rapper and you didn't pick Busta Rhymes

/me hugs yui and wishes her well and gives her a lil tote bag w/ goodies up inz

how new r u?

oh shit nice monica. i neva think to do dat shit, you buy n resell shit like dat a lot or is it kinda hit or miss? like what's da success rate goin in monica?

Nothing. Order first get thier first. Alot of work. The toy r us on is rare. Gonna get alot for this one

Sorry forgot you're the real DMX, anyway whats your favourite amine

dad wants me to cut firewood with him

i'm hungover and just want to watch adventure time

What's the difference of one from Toys r us compared to say from Target

good queston fam been readin manga haven't watched a anime in a minute tbh. prolly gotta go w/ galient or LoGH tbh. maybe lodoss war but jus da original ova series or w/e not dat newer shit w/ da crap animation

toy selection n quantity. target gon have sum things of sum shit but toys r us will pretty much have n e dat's hot right nao

Hola mis amigos

Are you fucking gay?

I meant in regard to the NES
Have you had a good day

Heres your (you) now go chop firewood.

I honestly have no fucking idea even looking at it
It seems like the official dub subtitles

sad news friend, I'm all but certain my plan to re-encode the entire series into 2 part webms is a dead end because it looked like trash with 14MB and I could barely tell what the fuck I was looking at half the time due to high movement levels increasing bitrate

I will attempt to produce the entire episode 1 later but right now I am running episode 7 of Tenchi Muyou! Ryououki through the encoder so it will happen after that
I appreciate you

by the way got any requests for webms from exosquad?

Toys r rus has thier own special edition. Its a unicorn owl or something . Only ten on the truck. I can sell it for more

don't forget redline fam

2001 a good hangover movie tbh

lookin forward to a vento aureo anima tbh

yea pretty much slept n watch star trek. changed a couple diapers half asleep.

Ok, so what you think you can get $300 for it

It's too bad it was canceled before season 3

So why did you watch Star Trek
The only real good Scifi are W40K and Dune

i watched ds9 and rly liked the last 30 episodes so i b givin da rest of em a go. what's great is if the episode is complete ass a nigga jus fall asleep tbh monica. still got tng and da animated series left.

i do luh me sum dune. when i played wh vanilla i rly liked da wh40k lore but i was actually wonderin where can i learn more about it w/o actually playin da game tbh monica

Dune the movie is good but the Miniseries is not, dont care how much closer to the books it is

And Star Trek is great fam

I could. But i wont. At least 180. The trick to resale is selling ltem cheaper than the average sale prices. I'm selling a limited edition cheaper than a regular. Its guarantee sale.

i like bof da movie n da mini series(es) n da books. still gotta read dat 4th one god emperor or w/e but it seems like it myt b a bit lack luster tbh

summa da original series star trek is sum str8 camp shit but it's a sort of founding father at least 4 television sci-fi so i rly cain't knock it on dem grounds tbh fam

Read the books, maybe start with the Horus Heresy, I'll fetch the Mega after posting this

Star Trek is too much of a Diversity panderfest for me

iz rly not tho. kinda get dat vibe from da nu movies but wut would u expect from jj abrams n shieeet but thanks fo lookin fo da mega fa me monica

the owner bought everyone coffee and doughnuts. Guys a saint. No one ever done this before.

mega:///#F!74JyBBIL!Nlxx_EoN-notyuEFjWM2IQ!2kh0WIyJ
Look under novels and Horus Heresy for those
Beast Arrises and Ciphers Cain I've heard are pretty good too

fair nuff fam

ifn you like dat sheit fam, look into da ray bradburry theater

maybe sum Kolchack The Night Stalker

well yeah, they're all jews save for a few
hell the first interracial kiss and the vulcan hand sign is a jew thing

it would take me a while to think of an old school Sci-Fi that isn't diversified since the jews controll the means of media production

Warhammer 40k is still holding up pretty well though I've heard Sisters and a New Daemon Army will be the 8th Ed Starter kit which I hope isn't the case
Sisters are cool and all but do not need to be the focused army

yeah I hear ya

night fams

ty monica

i h8 brad berry but i'll check it out

at the very least watch this one

for a second I thought mods stopped being spineless niggers
serves me right to believe a jew's posse could ever redeem themselves

you're on the wrong side

wez jus tryna get a lil 4 am sly time up inz here fam don't be a triflin ass nigga w/ it fo'really tho fam iz a bad look fam one time.

any side that would rid this thread of avatarniggers is my side of choice
it seems I will have to be on my own side from now on, reasoning ended a long time ago, it is time for actions again

hollow words

SISTER FUCKER, YOU PROMISED ME ANOTHER STORY A LONG TIME AGO

HOPE YOU'RE STILL THERE YOU DEGENERATE FUCK

I M STILL WAITING

youtube.com/watch?v=OSggDCal5lA

New cytube. Will Neil Breen tonight.