Raimi's spiderman

/thread

lol no

Blade.

This

The Dark Knight

BLACKED Panther

D for Deep Dicking

I'm not memeroni and cheesing here, this is actually a legitimately good film. Better than all the edgy shit that came after that faggot Tim Burton fucked Batman up.

t. marvelspergs

also natsuki is trash

This.

Spiderman; Homecoming

Which in turn is better than all the edgy shit that came after that faggot Christopher Nolan fucked Batman up even more

he said capekino, not niggerlovingkino

Ellen Page was waifu material in that movie

kill yourself my man

mad that he'll never get dateraped by ellen page tbh

Winter Soldier tbpfh. Cap >>>>>>> MI > Bond

fuck

You mean you don't want to taint the beauty of the med master race with your GERMan nordcuck seed

whatever you say luigi

easy

uhhh that's a dude

Darkman

You'd be lucky if she let you lick her toes Heinrich, no woman has ever said she was looking for Mr Tall, Blonde and Handsome.

he doesnt have a cape but hes my hero

who's that handsome young man?

Sunman

You have to burn like the sun if you want to shine like it.
t.adolf the hitler

The best superhero tbh.

panther of color

Best at what, getting fucked over by everyone they ever challenged? All their achievements amount to some artists and scientists, in line with every other european country. They are literally just another one of the bunch, but their deep hatred toward everyone else always causes them to ultimately fail in disaster.

I forgot about this picture, its capekino after all.

why's he so perfects bros?

He is a man that put the needs of his people above everything else. He is a modern Jesus in my opinion, a man that you want to follow no matter where he is leading you, because he is shining like the sun.

reported for hate speech

It's lovespeech

10/10 kino

Ungood crimethink reported to MiniJan

What's his superpower?

who is she?

Iron Man (the first movie)

This looks like a TV movie.

That's Marvel for you

The Incredibles and are the best of the capeshit genre, but I wouldn't call them kino. They're cinema at best.

keek

speaking of witch, history lesson for our friends not in the know of spains relationship with muslims.

There was a triggered nigger Portuguese shitposter on Holla Forums who used to spam variations of that image constantly. One of the ebin oldfag sagelords too.

Lois and Clark the New Adventures of Superman

Checkmate, weebcuck

'66 and Tim Burton are both kino tbh

Who is this qt

Who is this qt?

There is none

Greeks and Italians are more similar to Egyptians, Syrians, and even Hebrews than they are to Germans and Swedes.

Pure kino.

Monty BANE?

I think Batman The Brave and the Bold is the only true capekino

He has Super Charisma and has the ability to turn a third world country into a Superpower again within a few years.