UK cops: little girls consented to sex abuse by mudslimes

Start the morning with a bowl of rage fuel

archive.is/oUutu

Attached: 7db9b8dcdad626893f05ff534eaf6228d3c24d63.jpg (640x480, 56.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defdist.org
people.com/
archive.fo/I1lZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So is statutory rape now repealed? Is Gary Glitter rehabilitated now? How about Jimmy Saville? Is Great Story on now the home of the nonce?

Lel, those dudes are white user.

These stories coming out of the UK are like a really bad joke. My mind can't even comprehend them as reality. How have brits not revolted and starting murdering every last member of their government by now?

You literally have state sanctioned child prostitution and breeding going on in your country.

this
18 year and one month old white guy kissing a 17 year and 11 month old girl = rape and pedophilia
40 year old paki raping and killing a 11 year old white girl = love at first sight

Well all these preteens sure are huge sluts. That must be it, naturally.

Of course they get it. They just don't give a fuck.

Because the police would either jail you or kill you. There's not much a disarmed group of people can do to an armed group of thugs. That's been true in all of history.

The fact that there isn't blood in the streets over this shit is despicable.

Bullshit.
They could fight and win, but they're too comfortable to care.

Take your blackpilling somewhere else kike. Blaming a population for not doing something that has never happened, and which would fail, is not doing anyone any favors (well except your fellow kikes).

Indeed it reminds me of when Obongo threatened to take the guns away from Americans, all of America united as one and overthrew the secret dhimmi muslim obongo and the elite pedo jews who hold high office in USAs administration so they elected Trump, who proceeded to take away Americans gun rights and stifle more freedom of speech while giving pardons to elite Chabad jews who run meth labs and pedo rings without a shot fired in anger

I don't think the British police would be able to prevent a good old lynching. Which is exactly what people would have done to the Pakis in a less "enlightened" time.

Eventually it will click in the populace that it's not incompetence that their kids are getting raped and jihadis are coming back into the country - it's intentionally permitted.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (767x766, 90.39K)

Weird, what's stoping brits from revolting on the streets, like, right this fucking second? Cowardice? Indifference?

Bit of both really, but mainly they are the 2nd most jew controlled brainwashed drones on Earth, narrowly beaten by Americans

The only explanation that I have heard for this that makes any sense is this. Brits have a class system over there. If you are royal / titled / whatever, you are superior to everyone else, and you really believe this. If you are middle class, you are above the poor, low-class girls that are getting raped. You don't even think of these low-class girls as humans, just trash that isn't worth a second thought.

This disgusting behavior is why royalty is outlawed in the US. There are no hereditary titles, etc. Completely disgusting that they don't give two fucks about their countrymen.

to prefer living like this over an honourable death fighting for your freedom, justice, and the truth would make a man worse than a jew; it would make him a traitor

so will all the cops need to be killed for this betrayal?

Hello eternal anglo

Let's be honest, the only difference in brainwashed gullibility between Bongs and yanks is the UK is 5 years behind your level of retardation

Nice try Schlomo. And take your reddit rainbow of idiot "pills" with you.

Sure, if we ignore the fact that have of the US owns firearms and can reasonably revolt against their government, meanwhile brits can't purchase a spoon without a license.

Yeah, then I suppose they are equally retarded I guess. Sort of.

No words needed do describe how buttfuckingly insane this is.

Attached: What the fuck!.png (792x594, 23.99K)

Yet you never have, literally not once since you bravely fought the British off so you could have your own jew-controlled empire free from British influence so you only have to pay dues directly to the jews instead meanwhile ZOG is literally about to take your guns and restrict your freedom of speech and all we hear of as resistance are jewish CIA false flags and jews setting up Carlottesville and not one American has made use of his beloved guns to resist ZOG in any way

Still, that fact you boast of being marginally less retarded than the brainwashed bongs makes you best goys for still doing nothing of worth with your guns other than shooting empty soup cans forests

Close. It's the actual policy of western governments to encourage and promote the sexual enslavement and murder of white children.

Yet they haven't yet. Everyone's waiting for them to cross that final step, do the one thing that can't be forgiven regardless of intent. You passed that stage years ago. We're on the eve of ours. If nothing happens after they ban firearms, then you have my permission to call us cucks.

To be perfectly frank with you, the proof of the cucking is all in the servitude to isreal
We're at crossed purposes here
Britain is pretty much on a par with America, the closest either will ever get to resistance to jewry is by voting for harder line zionist neocon jews.
I see that as both nations being in pretty bad shape tbh

I hope those shitskins rape every britfag they can get their hands on. You fuckers deserve it.

It's not pedorape if they are non-white.

Better be careful what you type laddie, wouldn't want the Thought Police to arrest you now would we?

Only people who have any room to talk are the Visigrad nations.

daily reminder

Attached: zanzu-arabic.jpg (746x642 13.63 KB, 63.25K)

is this a fantasy, or are you really that out of touch with rural american culture? we're in this together and we're both fucked if we d&c ourselves. also what's with the
and calling us best goys? are you in this game to win, or kvetch?
t. anglo-american

Attached: 41d0255f5ea791446d16acb9a756585bb4bc075d65a67ebcc74d31213365ccaa.jpg (397x520, 34.48K)

It's actually 16 in this country, but your point certainly stands.

Most are still talking about Brezit and muh NHS. They actually believe there's some middle ground in all of this.

Why are you so intolerant of their culture and religion, schizo?

Attached: Enrichment Victim.jpeg (1276x715, 175.07K)

Eventually there won't be any whites to give a fuck if it keeps going at this rate.

Brits think americans are as cucked as they were. After one false flag they were falling over themselves to give up their guns. I've lost count on how there's been in the last 20 years and the debate is on whether bump stocks should be a part of it.
and who exactly is going to come and collect 300 million (recorded) guns from everyone? As if patriots haven't been preparing for this shit since 9/11.

You are Celt, then.
The "Angles" from "Angli" were nomadic arabs that settled on the west coast of what is now northern Germany.
That's why they genetically differ from Germanic and Nordic tribes, who share dna.

Why would they call themselves this ?

Attached: b7e70af37c6ae23f80c21778b121da4bc19365e187b0a06e6be6ed6e6bafd64c.png (1200x1200, 53.82K)

Kill yourself moshe.

Attached: 100 Percent Chosen.png (777x777, 318.67K)

Yanks seem to be complaining a lot about their police lately. Let's trade theirs for ours. They can shoot shitskins all day and Americans can get the cultural enrichment they want so badly.

Really spins up the hamster wheel.

Attached: 56441b04da1678cc3e7656b0cf89e4a12d4523b8b3cfbdc7b136a44e991e3111.jpg (706x673, 70.35K)

What the fuck.

Attached: Disgusting.png (540x720, 534.07K)

I believe it was the great Empruh Trump who himself stated that he'd take their guns first and deal with the legal ramifications afterwards.

Which sounds pretty fucking based, whichever way you slice it

Anglo enslaved white people for ages. It is their culture. Why should they stop? White slaves are best, cucks obedient to authority.

Well US partially broke away from this tradition but this only means that European population was cleared off rebellious types who run away into US. And turning citizens into slaves tradition is strong in US too.

Attached: 135353145.jpg (591x913, 113.13K)

Nice to know that bong police are just as happy to serve as loyal, boot-licking shabbos goyim as burger police are. Remember anons, anyone wearing a badge sold his soul years ago.

Attached: BRB.mp4 (640x480, 1.01M)

I swear, le 56 percent memes make for the best merchants. That's probably due to all the projection they contain.

Attached: 100 percent jew.png (1200x1200, 71.75K)

Was this going to be implemented before or after DACA is passed shylock? Holy shit you're one slow kike.

Attached: 2b7c3fa29f1c35531870f46e64689aa71d7c5e5869f3f3a8b25b593ef6fb4b1e.jpg (316x230, 13.95K)

Looks like perfect tool to spin both ways. Dissidents? What dissidents? Alt-right child molesters. :^)

Our primary enemy isn’t the jew, or the mystery meat, but the Boomer. We get called antisemite or racist when we attack the jew or the mystery meat, but the Boomer applauds when we attack it (not him, it. The Boomer is sexless, not human, and not even an animal). Who calls us racist and other whaargarbl? The Boomer.

Once this is over Boomers will be rounded up in nursing homes to make lampshades and soap. As they are slaughtered en masse, Boomers will insist that it’s not happening because Boomers don’t actually exist because they are immortal starchildren beyond race or sex or age or any other kind of grouping.

America for Americans, England for English, graveyards for Boomers.

Hamba kahle Umkhonto weSizwe/ Thina bant’ abamnyama siz’ misele ukuwabulala wona lama Boomer.

By all means, go bust some mud ass. But I'm not going to sit here and let kikes call the British people cowards.

Dunno, it was what based fashy Trump said to his base of ziocon republikikes he would do if given a chance

Exactly, many people are also oblivious to the real gravity of the situation.

THIS

Attached: DOTR Turkroach edition.jpg (800x533, 122.85K)

No shit Schlomo. You are desperate to keep the truth hidden so nobody does anything to oppose you. The reality is white people have been demoralized into weakness and cowardice, and there can be no victory until they wake up and fight. Wanting to suppress this fact is 100% hebrew.

anglo "men" are the most pathetic fucking creatures on earth, they died in the millions to stop the ebul nadzis from invading, but do nothing to stop them getting raped by shitskins in fact they actively aid them, it's like an entire island of cuckolds who want to see their wives and daughters bred by paki cock and is willing to kill any white European who doesn't want this fate.

Attached: f53d94a8ed9ea9b3463714d2b1da2df159f331a6a2928c08d68f4eeb0f730ff5.jpeg (297x322, 54.54K)

Demoralizing them further is sure to achieve that goal!

Spend your energy on something productive instead. Like HOW white people can be made to act against the enemy.

Then stop doing it you retard.

I am doing that genius. By telling them it's the kikes fault and not their own.

I know. That's why I told you to stop. I realize you can't help jewing, but do you really have to kvetch about your own jewishness?

britbongs…. steal the rapefugees guns and kill the police over there

Their parents didn't rise them correctly if they turned into whores. There is no victims only white whores.

Is the NHS some kind of holy grail to bongs. They bring it up all the damn time.

Reminder mass rape is a recognized form of genocide under the UN and any police officers tasked with preventing it who then go and downplay it, or defend it, or dont prevent it - are guilty of collusion, promotion, facilitation, complicity. They are supposed to be executed.

Attached: oompa.jpg (520x696, 200.54K)

In the land of judeo-controlled bongs, we are taught every single day that our greatest ever achievements are killing millions of Germans in WWII and creating the NHS a nationally funded institute that became broken the very first day boats from the Caribbean started flooding the country with muds who all qualified for free everything for life from that moment on.
Oh and diversity and Winston Churchill.
That pretty much covers the total accomplishments Britbongs are taught to feel strong affection for on TV and in schools

Look for this document everywhere

Attached: Great britain.jpg (537x648 42.43 KB, 49.3K)

Because its not reported on outside of local news or is spun hard and being obviously outspoken about it has you socially or literally assassinated.
The BBC is seen as unbiased because its paid for with tax and if you point out the obvious propoganda and literally give examples pulled from history right then and thefe your own family calls you paranoid.
Our surveillance state is also fucking nuts, i could literally get arrested if i started saying, as a purely hypothetical example that in no way reflects my true feelings or opinions, "I WANT TO KILL ALL MUSLIMS AND BLOW UP PARLIMENT" in a serious manner even on here.
I'm not trying to blackpill, only trying to get across that shits not as simple as you guys keep saying it is.

I cannot fathom myself as a father in this scenario. Every time I mediate on it and try to imagine my daughter being subjected to it leads me to planning on getting my hands on a gun (along with some improvised incendiary and explosive devices) finding these places where they take these children and killing everyone I can find inside. If they catch me alive there are plenty more of those cunts flooding the prisons and I can see how many more I can kill before they do me in.

Attached: rageneedstogosomewhere.jpg (704x396, 27.77K)

Absolutely

This is what you get when your entire country is run by illumifaggi/freemasons.
They are never going to shut down those fucking sandnigger pimps because that's their source of little kids for their fucking parties.
Cuckistan is gone. Has been gone for a very long time.
Just remember to bin that knife!

Go back to fucking reddit.

defdist.org

I see they have briefed you on this too. It was time.

Who sent this memo? The names of every one of these scum must be made known and publicized their dereliction of duty.

There is at least one recorded instance of Americans overthrowing their corrupt local government and police force in like the 30's, and people defend themselves and their families from mongrel tape every single day with guns. The amount of self defense shootings cited by the CDC is actually pretty impressive. There are many, many instances where burgers used their guns to improve the country. Just because 1776 isn't being reenacted doesn't mean the 2nd amendment is being squandered.

Certainly. If the authorities allowed one of my family to have this happen to them, I'd turn your parliament into the Las Vegas harvest festival. In America, the whites occasionally get pissed off enough to fight back.
If gangsters and Arabs can get firearms you can, too.

i haven't heard anything about this in australia since that big rotherham thing
are people even aware?

Attached: rotherham.jpeg (635x895 100.64 KB, 147.5K)

It doesn't matter if they are just following orders.
Everyone perpetuating this fucking disgusting event and then covering for it needs to be hung along with the primary criminals.

Yes the general brainwash is the NHS is something we have that the rest of the world gazes at in awe and jealousy, and we must protect it.
But if you insinuate that unscrupulous foreigners use and abuse it, you are laughed at, called racist, and assured that if it wasn't for foreigners the NHS wouldn't even exist.

get in the bin, you absolute kike.

Nope. The British switched from using the Irish to niggers because former tended to rebel and run away at every opportunity, while the nigs fell into resigned apathy fast.
They were also much better suited to the climate of the Carribean sugar plantations where most of the slaves were shipped and where a constant supply slaves was needed thanks to the Gulag-tier death rates pprelevant there.

this seems like a meme that could crack uk police
there were those uk police who followed that guy around, who admitted to not knowing why they were following him.

Attached: rotherham comic.jpg (620x436 664.42 KB, 41.98K)

Now I know why >>>/zenpol/ was created

Take back the prisons from the musrats and have a nationwide network of white men willing to die as they take back the streets and watch the police and government eventually pull their heads in.

How's that working out for (((you)))? Controlling the opposition yet?

Attached: zionpoltoday.JPG (541x63, 12.37K)

I wanna know when the British police, who are deliberately enabling child rape by foreign Semitic scum, I wanna know when these police themselves are gonna start disappearing. The police themselves are a huge part of the problem in this rape-grooming picture. They refuse do their job of protecting the people, because of corrupt/foreign leaders giving them orders **(or for whatever reason. ..) These complicit police should be treated as the traitors that they are. Things are really not right here. The truth of our situation is so ugly, a serious cleaning out is order, it's way past time to take names, determine whom are the bad apples in the police forces, and punish them. I wanna know when people, en masse, breathe in the stark reality of a (((foreign interest war))) and rise up against the traitorous police themselves.

Attached: a weighty topic.jpg (615x765 16.37 KB, 123.4K)

At least in the US, we have guns.

Exactly the words in my head too. This shit is unbelievable. Unbelievable, that's problem perhaps. Is it so fucking ridiculous that people actually don't believe it?

Never. Police will always side against us until we successfully seize power, they are only loyal to who pays them. What I wonder is how long the right will continue to idolize police and make excuses for them. They are no more than a glorified mercenary force.

Kek!
The job of the police was never to protect you. It is to keep the peace, which is why they cover up migrant rape gangs and shut you up for complaining about it.
They do what they are told. You should ask yourself why you keep electing traitors tbh.

All cases aren't legal though.

Not comfortable. Mom and dad are slaving away to pay for leftist pets while their children are latchkey kids.

Not fitting in = living on the streets

It's inertia and lemmings enforcing the prison on each other.

Show the guns being taken away.
Show the pardons that were given.
Show the free speech being violated.

I'll wait, kike.

No Bonglet. You, Sweden, AND Germany are far worse. We have the largest NatSoc population in the West and more rights to free thought and self education.

The mental gymnastics here from the Anglospehere.

Bongs are literally a hundred years behind, Rothschilds finished their consolidation by the end of the Napeolonic wars and then forced that shit on France. The absolute sour grapes from you cucks is mind numbing.

There are also numerous instances of Americans attempting to form resistance cells and taking matters into their own hands with lynching. Dave Mathews ring any bells here?

Just stop it faggot.

Few hundred thousand.

Pic related.

He won't even ban Rachposter on sight, it's dead in the water.

THERE YOU HAVE IT

THE AGE OF CONSENT IS JUST FOR THE WHITE MAN TO ABIDE BY, GOY

The fact pigs aren't resigning in droves is very telling.

Is this worse or = to .pizza.gate?

the news does not report on this, every adult i know knows NOTHING about rotherham, or Telford, it's been ignored by western media outside of Britain.

I know alot of people from all different walks of life in my job so i can get a feel for what people think or what things normies are talking about.

Bmp2.jpg

WHITE MEN : LEAD BY EXAMPLE! BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD!

Attached: 1521103943743.jpg (540x720, 70.3K)

I'm really curious, what do Britains gain with inaction? In the U.S, Germany, Aus, you could argue that the populace is getting angerier and starting to organize and arm themselves. But in the U.K there is no such mass arming, the police actively discriminate against their own kind, the government disregards the rights of the people and imports people to kill, rape, and butcher them. Why do you stay content? What is there to live for?

So police don't beat harass and imprison them.

Nasakenai…

Attached: YAMERO.jpg (600x867, 43.88K)

Heil'd
But there are many, many more Britons than police officer.
If the Prole wakes up, Big Brother comes crashing down

Attached: sexual emergency, raped 10yearold boy in austrian swimming pool.png (999x436 707.25 KB, 53.08K)

people.com/ celebrity/britons-voice-regret-over-voting-for-brexit/

do you think they'd have a revolution without guns?
they don't even let them have knives

This one still gets me.

Attached: 1469653588860.png (727x1000 121.12 KB, 105.79K)

No inquiry says home office:
archive.fo/I1lZH

Insane. Insane. I cannot tell you how angry this makes me and I don't even live there.