German teen murdered by rapefugee bf for refusing to covert to Religion of Cuck™

German teen murdered by rapefugee bf for refusing to covert to Religion of Cuck™

archive.is/875vs

According to a friend of the victim’s family, Ahmad G. had been angry with her over her refusal to convert to Religion of Cuck™.

Attached: wsieci-islamic-rape-europe-2.jpg (885x1149, 201.72K)

toll paid

Attached: coal toll.png (2480x3508, 157.36K)

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

Beat me to it.

ZERO sympathy.

Attached: ccef0a528f37c5e0f0629e78ee9d939ace8ff0c1b85b65183cfe7c621e53fbdf.jpg (300x344, 27.75K)

Good riddance. She was tainted.

It was really bad right from the start. State propaganda killed her. Her parents got divorced from the very beginning. So she started to live with her grandparents. Then her grandfather died and three years later her grandmother and then also her father. Her mother had almost no contact with her, so the government had to take care of her. Her school achievements also suggest that she wasn't one of the brightest.

TOLL PAID

Sometimes things work themselves out

Attached: Image-1-Guy-Fieri.png (402x536, 402.37K)

Where are the men in these girl's life?

killing them apparently

It sounds absurdly stupid, but I've seen it first hand.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_erikku_kata235__21a0754626bdcc24ad303152651c3184.jpg (1200x919, 356.22K)

THIS!

Good thing I want them both equally dead.

Mean shit nothing, especially for a young girl with such a family situation.

You people act detached from these events only to protect your psychological health, it's not strength, it is weakness.
You pretend it was "her free choice" while knowing full well the extent of effects of propaganda and societal psychological pressure has on all of us, then ignore how much more susceptible a little girl is to this all.

the whores of the weimar were the mothers of Hitler's youth.

Attached: suffer.jpg (199x130, 4.97K)

best thing I've heard today,hope she got the excitement and drama she was looking for.

Attached: 6436e0dc48495e8bf5d59a2c9d9ed75e4363ac5be892ef90183ce68c77c42d8c.jpg (1234x915, 186.54K)

and nothing of value was lost

Thats the plan and everything is going according to plan.

Good! Dumb cunt deserved it.

Fuck off, that's old enough to know. I have as much sympathy for her as I do for people who wind up in the news because they were killed by their pet python.

No one disagrees with you here. Should give that little sand nigger a medal and then ship him off back to the sand niggerville where he came from.

Nah, there will be whiteknights who will eventually come in to defend her. If she had been starring in blacked.com scenes there would be someone going "B-but s-she was wh-white! She could've b-been saved! T-those miles of black cock were on the hands of Jews and she c-could never have been to blame at all!"

So long as it's bullet shaped and delivered into his head at high velocity.

Attached: b357c0a64fd09ab77b4beb231ab9603d9ea9ddadbf59f44c8be54525c983bcb1.jpg (400x465, 27.93K)

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Attached: 1447530695646.png (818x922, 567.76K)

Toll: paid

Attached: burn_the_coal_2.gif (1745x965 1.82 MB, 231.06K)

TOLL STATUS:
PAID

A true Chad converts his thot

Yes. And t's happening as we speak.
It's either going down as that like the Jew intended or alternatively, Normies don't get mad and stay utterly cucked and this will continue to happen as it has done for years now. Instead of a bang, it'll just be a progressive slide into even more shit.
I think it's worse than the former, at least if Normies get mad we'd have a chance to do something. If no one gets mad, nothing ever changes and this shit will continue.

Germany has it rough, so does Sweden. But I am curious, Any Denmarkfags here? You guys happen to be stuck in the middle of those two countries and yet I've hear that Denmark is holding out a little better somehow. Any first hand anecdotes from Anons there would be appreciated.

Attached: c004ffbeec08b49e8b582ed46270d7fa5171c3cbf418fe7f76a84246fd8d7308.jpg (576x1024 202.4 KB, 248.61K)

No, going black is a sign of internal ugliness and weakness, mental, spiritual or genetic.
There is no redemption for such women and the idea that you can "convert" an egalitarian woman to be "right-wing" is just an example of naive men actually believing the words of a whore to have any connection with reality.
Mirroring is something all women do with men whom they want to have sex with, but as soon as her gaze wanders, the beliefs she claimed you had made her a firm believer in become the basis of the slurs and defamation she will talk behind your back to her new sex interest.

Instead of avenging her murder, you cucks are celebrating her death at the hands of a goatfucker.

Because the people who are saying that she deserved it are literally masturbating over the idea of Europe literally being invaded and raped. And people wonder why "le 56%" is a fucking meme now.

Cry moar bitch niggers.

oh and go back to reddit.

How cute, the sniveling cockroach gave me two (you)s on the house!

< not exabytes

Yeah, man, the "redpilled" thing to do is to go over to Germany, try (and most likely fail miserably) to kill a bunch of Arabs and then get plastered all over the news everywhere as a white extremist that just wanted to kill poor innocent brown people, right? Damn, you're "woke af", my dudes.

The news is a fraud anyway. They'll continue with whatever messages they please. It's completely a scam, and there is nothing reliable about it at all.

What about hitting them stealthily?
That's what would be happening if we had an excess of young men

Attached: narmytrtoll0715f.jpg (500x137, 44.67K)

and then tell them all that pepe made you do it

A 10/22 is an odd choice for that context.

Not gonna say she deserved it, but she did earn it and the darwin award.

Gave me an idea

Attached: S80317-105252(1).jpg (1280x578, 350.9K)

When will white men pick up their swords and start beheading the saracens for their various slights against god?

Attached: Kek's Will.jpg (552x310, 45.85K)

Attached: 6a00d8341c630a53ef0162fc0bd25d970d.jpg (600x413, 56.24K)

22 is a convenient way to put down vermin

This guy gets it. Muslim hordes are there to distract from Jewish pedophiles running your countries and generate sympathy for Israel. Tommy Robinson and the EDL is the textbook case of this.

Attached: 5f3a8340072113434fa55e3097c64a5ce484aed1594cfd4fd339b8000af1ae4f.jpg (773x425, 76.21K)

In other words, no strong opinions. No strong moral values. No structure. Fuck open-mindedness. Rigid adherence to truth is all that matters.

I have nothing against the message but is the family supposed to be naked or is it just artistic license?

Thanks Ahmed, we'd grant you a quick death as a show of our appreciation for your efforts if you hadn't dated her.

Fuck that's pretty sad. Can't say the girl had much of a chance.

kek

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

can we please have some standards for threads?

Attached: afghan refugee bf stabs teen german gf convert.png (751x579 1003.41 KB, 55.39K)

Personally, I'm thinking about how best to remove jews from positions of power and authority, then install white people who don't care about what happens to jews and shitskins.
Then it's purging time.

When they don't have to worry about other white men stabbing them in the back. The jews did this, but the white men in the police and military are the ones responsible for continuing this state of affairs.

and yeah, really the problem stems from all the cucks who care more about their mortgage payments and their boozy weekends than about fellow whites. The jews are the greatest enemy of the white man, but the other enemy are weak white men who subvert honor and justice for their own gain.

how the fuck is germany not rioting yet

Attached: 139f75c19d947b3d4c1e17dc356a5a8d77c6beb7f9698cb84d19fa414c2c8621.png (1280x536, 669.36K)

They don't know who to start killing first. Also, they are outnumbered by what is effectively a standing army of adult foreigners who will gladly fight if it means they get the favor of the people who let them run wild in the first place.

The cucking/brainwashing has been extensive and harsh.

Sometimes I wonder if things can really be turned around by this point, or if a total collapse will be necessary so they can start from the ground up.

Attached: ...biding my time, until I'm strong enough to fight back.jpg (1920x1080 36.54 KB, 10.8M)

How the fuck aren't the Americans telling their government to pull out of Germany and uncucking the US in general so it's not a huge threat of golem armies anymore?

wrong. those werre the daughters who saw their mother become whores of the weimer and decided against it. We will have a repeat of this with the end of feminism when all young girls see is sad cat ladies as their future if they go down that path.

Coal burned, toll paid.
I have the same trash living above me right now, they scream at each other all the time, it's impossible to sleep. Right now I'm in legal troubles because of them since I slapped the bitch across the face because they woke me up at 3am for a few days in a row. it has been like that for almost 2 years now.

darwinism in action. good riddance, commie filth

keep calling the police and file complaints to the landlord, ad infinitum. get them kicked out.

That's what I've been doing but it doesn't work, the police does nothing. They come, wait for 5 minutes at the entrance of the building and go away without doing anything. The landlord told us do learn to deal with the prayer music and the screams, that we had to learn to live with each other.

would be a shame if someone put rat poison in their shwarma

that sucks. i've been through the same thing. now, i always make sure that any new place i move to is middle-class and white only. nonwhites and white plebs are intolerable scum of the highest order. i remember sharing a building with nepalese once. they acted like narcissistic niggers, even perpetually playing the most annoying rap music imaginable. they even tried to use ebonics. and fuck me, i live in a white country. you really know everything is going down the toilets when dealing with these melts is commonplace.

That's what my place is, it's a neighborhood where old people and family normaly live but these days, they're shovoong entire family of sand niggers and whiggers. I swear, it's a chill place with trees and garden, when you open your window you have a nice smell of nature, but now it's just ruined.

She was asking for it.

kek

She forgot to read the "changing your mind will result in death" clause in the contract she signed by shacking up with him.
The inevitable is inevitable.

Oy vey! Shut it down! This goy knows

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (806x531, 796.6K)

You have to understand, that are children. You probably think 17 year, close to “maturity”, they should be able to understand the situation and consequences.
That is itself a naive, childish idea. People at that age are immature even if they think they know all and are “independent thinker”. They know shit.

Another point is people are deliberately kept in a prolonged status of childishness, naivety. Cause and action, taking responsibility for ones action and suffering the consequences are hidden from them, particularly in a nanny state like Germany.
She was probably still in school, was kept in a political correct bubble and tried to adapt to that, seeking acceptance. If there is nobody able to challenge that craziness, the conformist will do their best to follow that cult, even if that would mean their undoing. People are that dumb.

Being a conformist or a contrarian is no conscious decision, it is mostly born with it. She might in other circumstances having been a glowing Hitler-Youth member.

We can make her death useful for our cause, like the Italians with that drug whore that got eaten by the savages.
No sense in endless repetition of “servs her right” like a frustrated incel.
We need to shock the normies, “see that happens when we are mingle with people from that cultures, they are incompatible to us”.

Stop reading fake news, retard. The German news are hiding it to demoralize Germans and you fell for it and are supporting them like a stupid goy. There are thousands who protest regularly, examples are Cottbus, Kandel, Munich (Pegida) and more. Coincidentally the video I posted is from today in Cottbus. There was also a demo in Munich today, look it up on yt.

We need to purge

>https:// voiceofeurope.com/2018/03/the-replacement-of-germans-by-migrants-is-near-record-high-and-thats-bad-news/

Any german gangs doing anything about it?