"US Troops prepared to die for Israel" says Airforce nigger

Are you gentiles ready to die for Israel yet? All you have to do is let the fed fabricate another chemical weapon claim like they are trying goyim, then you can save us.

Attached: oygevalt2.png (1905x4159 1.45 MB, 861.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2018/march/13/us-commander-us-troops-prepared-to-die-for-israel-in-war-against-syria-hezbollah/
archive.fo/RzJcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Links would help, OP.

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2018/march/13/us-commander-us-troops-prepared-to-die-for-israel-in-war-against-syria-hezbollah/
archive.fo/RzJcs

Every single active duty and retired veteran in the US should be summarily executed.

I didn't think links were needed since I just supplied two full page screenshots. Regardless I also forgot to post the niggers face.

Attached: SHEEEEEIIIIIITTTTTT.JPG (316x394, 19.42K)

Now thats what I call EDGY

this, fuck milcucks, fuck zogcops and fuck the faggots overfunding this shit to protect Israel.

Nothing edgy about it ZOGnigger.

check'd

Attached: trumpantikike.jpg (620x412 1.86 MB, 51.24K)

Really? You'd murder even a drafted Vietnam/Korean vet that fought against Communion? Ok. Nice devil trips though.

I suggest you update your picture, this is entirely with Trumps blessing.

Every last ZOGnigger after the kikes' acquisition of power in the Federal Reserve post 1913; regardless if they were volunteers or draftees.

You should honestly go further back with the banana wars honestly, but they are all dead anyways. After the civil war the US military have been whores of businesses and jews, often businesses lead by jews.

Well its a good thing that Trumps a draft dodger!

It's not draft dodging if you get your dad to pay the government thousands of dollars goy, it's just a private contract.

Attached: Local man detonates explosives.png (334x349, 136.12K)

Nice try Satan

That nigger is a half breed of some sort, probably a nigger jew, look at his mouth, nose, forehead, eyes, jewish traits.

Attached: This Guy Gets It.gif (297x184, 1.19M)

It's time for a war with Russia tbh

I agree, how else can we protect Israel so Trump can build a golf course there.

As long as it creates a few jobs, who cares? Let (((Russia))) burn.

Oh torniggers.. you glow so bright