WB WANTS MICHAEL BAY TO MAKE A LOBO MOVIE

WB WANTS MICHAEL BAY TO MAKE A LOBO MOVIE

archive.is/ik0Ql

Could Michael Bay save capeshit?

Rob Zombie as Lobo? Might be cool.

Unironically the only director who can make a proper Lobo movie.

Even if he's cast as Drax in the Guardians of Reddit movies, they should cast him as Lobo. Batista looks the part and could certainly pull it off.

This movie, if handled properly, could be a big breakthrough for WB. Considering how "DUDE RIBBIT LMAO" oriented Deadpool is, if they go hard R-rating while poking fun at Deadpool since Lobo predates Deadpool, it could turn out to be pretty interesting.

And a proper Duke Nukem movie. Most people seem to forget that outside having a monopoly on popcorn action movies, Michael Bay can make good kino. Pain and Gain is bretty gud.

Jason Mamoa looks like Lobo. He's already Aquaman, but the Lobo movie won't be part of the DCEU so there's still a chance of him being cast.

Lobo is larger than life, much more dangerous and cynical than Deadpool. Lobo was banned from heaven and hell, he blew up an entire planet for a science project and "gave himself an A". The only way this move could work is if they take the satire and dark humor MUCH further than Deadpool, especially making fun at his expense, and while I don't doubt Bay would be okay with that, I'm not sure WB would be.

This has to be the shittiest genderswap cosplay I have ever seen.

I just hope they don't cast Danny Trejo as him.
Or as anyone.

Fuck, now that you said it will probably happen.

I seriously hope they somehow cast Rob Zombie. He already has the dreads, and he digs through the ditches.

Sadly here's a limit of 'edgyness' that can't be crossed. Deadpool had a scene deleted for being considered too offensive.

But it's Bay we are talking about. He managed to insert "lol women are dumb" jokes and ass shots in Transformers 5 despite the movie being pozzed.

we need more latino voices tbh

I think Rob should direct the film to be similar to House of 1000 corpses

I don't see it sorry, he might have (some of) the face for it, his body doesn't cut it, i would say Danny Trejo/Micky Rourke/Jason Momoa/ Brendan Frasier.

Rob Zombie looks like Lobo, from the neck up. He'd have to put on some muscle and last time I checked, he's a vegan soyboy.

Amerimutts are not people

Rob Zombie is probably the only one who actually fucking reads comic books and knows what the fuck a Lobo is though.

I'd bite certain parts of her

isn't there some kind of fan campaign to get trejo to star as lobo?

The guy who did the Comedian in Watchmen would be perfect.

i think JDM has done enough comic shit for now, he needs to be used in better roles, unless he's game for it like negan.

He likes comic-books, not so long ago he was posting pics of evil Batman from the Flashpoint comic.

yeah, because he was cast as thomas wayne in bvs and there were talks of doing a flashpoint movie which would involve a version of batman that was thomas wayne. he's not evil, he just kills people.

For a 73 year old he still looks good but I'd rather see a younger person.

I want Michael Bay to make a fucking GI Joe movie (Satire) already!

Rob Zombie should be directing this movie. Richard Brake should be Dox. Lobo should be played by some unknown psychopath.

Too old

He's not buff enough to be Lobo though.

I remember there was a fan film of him in the 90's where Lobo is hired by the Easter Bunny to kill Santa. If they get the guy who played him there that would be fun.

Jason Momoa is already playing Aquaman.

In that case, his doppelganger Roman Reigns should be THE GUY to play Lobo.

Maybe, but I've never seen Batista with long hair like Lobo has do that might appear a bit weird.

I don't think Lobo will be part of the DCEU, it will be a R-rated movie

I want Uwe Boll to make a big budget Marshal Law adaption tbh.

Brian Cage as Lobo would be perfect. He's absurdly muscular, an actual comic reader and despite his size is really athletic. He's well used to playing the bad guy, too.

Any roid monkey wrestler works in that case

Probably. I just think Cage has the most defined musculature, like Lobo, and is able to do flips and athletic shit unlike Batista and so on.

Can he act though?

AhhYessir you can belee dat son

Excellent. Capeshit can finally try new things and not be forced to conform to the other 20 films.